The Wedding Smith

We serve couples in the Oklahoma City and surrounding areas.

Professional Event Planner for Your Special Day!

After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

We serve couples in the Oklahoma City and surrounding areas. (405) 596-3901

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 jay w

hi

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Sydney W

Monica is amazing!! She helped make planning my wedding such a breeze and I loved having someone there making sure everything went smoothly. I used Monica to help plan my wedding reception and help with vendors for the wedding day. I had a coordinator at the church, so I did not... Read More need anyone extra to help with the ceremony. She never pushed me to try and use her for more of the wedding day, which was very nice! Monica was incredibly easy to work with and she really made planning my wedding fun! My husband also met with her several times with me, and he also loved working with her. She helps make sure you don't forget anything and she truly does think of everything! It was so nice to have someone else work with the vendors, so I didn't have to worry about confirming anything for the wedding. She kept me updated on everything the whole time! She helped me pick amazing linens and flowers and took care of all the logistics for the reception. Monica really understood our vision for our wedding, listened to us, and helped us pull off the exact reception we wanted! She is extremely knowledgable on what makes a good wedding and how to help everything go as you want it to!I would recommend Monica to any bride!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Paige H

We did a customized Platinum Package and hired The Wedding Smith to assist in all aspects of planning our wedding, in addition to coordinating the day of. I've told many of my friends and family members that hiring Monica, Scott, and their team was the best money that we spent... Read More for any aspect of our wedding. My husband and I both work in the medical field and have crazy schedules/limited availability. Monica was an absolute savior in terms of coordinating vendors, meetings, etc., while having to work with my limited availability. If I couldn't attend a vendor meeting, Monica would talk with me before to make sure we were on the same page, and then relay all pertinent info to me after the meeting. I literally would not have been able to have pulled off the fantastic wedding that we had without The Wedding Smith. Monica was constantly in contact with me letting me know what decisions needed to be made week by week. I'd consider myself pretty hands off in terms of all things wedding, and didn't have a whole lot of idea of what I wanted. Monica sort of took my very limited "vision", and worked with all of our vendors to make our wedding everything we could have hoped for. The day of our wedding was completely stress-free (other than the nerves of the fact that you are about to get married). If there were any issues with ANYTHING that day, I never heard a word about. Monica, Scott, and their team seamlessly and flawlessly ran the entire day and kept a very structured schedule. It was absolutely perfect. We have had multiple guests (even weeks later) tell us how much they enjoyed our wedding and how smooth the entire day went. I can't recommend The Wedding Smith enough for any wedding needs. As previously mentioned, they were involved in every aspect of our planning, from invitations, handling RSVPs, planning rehearsal dinner, EVERYTHING! Even if you only need assistance in actual day of coordination, The Wedding Smith will absolutely make your day run smoothly with no extra dress on you as the bride or groom. Monica and Scott are great people and I really enjoyed getting to know them throughout the planning process.

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Molly H

We hired Monica and Scott for month-of coordination and I could not recommend them more!! They were excellent and it was so great having them there with us the day of and during the rehearsal to make sure everything ran smoothly! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! The... Read More price was reasonable and they were there to answer any questions we had along the way!

Reviewed on 12/22/2016 Emily S

Monica and Scott were amazing. I'm a hands on person and with them I felt comfortable leaving everything in their hands and I'm glad I did. They came up with ideas I never would have thought of.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Amber W

Monica and her team were AMAZING. We are based in NYC and needed a reliable planner to help us execute our wedding from a couple thousand miles away. She was able to help us select the right vendors and guided us from planning to execution to partying. Our day of was perfect and... Read More we were totally at ease as soon as we arrived at the venue. We are so happy that we worked with Monica and Scott.

Monica Smith

A native of Tulsa, Oklahoma, I now reside in Oklahoma City with my husband, Scott, and two kids. My passion for wedding planning started as I planned my own wedding. I realized how much thought, planning, and detail went into such a big day! I have a talent for seeing the big picture of events but embrace the challenge of putting all the small details together to make a wedding come together. I meet so many great people in this industry, and I love working with couples to make their wedding day vision a reality. There is always a new experience and story to be shared.