Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

4509 Covey Circle, Indianapolis, IN (317) 979-4995

Reviewed on 10/26/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Robin, “The Wedding Lady.” My wedding was in June and we had went to her that December for help with decorations. We had no idea how much we needed her until that first meeting! My mom and I are DYI people and thought we had a good handle on... Read More things…boy were we wrong! Robin really gave us an awesome plan for what we wanted my wedding to be. She really gets to know you and your personality so by the end she could read my mind and I had no problem with her making changes to things because I knew I would love them. My mom had done beautiful decorations herself and Robin had no problem incorporating them into her own. Robin had everything under control, she had spoken with all my vendors to make sure nothing was forgotten, it really took a lot of pressure and work of my back. We had numerous meetings with her to make sure everything was turning into what I wanted, she stayed in touch with me on a regular basis just to run ideas by me or keep me up on what needed to be done next, she ran the show and she ran it beautifully! She has so many services available, I ended up getting not only all décor from her but also my flowers which turned out beautiful and were so “me”. She really thinks of everything, she pointed out some things that we would have forgotten about or didn’t even realize we should be thinking about. Although I had most vendors picked out by the time we met her she still gave us a list of people she had worked with from photographers to DJ’s to caterers, it really helped knowing that I could shop around for what I wanted. The thing I loved most on the day of was the legendary master time line! All bridal party members received a copy of this time line that accounted for every hour of activity the day of the wedding. No one had to come to me and bother me with questions about what we were doing next and when. This timeline was a lifesaver, I am a very organized person and this put me at extreme ease. On the day of Robin and her daughter Chelsea were there for me every second of the day, getting anything I needed to make sure the day went perfectly…and it did! She had made the site beautiful, everything I imagined in my mind, she catered to me hand and foot making sure I had everything I needed, and the ceremony and reception went flawless due to her master planning. Robin truly puts her heart into her work, she treats you as if you were her own daughter and really listens to what you want your wedding day to be. I could not ask for a better experience and am still getting comments on how beautiful and unique our venue was. The Wedding Lady gives you so much more than expected and is very honestly priced. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting prepared for their wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Seth F

Wow! What else can my new wife and I say about Robin "The Wedding Lady"? She was INCREDIBLE! We couldn't have asked for a better planner/decorator/florist/so many other roles than Robin. She was spectacular. She made our dream wedding come true. Whether is was helping us plan... Read More how we wanted our ceremony to go, or how we wanted our reception to feel like, or how beautiful she made everything, Robin absolutely NAILED IT! Her work was simply amazing! My wife and I couldn't have had our dream wedding had it not been for Robin. Almost anything we needed to took care of it for us. If we needed her to talk to the photographer or the DJ or the venue owner or the caterer, she did it. She made everything look perfect and run perfect. If you are getting married, call Robin. She is so organized, professional, but also SO personable and easy to deal with. She truly made our special day perfect.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Katelyn S

I couldn't have imagined planning a wedding and going through the process without her help. She kept us on track with deadlines, went above and beyond to contact our other vendors to keep them in the loop throughout the process, was very quick at responding to us, and was kind... Read More and easy to work with. She has a huge inventory of wedding decor that some of her packages include use of. This was a life saver. Most importantly, she (and her staff) pulled through on the day of the wedding to keep the day extremely organized and make the venue beautiful doing the all of the decorating. My family/friends and I did not have to worry about a thing. We recommend her to all of our friends who are getting married!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Ashley U

Robin and her team went ABOVE AND BEYOND to make my husband and I's day the most beautiful, dreamy day I could have imagined. From our initial meeting, I knew that Robin would make our day stress-free. We immediately began bouncing ideas off of each other and anything crazy I... Read More showed her, we made work. She was so fun to work with and you know that she honestly cares about you and genuinely wants to make your day more than you could have dreamed. Robin did all of my flowers (bouquets, centerpieces, ceremony, EVERYTHING) and the quality and appearance was A PLUS!!! I had so many compliments. She also helped with all of my decor and everything was just placed perfectly. I cried on my first view of the reception of the inside of the barn at Mustard Seed!! I would recommend Robin to ANYBODY!!! Whether you need flowers, decor, or just a little help, she will truly be there for you and you will most definitely get the most bang for your buck!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2015 Jen F

We used Robin for décor and all flowers at our ceremony and reception, and could not be happier with how things turned out. She was fantastic to work with through the entire process, helping ease our concerns and answer any questions along the way. Robin was great at... Read More interpreting the things we wanted out of decorations and flowers, and turning them into something far beyond what we had hoped. She consistently went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, adding personal touches and creative details that elevated each piece. Many guests commented about how those small details really made the reception stand out, and we owe it to Robin for recognizing where she could take creative liberties and enhance our vision. Robin has a ton of creative and design experience and it shows when talking through things with her. She was instrumental in helping us shape what we wanted to see and how it should be presented, and gave smart suggestions as to what would make the biggest impact on guests. The flowers were also excellent, as Robin is a skilled florist as well! After seeing the finished products and what Robin was able to do, we feel that she is the best value of any florist we looked at. She was able to get great savings on flower orders compared to other florists we talked to. She also made sure to use every bit of flowers she had available, adding extras to tables and decorations wherever possible. We ended up getting far more than we thought, simply because she went out of her way to use extra flowers to enhance other décor. We highly recommend Robin for any decorating or floral needs. She made our big day better than we could ever have imagined!

Our Perfect Day

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Amanda S

My mother and I were about 6 months into the planning when we realized we needed help. We knew that we needed assistance with some things, but there were many more details that hadn't crossed our minds. We were so blessed to have found Robin. Prior to our first meeting or... Read More any contract she began following me on Pinterest. When I walked into her home for the first time, she had re-created my Pinterest page and more in her living room. She knew exactly what we wanted from the start. As time passed, Robin got to know my husband and I even more. She designed our dream wedding more perfect than I could have ever imaged. Robin put so much heart and detail into everything, including personalized water bottles and tissue packets :) Throughout the wedding planning, even my friends and family could feel the sincerity. Even other vendors told me how much Robin truly cared about our special day. Thanks to Robin, the entire planning process was fun and stress free. On the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. It was the most perfect day and we have Robin to thank. We have only great memories. I would highly recommend Robin to my closest friends and family. She truly made our wedding more wonderful than we could have ever imagined.