The Wedding Venues of New Town at Saint Charles

Saint Charles, MO

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

All Your Wedding Day Dreams in One Place!

The Wedding Venues of New Town provide the picture-perfect backdrop for your special day. The chapel sits 240 of your friends and family. The event tent is permanent and climate controlled. Your guests will appreciate the convenience of attending your ceremony and then walking to your reception.

• Outdoor - Covered

Guest Capacity

Food + Catering

3420 Civic Circle, Saint Charles, MO

New town chapel

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Erin M

I could not have asked or a more perfect wedding venue. Gorgeous with any decor or color scheme.

New Town Chapel Wedding

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Amanda H

We had our ceremony at New Town Chapel. Shae was very easy to work with, especially before the wedding. When I would email her with questions, she would respond in a timely manner. She was flexible to work with, especially when I was wanting to come in and look at the Chapel... Read More time after time. The only downside we had was that she was not able to be at our rehearsal the night before our wedding. This was a challenge because I felt like we weren't always on the same page during the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding. I had met with her the morning of our rehearsal and I had gotten some of my questions answered, but then it would have been nice to have her at the rehearsal because while I was trying to focus on the rehearsal I had people constantly asking me how the small things would go. It just would have been nice to have her there explaining it rather than me constantly saying she would be there at the wedding and she would be the person telling them when to start walking down the aisle, when to play music, etc. I just felt that since she was the wedding planner for that location she needed to be at the rehearsal or have someone there to help answer questions/facilitate.

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 SAMANTHA G

I absolutely loved having my wedding ceremony at the new town chapel! Shae is the wedding coordinator there and did an amazing job getting us through everything! I would definitely recommend this chapel!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Lauren S

Our wedding at new town was perfect. Shae was so easy to work with. I called her several times to go there to measure something and she would make it happen with no problems. She is very organized and a great planner. The tent was absolutely beautiful. We paid a little extra to... Read More be able to decorate Friday and to take everything down Sunday which made our wedding day less stressful. The food from Frenchtown catering was amazing. People are still talking about the food! I would recommend new town weddings to anyone for their special day!

New town weddings

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Shae M

Great venue!

Good Unique venue but could use some improvements

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Crissy K

I was set on having a unique venue, I didn't want the typical banquet hall and New Town fits the bill. My guests were so impressed with the place. We were married in the chapel and had our reception in the tent. Richard is easy to get a hold of and considering how unique the... Read More venue is, it's a great value. My only issues were that there are some improvements that should probably be made before they add anything new. There are massive cobwebs in the chapel ceiling (granted its super high and most wouldn't notice), tent is getting old and could use some cleaning/repairs. Despite having major snow and cold the night before, the tent was a lot warmer than I expected. Some guests that were farthest from the vents were cold and those directly near them were blown away but in more mild weather conditions it would be perfect. It's such a beautiful venue and doesn't require much in the way of decorations to still be beautiful and classy. They have an exclusive caterer but he's awesome. The parking kind of stinks depending on how many guests you're having (we had around 165 and especially with snow everywhere there were parking issues). My biggest complaint is the fact that the receptions must end at 11pm. While I do understand why because of the houses nearby, it was over way too soon and I was not ready to stop partying...but finding a more flexible venue is difficult. Overall, I was pleased.

Great venue...sucky management

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Nicki t

I loved loved having my wedding at new town but Richard who sets everything up is the most anti social person I met. He doesn't answer the phone ever and the only way to get a hold of him is to email him. Completely crazy. I could do a better job. But otherwise...The wedding... Read More was absolutely beautiful and loved it but management sucks.

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Christina R

Our wedding was in the Event Tent in New Town St. Charles and it was so beautiful! They were very accomidating and allowed us to go in the day before to decorate all day. We were able to get in and drape the tent with no problems. The fountains outside the tent made for a... Read More perfect backdrop to our wedding reception!

New Town Chapel and Event Tent

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 jennifer j

The chapel and event tent were absolutely perfect! The area is very scenic and perfect for pictures. Everyone was very friendly and accommodating. We couldn't ask for a better venue.

New Town Event Tent

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Juliana F

This venue requires that you use their caterer FrenchTown Catering. At first this was a con to me but working with FrenchTown Catering is what made my reception stress free. The caterer does so many wedding at NewTown he was my go to for questions about set up, linens,... Read More suggestions on dinnerware. Steve from FrenchTown Catering was great!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Brooke S

Everything was just perfect! Richard was very helpful in the planning and getting everything organized. All of the guests loved the chapel as did I. Very glad we found New Town, it was perfect!

Event Tent

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Gabby B

We used the New Town Event Tent for our Oct. 19, 2013 wedding and have nothing to complain about them! We worked with Richard, the manager, to secure our reservation but from there, Steve with Frenchtown Catering took over to answer any and all questions. He went above and... Read More beyond - highly recommended! Perhaps the only downfall is having to work with Big Red Linen, the preferred rental company. We were told all of our linens would be steamed prior to the reception but everything was incredibly wrinkly. Big Red Linen also wasn't the most attentive or clear when answering questions that we had. Everything else was wonderful, though!

Stunning Ceremony Location!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Ashley K

We loved everything about our wedding ceremony at New Town Chapel!

Perfect venue!

Reviewed on 6/16/2012 Jaimi R

I was so impressed with the venue for our wedding. My husband and I really wanted a unique venue without spending a fortune, and New Town St. Charles was perfect! We got married in the New Town Chapel and had our reception at the Town Hall. The chapel is gorgeous and has... Read More wonderful natural colors and lighting without any particular religious affiliation (perfect for us!). The Town Hall was also great, although its size limited our guest list to 110. Also, the whole community is set perfectly for pictures so we were able to do everything (ceremony, pics/cocktail hour, and reception) all in the same area. It was really great not having to make all of our guests travel to get to each part of the event. So glad we went with New Town!

Absolutely beautiful

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 Chelsea I

We got married outside in front of the fountains in New Town, St. Charles. We then headed over to the beautiful event tent for the reception. The event planner, Richard was so accommodating and helpful. Everything was perfect! There are so many great places to take pictures... Read More there as well. The area is so pretty, we did not need to use many decorations at all!

Unique Location - Great people!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Jennifer T

We had an outdoor wedding and our reception was in their event tent steps away. It was beautiful. I had so many compliments on the way everything turned out. There was not much decorating that needed to be done because it is just a lovely place. Richard, the event... Read More coordinator there, is amazing. He was helpful and responsive. He made sure I did not stress over a thing the night of the rehearsal dinner or the day of the wedding. If I could do it all over again -- I wouldn't change a thing!

Great venue for a classic wedding

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Amanda K

New Town St. Charles is a beautiful new community with an old-fashioned, small town feel and a great place to have a wedding! We had our ceremony in the New Town chapel and our reception in the Town Hall. The chapel is spacious and brings in a lot of natural light with large,... Read More open windows. Its decor is simplistic and allows each bride & groom to adapt to their own style to the venue to make their own. I loved the chapel because it didn't have the feeling of a huge cathedral but also didn't make me feel like I was enclosed in a tiny wedding chapel. It's the perfect size! The Town Hall is stunning on the outside and is just big enough on the inside for a reception of about 100 people. Wouldn't recommend if you want a dance floor seeing as floor space is quite limited. One requirement of choosing New Town as a reception venue is that you must use their partnering caterer, French Town Catering. This, however, is not a downfall but a great advantage seeing as their prices are extremely reasonable compared to any other caterer I've encountered in St. Louis. Their food is also delicious! All of my guests raved about how fantastic the food was. Altogether New Town completely fit the old-school, classy feel my husband & I wanted for our wedding. The event coordinator there was very friendly and helpful. They even provide discounts for the venue during non-peak months. I'd definitely recommend New Town to anyone!

New Town Chapel is amazing!

Reviewed on 12/05/2010 Tricia B

I got married in the Chapel at New Town in St. Charles. It was gorgeous. There are plenty of places to take great pictures around New Town as well. It's kind of hard to get a hold of Richard, the event planner for New town, but other than that, it was great! They are really... Read More flexible with how you decorate the space too!

Beautiful Venue

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Jennie H

Not only is New Town St Charles the picture perfect location for a wedding but Richard, the event coordinator, was fantastic to work with. I did not hire a wedding planner but Richard made sure everything at rehearsal and the day of went off without any issue. We had approx 100... Read More guests for our wedding (in the Chapel) and reception (Town Hall) and it made the entire event seem very private and personal, we loved it! I highly recommend New Town!