Luxury Bridal in a Chic, Boutique Setting

Indulge in gowns from over 20 international designers, including exclusive and unique dresses. Visit our Bridesmaid Lounge, with Southern California’s largest selection of chic party dresses. Enjoy exceptional service and our relaxed atmosphere while searching for 'the one'.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Fashion

2853 E Coast Hwy, Corona Del Mar, CA

I felt like a princess

Reviewed on 2/26/2011 Jessica H

I got my beautiful dress from the White Dress where they made me feel like a princess. However, I do not recommend you use the alterations lady "Tara" that the store recommemds. My experience with her was a nightmare and she was not professional at al and even through my dress... Read More on the floor! Please know that I do highly recoommend The White Dress, but please be careful if you do chose to use their alterations recommendation.

2011-07-22T14:37:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much for your review! I am happy to tell you that we have added a significant number of tailors to our list of referrals. We take our brides references very seriously, and when we have concerns about a tailor, we address... Read Less Read More

got my princess dress!

Reviewed on 7/23/2014 Lauren H

went in to just "try on" and walked out with my dream dress. The sales people were so nice. I took my mom and 4 of my bridesmaids. We had plenty of room to try on and hang out and drink champagne. It was the total experience that I was looking for.

TO The White Dress