The Waterfront Historic Kent Manor Inn

STEVENSVILLE, MD

• Outdoor - Covered

Ballroom, Waterfront, Garden, Estate, Historic Venue, Hotel, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

500 Kent Manor Drive, STEVENSVILLE, MD (410) 643-4242

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Becca W

Kent Manor Inn was a great venue for our wedding! They are very thorough and easy to work with. Everyone commented on the beautiful location of the wedding - it was definitely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Annie K

This venue was everything that we could have asked for and more! Ashley and Kelley were very quick to answer any questions we had in the planning process as well as the day of. We had a buffet for dinner and the food was AMAZING. Cudos to the Chef for the fantastic Salmon and... Read More Chicken, I would recomend this place to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sharon W

I want to thank Ashley, Kelley and the wonderful staff at the Historic Kent Manor Inn for helping to make my wedding weekend a memorable event for all who attended. My hopes of bringing both families together in a beautiful, peaceful, waterfront setting came true on our wedding... Read More weekend, due to the dedication and professionalism of the Inn’s Staff. Throughout the entire planning process, they were there to lend their guidance and support. The Inn’s 24 rooms were filled to capacity with friends and family members of the my husband and I. This provided us with an experience that was priceless. The warmth and coziness of the inn created a wonderful atmosphere for us to socialize and relax. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their stay—they were sad to see it end. And the wedding day…PERFECT! From the early morning continental breakfast, to the exchange of wedding vows at the gazebo, to the amazing hors d’oeuvres and dinner entrees served at the reception in the Garden House--every detail came together for a dream-come-true wedding! Thanks again to everyone at the Kent Manor Inn for giving us these wonderful memories.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kathleen A

Thank you staff of Kent Manor Inn for your wonderful hospitality! We were a little nervous, booking our wedding before the transition of ownership but our planner, Ashley, introduced us to the new owners and we were ensured that everything would go through as we contracted for... Read More previously. IT WAS ALL PERFECT. The new owners are very sweet and seemed to truly care about our wedding as if it was one of a family member's. Thank you also to Kelley and Ashley for working so hard the months ahead until the morning after, we did not have to worry about a thing! We already have our room reserved for our anniversary next year and can not wait to come back and reminisce (stress free!) on all of the hard work that went into such a fabulous day!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Anna G

A++ to Kent Manor. Our Wedding day was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Brit J

Our wedding day/weekend was amazing. 5++ Stars to Kent Manor. Ashley was amazing during the planning process, including day of. Kelley who was our venue coordinator was excellent. She setup everything that we discussed and kept the whole night flowing and we enjoyed every... Read More moment with out a worry. The food was amazing, the tasting was perfect and didn't think it could get better than that but it did.. Kudos to Kent Manor's team. We can not wait to come back.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nicole B

I cannot even express how absolutely AMAZING the Kent Manor is, and I truly tell everyone I meet how magical this place really is. When I first arrived to view the venue, this was the first venue I went to visit with my fiancé and I fell in love. This was the venue I HAD to get... Read More married. It was everything that wanted, not to mention how welcoming and warm the staff was from the time I arrived and left that day. They made the planning process so easy, and all the staff were a joy to work with. The weekend of the wedding was the best part. When I arrived, Ashley & Kelley were there to help me through every step and also took care of everything from taking my dress to the bridal suite to, setting up the ceremony and reception area and packing up everything at the end. They handled every little detail without bothering me. The day of the wedding was incredible. All my guest still to this day says that it was the best wedding they have ever been too. They raved about how the food was the best they have ever had at a wedding. Every time I still talk to a friend or family member about the wedding they still tell me how amazing it was. I really can’t speak highly enough about how wonderful everything turned out at my wedding and it was all because of Kent Manor Inn staff. They earned 100/100 from us!!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Michelle C

The Kent Manor Inn was a beautiful wedding venue! My daughter got married here this April. Everything was perfect, from the two coordinators to the serving staff. Everybody worked together to make a wonderful occasion, flawless.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Rachel A

The staff at he Kent Manor Inn was amazing! From the first tour, to the food tasting, to the day of, they were always supportive, patient, and excited to work with us. I never felt stressed about the venue because Ashley was always there to answer any questions or address any... Read More concerns that I had. Kelly was absolutely amazing and so on top of things on the day of. My husband and I could not have asked for a better wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Blaire T

My husband and I got married in June, and we could not have asked for a more perfect day! Everyone at Kent Manor was amazing and they really went above and beyond to ensure that our day was exactly what we wanted. Ashley did an amazing job at helping us with all the planning... Read More leading up to the big day and definitely thought of things that we otherwise would not have. Kelley was equally as amazing making sure that there was nothing forgotten during the rehearsal and orchestrating all the details on the wedding day through the ceremony, reception and even our grand exit. I really feel as though everyone genuinely cared about our day and truly wanted it to be as exactly we had dreamed it. The food was amazing and the venue itself is just gorgeous. We received so many compliments as to what a beautiful wedding we had; and we owe a huge part of that to all the staff at Kent Manor for being on their "A Game.!" To say that this day was anything short of fairy tale would not be doing it justice. Thank you everyone at Kent Manor Inn for making our day one that we will never forget and will always be so special to us!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Devin C

Honestly we cannot say enough good things about Historic Kent Manor Inn. From the beginning when we first toured the venue, up until our wedding in June; the staff has been more than wonderful to work with. They were always very responsive when we had questions and were so... Read More accommodating to every request. They truly know how to run a successful wedding and allowed us and our family and friends to really enjoy the day without worry. Not only was the staff phenomenal, the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous. Not to mention their catering/dinner was spectacular! We also highly recommend staying at the Inn. Each room is uniquely beautiful and the breakfast was amazing. The whole weekend was like a getaway with family and friends at this beautiful property. Despite the wedding being a few weeks ago, we’re still receiving plenty of compliments about the location. We’re so glad we went with Kent Manor and couldn’t have imagined a more perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 NIcole H

If you want to book a venue that caters all of the food, provides alcohol, has a beautiful Historic Inn for you and your family to stay in, Kent Manor is the place. My husband and I got married at this adorable waterfront venue and it was perfect, from the planning process to... Read More the night of. GREAT JOB!

Reviewed on 6/29/2016

Can't say enough about our entire wedding experience with Kent Manor Inn. From the day we "stopped by" to look around to the day after the wedding, their care, attention, was outstanding. Every step of the way, the entire staff was helpful, giving well earned advice and... Read More helping us navigate through the endless list of details. Rehersal day was bright and sunny...wedding day was dreary, windy and cold. Not to worry! The staff helped us through the change in wedding venue and the event was, in the bride's words, "absolutely perfect"! The food was outstanding at the reception and the wait staff were terrific. The staff at Kent Manor have a long standing relationship with all the wedding vendors in the area, so arrangements for the flowers, DJ, photographer, and cake were effortless. The best part - being able to relax and totally enjoy the wedding, with full confidence that every single detail, no matter how small, was covered!! The setting is beautiful and my rating is a 5+ stars!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Meredith M

Kent Manor was the ideal venue for our wedding! Even though it rained all day and we had to move the ceremony inside, everything was beautiful and the staff was so lovely and easy to work with. Ashley and Kelly made all of the planning easy and stress-free! We also got many... Read More compliments on the smoothness of the wedding and the quality of the food!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Savannah W

Kent Manor's willingness to accomadate last minute requests made the entire process much less stressful. The attention to detail from the 'day of' girl made the day much less stressful, she was contsantly reassurring us that everything was going to be okay. Our wedding turned... Read More outu perfect! Everyone is still talking about it!

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Thank you Kent Manor for making everything about our stay exceptional! Everyone here has been so hospitable and wonderful. We are so excited to come back on our anniversary.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Addison F

EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! My daughter got married here this April. I have recieved many, many compliments on the beautiful venue, the great food, and the perfection of th eentire event. Kudos to the entire staff; Ashley, Kelley, Monique, and all of the servers and bartenders,... Read More everything ran so smoothly. I highly recomend Kent Manor.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Sarah F

I had my wedding here this June and LOVED IT! Everything went so smoothly. Ashley was very easy to work with the two years we were planning the wedding, always replying to our emails right away. Kelly was also a big help on the day of, everytime we had a question, she was... Read More right there to answer it. The food was AMAZING and we can not wait to come back and enjoy another Sunday Champange Brunch!!! Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Samantha F

We couldn't have been happier or better taken care of than with Kent Manor. What a beautiful, perfect wedding venue, with amazing, caring, creative, organized staff. Everyone there helped us make our day so special, and all of our guests complimented how beautiful the setting... Read More was, how great the food was, and how impressed they were with everything. We particularly loved having a team member to help us the day of the wedding, keeping us organized and on time. We enjoyed the reception food tasting earlier that year, where we were able to work with the chef to customize our wedding meal. We also loved that so many of our guests could stay at the inn and truly make a weekend of the wedding. I would recommend gorgeous Historic Kent Manor Inn to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Gina M

What a beautiful venue Kent Manor Inn was. The waterfront wedding ceremony was beautiful during the fall weather and the reception area was just perfect. The garden house venue is surrounded by windows that allow you to see the beautiful grounds the inn has to offer. The food... Read More was delicious! The best food I've ever had at a wedding by far. Can't wait to come back and visit this wonderful place again.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Hannah S

I attended a wedding at Historic Kent Manor Inn and to say it was perfect would be an understatement! It was my cousins wedding, and it was clear that everything she wanted in a wedding was done for her. Ashley was the coordinator for the night and she was fabulous. Everything... Read More ran so smoothly! If you're looking to have a wedding in a beautiful setting with water views, this is the place for you!

Best Venue Ever

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Kristen G

I loved Kent Manor Inn! Ashley was really great to work with and helped make our wedding day fabulous! We used The Preserve at Kent Manor for our venue and am so glad we did because we ended up having to move the ceremony inside due to a hurricane! Ashley and her crew worked so... Read More hard to change everything and were very flexible in helping us make the inside beautiful, despite the terrible weather outside. The food was delicious, the servers were fabulous and we were very pleased with the entire wedding and reception. If you want top notch attention and a wedding to remember, book at Kent Manor Inn!! So glad we did!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

I attended a wedding here last Friday and it was absolute perfection. Everything from the venue to the extremely accommodating staff was amazing. Kudos to everyone at Kent Manor Inn!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kaitlyn C

We got married at Kent Manor on Sept. 26 and it was absolutely perfect. The staff at Kent Manor goes above and beyond to accommodate you and make you feel at ease. No detail is too small and no ask is too big. Ashley does a fantastic job of making you feel calm and at ease on... Read More the day of your wedding. She and her staff take care of all the setup -- everything from pictures to signs to seating charts -- and never once did I worry something was going to go wrong. They are on top of everything. The food is also outstanding. We had several guests tell us it was the best wedding food they have ever had and people were still talking about it weeks after. The bar was well-stocked and the bartenders and other staff were happy to do whatever was needed to ensure all the guests were enjoying themselves, which has not always been the case at other weddings we have attended The grounds and Garden House are well maintained and the pictures from our ceremony are just beautiful. We also filled the entire inn full of our guests, and Kent Manor made sure each one was accommodated -- including switching rooms up to the day of for older guests who couldn't do stairs. I really wanted a small wedding venue where you were the priority, and that was exactly what I got. The staff at Kent Manor made our day perfect and stress free and I highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Elaine J

My daughter married at the Historic Kent Manor Inn on 10/09/2015. I have to say it was one of the most wonderful experiences ever. Ashley and the entire staff at Kent Manor were ever so accommodating in every way. Ashley took care of everything for us and not once did my... Read More daughter get stressed as she knew she was in good hands with an amazing professional. Every guest at the wedding raved about the food and service as I received many messages the next day as to what a great time they had. There is no way we could have pulled this off without Ashley's expertise. Thank Ashley and to all who made my daughters special day more than she ever hoped for.