Oregon's Premier Bridal Boutique!

The White Dress offers spacious and private bridal suites for every bride! Each bridal suite allows you to have fun and be comfortable while enjoying a shopping experience you will remember forever. Featuring Stella York, Badgley Mischka, Mikaella,Ella Rosa, Kitty Chen, Soft by Rosa Clara,Aire Barcelona, and Kitty Chen.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

918 SW Yamhill Street, Portland, OR (503) 206-4852

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Laura W

I recently found my dress at The White Dress and couldn't be more excited to wear in on my wedding day! The White Dress was the very first place I looked, so I wasn't exactly expecting to find my dress there. I had no idea really what I was looking for at that point. My bridal... Read More consultant was Krystle, who made the experience great. She was kind, welcoming and patient while we tried to figure out what I liked and didn't like. After learning my style, she was able to put together a combo that met what I was looking for and made me feel beautiful and happy! Not wanting to choose too quickly, I left to check out a few more places, but was drawn back that night to commit to the dress Krystle helped picked out! She's a pro and really knows how to listen to the bride and figure out what dress will make them feel best! Thank you, Krystle for all your help! Additionally, the intimate and classy environment the White Dress provides is great!

2016-12-30T22:50:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It means so much to us!! We loved helping you find your dress! xoxo The White Dress

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Demi K

I had the most amazing experience at the White Dress. When I first walked in you were greeted and felt so welcomed. I was nervous about dress shopping until I walked through the doors and talked to the amazing women working there. The biggest reason that I felt so welcomed was... Read More because of Krystle Dannery, as soon as I showed her my style of dresses I felt like it was so easy for her to understand me. She was so patient with me and helped me find my dream dress. I didn't just feel like she was selling me a dress she got to know me as a person while doing it as well. I would recommend not only the White Dress to everyone, but I would recommend that they ask for Krystle personally. She is amazing at what she does.

2016-12-30T22:52:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love what we do and your kind words mean so much to us. We feel lucky that you chose us to be a part of your special day! xoxo The White Dres

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Katie C

I had the pleasure to have the owner, Amanda, as my consultant. Every step of the process was amazing and I couldn't be happier! 1) The location, ambiance, and private rooms are simply stunning. It was great to try on dresses in your own private room instead of walking out in... Read More front of a room of strangers. 2) I loved that there were dresses in all price ranges so that even if you didn't have the big budget, you could still get that "big budget" experience. Plus, Amanda put a few dresses in my room prior to my appointment that she thought I might like. I think I actually picked one of those dresses! 3) Most importantly, the people are amazing. From the very first phone call though picking up my dress, I only have the best words. Amanda was not only amazing for my first visit and my visit to pick up my dress, but she also remembered me when I saw her at a wedding show! The customer service is by far the best I've experienced. I highly recommend going to The White Dress for that perfect bridal experience that you won't get anywhere else! (did I mention you get to sip champagne during your appointment?!)

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Kristen M

I wouldn't recommend this bridal salon. The store itself is beautiful however they are have a small selection and showroom. The experience I had was terrible; the first time I ever called the consultant was disrespectful. I went in anyways for a trunk show and had my dress... Read More selected when I went in and found out the dress was listed $500 more than other locations. My recommendation is to go somewhere else with a larger selection, more helpful consultants and save money!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Riley B

This was my 3rd stop of the day and I already thought I had made my decision. This was the first place I had gone where I actually got to pick the dresses off the rack I wanted to try on. There was a dress that I really liked but was missing a key detail I had wanted. My... Read More consultant, Bri, hunted down something similar and pieced it together to see how it would look, and it sealed the deal. The set-up was very comfortable, and made a great experience! I can't wait to walk down the aisle in such a unique, beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Jillian H

I had my first and only dress shopping appointment at The White Dress recently and it was truly the most amazing experience!! I cannot say enough about the amazing ladies who work there and the beautiful environment you get to be in while choosing your dress! I am still amazed... Read More and so happy I came here, you won't need to go anywhere else, or want to! :)

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Adair S

I want to thank my wonderful Bridal stylist, Felisha! She was wonderful and easy to talk to! She made me feel at ease, talked me through some of my thoughts I wasn't sure about, and gave us time to just talk through the dress. I have a hard time making decisions, and she did a... Read More wonderful job helping make the decision on my dress!! Thank you Felisha! The White dress was also just a beautiful, accommodating, and wonderful place to wedding shop!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Laney F

Yesterday I found the dress of my dreams at The White Dress. Bri was my consultant & she made it easy the whole way through. I never felt pressured, rushed or not beautiful. The White Dress has an amazing atmosphere, & while there are lots of ladies trying dresses on & finding... Read More their dress, I felt like one of a kind. Finding my dress with them is by far going to be something I’ll positively remember forever.

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Julie P

I found my dream dress here not too long ago and was absolutely blown away by the amazing service and quality of the salon! My stylist was Krystle who was so sweet and very patient with listening to what I envisioned. From the moment we walked into the doors, the girls were all... Read More welcoming and offered us beverages while we were waiting to be escorted to our private suite. You just feel like a queen the whole time you're there! They work with your budget and are so kind. You won't regret your experience with this excellent bridal salon; they definitely know what they're doing and are experts. I got all the feels being in there surrounded by soft hues and gorgeous accents. It was one of those moments you remember dreaming about and it was finally happening! Thank you to The White Dress for making a dream come true!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 n d

Exceptional service, communications and experience at the White Dress. Shayla was my consultant, and she did a wonderful job. She knows what I was looking for better than myself, as I would never have been able to pick "the one" from the rack (they are bridal separates to... Read More create a similar look to the Rosa Clara dress I wanted). After the purchase, I had some doubts and contacted the shop. She went above and beyond and helped me get a loaner of the actual Rosa Clara dress I originally wanted. It turns out what Shayla picked for me was better, and that makes me 100% confident and happy with purchase. I can't thank her enough for helping me find the dream wedding gowns.

2017-12-18T18:41:15 Response from the vendor

Dear Nila, Thank you so much for choosing to shop with us. I am thrilled that you had such an amazing experience and we loved helping you create your dream dress. XOXO The White Dress

Reviewed on 12/08/2017 Alina K

I went into the white dress last night for my appointment, I had an idea of what I was looking for but wasn’t sure. Tara was amazing, she answered every question i had, helped me find the dresses I had seen online. I tried on a handful of dresses and was stuck on the 1st dress I... Read More tried on, she went out and looked for a few more dresses and brought in the first dress I had seen when I walked in and I fell In love with that dress. I ended up walking out with my dream wedding dress!! Thank you so much Tara for helping me find my dream dress and making yesterday such a fun experience!

Reviewed on 12/05/2017 Macy C

I loved my experience at The White Dress!! everything I ever hoped for when I would be picking out my wedding dress. To start, myself and the 4 ladies I was with were offered champagne which is my fav :) then I was introduced to Felisha. She was so amazing helping me find my... Read More dress, she got it on the first one I tried on! I never thought it would be so easy finding a dress. She really knew exactly what I was looking for and all around is the nicest person and I really enjoyed my visit with her. Thanks so much again!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Mary H

I had a great experience at The White Dress. Shayla was very accommodating and patient and made genuine helpful suggestions. I had been to several other wedding boutiques before but this was the first time I didn't feel pressured to buy a dress. Thank you for listening and... Read More helping me find the perfect dress :)

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Mary H

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Danielle T

The salon was beautiful, but the experience I had there was just not what I expected. My consultant was very pushy and gave me a really hard sales pitch even when I was clear that I was not ready to buy. They don't allow you to take any pictures, which really sucks. It meant I... Read More couldn't properly look at the back of the dresses or see how they photographed. It also meant that I couldn't look back at the dresses after I left and remember what I liked about each one. In the end I think that is a mistake on their part. When I did buy my dress, it was partially because I just kept looking at the pictures over and over again and fell in love with the way it looked on me! I bought my dress at Ania Bridal, where the consultant was extremely sweet. There was no pressure, we could take all the pictures we wanted, and they seemed so genuinely happy for me. At The White Dress I just felt like another customer. The White Dress was a very pretty salon with lots of beautiful dresses, but the atmosphere was quite stuffy and there is a lot of pressure on you to buy the dress that day. I wouldn't recommend it.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Alexandria P

The White Dress did an excellent job with helping me find the perfect wedding gown! They listened to what I was searching for, and were able to pull dresses that fit my look and budget.

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Laine A

I had an amazing and easy experience at The White Dress because of Kelly, an amazing bridal stylist. We arrived at the same time as a lot of big groups so it was a bit chaotic (I just had three people including my mom--I don't need 11 opinions!), but we were offered champagne... Read More promptly and greeted by Kelly within about 10 minutes of our appointment time. I had a few ideas of what I didn't want, and a budget, but that was about it. I didn't think I would actually buy a dress that day, but figured I would look to get an idea of what looked good on me. My friends, mom and I pulled a few things we liked and gave Kelly free rein to pick whatever she thought would look good on me. Within just a couple of dresses Kelly had figured out what I liked and didn't like, and pulled a few more. The seventh or so dress I tried on (one she picked that I never would have pulled for myself) was the absolute perfect dress that brought my best friend to tears. Because it was our first appointment we got 15% off which was a huge help. She made the payment process quick and easy and answered all my new-bride questions with patience and excitement. What a huge asset The White Dress has in Kelly. The only thing we thought was odd is that you can't take pictures of the dresses until you've committed to one, then you can take pictures of that one. It wasn't a huge issue for us, but would be tricky if you were hoping to go home and think about the options. Overall I would recommend any bride go to The White Dress--it is such a fun and unique experience. And I would absolutely recommend Kelly!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Olivia N

My expectations were completely blown away and was so impressed with the delightful, friendly and caring service that myself and my two best friends received from Krystle, my bridal stylist. I️ went in a little nervous after reading some of the reviews written by other brides,... Read More but could not express enough how my experience was so different and so special. We thought the dresses were all gorgeous, the samples are expected to be imperfect as they get tried on several times a day by all body sizes... even still the samples I️ tried on were still so beautiful. I️ reference this because I️ had read a review that the dresses were damaged and dirty — that was not what I️ experienced at all. They were very clean with very minimal wear. Krystle, my stylist knew exactly how to guide my journey on this overwhelming feat of trying on wedding dresses when I had no idea what style of dress I️ wanted. I️ loved how the dresses were separated by style on the racks, it made it so easy to find the dresses that I️ wanted to try on. She really listened to me and heard what I️ wanted. She also listened to my friends, which was important to me. We were welcomed with champagne and cared for throughout the experience. I️ found my dress, not expecting to and loved that they offered the 15% off discount if you find a dress on the same day as your appointment. They gave me a folder to keep all of the info and paperwork together in and they gave me an adorable present before leaving, a sweet little white tank that says “I️ do” in gold foil. They pay attention to detail and they made me feel authentically beautiful. Thank you.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Kristin S

We had a fabulous experience at The White Dress! I was very nervous about wedding dress shopping and finding a dress that matched my style and comfort. I am not a dress person nor do I like shopping, but Krystal made our experience so easy and super fun! Everyone at The White... Read More Dress was very accommodating, honest and patient! And my dress came early, so plenty of time for alterations! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Emily A

Felicia was wonderful and was so great at keeping me calm when it came time for a final decision on the picking the dress. Had a great time at the White Dress and love the shop set up!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Stefanie Z

I found my dress at The White Dress, and from the fitting to the pickup, to purchasing some of my bridal jewelry there I can't say enough good things about my experience! The ambiance of the shop is relaxing, and the dressing suites are gorgeous! I worked with Shayla and she was... Read More fabulous - very helpful, easy going, and patient. She did a great job of staying in touch to update me on the status of both my dress and the jewelry I ordered through them. She also referred me to a streamstress for alterations who did a great job. I was thrilled with my entire experience at the White Dress and will definitely recommend them to other brides in the future. An added bonus is the Smart Park just across the street, as downtown parking isn't always easy to find!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Mary J

I had a GREAT experience at The White Dress! Lisa and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to help me find "the dress" for my April wedding. Didn't feel pressured at all, and they worked hard to keep me within my budget. I would highly recommend The White Dress!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Megan T

I was super excited about this place. I made it my first appointment of the day. As soon as we walk in I felt like we didn't fit in. We weren't welcomed with the love and kindness I expected. My wedding Bridget is 12,000 but my dress budget is only 1,500. Kelly helped us and... Read More basically shut us out after I told her our budget. She told us that it was going to be hard to find a dress within our budget, which I thought was fair for a dress I'd only wear once. I tried on several dresses and when my crew would ask questions she would snip back with a snotty response. She didn't fluff out my dresses or talk about dresses at all. If a dress we picked was out of my price range she would just go put it back on the shelf. If she didn't think I'd like a dress she would go out it back without me trying it on. We spent barely an hour in there. I felt like I got pushed out because I wasn't going to spend 5,000 on a dress. Some of the dresses were very dirty. I felt like I was rushed out and ignored. Which is sad because I ended up doubling my budget buying my dress at a different place from someone who actually wanted to sell me the most important dress of my life. Very disappointed at the service I received. If you have a smaller budget, I wouldn't recommend coming here.

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Karen S

Loved my dress and it was UNDER budget! A flawless process overall.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Jennifer S

I bought my dress here about a month ago and it was truly the best! I am so happy I chose to come here for my first and last day of wedding dress shopping. Shayla was so sweet and so helpful. The dress I ended up buying was one she picked out and it was the designer I had my... Read More heart set on for a year! It was so fun, me and my ladies loved the private area. I wish I could relive this day over and over again.