Oregon's Premier Bridal Boutique!

The White Dress offers spacious and private bridal suites for every bride! Each bridal suite allows you to have fun and be comfortable while enjoying a shopping experience you will remember forever. Featuring Stella York, Badgley Mischka, Mikaella,Ella Rosa, Kitty Chen, Soft by Rosa Clara,Aire Barcelona, and Kitty Chen.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

918 SW Yamhill Street, Portland, OR (503) 206-4852

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Laura W

I recently found my dress at The White Dress and couldn't be more excited to wear in on my wedding day! The White Dress was the very first place I looked, so I wasn't exactly expecting to find my dress there. I had no idea really what I was looking for at that point. My bridal... Read More consultant was Krystle, who made the experience great. She was kind, welcoming and patient while we tried to figure out what I liked and didn't like. After learning my style, she was able to put together a combo that met what I was looking for and made me feel beautiful and happy! Not wanting to choose too quickly, I left to check out a few more places, but was drawn back that night to commit to the dress Krystle helped picked out! She's a pro and really knows how to listen to the bride and figure out what dress will make them feel best! Thank you, Krystle for all your help! Additionally, the intimate and classy environment the White Dress provides is great!

2016-12-30T22:50:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It means so much to us!! We loved helping you find your dress! xoxo The White Dress

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Demi K

I had the most amazing experience at the White Dress. When I first walked in you were greeted and felt so welcomed. I was nervous about dress shopping until I walked through the doors and talked to the amazing women working there. The biggest reason that I felt so welcomed was... Read More because of Krystle Dannery, as soon as I showed her my style of dresses I felt like it was so easy for her to understand me. She was so patient with me and helped me find my dream dress. I didn't just feel like she was selling me a dress she got to know me as a person while doing it as well. I would recommend not only the White Dress to everyone, but I would recommend that they ask for Krystle personally. She is amazing at what she does.

2016-12-30T22:52:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love what we do and your kind words mean so much to us. We feel lucky that you chose us to be a part of your special day! xoxo The White Dres

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Katie C

I had the pleasure to have the owner, Amanda, as my consultant. Every step of the process was amazing and I couldn't be happier! 1) The location, ambiance, and private rooms are simply stunning. It was great to try on dresses in your own private room instead of walking out in... Read More front of a room of strangers. 2) I loved that there were dresses in all price ranges so that even if you didn't have the big budget, you could still get that "big budget" experience. Plus, Amanda put a few dresses in my room prior to my appointment that she thought I might like. I think I actually picked one of those dresses! 3) Most importantly, the people are amazing. From the very first phone call though picking up my dress, I only have the best words. Amanda was not only amazing for my first visit and my visit to pick up my dress, but she also remembered me when I saw her at a wedding show! The customer service is by far the best I've experienced. I highly recommend going to The White Dress for that perfect bridal experience that you won't get anywhere else! (did I mention you get to sip champagne during your appointment?!)

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Casey P

I had went to a few shops to look for my wedding dress, when my mom said she found a place in Portland she thought we should go to so she made us an appointment. All I can say is WOW! I had the BEST experience with The White Dress. They were SO helpful and so nice and it was a... Read More beautiful shop! & I found my dream dress! I have told all future brides I know to go experience the white dress! What an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Dani K

I had a wonderful experience at The White Dress working with Krystle Dannery and ended up finding my dress here! The White Dress was the last shop in a weekend filled with dress appointments. I had started refining what I wanted from a dress but Krystle did a fantastic job of... Read More working through each dress with me, helping me figure out what I liked and what I didn't. She pulled a lot of options for me and I felt like I had tried on everything I wanted to. When it was finally down to my favorite, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and she was very respectful and gave me space to talk with my family before making the decision. Besides how wonderful Krystle was, the shop itself was lovely. We were offered drinks as soon as we arrived and the space was beautiful and clean. The rooms are cozy and even though I knew there were other parties, it felt very private. They also offered a discount (15%) if you bought the dress during your visit and it ended up making it more reasonably priced than I anticipated. I had a great experience here and would absolutely recommend you visit The White Dress in your dress hunt!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Jordan S

I went to The White Dress this last weekend for my first time trying in dresses and found the one! They have the best bridal atmosphere and my stylist, Krystal, was able to find exactly what I was looking for before I even knew that was what I'd want! She made the whole... Read More experience super fun and I truly feel I had the ultimate wedding dress shopping experience any bride would want.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Ashley P

Found my perfect dress here in my first visit and first time trying on dresses! Very personalized experience, everyone was very patient and not pushy. When I wanted to combine some different dress styles, they called the designer and were able to get me my perfect dress, even... Read More better than I imagined! I just got married and got so many compliments on my dress, couldn't have asked for a better experience or wedding dress for my big day!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Emily C

I am so happy I went to The White Dress to find my wedding dress! Their dress selection was fantastic and the staff was so welcoming from the moment we walked in. I worked with Kelly to find my dress and she was amazing! She was so sweet and really listened to what I was hoping... Read More to look like on my wedding day. I tried on the first dress I'd chosen and loved the top, I tried on the second dress I'd chosen and loved the bottom, and then Kelly pulled the most perfect dress that combined everything I loved from the first two. We were in and out in 45 minutes because of the great service and selection :) With a few minor alterations (adding sleeves and removing a scalloped portion of lace on the bodice) it was the dress I've been dreaming of my whole life!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Mimi K

Shayla Sevigny was incredibly helpful as I didn't have much time to find a dress! She really tried to understand my style and made it a breeze to try on multiple dresses. Ended up with a beautiful high-low skirt that was definitely one of a kind and not only stunning but fit my... Read More personality just perfect! As for tops, I wasn't able to find anything here and actually ended up buying an entire dress and altering it to just use to top...turned out perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lisa D

My experience at The White Dress was better than I could have ever imagined. Being a planner and highly indecisive, I expected to try on hundreds of dresses at many shops to find the right one. However, my stylist Krystle was amazing and I quickly realized I was in good hands. I... Read More thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but she encouraged me to try on a few different styles to be sure I saw myself in many different looks. After narrowing down the general look I wanted, Krystle pulled a handful of dresses for me to try. Once it was down to two dresses, I realized there was one I simply did not want to take off and I said yes to my dress! Krystle was so patient with me during the process and gave me the time and space to walk around in the dress to really get a feeling for it. I am so grateful for being able to take the time with my decision and not feel pressured to decide or to make a purchase. Thank you Krystle and The White Dress for making this experience so wonderful for me.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Nicole H

Kelly was the best! She was great at showing me a wonderful selection of dresses within my budget of $1,500.00. There are so many dresses to choose from at the wonderful boutique but kelly was great at helping me narrow it down to the dress that I felt most comfortable in. I... Read More have recommended this place to all of my friends who are getting married!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Taylor W

This was my second bridal shop appointment. We worked with Krystle who was amazing. She was so helpful in making sure I tried on anything I may have thought I wanted in a dress, to making sure my opinion of the dress was heard, and making sure that before I said yes to the... Read More dress, that I was the one saying yes, not my guests who came with me. I really liked that after seeing me in a few dresses we picked out, she was able to get a true sense of what I was looking for in a dress and make recommendations and pull dresses that would interest me. She was never pushy, or trying to sell me on a more expensive gown or accessories. The shop itself is clean and organized by dress shape with every gown in a garment bag. They have a great wide hallway with mirrors and chandeliers, even bouquets to hold. I'm so excited that I was able to find the perfect dress to say yes to at the store I passed every day commuting to work on the max. I can not wait for my dress to arrive!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Meagan H

Our experience at The White Dress was unlike any other! You have you're own (what I would call) suite with plenty of comfortable seating for all your guests (I had 8 and everyone was very comfortable) we were greeted at the door with champagne and it kept flowing through out my... Read More appointment. My stylist Krystle was amazing. She was kind, patient, and was great at making sure I ended up with the right dress that had everything I wanted. I never felt pushed or rushed into anything. Everything was beautiful from the rooms, the lighting, the music and of course the dresses. If you're looking for the perfect dress shopping experience, this is the boutique to go to! Thanks for helping me find my dream dress!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Kyra H

They were super nice and listened to what I liked and didn't like. Unlike other bridal salons I went to, I felt comfortable with who I worked with, and didn't feel as though I was being forced to try on dresses that I didn't like. Plus, they stayed within my budget and weren't... Read More outrageously priced. My dress arrived earlier than expected and was beautiful on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Shelby S

My wedding consultant was Krystle and she was amazingly helpful! I can't say enough good things about her or this vendor. I explained what I had envisioned for my day. What we ended up choosing was nothing like I had pictured because Krystle was so good at her job, and I am so... Read More happy with my choice. Thank you to Krystle and everyone at The White Dress who made the experience fantastic.

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kelsey L

Shayla was my Bridal Stylist that helped me find the most beautiful Stella York dress. This was my first store I visited to find my wedding dress. Shayla was so helpful and made the whole appointment very easy. She was listened to my opinions about the different dresses I tried... Read More on and found a dress that combined all the features that I liked from those dresses. I found my dress in under an hour! Thank you for such a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 5/28/2017 Alyssa D

Just purchased my dress this morning. Nancy was amazing! I can't wait to see the dress when it comes in. ❤️

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Courtney F

We had an amazing experience at The White Dress! I cannot say enough about Crystal (the wonderful woman who assisted me) and the other ladies who helped me find my dream dress. They were all so supportive, knowledgeable, talented, and kind. We had a great time! It was fun and... Read More magical and everything in between. I would recommend visiting the gorgeous store, sipping some champagne, and experiencing the magic for yourself.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Lyndsay P

I worked with Nancy when I went to the White Dress boutique and she did an amazing job in finding a dress that matched my style and personality, as well as my venue for my wedding. The only reason I didn't give White Dress 5 stars, was that they don't do alterations at the... Read More store, but Nancy did recommend some talented seamstresses.

Reviewed on 4/14/2017 Savannah T

The White Dress made my dress shopping experience absolutely PERFECT. My group had a room all to ourselves with a private dressing room, too--and a beautiful room, at that! The entire boutique is gorgeous. All the bridal specialists there are so sweet and professional. Krystle... Read More listened to exactly what I was looking for and respected my budget--she pulled THE dress for me. It made me feel like she really heard what I wanted. I couldn't have been more impressed with The White Dress, but then after visiting other gown boutiques, I realized they blew everyone else out of the water. Can't recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Lyssi B

The White Dress was my savior! I originally bought my dress from Davids Bridal before I moved to Oregon. My experience with them was the worst and they ended up ruining my dress with alterations and sizing issues 2 weeks before my wedding. I called The White Dress to see if... Read More there was anything they could do for me, and I was able to get an appt within a few days of my call. I can't remember the woman's name who helped me, but she was supportive and did everything she could to help me find not just a replacement dress, but a dress that made me feel beautiful and that was 1000x better than my original. We had a 1920s themed wedding, which makes finding the perfect dress even more difficult. The few sample dresses they had would not have been able to be altered and repaired in time for the wedding so she called the owner and worked it out for me to be able to find something off the rack. I found the most incredible dress! They even held the dress until I was able to reach one of their recommended alterations companies to ensure I would be able to get it altered in time. If it wasn't for The White Dress, I don't know if I would have felt as beautiful and happy on my wedding day. So thank you! I highly recommend them :)

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Julie T

I don't typically write reviews and find the service I received from Shayla and The White Dress was exceptional and over the top the best! The White Dress Bridal Boutique was my third and last bridal shop I visited. I heard about The White Dress from my coworker where her friend... Read More got her wedding dress there as well. Upon arrival for my appointment, I was greeted with smiles and offered champagne or other beverage options. I felt comfortable even though the waiting area started to get full or busy with other bridal groups arriving for their appointment. My group however was small - I brought my mom and maid of honor along. We didn't have to wait very long until Shayla introduced herself as my bridal stylist during my appointment that day and soon brought us back into one of the smaller dressing room area where it was a bit more quiet and comfortable for one on one consultation. Shayla listened to where I am at with my budget for my wedding dress and she also listened on what style of dresses I liked. Soon after myself, my mom and maid of honor, along with Shayla started to look at the dresses I was interested in trying on. I already knew in mind I wanted an a-line dress so that's what we focused on. I ended up trying about 5 different a-line style dresses and narrowed it down to 3 then down to 2, until I ended up loving the dress that I ended up saying "yes" to. It fit perfectly with what I was wanting - simple yet beautiful and elegant. All throughout my appointment Shayla was really awesome to work with! Very down to earth, listens to you, not at all pushy and really cares about your input as the bride. As a bride that already knew what I wanted definitely made the appointment at ease, of course with Shayla's help. I was very excited for saying "yes" to the dress at The White Dress boutique, and a couple of months later, I even got more excited when I got the call from Shayla that my dress came sooner than the expected arrival. This is the part where I truly find writing this review worth it. When I got the call that my dress arrived, I came in to The White Dress thinking it was the scheduled pick up time I had originally set up when I got the call. It turned out that I had the date wrong and it wasn't until the following week that I was supposed to come and pick up my dress. I felt so horrible and my excitement went downhill thinking it was that day I get to pick up my dress. I'm sure it was my part for misunderstanding the date for pick up, and I guess you could say the excitement of your dress coming so early got to me? LOL! The point is even though I came on the wrong date to pick up my dress, The White Dress was able to work it out where I could pick up my dress that day, instead of waiting another week to pick it up. Shayla was very good about the mishap and provided the same service she gave during my first appointment. In the end it all worked out, and I was extremely happy on how my dress turned out! I definitely recommend Shayla and The White Dress Bridal Boutique if you are a bride looking for the "dress" of your dreams! Thank you The White Dress and a special thank you to Shayla for being an awesome bridal stylist! I definitely love my dress!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Nicole A

I wish that I had been given more time to actually look through the racks at the store. When I arrived, I was given a sheet of paper to fill out with some information (information that I had already filled out in an e-mail sent to me prior to the appointment by the store)- which... Read More seemed like a waste of time. I would have rather had the option to begin looking at the dresses while I waited for the consultant to be ready for me. The racks are divided up into four sections on two walls. I was only able to look at 2 sections on a single wall- I felt very rushed to pick out 3-4 dresses and then go back to try them on. I would have liked to have the chance to see all of my options. Once I was trying on dresses, I felt rushed to make a decision (do you like this one or that one, is this better or that one?). I had to ask the consultant for another chance to go out and look at the dresses (again, still never made it through a whole wall). The girl helping me was nice but I just felt rushed overall. The champagne was a nice touch and I really liked the private dressing area.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Nicole H

I found my dress here and was so surprised! I'm not a dress girl, but Felisha was amazing and made everything super simple and fun. I didn't have any idea where to start but she was able to take my very vague description and walk me through picking a shape, style, everything. I... Read More would definitely recommend people to go here, they're fantastic and make you feel so welcome and comfortable!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Demi L

I could not have been happier with the dream dress shopping experience that I received at The White Dress. The Ladies who helped me and my bridesmaids were so fun and friendly. They provided us all with Champagne while we searched for gowns and helped me find gowns that I... Read More described and that fit my body type perfectly. I went to four other Bridal shops before my last stop at The White Dress and I am so thankful that this shop was there. It was by far the most amazing experience that I will remember forever.