The Wedding Venues of New Town at Saint Charles

Saint Charles, MO

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

All Your Wedding Day Dreams in One Place!

The Wedding Venues of New Town provide the picture-perfect backdrop for your special day. The chapel sits 240 of your friends and family. The event tent is permanent and climate controlled. Your guests will appreciate the convenience of attending your ceremony and then walking to your reception.

• Outdoor - Covered

Tented

Food + Catering

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

3420 Civic Circle, Saint Charles, MO (636) 288-7332

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Katie S

We had an absolutely AMAZING wedding day! Shae made everything so easy and I was completely carefree the day of!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Amanda M

I had my wedding reception at the New Town event tent on 09/30/17 and it was perfect. I would have never considered a tent for my wedding, but after looking at a few other venues, I checked it out and fell in love with it. Shae was amazing to work with. She answered all my... Read More questions and quickly which is great for a stressed out bride! The tent is fantastic! It's climate controlled and beautifully decorated already so minimal decorations are needed. We got a lot of compliments from our guests about how great everything was! I would definitely recommend New Town for anyone looking for a reception venue!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Angie P

We are so happy with our decision to have both our ceremony and reception at New Town. Shae was so wonderful and easy to work with. She really exceeded our expectations. She was always quick to reply to our many emails and made herself available whenever needed. She was... Read More super helpful during the entire process. Her assistant on the day of was wonderful, as well. They really took charge of the entire day and we didn’t have to worry about a thing. They even bustled my dress for me after the ceremony! I would recommend the New Town venues to anyone.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Cathy H

Our experience at the New Town Tent was amazing! We had a last minute venue change to New Town and Shae was so helpful. We had less than 20 days to plan at the new venue and Shae and her team were incredible. This could have been a very stressful time and Shae made the... Read More transition effortless. She was always available and made communications a breeze. Shae helped us revise our original plans and provided coordination with all the vendors. Shae and her team helped in the days leading up to the reception with set up and vendor verification. The reception was beautiful! We had so many compliments. Thank you Shae for everyone you did to make this a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jessica K

I will be having my wedding in 2018 and couldn’t have picked a better venue, is is absolutely gorgeous and luckily I won’t have to travel for photos, everything is right there. Shae is so helpful, very responsible and accommodating. Steve with frenchtown catering is great as... Read More well. I can’t wait to see what else they have in store for my big day!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Amy R

I cannot say enough about this venue and the people I worked with. From the first time I talked to Shae I just knew that my reception would be one less thing I would have to stress over. Anytime I had questions issues, or just needed advice on the reception I called Shae and... Read More she responded and solved immediately. I honestly have not one complaint and was so very happy with the tent. It was beautiful and there is really little you have to do as far as decorating to make it beautiful. I received so many compliments on the site a well as the food. Steve the caterer was just amazing to work with as well. You definitely get a great package deal here. Everything was absolutely fantastic, stress free and just completed my day! They do it right!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Mandi T

I can’t speak highly enough about my New Town Wedding! We used the chapel and the event tent and it couldn’t have been better. It was affordable and beautiful. Shea was so awesome to work with and even set up the decorations in the chapel for us and helped take it down! The... Read More caterer that they use is amazing! We got so many compliments on Frenchtown Catering and the amazing food that Steve cooked up. He was also super easy to work with. One huge benefit of choosing New Town is that there is no reason to go anywhere else to take photos! New Town has gorgeous scenery and provides for picturesque scenes!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Allison Y

We had our wedding last month at New Town and it was wonderful. Shae ran everything so smoothly and was so helpful throughout the planning process. I couldn't have asked for a better venue choice.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Katie C

The Event Tent was a perfect venue for our reception! They were so easy to work with and were so helpful in the process.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Megan C

We had our reception at the New Town Event tent this summer. Shae the wedding coordinator was super professional and helped to make our day perfect. We got so many compliments on our location. The outdoor spaces along with the canal lake view was perfect for our Fourth of July... Read More weekend wedding. You could see fireworks from surrounding neighborhoods which made it the perfect scenerey while on patio. We highly recommend this affordable location with friendly staff!!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kaitlyn S

We loved every single thing about our venue! My husband and I got married in June 2017 on a very hot day and the tent wasn't hot at all. Everyone complimented the location with plenty to do in the area, the lighting, etc. Working with Shae was absolutely amazing. Any time, day... Read More or night, she was always readily available for questions. Alongside Shae, we worked with Steve at Frenchtown Catering and Julie at Big Red Events. They all did wonderful! The food turned out spectacular! We had just over 260 guests in attendance and it wasn't too crammed what so ever. There was plenty of room to dance, sit, and walk around. Many of our guests asked for our vendor info. They truly made our vision come to life. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Jessica L

We had a wonderful experience with Shae at New Town Chapel from start to finish for our wedding ceremony in December. She was easy to talk to, had lots of great ideas, and was able to help us predict and prepare for all our needs. She did a great job as our coordinator at the... Read More rehearsal and the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly and the day was as stress-free as possible. She even went above and beyond to help us with the chapel pew bows so that my family members who were helping with set-up that day could focus on the reception venue. The acoustics for the chapel were great, and our live musicians (pianist, cellist, and guitar/vocalist) all sounded amazing. Our guests loved the venue and the photos here turned out amazing! We got plenty of photos inside the chapel (our wedding day reached a toasty 5-degrees Fahrenheit at its warmest) but we did brave the cold briefly for some beautiful ice-covered canal photos outside too. Everything went smoothly and we are so thankful we chose New Town Chapel for our ceremony venue!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Marilee T

I grew up in St. Charles County, but at the time of engagement, I was living in another state. Unfortunately, the churches I attended as a child would not consider me a member eligible to get married there, but I still longed for a church-like venue for my wedding ceremony.... Read More Enter New Town Chapel: great location, gorgeous surroundings, and a beautiful chapel full of decorating possibilities. Plus, it was reasonable cost-wise. After talking with Shae and touring the space, my fiance and I knew this was the place. Shae is AMAZING. She is extremely helpful and responds very quickly to emails. She provided any measurements we wanted, and even let us borrow a chair so we could practice tulle decorations! She is very organized and keeps everything running for both the rehearsal and ceremony. She even helped decorate and tear down! You'll be in wonderful hands with her!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Katie B

We recently got married at the New Town Chapel and had our reception in the Chapel as well. From the jump Shae was so helpful. She responded to emails and in timely manner and kept the line of communication open throughout the entire planning process. I ran my vision by Shae... Read More before the wedding and planned on having my sisters set everything up when we arrived. Walked in a couple hours before my wedding time and to my amazement Shae and her team had everything done! She was running around all night making sure everything was on schedule and making sure the groom and I had our cups full and hearts happy. I can't thank Shae and her team enough for making our night absolutely perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jannet D

Our daughter's wedding was in New Town in July, and we couldn't have been happier! From the wedding in The Chapel to the reception in the Event Tent the day was perfect. Shae was wonderful to work with and was always available to answer any question or concern we had. As... Read More the mother-of-the-bride, it was so nice to know that all of the details of the day were being taken care of, and in such a caring manner. It was a perfect day, and we would highly recommend New Town for your special day!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Elizabeth W

There are no words to describe Shae at New Town. She is more than amazing! She makes you feel like the most important bride and any concern or questions you might have she always answers them promptly and eases not only your mind but everyone's! She makes the day perfect! I... Read More would recommend anyone and everyone to her.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kim K

Can't express enough how hands on Shae is. She truely is there from start to finish of the big day. Her attention to detail makes her and New Town stand out above all other venues.

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Melanie B

Highly recommend New Town Chapel!! It was an amazing sight with multiple places to take pictures. Both ladies are wonderful to work with and helped make everything perfect!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Blair Z

I cannot say enough nice things about our experience at New Town and most importantly, Shae. From the day we booked with New Town Chapel and Tent, we were about a year out from our big day. Even though Shae had tons of weddings and events during that time, she was ALWAYS... Read More available to us as if we were the only wedding on her schedule. She responded immediately to every question I had over those months and offered SO much helpful advice. She was extremely organized and made certain everyone and everything was in it's place! As a bride, I couldn't have asked for more! She was totally committed to making sure our day went off without a hitch and it did. We have such wonderful memories from our special day! Shae went above and beyond and we could never thank her enough!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Brianna W

Wow! I'm so glad we chose New Town to celebrate the best day of our lives. The planning was a lot harder for me because I had a concussion two weeks before our wedding. I have post concussion syndrome, making it hard to remember things, & even get my words out. I was in the... Read More hospital twice those two weeks. Shae went above and beyond to help make our day special. She helped set everything into place while i was in the hospital and was very patient with me. Even with the unexpected challenge, our special day couldn't have been anymore perfect! The chapel & tent are gorgeous & worth every penny!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Taylor S

We got married at New Town in May and I couldn't imagine something more perfect for us! We used the Chapel as well as the tent. If it wasn't for Shae I don't think it would have went so smoothly. She was wonderful from the first email I sent her asking about the venue to the... Read More minute she left our reception. She made sure everything went perfectly, she even helped bustle my wedding dress since my mom was so nervous. If I ever needed anything or had questions she was there helping me in no time! She helped my stress level go way down! The Chapel was beautiful, the tent was perfect! All of our guests had a great time and because of the location our pictures are stunning! Thank you everyone who helped us at New Town and a very special thank you to Shae McCartney because you went above and beyond for us and made our wedding day perfectly amazing!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016 KRISTEN S

10 stars!!!! Shae the coordinator was quite amazing before, during, and even AFTER our wedding. She was extremely organized and accommodating! Our wedding and reception could not have turned out any more perfect than it did. We got married at the chapel and had the reception... Read More at the event tent, look no further if you are wanting a perfect venue with amazing staff! Thank you Shae for everything!!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Emily K

The chapel is beautiful! Shae McCartney made the wedding ceremony a breeze. She was quick to respond to emails and seemed organized and detail-oriented. She was helpful during the rehearsal, as well. Our guests liked the venue, as well. I highly recommend New Town Chapel.... Read More Personally, I liked that it was neutral, as far as religion. Our families have different religions, and I wanted a place that did not favor one religion over the other. I was afraid that the inside of the chapel was too plain, but when all the guests arrived, it looked good. I love the pictures we took upstairs by the balcony. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I thought it was a little expensive. For a 4:00 PM wedding on a Saturday, it was $1150. Had we not already booked a reception hall, we probably would have had our reception at New Town, as well.

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Alicia H

We got married in October at New Town. We could not have had more of a wonderful experience with such helpful staff!! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and everyone went above and beyond. Thank you so much Shae for everything!

New Town Chapel Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Amanda H

We had our ceremony at New Town Chapel. Shae was very easy to work with, especially before the wedding. When I would email her with questions, she would respond in a timely manner. She was flexible to work with, especially when I was wanting to come in and look at the Chapel... Read More time after time. The only downside we had was that she was not able to be at our rehearsal the night before our wedding. This was a challenge because I felt like we weren't always on the same page during the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. I had met with her the morning of our rehearsal and I had gotten some of my questions answered, but then it would have been nice to have her at the rehearsal because while I was trying to focus on the rehearsal I had people constantly asking me how the small things would go. It just would have been nice to have her there explaining it rather than me constantly saying she would be there at the wedding and she would be the person telling them when to start walking down the aisle, when to play music, etc. I just felt that since she was the wedding planner for that location she needed to be at the rehearsal or have someone there to help answer questions/facilitate.