The Wedding Venues of New Town at Saint Charles

Tented

Food + Catering

3420 Civic Circle, Saint Charles, MO

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Marilee T

I grew up in St. Charles County, but at the time of engagement, I was living in another state. Unfortunately, the churches I attended as a child would not consider me a member eligible to get married there, but I still longed for a church-like venue for my wedding ceremony.... Read More Enter New Town Chapel: great location, gorgeous surroundings, and a beautiful chapel full of decorating possibilities. Plus, it was reasonable cost-wise. After talking with Shae and touring the space, my fiance and I knew this was the place. Shae is AMAZING. She is extremely helpful and responds very quickly to emails. She provided any measurements we wanted, and even let us borrow a chair so we could practice tulle decorations! She is very organized and keeps everything running for both the rehearsal and ceremony. She even helped decorate and tear down! You'll be in wonderful hands with her!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Katie B

We recently got married at the New Town Chapel and had our reception in the Chapel as well. From the jump Shae was so helpful. She responded to emails and in timely manner and kept the line of communication open throughout the entire planning process. I ran my vision by Shae... Read More before the wedding and planned on having my sisters set everything up when we arrived. Walked in a couple hours before my wedding time and to my amazement Shae and her team had everything done! She was running around all night making sure everything was on schedule and making sure the groom and I had our cups full and hearts happy. I can't thank Shae and her team enough for making our night absolutely perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jannet D

Our daughter's wedding was in New Town in July, and we couldn't have been happier! From the wedding in The Chapel to the reception in the Event Tent the day was perfect. Shae was wonderful to work with and was always available to answer any question or concern we had. As... Read More the mother-of-the-bride, it was so nice to know that all of the details of the day were being taken care of, and in such a caring manner. It was a perfect day, and we would highly recommend New Town for your special day!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elizabeth W

There are no words to describe Shae at New Town. She is more than amazing! She makes you feel like the most important bride and any concern or questions you might have she always answers them promptly and eases not only your mind but everyone's! She makes the day perfect! I... Read More would recommend anyone and everyone to her.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kim K

Can't express enough how hands on Shae is. She truely is there from start to finish of the big day. Her attention to detail makes her and New Town stand out above all other venues.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Melanie B

Highly recommend New Town Chapel!! It was an amazing sight with multiple places to take pictures. Both ladies are wonderful to work with and helped make everything perfect!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Blair Z

I cannot say enough nice things about our experience at New Town and most importantly, Shae. From the day we booked with New Town Chapel and Tent, we were about a year out from our big day. Even though Shae had tons of weddings and events during that time, she was ALWAYS... Read More available to us as if we were the only wedding on her schedule. She responded immediately to every question I had over those months and offered SO much helpful advice. She was extremely organized and made certain everyone and everything was in it's place! As a bride, I couldn't have asked for more! She was totally committed to making sure our day went off without a hitch and it did. We have such wonderful memories from our special day! Shae went above and beyond and we could never thank her enough!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Brianna W

Wow! I'm so glad we chose New Town to celebrate the best day of our lives. The planning was a lot harder for me because I had a concussion two weeks before our wedding. I have post concussion syndrome, making it hard to remember things, & even get my words out. I was in the... Read More hospital twice those two weeks. Shae went above and beyond to help make our day special. She helped set everything into place while i was in the hospital and was very patient with me. Even with the unexpected challenge, our special day couldn't have been anymore perfect! The chapel & tent are gorgeous & worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Taylor S

We got married at New Town in May and I couldn't imagine something more perfect for us! We used the Chapel as well as the tent. If it wasn't for Shae I don't think it would have went so smoothly. She was wonderful from the first email I sent her asking about the venue to the... Read More minute she left our reception. She made sure everything went perfectly, she even helped bustle my wedding dress since my mom was so nervous. If I ever needed anything or had questions she was there helping me in no time! She helped my stress level go way down! The Chapel was beautiful, the tent was perfect! All of our guests had a great time and because of the location our pictures are stunning! Thank you everyone who helped us at New Town and a very special thank you to Shae McCartney because you went above and beyond for us and made our wedding day perfectly amazing!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 KRISTEN S

10 stars!!!! Shae the coordinator was quite amazing before, during, and even AFTER our wedding. She was extremely organized and accommodating! Our wedding and reception could not have turned out any more perfect than it did. We got married at the chapel and had the reception... Read More at the event tent, look no further if you are wanting a perfect venue with amazing staff! Thank you Shae for everything!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Emily K

The chapel is beautiful! Shae McCartney made the wedding ceremony a breeze. She was quick to respond to emails and seemed organized and detail-oriented. She was helpful during the rehearsal, as well. Our guests liked the venue, as well. I highly recommend New Town Chapel.... Read More Personally, I liked that it was neutral, as far as religion. Our families have different religions, and I wanted a place that did not favor one religion over the other. I was afraid that the inside of the chapel was too plain, but when all the guests arrived, it looked good. I love the pictures we took upstairs by the balcony. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I thought it was a little expensive. For a 4:00 PM wedding on a Saturday, it was $1150. Had we not already booked a reception hall, we probably would have had our reception at New Town, as well.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Alicia H

We got married in October at New Town. We could not have had more of a wonderful experience with such helpful staff!! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and everyone went above and beyond. Thank you so much Shae for everything!

New Town Chapel Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Amanda H

We had our ceremony at New Town Chapel. Shae was very easy to work with, especially before the wedding. When I would email her with questions, she would respond in a timely manner. She was flexible to work with, especially when I was wanting to come in and look at the Chapel... Read More time after time. The only downside we had was that she was not able to be at our rehearsal the night before our wedding. This was a challenge because I felt like we weren't always on the same page during the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. I had met with her the morning of our rehearsal and I had gotten some of my questions answered, but then it would have been nice to have her at the rehearsal because while I was trying to focus on the rehearsal I had people constantly asking me how the small things would go. It just would have been nice to have her there explaining it rather than me constantly saying she would be there at the wedding and she would be the person telling them when to start walking down the aisle, when to play music, etc. I just felt that since she was the wedding planner for that location she needed to be at the rehearsal or have someone there to help answer questions/facilitate.

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 SAMANTHA G

I absolutely loved having my wedding ceremony at the new town chapel! Shae is the wedding coordinator there and did an amazing job getting us through everything! I would definitely recommend this chapel!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Lauren S

Our wedding at new town was perfect. Shae was so easy to work with. I called her several times to go there to measure something and she would make it happen with no problems. She is very organized and a great planner. The tent was absolutely beautiful. We paid a little extra to... Read More be able to decorate Friday and to take everything down Sunday which made our wedding day less stressful. The food from Frenchtown catering was amazing. People are still talking about the food! I would recommend new town weddings to anyone for their special day!

New town weddings

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Shae M

Great venue!

Good Unique venue but could use some improvements

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Crissy K

I was set on having a unique venue, I didn't want the typical banquet hall and New Town fits the bill. My guests were so impressed with the place. We were married in the chapel and had our reception in the tent. Richard is easy to get a hold of and considering how unique the... Read More venue is, it's a great value. My only issues were that there are some improvements that should probably be made before they add anything new. There are massive cobwebs in the chapel ceiling (granted its super high and most wouldn't notice), tent is getting old and could use some cleaning/repairs. Despite having major snow and cold the night before, the tent was a lot warmer than I expected. Some guests that were farthest from the vents were cold and those directly near them were blown away but in more mild weather conditions it would be perfect. It's such a beautiful venue and doesn't require much in the way of decorations to still be beautiful and classy. They have an exclusive caterer but he's awesome. The parking kind of stinks depending on how many guests you're having (we had around 165 and especially with snow everywhere there were parking issues). My biggest complaint is the fact that the receptions must end at 11pm. While I do understand why because of the houses nearby, it was over way too soon and I was not ready to stop partying...but finding a more flexible venue is difficult. Overall, I was pleased.

Great venue...sucky management

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Nicki t

I loved loved having my wedding at new town but Richard who sets everything up is the most anti social person I met. He doesn't answer the phone ever and the only way to get a hold of him is to email him. Completely crazy. I could do a better job. But otherwise...The wedding... Read More was absolutely beautiful and loved it but management sucks.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Christina R

Our wedding was in the Event Tent in New Town St. Charles and it was so beautiful! They were very accomidating and allowed us to go in the day before to decorate all day. We were able to get in and drape the tent with no problems. The fountains outside the tent made for a... Read More perfect backdrop to our wedding reception!

New Town Chapel and Event Tent

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 jennifer j

The chapel and event tent were absolutely perfect! The area is very scenic and perfect for pictures. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. We couldn't ask for a better venue.

New Town Event Tent

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Juliana F

This venue requires that you use their caterer FrenchTown Catering. At first this was a con to me but working with FrenchTown Catering is what made my reception stress free. The caterer does so many wedding at NewTown he was my go to for questions about set up, linens,... Read More suggestions on dinnerware. Steve from FrenchTown Catering was great!

PERFECT!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Brooke S

Everything was just perfect! Richard was very helpful in the planning and getting everything organized. All of the guests loved the chapel as did I. Very glad we found New Town, it was perfect!

Event Tent

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Gabby B

We used the New Town Event Tent for our Oct. 19, 2013 wedding and have nothing to complain about them! We worked with Richard, the manager, to secure our reservation but from there, Steve with Frenchtown Catering took over to answer any and all questions. He went above and... Read More beyond - highly recommended! Perhaps the only downfall is having to work with Big Red Linen, the preferred rental company. We were told all of our linens would be steamed prior to the reception but everything was incredibly wrinkly. Big Red Linen also wasn't the most attentive or clear when answering questions that we had. Everything else was wonderful, though!

New town chapel

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Erin M

I could not have asked or a more perfect wedding venue. Gorgeous with any decor or color scheme.

Stunning Ceremony Location!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Ashley K

We loved everything about our wedding ceremony at New Town Chapel!