We help you make beautiful memories!

Stunning table settings steeped in the creative brew of antiques, opulence, and genius that defined a bygone era, The Vintage Laundry's rental inventory gives you front-row tickets to a meticulously edited collection of heirloom china, silver, crystal and linens.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chiavari Chairs, Chairs, Dinnerware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Paula G

Leann was amazing to work with friendly, professional and timely. She was able to provide the most stunning coupes that worked perfectly for our overall event! Paula Growden - Beau Tied Events

2017-05-02T19:19:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paula! The feeling is so very mutual, your kindness and talent made for a stunning event! I cant wait to see the photos!

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Melody D

LeAnn has a beautiful collection. I also own a rental co and I needed some pieces to fill out an event I was working on. LeAnn was so helpful, super responsive and provided me with the most beautiful trays to solidify my vision. I highly recommend working with her.

2017-05-22T10:28:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you Melody! It was such a pleasure to work with you on your vision . . . and such a lovely visions it was. I look forward to the next time we get to work together!

LeAnn Stephenson

I'm a storyteller or rather a story interpreter. A wedding, a shower or a rehearsal dinner are rich with opportunities to tell your story. It's my great joy to help couples express their stories. Our meticulously edited collection of heirloom china, silver, crystal, linens, furniture and decor help to tell those stories. Want to make beautiful memories?