The Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve

Paoli, PA

The Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve

The Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve features exclusive designers for brides, accessories, bridesmaids and mothers. Our dedicated and attentive staff provide an outstanding full service bridal experience. Custom designs, on-site alterations and cleaning/restoration also available.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

68 E Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA

The BEST & Most Fabulous Wedding Shop in the Philadelphia Area!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Emily W

The Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve is an absolute one-stop shop for all-things bridal. My experience with Deborah and Abby was nothing short of perfect--the day I bought my dress was everything I ever dreamed it would be. Deborah and Abby were supportive, encouraging and, most... Read More importantly, we had so much fun! Their selection of wedding dresses is incredible; a wide range of designers, styles and silhouettes, and ALL of the dresses are just breathtakingly beautiful. Both Deborah and Abby were extremely knowledgeable about each dress and its designer. They were prepared with silhouettes that would look best on my body, while also allowing me the time to browse the dresses and choose any that I wanted to try. The moment I found my dress was magical, and I am so excited to return to Van Cleve for my first fitting! Most of all, I can't wait for my future husband to see me in the dress of my dreams!! Go Van Cleve or go home, ladies!

Found the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 10/09/2014 Lacey S

I highly recommend The Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve. Get ready for excellent customer service as well as a wide selection of dresses to chose from!They have dresses of all styles as well as all different price ranges! I (like everyone) tried a chain wedding shop and had a... Read More horrible experience. After having such a negative experience, my fiance and I tried The Wedding Pavilion. We fell in love instantly. The staff was so nice and made you feel extremely comfortable! They were also very welcoming that it was a same sex marriage! My fiance and I both found our dresses here!

Helped me find the wedding dress of my dreams - Thank you Abby and Ann Marie!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Maureen O

Van Cleve provided superior service. It was the first store I went to, but as a diligent bride, I needed to do more research. I returned to Van Cleve because Abby, the store manager, made me feel like she would do the best to make my dress perfect. Abby and Ann Marie made... Read More this process seamless. My bridesmaids and my mother loved every minute of being in the store. My dress and accessories were stunning. I did not feel pressured at all. The end result was nothing but perfection. My Paloma Blanca gown was exactly what I envisioned my wedding dress to look like! I would highly recommend Van Cleve for all your bridal needs.

Best bridal salon experience ever!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015

I made one appointment after visiting several bridal salons in the area and found Van Cleve to provide everything I was looking for - a beautiful bridal boutique with class and elegance. They have highly professional and skilled bridal consultants who are very down to earth and... Read More provide excellent customer service. They provide affordable and very luxurious bridal gowns for every budget. Ann Marie and Abby were patient with me, included my guests in the shopping experience, and made me feel at ease buying one of the most pivotal pieces to my wedding. I insisted on buying my 8 bridesmaid gowns here too because I loved their approach and think they did it better than any other shop around.

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Katelyn M

Maddie was the BIGGEST help with my bridesmaids and helping me find my dress everyone was sooo helpful and amazing with listening to my ideas and what I wanted and pictured myself in on the big day, and I found my dream dress thanks to their help! Everyone there is absolutely... Read More amazing!!

great experience

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Hillary G

Abby was my dress consultant at Van Cleve when I tried on bridal dresses for my wedding. She was great - not pushy, totally listened to me and what I was looking for and kept my budget in mind. The alterations for my dress were actually $250 cheaper at a store about 5 miles... Read More down the road from Van Cleve but I ended up buying the dress from Abby and agreeing to the higher price because I liked working with her so much. I highly recommend Van Cleve, but Abby in particular!

Highly recommended bridal shop!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Kimberly L

I purchased my Cassablanca gown and jewelry from the Wedding Pavilion. The shop had a great selection of bridal gowns. The podium, mirrors and lighting allow you to really appreciate how you look in the dress. The staff were more than accommodating, honest, and had great... Read More advice. Their prices were reasonable and I took advantage of their great jewelry sale to accessorize. My wedding is not until April, but I am looking forward to working with the girls. I have been to other bridal shops, but I would most highly recommend the Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve!

Bridal Gown and appointment

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Katie W

I found my bridal gown online and while searching where to find it, Van Cleve was the first name to appear. I called asking if they had this gown and was told by Ann Marie that it would arrive in a few weeks. She offered to call me when it arrived and took down my information,... Read More including all other dresses I was interested in trying. I received a call a few days later saying the dress had arrived and I immediately made an appointment! They allowed me to take make appointments on two different days until I confirmed which day worked better for me and my guests. When my appointment day finally arrived, I was treated as if I was the only customer there, although someone was waiting for their appointment. Ann Marie was absolutely wonderful, offering advice and insights but not being pushy. She even let me try on the two dresses I narrowed it down to again to help me make my decision! I usually am not a decisive person, but was when it came to my wedding dress, with the help of Ann Marie. She made my dress shopping day exactly what I dreamt it would be! With her help, I chose the original dress I called for. I had such a wonderful experience with Van Cleve and Ann Marie and would recommend their salon 100%! Proud to be a Van Cleve Bride!

Van Cleve

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jenna P

Very comfortable environment to try on dresses and really say what you think. Great service, great enthusiasm and support, and great prices!

Perfect Perfect Perfect

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Samantha S

The Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve was the first shop I looked at for my Wedding Dress. I had no idea what I was going for so we tried on all different styles (plenty to chose from!) around the 8th one I fell in LOVE with the dress I was wearing. Now I am not the type of girl who... Read More finds the perfect anything in one shot let alone my Wedding Dress! so I left and explored other places. I went to 2 more places and nothing compared to the service and the amount of options The Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve had. I went back a couple weeks later to put the dress I fell in love with on again and knew it was meant to be. Ann Marie was amazing at figuring out what dresses matched what was coming out of my mouth. And I didn't notice this until I went other places but the way they put you in the dress and put the clamps on to tighten it up MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE in the way you look and feel. Ann Marie made sure she clamped these dresses like I was ready to walk down the isle. The other places clamped them loosely and I felt like I was just trying on a dress that didn't fit, not my future wedding dress. I cant say enough good things about my experience with The Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve. I loved it and I cant wait until June 2016 to wear my wedding dress!

The best of the Best!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ann Marie K

I found my dream gown and accessories here! The selection is by far the best - about 3 stores combined - and alot were under my budget too! Their consultants are top notch, very experienced, friendly and hard working! I would refer the Wedding Pavilion at Vancleve to everyone... Read More planning their wedding.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 3/24/2015 Alexis P

After visiting quite a few bridal boutiques, I made an appointment at VanCleve to see if they had anything that might catch my eye. I was fortunate enough to find my dream wedding dress there. The staff was incredibly attentive and listened to my requests, while also encouraging... Read More me to try on a few options that I may not have otherwise. The seamstress did a wonderful job with the alterations, and even made the custom sash that I wore. Waiting almost 9 months for my dress to arrive was certainly not easy – but it was worth the wait and a wonderful experience all around.

Love VanCleve!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I am so impressed with my experience here! I asked for a particular dress, and they borrowed the dress specifically for me. I loved it, bought it, and they ordered it in my size!! My cannot wait for it to arrive so I could try it on and have it sized. I would absolutely... Read More recommend VanCleve to anyone!!

great place

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Julie J

I had been to 5 other places and Van Cleve was my last stop. I saw the dress online and luckily they had it! The sales lady let me try on a few other dresses which were not mt taste and once I tried my dress on I knew the search was over. I can't remember the woman's name but... Read More she had a short hair cut. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The dress was pricey, but hey you only get married once right? i ordered mine in white because just about every dress is ivory. Kind of a pain when all you want to see is white and how it looks on your skin. I felt like I waited an eternity or it to come in but there was enough time for alterations. The seamstress a very sweet Ukrainian woman named Vera. She did a wonderful job making sure my dress fit perfectly. I plan to visit the shop to thank them very soon! they have a wonderful staff and are very professional.

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Emily P

I absolutely loved my wedding dress and it fit beautifully, but there were a few bumps along the way that occurred at The Wedding Pavilion. I currently live in Pittsburgh, but we got married in our hometown 5 hours east, and The Wedding Pavilion carried the designer I was... Read More looking for. I had a wonderful experience with Abby who pulled the dress I had my heart set on! I had tried on this dress at another store and it fit perfectly and Abby was willing to contact the other store to make sure we got the right size. As an out of town bride where I struggled with The Wedding Pavilion was when it came to the alterations. My first fitting was with Wendy, who pinned my dress and scheduled my next two appointments. She told me the second was to make sure everything still fit, slight adjustments and that I should bring a bridesmaid so she could learn to bustle my dress. The third was my final fitting and I would be able to bring my dress home with me that day. Unfortunately Wendy did not “do” weekend hours and because I had to travel far, my fittings needed to be on a Saturday, so she planned for my second fitting to be with another seamstress. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY BRIDE TO MEET WITH DIFFERENT SEAMSTRESSES! When I showed up at my second fitting with my bridesmaid nothing was done to my dress, the train was not bustled, my straps not taken in, my hem was hanging from the bottom of my dress. After expressing my concerns, I received half of my alterations fee back to cover the cost of travel. I then rescheduled to meet with Wendy again before my last fitting. Not even two days later I received a phone call from Beth telling me that Wendy would not be there and that appointment had to be rescheduled. Again being 5 hours away you cannot get there at the drop of a hat. Beth was able to resolve the issue by assigning a new seamstress, Maytop. I met twice with Maytop and she did a phenomenal job on my dress and it fit beautifully. Overall I am so pleased with my dress and many of the people that work there and their solutions to the problems that arose! With high recommendations of Abby, Beth and Maytop.

Great place

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I pretty much ended up at the wedding pavilion because they were one of two places anywhere near me that carried the dress I was looking for. I tried on the dress at both places but the staff at the wedding pavilion were soooo much nicer, more professional, and more knowledgable... Read More that others. They really were great. The only reason that I gave them 4 stars instead of 5 is because I feel like other places have me more of a discount - but the wedding pavilion seems to cherish their relationships with their designers and I think just tries to stick to their rules!

So helpful

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Marina W

I walked in here with no appointment just to look around. I was searching for a head piece, but had no clue what I wanted. The girls here were amazing! After trying on several different items, they hit the nail on the head with this gorgeous hair sash that was beyond perfect. I... Read More was so happy. Everyone loved it and thought it paired perfectly with my dress. So glad I walked in here!

Amazing Experience at Van Cleve!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Megan H

I found my wedding dress at Van Cleve and couldn't be happier! My mom and I had such a wonderful experience working with Ann Marie. She is a true professional and knew exactly how to help me navigate all the different dress options without getting overwhelmed. Speaking of... Read More which, the selection of dresses is incredible - there are so many gorgeous gowns to choose from! I would absolutely recommend Van Cleve to any bride looking for a wedding dress (and shopping experience) that's second to none!

Abby was wondeful

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lauren E

Abby at Van Cleve was wonderful in helping me pick out a variety of dresses to try on. I went in unsure of exactly what I wanted and she was able to suggest gowns that would look good on my body type and finally helped me find the perfect one. I would definitely recommend them... Read More for a wedding gown, however my bridesmaids also purchased their dresses at Van Cleve and it was not a great experience. The women who helped us was very pushy and not helpful at all. She was just flat out rude and seemed annoyed that we were there. I have seven bridesmaids purchasing dresses so they should have been more appreciative of the business. I wish I could take back getting my bridesmaids dresses there.

Great customer service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Maddy W

So far I have only purchased my dress from Van Cleve (it will be coming into the store in March), but my buying experience was just wonderful. I came in with my mom, my best friend, and my future mother-in-law and we were immediately greeted by our consultant. She sat us down... Read More and talked about our expectations before we picked anything out and then she took us around the store. I thought she did a really good job of picking out dresses that I could easily tell her which elements I liked and did not like. She was also great at managing my mother in laws dress expectations, which were different than my own. I found the dress that I loved but wasn't quite perfect and without missing a beat my consultant grabbed a beaded belt that made it look just right! Even better because she knew my mother-in-law was bummed I didn't want a lot of bling on the dress. I originally planned on going to a second shop later in the day, but ended up buying a dress there and cancelling the other appointment. The only thing I will say is that you do get what you pay for here, in a positive way. The dresses are not going to be as cheap as David's Bridals but the level of service and the quality of the dresses is fantastic. They certainly have options for a wide range of budgets, but I would not come here if you plan on spending less than $1,000 on a dress. I have kind of weird proportions so I really appreciated that after I picked my dress out, they brought the seamstress up to ensure that the specific dress was able to be altered in the correct way to fit my shape. Everyone in my group had a great experience and I highly recommend

Great Service

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Katy G

This was the second time I went wedding dress shopping. The first time was a disaster, we were ignored over other clients, my style was not listened to and I was told I could not afford what I was looking for. Needless to say, I was not looking forward to giving it another go.... Read More My mom and I went to the Wedding Pavilion on July 5th, which was great because we were the only one's in the store for the entirety of the appointment. The woman helping me was kind and not pushy at all which was a wonderful change from our previous experience. I ended up finding my dress that day. My mom and I were in such a great mood we went over to the other store where we had equally great service and my mom found her MOB dress!

Wonderful all around!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Alex

I bought my Matthew Christoper gown and veil through Van Cleve, as well as my bridesmaids dresses and the mother of the bride gown. I cannot say enough about the ladies at this store! The entire buying process was seamless and a wonderful experience. Being able to take pictures... Read More of what I looked like in the dresses even before I had committed to purchasing anything was a huge differentiator in the process. I worked with Abby and she's fantastic! I was between two Matthew Christopher dresses and she was able to find a way for me to customize my gown in the exact way I wanted. On top of that, from being flexible with both my trying on and final fitting appointments, to asking - and seriously caring about - my budget, to fantastic and uber personalized customer service, the entire experience was A+. Highly recommend buying your dress here!

G. Smith

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

I absolutely loved The Wedding Pavilion at Van Cleve! They were wonderful and made sure that everything was perfect for my daughters special day!

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Carolyn S

Amazing dresses, service, and value. They really know what they are doing to get the best fit and style for each bride. Great alterations staff as well. I had such a good experience there that my sister went there 1 year later and bought her dress here too.

Made me feel at home!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Brynn H

The girls at Van Cleve made me feel comfortable from the moment I walked through the door. They truly listened to what I had to say and identified styles I could see myself in on my big day. I thought their opinions were valuable, appreciated their honesty and respected the time... Read More they afforded me to make my decision. I returned several days later to purchase my gown after visiting a few additional shops. Thank you, Van Cleve, for the perfect dress & such an enjoyable experience!