Your day, perfected!

The Wedding Studio excels at personal attention and superior customer service at affordable prices. We take your ideas, desires, and the vendors you choose to create the most memorable experience of your life. We are full of passion for love and everything related to weddings and will ensure your day goes off as magical as possible! With, Day-of coordination to Full Service, we can surely find a package and price that fits you and your budget. Contact us today to reserve your wedding date!

$ – Inexpensive

Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, Planning

Serving Colorado and Beyond (719) 453-4858
PINTEREST

Hope at The Wedding Studio-Parker, Colorado

Reviewed on 1/06/2014

I don't know if words can entirely express the value that Hope gave us. We knew we needed a wedding planner but didn't realize how busy we would truly be and how only a GREAT wedding planner can take away the potential stress on the night before and the day of the wedding. My... Read More daughter's wedding was PERFECT--absolutely perfect. Hope handled everything and made the ceremony flow flawlessly and when we walked into the reception venue, we were all floored! Details that we had left to her were stunning! I consider myself to be rather picky about these things and wasn't sure that a Colorado gal could make the wedding convey the proper "Southern style" that our family is familiar with. I was so pleasantly surprised. Hope is worth 5 times what we paid for her services. She was able to be assertive when she needed to be and also extremely graceful and cordial to our guests and vendors. She was able to predict any problems and prevent them. She is brilliant! Brides and Mothers, if you are not sure who to hire for this special day, stop worrying. HIre Hope at The Wedding Studio in Parker, CO.

The Wedding Studio

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Gina R

Highly recommend having a wedding coordinator for your wedding for a bare minimum of the day of. My favorite part of having Hope from The Wedding Studio was her coordination and organization of the rehearsal. When Hope was there, everyone knew she was in charge and everyone... Read More else could relax and just follow the direction being given. In addition she came with me on flower appointments because I didn't know the difference from one flower to another and how the pricing all worked too. WELL worth the investment, even if you are on a tight budget.

A bride's dream!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2013 Monica B

I cannot recommend The Wedding Studio Colorado enough. Hope is a dream to work with and the best decision my husband and I made as an engaged couple. We sought out Hope directly after getting engaged since my husband was deploying to Afghanistan in two weeks and I was about to... Read More begin my first year teaching. Neither of us felt it would be wise for me to plan the wedding on my own with him gone. However, in hindsight, even if he hadn't left, we still would not have been able to create even a fraction of the dream wedding Hope delivered us. She was consistently professional and helpful and she never ceased to advocate for me with all vendors. Even when I was too shy to share my thoughts or unclear on my vision, Hope stepped in and was able to convey my desires for the wedding. She gave us the gift of enjoying our engagement, and not getting bogged down with stresses or details. The wedding day was completely seamless, whatever went wrong (as I'm sure something did), my husband and I were never the wiser. We were able to soak in and enjoy every moment of the day, as well as the 365 days before. Hope is exactly the type of person you want to surround yourself with during your engagement. She is thoughtful, focused, insightful, and incredibly joyful. She enhanced every aspect of our engagement and wedding. I cannot thank her enough!!!

Absolutely Phenominal!

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 Lauren S

There are not enough words to describe how wonderful Hope from the Wedding Studio is. My husband and I knew we wanted to hire a wedding planner, and when we met Hope, we instantly clicked and we knew she was "the one". She truly made our day magical and everything we had dreamed... Read More of. She was extremely professional in everything that she did, always gave her honest opinion based on her amazing industry experience, but always respected our decisions and never once forced her opinions on us. One of the best things about hiring her was the absolute confidence we had in her in everything she did for us. We honestly could not have had the type of experience we had on our wedding day with out her. There was ZERO stress for us and because of her, we both were able to relax and truly soak in and feel every second of that day. I would recommend Hope a million times over again to anyone, she will make your day the very best it can be. Thank you for making our wedding day absolutely magical.

Hope is the best!

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Lauren R

Hope. What a perfect name. She really brought me hope through the whole wedding planning process. We could not have done this without her. I had been having some difficulties dealing with stress while planning my wedding long distance. Knowing we needed to bring in the big... Read More guns, my husband researched wedding coordinators and set us up with Hope. From our first phone conversation, she was able to put me at ease and give me invaluable advice and tips. Hope was able to help my husband and I fully realize the vision of our wedding and make it a reality. She makes sure that the bride and groom are the top priority and takes special care that we were able to enjoy our special day. She coordinated so much, from vendor deliveries and set-up, to crafting a time table for the big day. Hope's insight and experience are invaluable. Her professionalism and attention to detail were so reassuring. Most of all, she saved my sanity. No problem was unsolvable, no question was unanswerable. She took over communication with our vendors to make sure everything was going through her and saving me and my husband from having to answer a million different questions. Hope was always cheerful, responsive and so helpful. Our wedding was beautiful, went off flawlessly and a large part of that was due to Hope. I highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Best wedding decision!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Kaitlin S

Couldn't say it enough, Hope is amazing! She made our wedding day absolutely perfect and completely stress free. I don't know how she does it, other than she loves what she does and it really shows. Hope has such a warm personality. She helped us with every decision when we... Read More needed the extra help - and with making sure our style was incorporated in everything. I can honestly say we couldn't have done it without her and by that I mean we wouldn't have wanted to. The only thing I would have changed about our wedding was even questioning hiring a wedding planner... I mean what were we thinking?!?!? I would highly recommend Hope and The Wedding Studio. Thank you so much for everything!!! Kaitlin & Kyle

Every bride needs Hope!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Brook W

Hope is absolutely amazing! She helped make our day completely flawless. I was able to wake up on my wedding day with nothing to do except get my hair and makeup done! I didn't have to worry about a thing. She is a wonderful person. My husband and I truely got to know her... Read More throughout the planning process and loved how much she made the wedding planning process fun! She walked us through each step of the planning process and helped us find the perfect vendors. She relieved so much stress from our lives (as I am in nursing school and my husband worked long hours). On the wedding day she coordinated every moment of the day and made sure that our day was absolutely perfect. I didn't think it was possible to have a wedding day without something going wrong. Hope is truely a blessing. This is the only thing we paid for or wedding that was well worth every penny!

Absolutely Incredible Wedding Coordinator!

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Kristen L

My now-husband and I decided early on we wanted to work with a wedding coordinator, and we were incredibly blessed to have found Hope at The Wedding Studio! We contracted with Hope to provide day-of coordination and added on a design and consultation package. We chose to work... Read More with Hope because she not only has an extensive knowledge of the wedding industry, she has an interior design background and I wanted help with pulling together the overall look of the day. During the planning phase, she met with me for many vendor meetings, including the stationer, linen rentals, florist, cake baker and venue to make sure everything would come together beautifully. She always gave her honest opinion of what would look good and what wouldn’t. She has such an eye for design and is very detail-oriented. She always made me feel like I was her only bride (even though I know that I wasn’t) because she was so attentive and responsive. My husband and I love to travel, and Hope truly helped create the vision and theme for the day. She designed our “brand”, which we then used on our invitations, programs (passports), seating chart (a map of the world), custom cornhole game, photobooth strips, and even our cake! On the day-of, she was a godsend! Not only did she coordinate set up of the ceremony and reception sites, she was on hand for me at a moment’s notice if I needed her. I was not feeling well at one point and she quickly pulled out some medication for me; my brother’s tuxedo jacket had a button fall off and she pinned it back on immediately; she herded guests into the ceremony site when they arrived early and caught us during family photos. When all was said and done, my wedding was absolutely stunning!! So many of my guests told me how much fun it was and how beautiful it was. One friend told me it was like a fairy tale. I owe it all to Hope because I could not have pulled off such an incredible event without her. She is simply amazing!! We love you, Hope! Kristen & Keith

We Love Hope!

Reviewed on 10/15/2012 Stacy C

Choosing Hope to be our day of coordinator for our wedding was the best decision we made for our wedding! She was extremely organized, professional, detailed, and very knowledgable about weddings. She was there every step of the way to answer all and any questions I had. By time... Read More the wedding day arrived I was so relaxed and was able to enjoy my morning of getting pampered with my closest friends & family knowing that Hope had everything under control (and she did - she helped set up & execute our wedding to perfection & everyone had an amazing time and I owe most of that to her!) Hope went above and beyond our expectations as a day of wedding coordinator & I would highly recommend her to all future brides!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 Sara J

One of the best decisions that I made in regards to planning our wedding was to hire Hope and The Wedding Studio. Hope has amazing attention to detail and has an eye to help make your wedding turn out to be very personalized and beautiful. She really made an effort to get to... Read More know us and suggested ideas to help us make the wedding represent us. She has a very warm and personable persona that helps keep the bride calm, but also is able to effectively manage vendors, parents and the bridal party. My parents just adored her and were so glad that she was there to handle the details. I really wanted to be present in the moment and not have to worry about small details the day of my wedding. Hope met with me multiple times to understand our vision and what we had already planned. She reconfirmed all the details with vendors and I was able to completely enjoy my wedding day. I handed off everything to Hope and my parents and I were able to enjoy the day. My wedding perfect thanks to Hope. I would highly recommend Hope and The Wedding Studio.

Hope is amazing

Reviewed on 8/21/2012 Jen P

My name is Dave and my wife and I recently got married in July 2012 up in Lyons. Our wedding was on a flower farm and outdoors. We used Hope for day of and pre-planning as well. My background is in production and television and as a result I'm very detail oriented and... Read More organized. If she decides to ever switch over to production - she'd be amazing. All the details are covered - she's kind and helpful and tactful when helping couple make decision, yet, she's firm and direct when necessary. Hope is amazing at what she does simply because she truly enjoys it! On the day of my sister said she had this suitcase and Hope was like Marry Poppins - you couldn't even guess what she'd pull out next when you needed it - Advil, double sided tape . . . it was all in there. I should also mention that 2 weeks before the wedding I was involved in a boating accident and was laid up until the day of. Hope stepped it up and was incredible. She sourced everything that we needed - coordinated with our friend and vendors to make sure everything was where it needed to be when it needed to be there. She went above and beyond all expectations and then some. In the end the wedding was amazing and perfect - Hope was a big contributor to that. I enthusiastically recommend her to anyone.

Thank You Hope!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Kim C

Hope was awesome to work with, went above and beyond on every aspect throughout the year of planning as well as the day of - she truly has a passion for her work!! Hope's attention to detail was impeccable, allowing us as the bride's family with many out of town guests, to enjoy... Read More the most beautiful wedding and our guests completely stress free! Thank you Hope!!!!!

Hope is amazing!!!

Reviewed on 8/20/2012 Sarah P

Hiring Hope from The Wedding Studio was the best decision we made during our wedding planning! Hope is one of the sweetest, most genuine people we've ever met. She truly cared about every aspect of our wedding being everything that we wanted it to be. She listened so well and... Read More made sure that everything was unique to our personalities and style. She has a great sense of style and design and came up with amazing ideas to make our wedding personalized and memorable. Hope found us many great deals that we definitely would not have found on our own. She responded to phone calls and emails very quickly throughout the entire year of our wedding planning and always made us feel like our wedding was important. Her enthusiasm for our special day made everything that much more special. The entire wedding planning experience was so much fun and worry free because of her! She took care of everything on the day of the wedding down to the last detail so we could enjoy the day with our family and friends and be completely stress free. We really can't say enough great things about Hope! The perfect day and all of the special details we had imagined in our minds wouldn't have come to life without Hope!

Wonderful Wedding Coordinator!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Stephanie H

Hope did an excellent job in helping us to plan our wedding. Right from the start, she was very careful to get to know us as a couple so that when decisions needed to be made, she could often easily guess what we wanted before we said it. Hope was also very transparent with the... Read More conversations she was having with other vendors and gave us her honest opinion when we needed it. Hope is extremely pleasant to work with and genuinely goes the extra mile for those she works with. My (now) husband and I often work long hours but we're also extremely organized, detail-oriented people so we we hadn't originally thought we were going to have a wedding coordinator. However now that it's all said and done, we have no idea how we would have survived our wedding without Hope right there with us. We can easily say that we would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Hope for everything you did for us!!

I could not have done it without Hope!

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Olivia H

Hiring Hope as our wedding planner was the best decision I made after getting engaged. We used her day-of service, but it was MUCH more than that! Hope is absolutely wonderful. Everyone involved in our wedding was raving about how amazing she is. I really don't know what I... Read More would have done without her, between getting married and moving to a different state all at the same time, Hope took care of all the wedding arrangements and details that I couldn't. Hope is professional, thoughtful, smart, and all together amazing. If you want a smooth wedding planning process and someone that is on the ball all the time, hire Hope! I know I was not her only bride at the time, but she made me feel like I was! Her attention to detail and to our wedding was truly incredible. Make the best decision like I did and hire Hope! I can not tell you enough good things about her. She is AMAZING!

Unbelievable Wedding, Hope you are the best!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Megan Y

I am not sure where to begin but Hope you were truly amazing. I have to admit I was a little worried to have a wedding planner due to the horror stories that friends have experienced. Hope was one of the most organized, kind, patient, and detail oriented people that I have ever... Read More met. She was always there for me and supported me every step of the way. My wedding day was perfect and I mean perfect nothing went wrong. When no one was answering their phones, Hope was there to help!! She works so hard to make your day amazing because she truly LOVES what she does and she is so passionate about wedding planning! Do not plan a wedding on your own it is not worth the stress, hire a planner you will be so thankful you did. Thank you Hope for the most beautiful wedding ever!!! You made the day perfect and I will never forget 6-16-12! Xoxo Megan and Logan

Best Wedding Planner EVER!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2012 Noelle T

The minute I met Hope, I knew I wanted to work with her. Her personality alone sealed the deal. I am the type of person who stresses and worries uncontrollably most of the time. Considering my personal situation, I literally could not have done this without her - unless I wanted... Read More to have a disaster. Thanks to Hope (The Wedding Studio), 90% of my stress completely disappeared in the last couple of months before the wedding. The minute we officially signed the contract, my stress began to melt away. We hired Hope for the "day of" service, but she offers SO much more than that. She was easily available by email, phone or text whenever I needed advice or had questions. She took the time to come to our house to see what we had created thus far and had incredible feedback and ideas for us. She was available for all the meetings we needed to have with vendors and made sure we were taken care of by everyone in the best way. I only wish we would have looked for her sooner because having her help even more would have been amazing! She truly helped us pull off a beautiful, worry-free wedding - I was more relaxed that day than ever! Because of her experience and knowledge, our wedding day went off without a hitch and we are so grateful for that. We keep getting compliments on our wedding details and we have Hope to thank for helping to make it all happen the way it did. We will continue to recommend The Wedding Studio & Hope to everyone we meet who is planning a wedding. You will be forever grateful for working with her - we promise!! -Noelle & Johnny

Next to the groom - THE most important person at m

Reviewed on 8/25/2011 Laura T

I really thought I could plan my own wedding (from out of state!) and save on the cost of a wedding coordinator to help save money - wow, was I wrong! By the time I was knee deep in overwhelming details and decisions to be made I started frantically emailing coordinators for... Read More help on the big day. I didn’t know it at the time but I got so outstandingly lucky that Hope is the person I heard back from. She went WAY above and beyond the call of duty, attending my dress fittings, spotting problems with the schedule I had created, finding errors in vendor contracts, and providing me with a list of details and things to think about that I would have never thought to account for. She made our wedding day run so smoothly. Hope was in contact with all of our vendors, managed issues that I never even had to know a thing about, and did it all with a smile on her face. She TRULY loves her job and I think any bride can tell you that by the time a wedding is planned and ready to roll you have dealt with TOO many vendors who are sick of their jobs in the wedding industry and no longer care about quality. I had the exact opposite experience with Hope at The Wedding Studio. She was so dedicated to my wedding and my experience. She didn't just care about getting her job done and doing it right, and believe me - this is important. She also cared that I enjoyed the wedding planning process and relaxed and had fun!! When I had analysis paralysis, she was there! Never pushy; just a perfect guiding hand. I really cannot say enough good things about my experience with The Wedding Studio – I made a million decisions, both big and small before my wedding day arrived but this was by far the best and most important decision I made (next to marrying my now-husband, of course!). An absolute delight!

Amazing attention to detail!

Reviewed on 8/17/2011 Ben R

Working with Hope was a pleasure. Her attention to detail and creative design made my job as a photographer easier. She showed a mastery of time management and vendor coordination that made the day run smoothly and put the bride at ease. I would be honored to work with Hope... Read More again. Highly Recommended!

Amazing work!

Reviewed on 1/19/2011 Katie E

I have been absolutely thrilled with the results of Hope’s design expertise. Her innate talent combined with a keen ear for listening to a client’s needs and desires is apparent in her professional work. Her collaborative approach put me immediately at ease and my results were... Read More truly personalized and far better than I could have imagined. Hope’s efforts and passion for design will make your experience a pleasure and your outcome nothing short of stunning!

Ryan Thompson

A former member of the USAF, Ryan is very keen on the detail side of things but we use him to plan and ask all the right questions as well. As the owner and the lead wedding designer of The Wedding Studio Colorado, he is well versed in all aspects of wedding planning and can coordinate anything from a small intimate ceremony in a backyard to large events numbering in the 300's.