Private Estates & Unique Venues

Bringing some of the best wedding & event venues to you in one place! Select from private celebrity homes, grand gated estates, to posh and funky venues and boutique hotels. The WE Studio is your one-stop for solutions! Ask about our affordable custom packages today.

$$$

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Planning

Palm Springs, CA
Palm Springs & Beyond!

stay away

Reviewed on 4/10/2015 Meaghan O

gina is beyond unprofessional. didn't even show up the day of our wedding until the ceremony and then promptly left right after. sent assistant and two random poorly dressed "helpers." (no joke, they were in sloppy track pants and oversized t shirts.) my best friend had to... Read More set up all of our tables with the caterer because our we studio representative was woefully inadequate. as i was walking out with my new husband to be introduced, the coordinator stopped me and started asking me questions about the babysitting service and where i wanted the children to sleep. AS I WAS WALKING OUT. my mother had to go in to double check on dinner service bc the coordinator was no where to be found. the coordinator completely screwed up our timeline and didn't aid in moving the hair and make up team along. therefore i lost out on an hours worth of pictures. stay far far far away. it honestly makes me cry every time i think about the money we spent with this woman. we never once heard from her again after the wedding. terrible.

2015-04-18T14:32:26 Response from the vendor

As the Founder for The WE Studio, we absolutely welcome constructive feedback from our clients, and we appreciate the opportunity to discuss one-on-one with those clients. Unfortunately, we were not afforded that professional option, but rather hearing all of these details more than five months... Read Less Read More

TO The WE Studio