The Wedding Lady - Danielle Baker

Upstate, SC, Lowcountry, SC, Western NC, Charlotte, Atlanta

Most Experienced Wedding Officiant- Minister

"You will feel like you are being married by a friend and not a stranger." Every ceremony is custom written by Award winning officiant Danielle Baker! With over 1,000+ ceremonies officiated, I will help you make your day special. Don't chance your wedding..Hire an experienced wedding professional.

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Methodist, Nondenominational, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

Upstate, SC, Lowcountry, SC, Western NC, Charlotte, Atlanta (864) 303-8748

Reviewed on 11/28/2016

Danielle was the best! She did absolutely everything in her power to make our wedding day perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything more! I would also highly recommend her 6 week pre-marital course. My wife and I learned so much and it has greatly improved our... Read More relationship. From day 1, Danielle was welcoming, understanding, helpful and such a joy. By the time we got married my wife and I felt like we had known Danielle our whole lives! From the guys perspective, Danielle is a life saver on the big day. She was wonderful to talk to and helped keep me calm and shake off some of the nerves. She has your back every step of the way (literally). We can't say enough great things about Danielle!

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

Words can not easily describe just how amazing THE Wedding Lady is. We consider her truly to be a God send! We called Danielle first before contacting any other vendors, even before setting in stone our wedding date. Boy are we lucky & happy we did. She provided a full list of... Read More her recommend caterers, photographers, DJs, anything wedding you hadn't even thought of as well as making herself available 24-7 to answer our many questions and to say "it's gunna be fine & we will handle it" Our wedding day & our whole wedding experience was absolutely remarkable because of Danielle! She is so much more than a wedding officiant; She helps you plan your day and is there with you every step of the way making sure it's that special day you have always dreamed of. She arrives early to all events to make sure the ceremony is set how it should be, keeps things and time running smoothly and on schedule, & does not mind pulling up her sleeves to help tie dresses, fix boutonnières, go over last minute details with the DJ, the ushers, photographer, & even calming those wedding nerves & jitters. She helps in any way she sees possible taking an unbelievable amount of stress off of you. She goes above and beyond any & all expectations truly taking care of you and your needs, it's hard not to consider her a friend! The impact Danielle has had on our lives, again there is just no words for. The engery and light she brings to a room and to everyone's spirits is so uplifting, you find yourself smiling uncontrollably because whatever happens, you know it's going to be okay, Danielle's got you! Endless opportunities have come our way by crossing paths with this amazing woman; Our lookout and perspective on day to day situations is a much more positive one, We have a true one of a kind Clemson Tiger acrylic painting hanging in our home done by Danielle, we received free tickets to The Comedy Zone courtesy of Danielle, we have a great like new Char-Broil grill for FREE because she had gotten her husband a new one and didn't want to sell it, she wanted to give it away to someone who could really use it. The Golden heart of this lady is so inspiring and in turn she fills yours just by having known her. No amount of money in the world can buy the experience you receive with Danielle as your officiant. We recommend her to any & every couple looking to make your day truly yours & special! She hand writes each and every wedding ceremony that is so magnificently worded it leaves you and your guest breathless. The "Love Letters" is something so gorgeous and unique it has everyone in awe & has your friends wishing they had done the same. Choosing Danielle Baker The Wedding Lady was the best decision we could have made & will never forget the impact she had on us & our day! -The Josephs Married 4/23/16

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Courtney A

Danielle was amazing to work with and we are so glad that we found her via the Knot! We planned our wedding from afar so we didn't have the opportunity to meet with Danielle prior to the rehearsal, however we communicated via phone prior to booking with her and I knew right away... Read More that she was what we were looking for. The ceremony writing process was awesome - she provides an extensive document with tons of examples and word choice options. I love that we were able to use this document to customize our ceremony wording so it was perfect for us! We also opted for the love letter readings where we each send Danielle a letter that the other has not read before, and she reads aloud during our ceremony so we can hear each other's words for the first time in front of everyone. That part was so special and unique - it brought tears to my eyes! I am especially appreciative of Danielle's calming influence the day of the wedding - she could tell I was getting the jitters and asked my bridesmaids to each share a story of an experience with me which of course got me laughing and took my anxiety off of my mind! Danielle comes highly recommended by us, and our families! Thank you Danielle!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Jana J

Danielle was amazing! We could not have asked for anything better than the experience we had with her. We chose to do prepare and enrich with her prior to the wedding. It was wonderful because we all got to know each other and she really helped us develop more skills as a... Read More couple. She was able to keep it real with my now husband and give him some straightforward feedback. Of course, she doesn't play favorites and gave me some things to work on as well. After prepare and enrich, she custom wrote our ceremony to fit exactly what we wanted in our ceremony. Danielle will sit and work with you until every word is correct. We included her specialty (love letters) in our ceremony and it was nerve racking to write the letter, but completely worth it. Rehearsal was a breeze as Danielle easily walked us through the ceremony. She was especially great with my nephews (5 and 3). On the big day, she was their early and made sure to check-in with both of us. She also walked me through all the legal document pieces and made sure that those documents were in a place that i would know. Unfortunately, my father was running late. Danielle expertly handled the situation while still giving sass to my father when he finally arrived. The ceremony was beautiful! Danielle did such a great job keeping us together and following what we had practiced in rehearsal. It felt like a good friend marrying us. The love letters were perfect! There was not a dry eye in the house. My absolute favorite part of the day was our ceremony. I can not speak highly enough of Danielle!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Ashley T

Danielle is everything and more! She is detail-oriented, personable, open to suggestions, and most of all, passionate about giving her clients the most beautiful ceremony! Through her words, kindness, and genuine personality, she is an instant friend and will make any nervous... Read More bride or groom instantly comfortable. She gives you her shoulder to lean on if you need absolutely anything. I recommend any couple-to-be to hire Danielle Baker as their Officiant for their big day. Thank you, thank you, thank you Danielle! We love you! --Mr. and Mrs. George :)

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Misty T

I would highly recommend Danielle. She was very accommodating during my planning process. She delivered everything she promised and then some.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Hannah S

When my now husband and I were looking for an officiant for our wedding, we took to the internet as neither of us have a hometown minister. Danielle had great reviews and so we set up a time to speak with her. We are living outside of SC so we skyped with her a couple of times... Read More before the wedding. She was only an email away and responded very promptly! As far as the ceremony, it did feel like we were getting married by someone we knew instead of a stranger which was what we were hoping to avoid. She was professional and our love letters were an awesome addition. She worked with us to make sure we had the ceremony that we wanted!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Cherylyn G

Danielle is AMAZING at what she does! She makes it very easy to customize your ceremony to your liking. She is so kind and charismatic. My husband and I loved having her as a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Ruth M

When you meet Danielle it's like meeting a lifelong friend you didn't know you had! She knew exactly what to say to make us feel comfortable and we are very pleased that we chose her for our Elopement. She had suggestions for photos and really seemed to be enjoying her time... Read More spent with us. The whole day turned out just as we desired. Book her now, you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Joshua L

Danielle Baker, The Wedding Lady. Where do I even start? Words can’t describe what a kind and caring individual she is. My wife and I made what we feel is a life long friend in Danielle. We were recommended by a friend to try the Wedding Lady out. We gave it a shot. Man are we... Read More happy we did. She was one of the best parts of our wedding. As an officiant, she is the epitome of professionalism. She stays on top of things and guides you throughout the whole process. She has been doing this for a while and knows what she is doing. During my ceremony, I found myself a bit nervous. She calmed me down and told me I didn’t have to worry about a thing and to just follow her lead. She was right. My ceremony was a hit. I would like to add how grateful we are to Danielle for tending to us after the ceremony. She was so caring and wanted to make sure everything was okay. She went well beyond what was required of her. It almost felt like we had a day of coordinator there on top of the one we already had. I conclude by saying this. If you need an officiant who is caring but also super cool and funny, go to Danielle, The Wedding Lady. Not only will you find an officiant, you will also find a friend. She truly honestly cares for you and wishes nothing but the best for clients. If me and my wife ever have bumps on the road and need to talk to someone, we know who we are talking to. For this, we will forever be grateful. Thank you Danielle, The Wedding Lady.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Danielle B

Danielle is amazing!!! She did a WONDERFUL job making our wedding ceremony so special for my husband and I-- we couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! So many of our guests came up to us at the reception and told us how unique and special the ceremony was-- the love letters... Read More are so many people's favorite parts (and ours!) We did the Prepare and Enrich pre-marital counseling program with her leading up to our big day, which was so helpful for us as a couple, and it also helped Danielle get to know us really well. By the time we got married Jacob and I felt like we had known Danielle our whole lives! We cannot thank her enough for all of her helpful advice, amazing listening skills, and power to keep everyone calm the day of the wedding. We seriously cannot say enough-- THANK YOU!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Marcia T

Danielle was great! She made out elopement so very special. And the packet for my name change was awesome. Terrific person to work with and highly recommended.

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Stacy C

Danielle is amazing!!! She made our special day more wonderful than we could have imagined. I would highly recommend her to anyone without any hesitation!!! Love love love her!!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2017 Emily C

We booked her the day before our elopement and she made everything so simple and easy! She even had a name change packet set up for us.

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kristi W

Danielle is the absolute best! Her customized ceremony was unique to mine and my husbands relationship, which made it even more unforgettable. With no wedding coordinator, I was super nervous with how the wedding was going to run. With no hesitation Danielle stepped in as a... Read More temporary wedding coordinator and made certain that everything ran smoothly, it was perfect! If you are in need of an officiant, Danielle should be your very first choice!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Chelsea f

Danielle was the absolute best choice we could have made for our wedding. She was so communicative and attentive to our process and created and customized the most perfect ceremony for my husband and I. I could not say enough great things about her attitude, her... Read More professionalism, and positive outlook. I loved how our ceremony was so personalized to us and that we received copies afterwards to treasure! I can not thank her enough for working with us and making our special day so special!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Danielle R

My wife and I absolutely loved Danielle Baker. I knew the first time I met her at a wedding festival that she had to be our officiant. In fact, she was the first vendor we booked! During the whole wedding planning process, she was great. She made sure to meet with us several... Read More times in order to really get to know us and to understand how we wanted to be married. She did an amazing job at the wedding and made our day very special! We would recommend Danielle to anybody who wants the best officiant around!!

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Will S

Danielle was such a wonderful guide through our ceremony. She made our wedding absolutely perfect and beautiful. She was so comforting and calm and friendly. We both feel lucky to have found her. Our family and friends all mentioned how much they appreciated the personal touches... Read More she included. She read aloud letters we had written to each other in the most sincere way. I wasn't expecting to tear up, but I did, and it was perfect.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Tamara N

April 29, 2017 will go down in history for us!! We couldn't have picked a better officiant for our ceremony! She went right along with our 2 year secret and gave the ceremony the perfect touch when she let everybody in on the fact we were already married!!! It was awesome! The... Read More way she performs each ceremony with personal's just beautiful! I definitely recommend Danielle for your ceremony. She's so down to earth but very serious about her work. Full of laughs and just all around great!!! Thanks Danielle! We love you!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jenna N

Danielle was everything I ever could of imagined on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding she was so fun and easy to work with. We were in Iowa so we did Skype sessions which turned out to work perfectly. She truly knows what she's doing and I had zero worries throughout... Read More the process or on my special day. Thank you Dani, we love you!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christian N

She did an amazing job. Very organized and smooth. Ceremony was unforgettable.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lindsey J

Danielle did a wonderful job! She made it so easy to put together exactly the ceremony we wanted and provided lots of great ideas to make it easy to put together. We got many compliments from our guests on our ceremony and we would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Sarah C

Danielle is absolutely the best at what she does. She customized the most perfect ceremony for my husband and I. The memories of her words will last a lifetime. I could not say enough great things about her attitude, personality, and outlook on marriage. She was so comforting... Read More when any nervousness hit. My husband and I both agree that we could not picture anyone else delivering our ceremony. It was an experience I will never forget. She really connected with Ryan and I from the beginning and was always available to talk. She gave us so much great advice and tailored our ceremony in so many ways.

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Gabrielle L

Danielle was fantastic! We did the Prepare/Enrich sessions before the ceremony and by the time we got married, it felt like she was an old friend. The ceremony was beautiful and the counseling was real, honest and incredibly helpful. I cannot recommend her enough- your ceremony... Read More will be unique and beautiful. She is professional and competent, which helped to put us at ease during an otherwise extremely stressful event.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Robert A

We can't believe how amazing our wedding ceremony was. It was all because of Danielle. She was amazing. She made us feel so special from the very start with our first meeting at Panera bread. We later wrote our ceremony with her at her house which made it so personal. She even... Read More asked about our story and seemed very interested in knowing about us where other officiants didn't ask about how we met. She helped to make us calm during our ceremony. Most importantly I think we found a new friend through this process. She is an amazing officiant and even more amazing friend. Thank you Danielle. Robert and Joe Allen-Gasco

Danielle Baker

Award Winning Officiant- The KNOT Best of Wedding Winner for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, WeddingWire's Couples Choice Winner for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and Bride's Choice Winner for 2013! I am an one of the areas Most Experienced Wedding Officiant & Wedding Ministers! Whether you are planning a large wedding, an intimate ceremony or an elopement, I will help you make your day special. Every ceremony is custom written for each couple. I have performed over 1,000 nuptials since 2009. Don't leave your special day to chance...