The Waterview Lodge

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Waterfront, Estate

Bar + Drinks, Destination Wedding Packages

528 Butts Mill Road, Pine Mountain, GA (706) 577-7160

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Deanna C

We had a beautiful wedding in May. The lodge was perfect and I had been dreaming of having lanterns in the sky or on the water and they made an exception to let us have them on the water when they don't typically do that. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Kayla M

We got married here April 8th and there is not enough words to explain how amazing it is! We stayed all weekend and had a blast! And the owner Lee was fantastic to work with!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Renato F

From the father of the bride: My daughter's wedding was held here last Saturday, and we could not have been more pleased. We had about 285 guests in attendance. Waterview Lodge is a special place; my daughter and my wife, along with her ten bridesmaids, were able to stay the... Read More night Friday night after the rehearsal dinner (which was also held a special room of the lodge) and spend all day the next day getting ready and preparing for the big event that evening. The groom and all ten groomsmen were also able to stay on the premises in a separate house. They were able to help set up and even had some time for lawn games and volleyball. Some even stayed Saturday night after the wedding. I have to mention that the large industrial kitchen and the smaller full kitchen in the lodge were perfect for our caterer to use to prepare the meal and to serve, and for the family to use to prepare the dinner on Friday. There is also a full kitchen in the other house on the property where the guys stayed. The proprietor, Mr. Lee Jordan, is a wonderful man, who was always easy to reach and coordinate with during the many months of planning. He was very helpful, and always had positive and wise advice for all our many inquiries. I would HIGHLY recommend this beautiful lakeside lodge in Pine Mountain for weddings and other events. I cannot say enough about how special everything was. However, what really matters is what my daughter said to my son before leaving for her honeymoon late Saturday evening: "everything was perfect, and if I could go back and redo this day, I would not change a thing..." Tears from this ole dad...

2017-05-30T23:19:38 Response from the vendor

We have made new friends, which is always important. I just wanted your daughters wedding to go well, which I am very glad it did! You are a wonderful family and I feel honored to have had some part in this big event. Thank You... Read Less Read More