The Wedding Lady - Danielle Baker

Upstate, SC, Lowcountry, SC, Western NC, Charlotte, Atlanta

Most Experienced Wedding Officiant- Minister

"You will feel like you are being married by a friend and not a stranger." Every ceremony is custom written by Award winning officiant Danielle Baker! With over 1,000+ ceremonies officiated, I will help you make your day special. Don't chance your wedding..Hire an experienced wedding professional.

Religious Affiliations

Catholic, Methodist, Nondenominational, Protestant, Christian, Interfaith, Secular, Spiritual, Unitarian

Premarital Counseling, Ceremony, Wedding

Upstate, SC, Lowcountry, SC, Western NC, Charlotte, Atlanta (864) 303-8748

Reviewed on 11/28/2016

Danielle was the best! She did absolutely everything in her power to make our wedding day perfect and we couldn't have asked for anything more! I would also highly recommend her 6 week pre-marital course. My wife and I learned so much and it has greatly improved our... Read More relationship. From day 1, Danielle was welcoming, understanding, helpful and such a joy. By the time we got married my wife and I felt like we had known Danielle our whole lives! From the guys perspective, Danielle is a life saver on the big day. She was wonderful to talk to and helped keep me calm and shake off some of the nerves. She has your back every step of the way (literally). We can't say enough great things about Danielle!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Sarah C

Danielle is absolutely the best at what she does. She customized the most perfect ceremony for my husband and I. The memories of her words will last a lifetime. I could not say enough great things about her attitude, personality, and outlook on marriage. She was so comforting... Read More when any nervousness hit. My husband and I both agree that we could not picture anyone else delivering our ceremony. It was an experience I will never forget. She really connected with Ryan and I from the beginning and was always available to talk. She gave us so much great advice and tailored our ceremony in so many ways.

Reviewed on 5/21/2016

Words can not easily describe just how amazing THE Wedding Lady is. We consider her truly to be a God send! We called Danielle first before contacting any other vendors, even before setting in stone our wedding date. Boy are we lucky & happy we did. She provided a full list of... Read More her recommend caterers, photographers, DJs, anything wedding you hadn't even thought of as well as making herself available 24-7 to answer our many questions and to say "it's gunna be fine & we will handle it" Our wedding day & our whole wedding experience was absolutely remarkable because of Danielle! She is so much more than a wedding officiant; She helps you plan your day and is there with you every step of the way making sure it's that special day you have always dreamed of. She arrives early to all events to make sure the ceremony is set how it should be, keeps things and time running smoothly and on schedule, & does not mind pulling up her sleeves to help tie dresses, fix boutonnières, go over last minute details with the DJ, the ushers, photographer, & even calming those wedding nerves & jitters. She helps in any way she sees possible taking an unbelievable amount of stress off of you. She goes above and beyond any & all expectations truly taking care of you and your needs, it's hard not to consider her a friend! The impact Danielle has had on our lives, again there is just no words for. The engery and light she brings to a room and to everyone's spirits is so uplifting, you find yourself smiling uncontrollably because whatever happens, you know it's going to be okay, Danielle's got you! Endless opportunities have come our way by crossing paths with this amazing woman; Our lookout and perspective on day to day situations is a much more positive one, We have a true one of a kind Clemson Tiger acrylic painting hanging in our home done by Danielle, we received free tickets to The Comedy Zone courtesy of Danielle, we have a great like new Char-Broil grill for FREE because she had gotten her husband a new one and didn't want to sell it, she wanted to give it away to someone who could really use it. The Golden heart of this lady is so inspiring and in turn she fills yours just by having known her. No amount of money in the world can buy the experience you receive with Danielle as your officiant. We recommend her to any & every couple looking to make your day truly yours & special! She hand writes each and every wedding ceremony that is so magnificently worded it leaves you and your guest breathless. The "Love Letters" is something so gorgeous and unique it has everyone in awe & has your friends wishing they had done the same. Choosing Danielle Baker The Wedding Lady was the best decision we could have made & will never forget the impact she had on us & our day! -The Josephs Married 4/23/16

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Tamara N

April 29, 2017 will go down in history for us!! We couldn't have picked a better officiant for our ceremony! She went right along with our 2 year secret and gave the ceremony the perfect touch when she let everybody in on the fact we were already married!!! It was awesome! The... Read More way she performs each ceremony with personal touches....it's just beautiful! I definitely recommend Danielle for your ceremony. She's so down to earth but very serious about her work. Full of laughs and just all around great!!! Thanks Danielle! We love you!!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Jenna N

Danielle was everything I ever could of imagined on our wedding day. Leading up to the wedding she was so fun and easy to work with. We were in Iowa so we did Skype sessions which turned out to work perfectly. She truly knows what she's doing and I had zero worries throughout... Read More the process or on my special day. Thank you Dani, we love you!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Christian N

She did an amazing job. Very organized and smooth. Ceremony was unforgettable.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lindsey J

Danielle did a wonderful job! She made it so easy to put together exactly the ceremony we wanted and provided lots of great ideas to make it easy to put together. We got many compliments from our guests on our ceremony and we would highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Sarah C

Reviewed on 1/20/2017 Gabrielle L

Danielle was fantastic! We did the Prepare/Enrich sessions before the ceremony and by the time we got married, it felt like she was an old friend. The ceremony was beautiful and the counseling was real, honest and incredibly helpful. I cannot recommend her enough- your ceremony... Read More will be unique and beautiful. She is professional and competent, which helped to put us at ease during an otherwise extremely stressful event.

Reviewed on 12/09/2016 Robert A

We can't believe how amazing our wedding ceremony was. It was all because of Danielle. She was amazing. She made us feel so special from the very start with our first meeting at Panera bread. We later wrote our ceremony with her at her house which made it so personal. She even... Read More asked about our story and seemed very interested in knowing about us where other officiants didn't ask about how we met. She helped to make us calm during our ceremony. Most importantly I think we found a new friend through this process. She is an amazing officiant and even more amazing friend. Thank you Danielle. Robert and Joe Allen-Gasco

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kylie Y

I was referred to Danielle as the *only* option when getting married in the upstate of South Carolina - and that was coming from several different vendors! They were absolutely right - working with Danielle was so wonderful. She is extremely knowledgeable about the marriage... Read More process, provided us documentation and tips for obtaining our license and even changing my last name which just goes to show the lengths she goes to for her couples. My husband and I also went through her Prepare & Enrich course, and we are so glad we did. Danielle has great documentation and work books that helps prepare couples for marriage and anticipate any challenges to work through before hand. All throughout our reception, folks kept approaching us to tell us how much they *loved* the ceremony and what a fantastic job Danielle did. She made sure we had the ceremony that was perfect for us - not overly religious but respectful, the exact length we wanted and delivered it 100%. We would recommend Danielle to anyone - regardless of location, beliefs, desired ceremony type, etc. She tailors every ceremony exactly to fit her couples and she takes the time to know and understand the couples to be sure that's the case. She is top notch!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brooke G

Danielle is THE BEST! My life is beautifully chaotic- I am an active duty service member and mom to three children. I contacted Danielle 4 months prior to our wedding date in a state of panic. I had returned from a 9 month deployment 2 weeks earlier and was in the process of... Read More moving half-way across the country. Oh, and attempting to plan a wedding too! When I found Danielle, I knew that the ceremony (if nothing else) would go smoothly. And it did. Our guests raved about the ceremony and Danielle; and we feel our vows reflected us perfectly. From my first contact with Danielle to my last, she exceeded my expectations. She was so easy to work with, non-judgmental, and caring. She had a multitude of options for the ceremony and tailored our choices to us. She was always professional, while still being approachable and authentic. I really felt like I was working with a close friend to create the perfect ceremony for my family. The day of the wedding she even helped with the ceremony flowers! If you are looking for an officiant who is an expert writer, orator, and counselor who is also super friendly, bubbly, and realiable... then you need to hire Danielle!! You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

We really enjoyed working with Danielle! She made the process of writing the ceremony very straightforward and helped us through every step of the way. On the day of the wedding, Danielle was a great support - she went far beyond her role as officiant and made a point to visit... Read More with each of us and help calm the nerves.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Erinn B

If I could describe Danielle in one word, it would be: Amazing! When I was wedding planning, I knew it would be hard to find someone to marry my now husband & I, because we did not want to get married in a church. I met Danielle at an open house at the Old Cigar Warehouse and... Read More the moment we talked, I knew she was going to be the one to marry us. When my husband and I went to Danielle's house to meet to write our vows, it was such a fun, easy process. Danielle is so organized and has so many great ideas and when my husband and I couldn't agree on a section of our vows, Danielle could easily read our body language and give us suggestions on how to compromise. Our vows turned out so unique and I LOVE the fact that we wrote each other love letters and did not hear them until the day of the wedding. It really lightened the mood of the wedding because it had been so emotional. Danielle is incredibly helpful and supportive and I got so many compliments from our guests at how much of an amazing job she did. She is professional and funny and just a wonderful person. Not to mention, at the time we were getting married and did not have a a getaway car planned, other than calling Uber, Danielle was driving for Uber at the time and told us she would ask some of her other Uber friends to see if one would wait outside the wedding venue for us. The day of the wedding, she told me no one was available, so I didn't think much about it, other than just hitting the Uber button before it was time for us to leave. My wedding coordinator told me not to worry about it, that she will take care of us. When my husband and I did our exit, at the end of the stairs was Danielle in her Wedding Lady car and took us to our hotel. Best Uber driver we could have ask for and it made such a wonderful surprise at the end of the evening.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Sara P

Danielle was absolutely amazing throughout the entire wedding planning process. She wrote us a beautiful ceremony that we will remember forever!! Could not have chosen a better officiant for our special day.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Emily N

Absolutely amazing! Our friends and family are still talking about how wonderful Danielle was! It's been six months since the wedding and a few of my bridesmaids are planning their wedding but the knew they wanted Danielle to officiate especially after the wonderful job she did... Read More at our wedding! :)

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kelly S

Danielle was fantastic!!! She was so completely organized, personable, knowledgeable, and helpful!!! She knows many of the venues around and was even able to direct our rehearsal at another site. She also worked hard with us since we were planning our wedding from Boston. I... Read More would recommend her services to anyone. She knows her stuff in and out. I didn't have to worry about anything being forgotten because she was on top of everything, making sure we had all our stuff including marriage license, rings, etc. Couldn't have asked for a better officiant!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Callie B

Writing a review of Danielle "The Wedding Lady" Baker is extremely difficult because words won't explain the outstanding job she did for our wedding. We were given her name by a friend and from the moment we contacted her we knew she was perfect for us. Danielle automatically... Read More makes you feel at ease and as if you had been friends forever! This made such a huge difference when we went through the counseling and ceremony/wedding planning with her. She was able to counsel us as friends, future husband and wife, and as a third party to help resolve anything! The amount of support and faith in our relationship was unmatchable. After the counseling was over and the ceremony planning begun, Danielle had an answer for everything we wanted in the ceremony and every person we needed to please. It was an amazing experience writing our ceremony that was truly unique to us. The love letters are one of our most prized possessions and we wouldn't have something to that magnitude without her help. During the rehearsal Danielle not only made sure we were the only opinions that mattered she helped diffuse some complicated family dynamics to alleviate the burden on us! Her poise and delivery of our ceremony on the wedding day is what makes her amazing! Without her positivity and fantastic personality we would not have felt so comfortable getting married and to Danielle we will be forever grateful! You will not be disappointed, in fact, you will be overly impressed when you chose Danielle to officiate your wedding! You will not only get an amazing experience, amazing wedding ceremony, but you will get a friend who will always have faith in your relationship and will always be there for you! Danielle we are forever thankful for having you part of our amazing wedding day! 9.24.2016

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Michael T

My wife and I married on 5/15/2015 and Danielle was our officiant. Prior to the wedding, she spoke with us via Webchat (we lived out of state) to get to know us and helped us customize our ceremony perfectly. On the day of the ceremony, she called in advance and arrived on... Read More time. She's so friendly in person and was a perfect fit for our small family wedding. She did an excellent job!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Mary G

We found Danielle the same way most people probably do - online search. We called and emailed a few people, and they all replied with something like, "here's a link to make a deposit"... except for Danielle. She wouldn't commit to anything before we met face to face to make sure... Read More we mesh well enough for her to marry us, which is a refreshing change from "give me your money!" Long story short, we love her to pieces. She made us feel comfortable from the start, knows us inside and out, and has become dear to our hearts. Sign up for the Prepare-Enrich sessions with her. It has truly changed the way we communicate, and we have a deeper understanding of each other forever. You won't regret hiring this woman - it will be the single best decision you will make (besides saying Yes, of course!)!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016

Danielle was amazing. She made Nancy and I feel at ease. She was very professional through our entire process. When I initially met her she felt like immediate family. I would recommend her to anyone. I was so anxious on my wedding day and seeing her made me feel calm. She... Read More rocks! We love you Danielle!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Danielle was wonderful! We used Danielle as our wedding officiant on 8/6/16 and we also did the Prepare and Enrich Program with her. The program helped us tremendously and we're still using techniques she taught us during the program. Danielle is very personable, laid back and... Read More has a wonderful sense of humor. We felt very comfortable talking to her about our concerns, issues and marital questions. She wrote a ceremony that was perfect for us and our guests were very impressed! She will not let you down.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016 Stephanie J

Danielle did a great job of customizing our ceremony to our style and wedding. She made sure that we were comfortable and knew what to expect before the big day. On the wedding day she went above and beyond to make sure that everything ran well. I would absolutely recommend... Read More Danielle to any couple looking for an officiant.

Reviewed on 6/30/2016

Danielle is an absolute amazing person and officiant. We were so happy with everything she did for us. She took care of any issues that occurred before the ceremony very professionally and we couldn't have been more grateful for her help. She is so easy to talk to and she... Read More genuinely cares about everyone involved. We also love the fact that each ceremony is personalized to the couple and she helps to make the day even more special!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Adam K

Our wedding ceremony was fantastic thanks to Danielle! From the very beginning, we knew Danielle was the right person to officiate our wedding. She was super nice, and made a genuine effort to get to know us, and was there every step of the way through the entire planning... Read More process. She also made the day of the ceremony run smoothly...she definitely knows what she is doing! She was also great with The ceremony was also gorgeous; the love letters were a beautiful touch. We also got several comments from family members after the wedding saying that Danielle did a great job. Even though we had only known Danielle for a few months, it was like we were getting married by a friend. Thank you so much Danielle! You were the best!

Danielle Baker

Award Winning Officiant- The KNOT Best of Wedding Winner for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, WeddingWire's Couples Choice Winner for 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and Bride's Choice Winner for 2013! I am an one of the areas Most Experienced Wedding Officiant & Wedding Ministers! Whether you are planning a large wedding, an intimate ceremony or an elopement, I will help you make your day special. Every ceremony is custom written for each couple. I have performed over 1,000 nuptials since 2009. Don't leave your special day to chance...