Memorable Experience, Unforgettable Dress

The White Dress Bridal is a modern full service bridal salon with Expert Bridal Stylists. We carry wedding gowns for every bride's style. Our fresh new approach offers a pampering bridal shopping experience. What sets us apart is during our bridal appointments we educate the bride about the bridal shopping process, what the current bridal trends are, what alterations are possible, and what they can expect from us as their bridal experts. We are dedicated to fulfilling your wedding day vision.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Fashion

2005 S Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL (954) 533-0799
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 GABRIELA R

I actually didn't not buy a dress here but I came to this salon after having a HORRIBLE experience at another salon (long story short: I already had a dress, hated it, stylist at other salon were rude and pushy, made me cry.. I can go on) ANYWAY, I came into this store to find a... Read More NEW dress and Lauren (the manager) was there to help me. She listen to my story and my experience at the other salon and she was SO CARING! She literally talked to my mom and I for 20-30 minutes before I even went to the back! She then took me to the back, where she had me look at some styles. She then realized I was confused and didn't know exactly what style I wanted or liked. So what did she do? She literally got every style dress (ball gown, fit and flare, a line..) and had me try them on until I found the style I liked. No one has ever done that for me and I'm so happy she did because I was able to clearly make the decision that I wanted and felt beautiful in a ball gown dress! She was so helpful that day and I will always remember how kind hearted she was. I didn't end up buying a new dress there only because of my budget being SO TIGHT due to it being my SECOND dress :( but if it were my first dress , I would have absolutely bought a dress here. The salon is beautiful ! They truly make you feel like a bride ! Thank you for turning my frown upside down that day and making me one happy bride again !

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Abbie A

I do not know how to put into words the experience I received at this bridal salon. I was greeted by Mary with a smile on her face. She was so sweet and understanding. She listened to my likes and dislikes, she also mentioned to me that since this was my first time that maybe... Read More it is best to try every style because you just never know. Well.. what do you know. I said yes to my dress! Once my family and I were done crying and taking photos, Mary then introduced me to Lauren who then measured me and went over everything to insure I understood what was happening next! Both ladies were incredible and I cant wait until my dress comes in! HIGHLY RECOMMENED!!!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Tina M

I came to The White Dress Bridal after about 4 other appointments, while some of the other boutiques were nice, other experiences were nightmarish. The appointment was off to a bumpy start as it was a very busy day and I was trying my best to explain what I had in mind. The... Read More consultant, Lois was very patient, and understanding. She made me feel very comfortable and didn't put any pressure on me to find something. At one point I felt the appointment hit snag, so I took control of the appointment, Lois was great to work with, she made me feel in control of the situation. So after a pivot in direction with the appointment she brought 2 dresses, and I actually was able to find exactly what I was looking for. Lois even gave my sister and I some private time to admire the dress, which was just great. I will definitely come back for MOB dresses and MOH dress.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Jillian S

The ladies of the shop are amazing. I recently bought a dress off of the rack. My consultant was super sweet. I came with 6 bridesmaids which made it a bit difficult for me to decide what I really liked. By the end of my appointment I had found my gown! The ladies here make you... Read More feel on top of the world. Thank you for being patient with me and my insane group of bridesmaids. We will be back this Saturday to pick out their dresses we cant wait!! :)

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Marlene C

This review might be a little big long, but it is an honest review based on my experience and how I felt. Finally the day is here! Finally I’m going to start shopping for my wedding dress. I arrived early to my appointment and was told that I needed to wait until my... Read More appointment time, as they were busy with a bride; no problem….totally fair as it is her time, so I waited. Finally time for my appointment; which started a little late, as the consultant needed to take some measurements of a client that walk in after me and finish with the other bride, but not a big deal. We started talking about styles and what I wanted and what I didn’t like. Since I was a little bit all over the place and this was my first time trying dresses, she tells me that she is going to have me try different styles as usually what you think you don’t like you end up liking and vice versa; to what I said ok as I was very excited. Next question, what’s your budget? Answer, I would like to stay under a $1,000.00 and that’s when everything changed; “my consultant” demeanor/attitude/tone completely changed (not only I noticed but my party noticed it too). She then tells me, you can look into this room that it’s “off the rack” and see if there is something that you like, because everything outside this room is higher. Also, this room it is what it is …those are the dresses, color and sizes (meaning that if there is something that I liked, I needed to pray it was my size and color I wanted; otherwise it was as good as nothing)…so feel free to look around and let me know. She didn’t even go into the room with me or pulled anything to show me…she did absolutely nothing; she just stood by the door. It was more than obvious that she had lost all interest, so I was actually feeling embarrassed while trying to look for “off the rack” dresses. She asked if I see anything, to what I said that nothing stood out for me and she said “oh, I’m sorry.” She then said that she was going to refer me to other stores that might have something for me and my budget and she walked towards the front. It was clear at that point that my appointment was over, and that she wasn’t going to show me anything or give me any suggestions. I went to the front, she gave the contact info for two stores and wished me good luck. FYI, the entire appointment lasted less than 20 (perhaps 15) minutes. Perhaps she was trying to respect my budget, but she could have done it in a different way. Once again, her demeanor/attitude/tone changed as soon as I told her the budget; but what about if I could have gone higher? What about if she had showed me something that had blown me away? She was aware that this was my very first experience and she could have made it a more pleasant one. I was the only one at the store, so even if I couldn’t have afford anything why not show me some dresses so I can have sense of what I might like or not? Once again, as soon as she knew my budget she was done. This was a horrible first experience and I really left that place feeling embarrassed. Lastly, I’m aware that my budget isn’t huge, but I think it’s a decent amount for a dress that I will only wear once …anyways I’m looking fwd to more positive experiences while looking for my perfect dress! Perhaps if you have a higher budget you experience will be a better one!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Charmaine L

The white Dress Bridal Salon is the best by far, I did my research before going there and I can tell you I wasn't disappointed. Mary and her team are well professional and knowledgeable about the wedding industry and that's what i like. I enter the store and was greeted with a... Read More smile. The store is well clean and looks great. The staff all gave me a warm welcome. Lauren was my consultant and she did a great job she helped me choose the right dress and also gave me advice which I love. After all the dress shopping I found my dress here. Thank you white dress bridal. I recommend all brides to stop here first.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017

Amazing Day! Find the perfect dress sounds impossible but The White Dress Bridal made it possible! I was looking a vintage design with an specific budget and when I arrived to this bridal store I received more than I was looking for. Mary was adorable, kind, and made me feel... Read More special in this unforgettable moment. The place is comfy and beautiful. I got the most beautiful dress with the perfect price! I feel blessed having found The White Dress Bridal store.

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Lindsay F

THIS IS THE BEST PLACE IN FLORIDA! I actually got my dress from another bridal salon and went to the white dress bridal 3 days before my wedding date because my dress wasnt right. Not only did they take the time to fix my dress until I was happy, Mary was the most genuinely... Read More caring person through my whole wedding experience. They completely made my stressful prewedding jitters go away! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Charles B

I am not the kind of guy to write a review on a bridal store. My fiance told me how professional and nice the store was and that this is where she found her dress. I was a bit uncomfortable at first but after several minutes and being brought into the tux room I felt much... Read More better. I understand why my wife had no problem finding her dress.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Elizabeth S

I am one of those brides who thought I needed to visit every single bridal store in Broward, well I was wrong. This was actually my first and last stop. This store had a huge selection of gowns, and I felt like I tried on all the styles I needed to try before deciding on my... Read More dream dress. I was so happy I am also doing tuxes and bridesmaids there. I was so happy with the staff and the customer service!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kathrine L

I have driven by The White Dress Bridal forever. I finally got engaged and made my appointment. From the moment I walked in everything was amazing. Lauren was the one who was helping me find my dream dress. She was so bubbly and so welcoming. I am so glad that this was exactly... Read More what I had hoped it would be!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Taylor P

Best service ever!!!! I went in not knowing what I was looking for and my consultant pulled dresses and helped me narrow it down. I ended up picking my gown with my whole family there. We all cried and I never felt so special! Thank you so much for making this such a memorable... Read More day!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Cristina P

This was my first wedding dress appointment and it was a great experience. I worked with Lauren for 2.5 hours and she was so patient and fun to work with. I was able to find the dress of my dream and say "yes to the dress!" I would definitely recommend this beautiful store to... Read More everyone.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Brittany K

I had an appointment at this shop at 11:30 a.m. and was a no call-no show (guilty!), but I came later in the day right before closing, and Mary still agreed to be my consultant. I told her what I wanted, what my budget was, and she respected my choices and only pulled dresses... Read More that fit that criteria. The first dress I tried on one "the one." I was so in love! My family cried with joy. It was such a special moment that I had not yet experienced at the other shops I visited. I am so appreciative of the team at this bridal salon. They really know what they're doing! I would recommend to family and friends, for sure!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Thaddaeus H

I had such a pleasant experience at this shop! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. I have found the dress of my dreams, and can't wait to walk down the aisle. :)

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Vanessa M

I called twice to ask when my dress would be ready after 5 months after purchase (I knew it would take 6-8 months), as I was trying to move my wedding date up. I was told end of JULY. So I finally called first week of August and was then told that they called me on JUNE 13. NO... Read More voicemail was left, NO email was sent, NO return phone call was ever made. Mary said since my original date was for December, they thought they had time. NO ONE noted my 2 prior phone calls mentioning changing the date. What business calls someone ONE time, doesn't leave a voicemail or call back more than ONCE? Basically Mary said there was nothing she could do about it and now I have a dress, that I LOVE, and already got married. I guess once they have your money, all responsibilities on their end are completely overlooked.

2016-08-15T15:13:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for the feedback as we are always looking to improve our business to provide the best customer service to our beautiful brides. We do apologize that you had a less then perfect experience with us. Unfortunately, we never did receive information... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/18/2016 Rebecca S

Absolutely incredible service! The best customer service my mom and I received after going to three separate bridal boutiques. They listened to what I liked and brought me out dresses specific for me. Wonderful people!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Leslie T

I had been to other dress shops and couldn't find what I was looking for. I had a certain picture in my mind and The White Dress Bridal had it! My consultant knew exactly what I wanted and pulled just that. I loved the fact that they offered you garments so you weren't uncovered... Read More while pulling dresses on and off. Carli was great to work with! Wonderful customer service!!!

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Kristen L

I knew this was a different experience immediately walking through the door. Carly helped me find my wedding dress, she went out of her way to find me options that meet my criteria. I ended up with a beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Nicole D

I went to 4 other dress shops before finally finding the White Dress Bridal and they are incredible! The woman (I can't remember her name right now because this was almost a year ago now) who helped me find the perfect dress was so kind, patient, and really knowledgable. I ended... Read More up purchasing a Stella York dress there and working with White Dress for the alterations. They ensured that my dress fit perfectly for the wedding and had it pressed and cleaned before I picked it up for the big day! They were easy to communicate with and work with and I highly recommend this salon!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 janet k

My visit to The White Dress Bridal was absolutely amazing. I met with Mary and she was very experienced and extremely helpful! She was patient with me while I tried on a handful of dresses, trying to find the perfect one, and I did! The store was very organized and I didn't... Read More feel overwhelmed or rushed, which stood out from the other stores I visited. I am so happy to have found this store and I would recommend it to anyone. I am very excited about my special day mainly because I found the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Brittany L

They did an awesome job! This was the first place I looked for my dress, and I was very nervous. They made me feel welcome right when I walked through the door and helped me in every way possible. They even put up with my long phone calls, and questions! I found my perfect dress... Read More and can't wait for the first fitting!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jessica S

What can I say, my favorite Vendor!! I found my dress on the very first visit! Everything I was looking for, I found in the perfect dress!The staff was so helpful and very patient. My consultant listened to what I wanted and really cared about my needs. I am so excited for my... Read More dress to come in and start the fittings!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Alicia C

I got the opportunity to go dress shopping with my best friend, who is also engaged :), and we had the best time! Not only did we both end up finding our dresses, our stylist, Felisha, was AMAZING and did everything we asked. Love love love!!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Elizabeth R

This was the 5th bridal store I visited in the search for the perfect dress, and to be honest it should have been the one and only. This store is absolutely amazing! It has a beautiful reception area while you wait for your appointment, and wonderful customer service. The room... Read More where the bridal are is very stylish and super clean. My consultant knew exactly what to pull for me and hit it right the first time. Unlike some of the other local brides who tried to pressure me into ugly gowns, The White Dress didn't pressure me at all. I can not say enough about the staff there and how their expertise helped in my decision making. This store is a hidden gem and I plan on telling all my friends who are engaged. Thank you WDB for everything you have done!! I can't wait for my dress to come in!

Mary DelRey

In 2011, after visionary planning, The White Dress Bridal opened its doors. From Fort Lauderdale Florida, Mary has been in the bridal industry for several years. Knowing what it’s like to be a bride, Mary has incorporated her style and love for bridal fashion into The White Dress. Thanks to an outstanding education coupled with years of entrepreneurial experience, Mary has enjoyed sharing her knowledge of the bridal industry with brides. Mary DelRey-Mejia, Owner of The White Dress Bridal “I love knowing that I have helped hundreds of brides find the most important dress of their life."