The Vineyard at Grandview

Mount Joy, PA

The Vineyard at Grandview

Our vineyards offer a unique and stunning backdrop for your wedding ceremony and reception. Invite your guests to a delicious wine pairing dinner with a variety of The Vineyard at Grandview wines. Elegant, rustic or casual we will work to make your vision for your special day a reality.

• Outdoor - Covered

Trees, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Planning

1489 Grandview Rd, Mount Joy, PA (717) 653-4825

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Kayla B

My fiancé and I were blown away by this venue! Kelsey was wonderful, she replied to all emails promptly and was full of information! The tour was fantastic and Kelsey really helped us envision decorations and exactly how our big day will play out! We can’t wait for our wedding... Read More at the Vineyard in 2019!!

2018-03-05T13:40:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was my pleasure helping you envision your wedding day come to life here at our venue! I look forward to seeing it unfold :)

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Colleen S

My fiancé and I toured this venue and it is absolutely beautiful! You cannot beat the price for this breath-taking atmosphere. Kelsey has been a pleasure to work with so far and is very helpful. We’re very excited to have chosen this venue for our wedding!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Amber R

My fiance and I have toured a couple of different places for our 2019 wedding; this one by far was the best yet! It was very welcoming and Kelsey, the wedding coordinator, was very helpful and easy going. Although it had snowed the night before the scene was still beautiful and... Read More very spacious. We cannot wait to get married here and I recommend checking it out!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Jenna W

My fiancé and I toured this venue and thought it was absolutely beautiful. The views are amazing and Kelsey, the wedding coordinator, was so helpful with all of our questions and concerns. We would most definitely recommend checking it out!

2018-02-20T12:02:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was my pleasure to show you around The Vineyard at Grandview and offer information regarding our venue. Thank you for considering us in your venue search!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Jenna W

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Megan G

My fiancé and I toured this venue and it is absolutely beautiful! You cannot beat the price for this breath-taking atmosphere. Kelsey has been a pleasure to work with so far and is very helpful. We are very hopeful that this will be the location of our wedding!

2018-02-01T12:38:32 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review Megan! It was a pleasure meeting you, Kody and your future mother in law last weekend for your venue showing! I'm more than happy to answer any questions you may have and look forward... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Carole S

My fiance and I toured this venue for our 2019 wedding. it was phenomenal. We loved it before we even left. The wine was amazing. The venue setting is away from the public. We are really considering having our wedding here. I cannot wait to plan it further.

2018-01-09T13:25:14 Response from the vendor

Hi Carole, it was so nice meeting you and your fiance this past weekend! It was my pleasure showing you our venue and I look forward to possibly working with you in the near future!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Ashley G

Our friends and family are still talking about how gorgeous our wedding was. The ceremony in the Cove was amazing - it was like our own little world. The vineyard in the background of our reception was beautiful. It made every picture magical! And the best part was Kristin.... Read More From the beginning to the end, Kristin was a blessing - she was always so helpful, quick to respond and had great advice. I would not have survived the day of the wedding without her! We have zero regrets about choosing the Vineyard at Grandview for our wedding day - it was perfect.

2018-01-31T14:29:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review and the kind words!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Brooke D

This venue is truly amazing! The ceremony site is secluded, quiet, and stunning. The reception area and lawn are perfect for a wedding and all of our guests raved about the venue. Kristin is super helpful and made me feel stress-free on my wedding day. Everything ran smoothly... Read More and I could not have asked for a better ceremony and reception site!

2018-01-31T14:29:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review!! I am so glad to know your wedding day was everything you imaged!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Sarah C

The Vineyard @ Grandview was a magical, fairy-like location for our wedding ceremony and reception. The cove offers tranquil beauty, with no additional decorations necessary due to how breathtaking the landscape already is. It is a peaceful, intimate setting to say "I do!"... Read More The pavilion also offers a wonderful reception location to get the party started, and help everyone to have a laid back, fun time eating and dancing the night away! The wine is divine, and Kristin the vineyard coordinator is very punctual, helpful, knowledgeable with all the vineyard details, and very sweet and kind as well! If I redid my wedding, I still would choose this place every time! :)

2018-01-31T14:30:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are thrilled you chose us as your venue and would all over again!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Katy M

The Vineyard at Grandview is a stunning setting at a reasonable price! The ceremony location is absolutely beautiful, and the reception pavilion is an almost-blank canvas for your vision. Kristin, the venue coordinator, is a huge added bonus - she communicates with you regularly... Read More throughout the planning process and on the day of does so much behind the scenes that the bride and groom don't have to worry about anything. We had a perfect wedding at the Vineyard and would recommend it to anyone!

Beautiful venue!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Ashley B

First I would like to say that we had both our ceremony and reception held at the Vineyard at Grandview, not just the reception like the category of service suggested. With that being said, we had such amazing weather at an absolutely beautiful location!!! We first went to... Read More look at the venue in February when there was snow on the ground, and it looked good then, so we knew it would only look better come the fall. We were not disappointed!! The owners were busy updating the venue in the months before the wedding and all of their hard work paid off. The cove area got an update with a cleaned up creek bed, new flowers planted, and cement pavers laid out to make a path once crossing the bridge. The pavilion area where our reception was held got a new canvas covering and a concrete stamped floor. Kristin, the wedding coordinator, was very helpful and answered all of my questions in a timely manner! She helped with the set up of chairs at the ceremony site and tables in the reception area so that when we got there for the rehearsal and set-up, it was one less thing to worry about! She was on-site the entire event and helped keep things running smoothly with timing. We couldn't have asked for a better experience from everyone at The Vineyard at Grandview! Thank you to everyone there who made our wedding day special!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Rachel V

We got married at The Vineyard at Grandview on Saturday (8/8/2015). First and foremost - the venue was absolutely breathtaking this time of year. I think every single guest commented on how lovely it was. We used the cove as our ceremony area - we got married across the creek... Read More in the gazebo. We had hanging ball jars with flowers and candles everywhere. The reception area and yard are wonderful, as well. We had the whole yard filled with different yard games and had an old popcorn maker for guests to have along with the rest of the appetizers and refreshments. The vineyards this time of year are beautiful and full - perfect for photos. We lucked out on the weather for August. We had a 4pm ceremony and the weather was partly cloudy (great for pictures!) and around 80 degrees. No humidity. For Pennsylvania - that's unheard of! While this is the prettiest venue around (Trust me, I looked at everything) there was one very minor drawback - but with it being a very new venue, I'm sure it's something that can and will be worked out as they have more weddings there. That was having to have all trash out that night. If I could make a suggestion, it would be (if there are no weddings the next day) - allow the wedding party to have until noon the next day to clean up everything. We all went from a complete happy high from the whole day to rushing to get things in different vehicles and completely cleaned out (unfortunately, some items were lost in the dark while we cleaned up). But that would be my only suggestion. The venue is BEAUTIFUL, their wine and champagne is some of the best I've had and the staff is all very helpful. We wouldn't have changed a thing :)

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Jamie D

The ceremony area at the vineyard is absolutely breathtaking. The staff worked incredibly hard to make sure it was renovated and ready for their summer weddings. We could not be happier to have had the opportunity to hold our ceremony in such a beautiful location and take... Read More amazing photos in the vineyard area. My only complaint is that I wish the vineyards wedding coordinator would have done a better job of organizing everything. During our rehearsal there was no real guidance or help with how and where everyone was supposed to go. I know that she is new to the job, but it would have been helpful to have someone who took charge of the situation and made us feel that everything was under control on the day of our wedding. Instead, we were really doing most of the managing ourselves. Overall, the wedding was beautiful and our guests had nothing but positive things to say. It was a perfect day!

2015-09-03T14:16:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you, again, for choosing The Vineyard at Grandview to hold your wedding ceremony! After receiving your hand-written thanks to our coordinator for her great job, we were surprised by your comments here. Sometimes finalizing last minute decisions with large bridal parties can make things... Read Less Read More

A beautiful setting!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Kate U

First, we were VERY lucky because we had absolutely perfect weather for our wedding day so we could have the ceremony and the reception outside. Second, the Vineyard at Grandview the perfect setting for the kind of relaxed outdoor wedding we wanted. They were flexible and didn't... Read More mind that we wanted gamble with the weather and try having the dinner on the lawn even though they had never done it that way before. Many of our guests commented on how much they loved being in such a beautiful place "away from it all." It was a truly magical day. They also have excellent wine! I am so happy we chose to have our wedding at the Vineyard at Grandview and I would highly recommend it.