(7)

Kenmore, NY

Type

Lighting, Linens, Other Rental Items, Portable Restrooms, Tableware, Theme Props

2890 Delaware Avenue, Kenmore, NY

Beautiful result, troubling communication.

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Katherine L

We booked our services at the Wedding Expo at the convention center. Mia had the cheapest deal on chairs that day ($2.50/chair) so we went with her. We also ordered napkins, table runners, and were considering uplighting at that time and they were running a show special. We paid $100 to reserve our services and were told we could work out the details at a later time. Fast forward to a few months before the wedding. Budget was getting really tight and we needed to cut back so we decided to scrap the uplighting. We were informed that we would be losing $50 of our deposit because even though we paid with one check, they were separate services and the deposits were not transferable. Needless to say we were pretty pissed about that. They were all coming from the same place and we let her know well in advance that we couldn't afford it and she still wouldn't apply that $50 to our bill. It just disappeared. So in an effort to cut more off our bill we got our runners second hand, and were able to use some napkins from the venue. I called the week of the wedding (Monday) to confirm when they would be arriving/picking up so I could let the venue know. I was told that the schedules wouldn't be set until later in the week and they would call me and let me know then. That is certainly NOT what you want to hear during the most stressful week of your life. I understand schedules take a bit to figure out, but leaving a bride hanging until two days before her big day is not very nice. Now for the good. The venue itself looked great. Everything was set up very nicely and looked great. The colors matched and I heard no complaints from the venue staff about the set up or take down. Since the final result is really what matters I would say it was done successfully. However if I had to do it again, I would probably not go with this company.

Last Minute Save!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Alicia D

Less than two weeks before my wedding I decided I needed to spruce up my venue, which led me directly to Mia at the Wedding Agent. Not only was she able to get me everything I wanted at such short notice, but delivered and set up at my location that was 40+ miles from her shop. Everything I rented from her was beautiful and worth every cent!

Good job!

Reviewed on 1/15/2012 L C

I rented chair covers and table runners. Looked nice. Recommend glamour head table. Looked super nice and received many compliments. Although little over priced since it was just a sweetheart table. Mia could be a little friendlier and less business oriented.

1/17/2012 Response from the vendor

Hello and thank you for your review! I am thrilled you were pleased with your services. I like to be honest and professional in my recommedations with my Brides, and Im sorry if that was taken as business oriented. Personally, I would rather have that... Read Less Read More

Beautiful Chair Covers

Reviewed on 10/09/2011 Shannon B

I used the Wedding Agent to rent my chair covers and sashes for them. They were beautiful, matched our colors perfectly and reasonably priced - including delivery and pick up.

Makes the hall beautiful

Reviewed on 9/28/2011 Kimberly F

The chair covers and up lighting really made the hall of our reception spectacular - it was breath taking when I walked into see the hall.... everything had played together so well. The Wedding Agent was a great addition to making the hall look perfect. The up-lighting colors were perfect and the chair covers of white and black fit it so nicely. I loved that they made the ties on the chairs angled, it really made for a different look! They did a great job and I do not have one complaint!

9/29/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you--lighting is the best way to enhance any venue and make it the WOW factor! Thank you and please keep us in mind if you know of anyone else that needs our services.

Reviewed on 8/29/2011 Julee L

although we only rented a light up carriage for our cards. I was extremely impressed by the wedding agent. The owner is extremely nice and helpful. i love that you can rent alot of different things. order invitations. buy guest book to jewelry to center pieces. i got alot of ideas from this store.

9/29/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! Truly my pleasure to be a part in your day in any way!

East to work with

Reviewed on 8/14/2011 Stephanie M

I don't have much to say other than the fact that she was super easy to work with...I did everything over the phone and the chair covers and sashes were beautiful!!! Love vendors that know what they are doing and just DO IT!! I had seen her chair covers at a previous wedding so I didn't feel like we needed a "fitting" She does a great job and I had noooo worries!!! My reception owner really likes her set up too!

9/29/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you and as always its MY pleasure to be a part of this very important and memorable day. Wish you the best!

TO The Wedding Agent