Artistic, Documentary

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

6104 Johnson Drive, Mission, KS (785) 760-2315

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Deanna G

We hired Stephen to be our photographer for our wedding day and engagement photos - and I am SO glad we did! The Waldron Photography Co literally thought of everything (from the personal touches, help with wedding timeline, creative ideas) and we felt so comfortable working with... Read More him. We STILL receive countless compliments on our engagement and wedding photos a little over a year later. I cannot even explain how wonderful the experience was and if you are thinking about hiring him or Rusty - DO IT. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Laura B

I wholeheartedly recommend Rusty as a wedding photographer. When researching all of the options, I spent days on a countless photographers' websites, and Rusty's photos immediately caught my eye. They truly tell a story and many even brought me to tears. I figured tearing up... Read More looking at complete strangers' photos must be a good sign! At the end of it all ,I am so thrilled we chose Rusty to photograph our Brooklyn wedding. From beginning to end he was extremely professional, communicative, and a pleasure to work with. Our photos turned out phenomenal, and I've had a least five people come ask me who my photographer was because they want to book him now. Do not hesitate to work with The Waldron if you want a top notch photographer for such a special day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Katie K

Stephen just took our engagement photos and we are beyond thrilled. He is amazing! Now, we can hardly wait for him do to our wedding. Stephen is an A++++ photographer. You won't be disappointed!!

2017-10-22T10:40:00 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, Katie! Looking real forward to February.

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Myleen N

We absolutely love our photos from Rusty. From the moment we reached out to him to the day of our wedding to receiving the photos after, Rusty was professional, organized, detailed and thoughtful. We had a really long day, it being a Vietnamese wedding, but Rusty captured every... Read More moment beautifully. What we appreciated most was the ease at which he was able to get us comfortable in front of the camera for portraits, me especially being the one who usually dodges cameras. He was our favorite vendor and we would recommend him fully and will contact him again for any of our photography needs.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kendyll S

Photography was the most important item on our checklist when planning our wedding. If we were going to splurge it was going to be in this area. Photos last a lifetime!! When my husband and I found Waldron and looked through his portfolio we knew he was exactly what we were... Read More looking for. From there, we found out that he not only had amazing photos, but he was affordable and super personable. He captured all our favorite moments and made sure we had a blast along the way (no awkward poses, natural laughs, all you could ask for). I've never gotten so many compliments (and social media likes) in my life. Thank you times a million Waldron!!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Navi K

Rusty was the #1 photographer on my list for our wedding. We are so thankful we could book him for our wedding and pre wedding events. He is extremely talented and an incredible listener. We are extremely happy with the outcome and I will highly recommend Rusty to anyone who is... Read More looking for a great photographer - you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much, Rusty!!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Sarah G

Rusty Wright is the most talented photographer out there! We were lucky enough to have him capture engagement pictures as well as our wedding day and we couldnt have asked for better pictures!! He's AMAZING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Dan G

Rusty is incredible to work with -- he's talented, gracious with his time, and has wonderful ideas and creative input that go toward creating amazing photos. My wife and I couldn't be happier with our experience with Waldron and would highly, highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Melissa H

Rusty Wright of The Waldron Photograph Co. is not only an outstanding photographer, but an amazing human being as well. My husband and I were extremely fortunate to cross paths with Rusty and get to work with him on our engagement and wedding photos. He is kind, courteous,... Read More timely, and detailed. Rusty made us feel he genuinely cared about us and our journey. I highly recommend The Waldron Photograph Co. for any occasion, but especially an event as important as a wedding. Thank you, Rusty, for giving us amazing  memories of 2016--what a great year!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Lindsey G

Rusty exceeded our expectations in every way. In addition to being a gifted artist, he is also professional, prompt, and excellent with communication. He listened well and ensured we were on the same page every step of the way. We felt so confident on our wedding day knowing... Read More that he was behind the lens. His photos are breathtaking, and we will enjoy them for the rest of our lives. He goes above and beyond. We cannot thank him enough! HIGHLY recommend him.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Blake C

Stephen was our photographer and we were beyond satisfied. He certainly exceeded our expectations. Very well organized, never wasted time at the event, promptly presented photos after our honeymoon, and we are thrilled with how they turned out. Stephen has the perfect blend of... Read More professionalism and charisma. I would recommend Stephen and his work to all.

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Dave S

We hired Rusty to photograph our wedding and to capture our engagement photos, and looking back we could not be more thrilled with that decision. Rusty captured every moment of the day more eloquently and with more imagination and creativity than we could have ever imagined.... Read More He paid every attention to the tiny details of our wedding day, and even acted as a pseudo "day of" wedding planner for a couple that admittedly needed it. He was more than flexible to accommodate any of our wishes and did so with a smile on his face. Our wedding party and family members gushed about his personality and thoughtfulness. We met with Rusty on multiple occasions before the wedding and each time Rusty impressed us greatly with his preparation, attention to detail, flexibility and thoughtfulness. He was truly a pleasure to work with. He offered himself not only as a photographer, but as a consultant, planner and truly as a friend as well. As every future wife and husband knows, there is often times great stress involved with planning a wedding. Every time we met with Rusty we left feeling more confident than we were when we arrived. We've received raved reviews about Rusty's work from friends and family. We truly believe that every moment of our special day was captured in the form of a unique photograph, and he offered every single one of them to us in the form of an electronic thumb drive...they are truly OUR photos. We cannot more strongly recommend Rusty's work, nor can we thank him enough for his efforts. Thanks Rusty!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Andrew G

Rusty is a fantastic photographer and a wonderful person and we are so glad we choose him to be our wedding photographer. Throughout the pre-wedding planning he took care to learn about us as people, understand the types of pictures we wanted to capture, and quickly respond... Read More to any concerns or questions we had. When our big day finally came he helped coordinate all the pictures we requested and adapted to weather challenges with ease and reassurance! The pictures turned out beautifully and we could not be happier with our choice!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sue H

Rusty photographed my daughter Cara and Matt's wedding on 10/14/16. I've only seen a sneak preview so far but those, along with the engagement photos he did, were so beautiful and beyond all expectation. He truly helps create memories for a lifetime. He is extremely organized... Read More and the utmost professional. I cannot thank him enough for being a part of our special event. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sue H

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Andrea B

To say Rusty is talented is the understatement of the century! He has an incredible eye and made our engagement and wedding pictures so incredibly special. We simply can not recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Morgan J

Words can't describe how honored we are to have had Rusty capture the best moments of our lives so far. From the first time we talked with him on the phone to meeting him in person, we knew that he was the only person we'd trust with these moments. He allowed us to tell our... Read More story through his vision, and we are beyond thankful! He truly is such a great person and it is apparent through his work. While he started off as our photographer, he ended up being a person we call a friend. I promise, you won't be sorry with choosing him.

Reviewed on 7/15/2016

Working with Rusty was hands down the best decision we made during wedding planning. His skill far surpasses any photographer I researched in the KC area, and it comes at such an incredible value. We had a fairly modest budget for our wedding, and Rusty was so willing to work... Read More with us to craft a package that was perfectly tailored to our needs at a totally reasonable price. He made us and our families feel so relaxed and comfortable on the big day and even took the time to do the little things like learn the names of all our family members (just through a list we gave him at our consultation and careful observation the day of the wedding - making group portrait people arranging much more personal and a breeze), and setting the itinerary for the wedding - ensuring everything ran smoothly and on-time. Rusty is incredibly professional, wildly talented, hyper-organized, overwhelmingly helpful, genuinely kind, and overall just a pleasure to work with - and we’re so glad we did.

Reviewed on 3/14/2016

Rusty is amazing. My husband and I joke that we wish he could have come on our honeymoon too, because the way he captures moments is breathtaking. He brings out the true candor in people, and does it effortlessly. We are forever grateful to have had him as our wedding... Read More photographer, and will tell anyone and everyone who is willing to listen that he is the best. Besides being ridiculously talented, he is so incredibly generous and went above and beyond in delivering us our photos. We love Rusty!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Betsy M

Finding a wedding photographer can be stressful but from the moment we met Rusty we knew he would be perfect for us. Not only are his photos outstanding but his calm, friendly, thoughtful personality made us immediately feel at ease. Rusty is extremely knowledgable and... Read More professional. We have the most beautiful memories of our wedding captured by him to look back on and for that we are extremely grateful.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Maribeth T

Rusty is amazing!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about him! He is such a great guy and an amazing photographer. So easy to work with and goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable. All the little touches he adds to everything just made it so special. Thank you... Read More Rusty!!! -Maribeth

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Laura N

Rusty is so great, by far one of our favorite people to work with throughout the wedding planning process. He is so incredibly talented...I immediately knew I wanted him for our photographer! He is also very prompt with his responses via email, phone, etc which is so nice!!! I... Read More would recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Kristen

Rusty is a true artist and delightful to work with! His photos speak for themselves. I looked at a lot of websites and photographer portfolios before I chose Rusty. You won't be disappointed in his work. The photos of my outdoor wedding in October in Missouri are simply... Read More stunning! I can't stop looking at them. And on top of being a fabulous photographer he is wonderful to work with. He is flexible, thoughtful, communicative, helpful, listens to his clients, and really goes the extra mile. I loved his attention to detail in his art and professionalism. Having Rusty at our wedding just felt like having another friend there. He captured the essence of our wedding in photos - I can't say enough, just fabulous!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Lisa P

There are not enough nice things to say about Rusty and the Waldron Photograph Co! Choosing our photographer for our wedding felt like such a big decision for us, especially because we are both very camera shy. After meeting with Rusty, we knew we had made the right choice! Our... Read More engagement photos and wedding photos were perfect - both my husband and I agreed Rusty must have some voodoo photography magic that makes every one look great in photos. Rusty captured all of the best candid moments of the day and made all the formal family and bridal party photos with family go smoothly and quickly - a huge plus for everyone involved, as it was sticky and hot and sweaty for our outdoor July wedding. He is a perfect blend of professionalism and artistic, getting all of the photos he knew we wanted, and some we didn't know we wanted that turned out to be our favorites! The turnaround on our photos was incredible. Honestly, the worst part of it all was trying to decide which ones to get printed (our solution - print all of them!). The cherry on top of the cake is that Rusty is one of the nicest people we've met - he works to make you comfortable and relaxed about the entire process from the moment you meet him. We can't recommend Rusty enough!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Lindsay W

We worked with Rusty for over a year. He not only did our engagement photos, but we were lucky enough to have him shoot our wedding as well. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Rusty is. He is a complete professional and expert at his craft and he also became a great friend.... Read More Working with Rusty will always be one of the most fond memories we have of our wedding and engagement. His art is unmatched in his field and we will cherish the photos he took for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much, Rusty!