Oregon's Premier Bridal Boutique!

The White Dress offers spacious and private bridal suites for every bride! Each bridal suite allows you to have fun and be comfortable while enjoying a shopping experience you will remember forever. Featuring Stella York, Badgley Mischka, Mikaella,Ella Rosa, Kitty Chen, Soft by Rosa Clara,Aire Barcelona, and Kitty Chen.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

918 SW Yamhill Street, Portland, OR (503) 206-4852

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Laura W

I recently found my dress at The White Dress and couldn't be more excited to wear in on my wedding day! The White Dress was the very first place I looked, so I wasn't exactly expecting to find my dress there. I had no idea really what I was looking for at that point. My bridal... Read More consultant was Krystle, who made the experience great. She was kind, welcoming and patient while we tried to figure out what I liked and didn't like. After learning my style, she was able to put together a combo that met what I was looking for and made me feel beautiful and happy! Not wanting to choose too quickly, I left to check out a few more places, but was drawn back that night to commit to the dress Krystle helped picked out! She's a pro and really knows how to listen to the bride and figure out what dress will make them feel best! Thank you, Krystle for all your help! Additionally, the intimate and classy environment the White Dress provides is great!

2016-12-30T22:50:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It means so much to us!! We loved helping you find your dress! xoxo The White Dress

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Demi K

I had the most amazing experience at the White Dress. When I first walked in you were greeted and felt so welcomed. I was nervous about dress shopping until I walked through the doors and talked to the amazing women working there. The biggest reason that I felt so welcomed was... Read More because of Krystle Dannery, as soon as I showed her my style of dresses I felt like it was so easy for her to understand me. She was so patient with me and helped me find my dream dress. I didn't just feel like she was selling me a dress she got to know me as a person while doing it as well. I would recommend not only the White Dress to everyone, but I would recommend that they ask for Krystle personally. She is amazing at what she does.

2016-12-30T22:52:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love what we do and your kind words mean so much to us. We feel lucky that you chose us to be a part of your special day! xoxo The White Dres

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Katie C

I had the pleasure to have the owner, Amanda, as my consultant. Every step of the process was amazing and I couldn't be happier! 1) The location, ambiance, and private rooms are simply stunning. It was great to try on dresses in your own private room instead of walking out in... Read More front of a room of strangers. 2) I loved that there were dresses in all price ranges so that even if you didn't have the big budget, you could still get that "big budget" experience. Plus, Amanda put a few dresses in my room prior to my appointment that she thought I might like. I think I actually picked one of those dresses! 3) Most importantly, the people are amazing. From the very first phone call though picking up my dress, I only have the best words. Amanda was not only amazing for my first visit and my visit to pick up my dress, but she also remembered me when I saw her at a wedding show! The customer service is by far the best I've experienced. I highly recommend going to The White Dress for that perfect bridal experience that you won't get anywhere else! (did I mention you get to sip champagne during your appointment?!)

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Lyssi B

The White Dress was my savior! I originally bought my dress from Davids Bridal before I moved to Oregon. My experience with them was the worst and they ended up ruining my dress with alterations and sizing issues 2 weeks before my wedding. I called The White Dress to see if... Read More there was anything they could do for me, and I was able to get an appt within a few days of my call. I can't remember the woman's name who helped me, but she was supportive and did everything she could to help me find not just a replacement dress, but a dress that made me feel beautiful and that was 1000x better than my original. We had a 1920s themed wedding, which makes finding the perfect dress even more difficult. The few sample dresses they had would not have been able to be altered and repaired in time for the wedding so she called the owner and worked it out for me to be able to find something off the rack. I found the most incredible dress! They even held the dress until I was able to reach one of their recommended alterations companies to ensure I would be able to get it altered in time. If it wasn't for The White Dress, I don't know if I would have felt as beautiful and happy on my wedding day. So thank you! I highly recommend them :)

Reviewed on 3/21/2017 Julie T

I don't typically write reviews and find the service I received from Shayla and The White Dress was exceptional and over the top the best! The White Dress Bridal Boutique was my third and last bridal shop I visited. I heard about The White Dress from my coworker where her friend... Read More got her wedding dress there as well. Upon arrival for my appointment, I was greeted with smiles and offered champagne or other beverage options. I felt comfortable even though the waiting area started to get full or busy with other bridal groups arriving for their appointment. My group however was small - I brought my mom and maid of honor along. We didn't have to wait very long until Shayla introduced herself as my bridal stylist during my appointment that day and soon brought us back into one of the smaller dressing room area where it was a bit more quiet and comfortable for one on one consultation. Shayla listened to where I am at with my budget for my wedding dress and she also listened on what style of dresses I liked. Soon after myself, my mom and maid of honor, along with Shayla started to look at the dresses I was interested in trying on. I already knew in mind I wanted an a-line dress so that's what we focused on. I ended up trying about 5 different a-line style dresses and narrowed it down to 3 then down to 2, until I ended up loving the dress that I ended up saying "yes" to. It fit perfectly with what I was wanting - simple yet beautiful and elegant. All throughout my appointment Shayla was really awesome to work with! Very down to earth, listens to you, not at all pushy and really cares about your input as the bride. As a bride that already knew what I wanted definitely made the appointment at ease, of course with Shayla's help. I was very excited for saying "yes" to the dress at The White Dress boutique, and a couple of months later, I even got more excited when I got the call from Shayla that my dress came sooner than the expected arrival. This is the part where I truly find writing this review worth it. When I got the call that my dress arrived, I came in to The White Dress thinking it was the scheduled pick up time I had originally set up when I got the call. It turned out that I had the date wrong and it wasn't until the following week that I was supposed to come and pick up my dress. I felt so horrible and my excitement went downhill thinking it was that day I get to pick up my dress. I'm sure it was my part for misunderstanding the date for pick up, and I guess you could say the excitement of your dress coming so early got to me? LOL! The point is even though I came on the wrong date to pick up my dress, The White Dress was able to work it out where I could pick up my dress that day, instead of waiting another week to pick it up. Shayla was very good about the mishap and provided the same service she gave during my first appointment. In the end it all worked out, and I was extremely happy on how my dress turned out! I definitely recommend Shayla and The White Dress Bridal Boutique if you are a bride looking for the "dress" of your dreams! Thank you The White Dress and a special thank you to Shayla for being an awesome bridal stylist! I definitely love my dress!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Nicole A

I wish that I had been given more time to actually look through the racks at the store. When I arrived, I was given a sheet of paper to fill out with some information (information that I had already filled out in an e-mail sent to me prior to the appointment by the store)- which... Read More seemed like a waste of time. I would have rather had the option to begin looking at the dresses while I waited for the consultant to be ready for me. The racks are divided up into four sections on two walls. I was only able to look at 2 sections on a single wall- I felt very rushed to pick out 3-4 dresses and then go back to try them on. I would have liked to have the chance to see all of my options. Once I was trying on dresses, I felt rushed to make a decision (do you like this one or that one, is this better or that one?). I had to ask the consultant for another chance to go out and look at the dresses (again, still never made it through a whole wall). The girl helping me was nice but I just felt rushed overall. The champagne was a nice touch and I really liked the private dressing area.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Nicole H

I found my dress here and was so surprised! I'm not a dress girl, but Felisha was amazing and made everything super simple and fun. I didn't have any idea where to start but she was able to take my very vague description and walk me through picking a shape, style, everything. I... Read More would definitely recommend people to go here, they're fantastic and make you feel so welcome and comfortable!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Demi L

I could not have been happier with the dream dress shopping experience that I received at The White Dress. The Ladies who helped me and my bridesmaids were so fun and friendly. They provided us all with Champagne while we searched for gowns and helped me find gowns that I... Read More described and that fit my body type perfectly. I went to four other Bridal shops before my last stop at The White Dress and I am so thankful that this shop was there. It was by far the most amazing experience that I will remember forever.

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Haley B

I had a wonderful experience and my consultant Felisha was fantastic. I purchased an amazing dress and can't wait to wear it for my fall wedding!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Stephanie B

Krystle at The White Dress is awesome!! She was so helpful and truly knows what she's talking about. The White Dress has a beautiful space and they make you feel at home by providing you your own private suite area, unlike other bridal salons that put you with everyone else. I... Read More had a group come with me and we all felt so comfortable and welcome and were even given champagne to help celebrate the occasion! So much fun and I would definitely recommend going to The White Dress to find your wedding gown! - and if you get to work with Krystle you'll most definitely be in great hands!!! :)

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Fiona B

I cannot say enough nice things about The White Dress! As a plus size bride, I was incredibly nervous about looking and feeling horrible about my body while wedding dress shopping. I figured my mother & I would be going to salon after salon trying to find something that looked... Read More okay enough & was in budget. That could not be further from the truth at The White Dress, especially thanks to my stylist Krystle! She listened to my concerns, brought me dresses that boosted my self esteem & didn't let me try to talk myself into something just because it looked "flattering." She was incredibly sweet & not pushy at all. She was conscious of my price point too, which I spaced about the second I saw how pretty everything was! A few dresses looked stunning on, but didn't match my sassy personality so she listened carefully to what I thought was missing & swiftly brought me something that might have that missing piece. When we found THE ONE, she asked me over & over again if I felt beautiful, & most importantly if I felt like myself. She let me look at myself from a lot of different angles & distances too, just to make sure. I would highly recommend this boutique to anyone dress shopping!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Erika P

This bridal salon was amazing! The girls were very sweet and welcoming. The stylist I worked with, Krystal, was very informative. She took the time to hear my preferences and concerns. She made me feel very comfortable and helped me find my dream dress! She wasn't pushy at all.... Read More Krystal and her team made me feel like an important customer! I highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Misti S

If you’re looking for the magical “Say Yes to the Dress” shopping experience, look no further. The White Dress is THE place to find your dream wedding gown. The shop is so beautiful; very clean, elegant, and classy. You’re immediately greeted by their friendly staff and offered... Read More champagne before you’re escorted to your private bridal room. Felisha was my consultant and she was so friendly and really took the time to ask questions and get to know me. She quickly had a great understanding of the look I was going for and she had creative solutions for modifications to make some of the dresses fit my vision. She was also very mindful of my budget which was really appreciated. I am so indecisive and never thought I would say yes to a dress after only 1 appointment at 1 shop, but it was easy here! Felisha was so patient with me and never made me feel pressured to make a decision. I ended up finding an amazing Stella York gown that was totally different from what I imagined myself in but I am so in love and can’t wait for it to arrive! I can’t rave enough about my experience at The White Dress. You can get the experience you’ve always dreamed of, regardless of your budget. Thank you to Felisha and the rest of the staff for giving me the most magical, memorable experience!

Reviewed on 1/18/2017 Jamie M

The staff at the White Dress were amazing. They went above and beyond to make sure my girls had a fun experience with me and that we had everything we needed. Nancy worked with us to help me find my perfect dress. She did a great job of listening to what I wanted, and searching... Read More other rooms until she found the exact one she was thinking of. It was a no brainer to say yes to the dress here. Thank you Nancy for helping me find the dress of my dreams. I can't wait to wear it this August!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Jane M

I loved the white dress! I had a smaller budget for a dress. When I walked in I was offered champagne/water/tea. We got our own private suite. I sat down and explained what I wanted and my price range. They pulled me exactly what I couldn't find anywhere else right in my price... Read More range -- they didn't try to over sell me at all. Really made me feel comfortable & excited to get married.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 colby s

I bought my dress at The White Dress and had the best experience! The boutique is beautiful and they let you choose your own dresses from the showroom as well as have your stylist pick some for you. Kelly was so patient with me to help me pick the perfect dress! She helped me... Read More get my measurements perfectly to insure the dress will fit me the way I wanted. I would recommend The White dress to anyone wedding dress shopping!

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Emily .

I went to the White Dress when I was first engaged and tried on dresses with Shayla. She was so sweet and not at all pushy which was great because I was not at all ready to make a decision. A few months later we went back to Shayla and she was amazing. She listened to budget and... Read More what I liked and didn't like. She was extremely patient as I face timed my mom and tried on two dresses over and over again! She made my dress buying experience really easy and she was really understanding. I was not looking forward to dress buying but I think Shayla made the experience as good as it could have been with her patience and calm nature!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017

You really get the full experience at The White Dress. Consultant Shayla was great, she picked up on what I was looking for and definitely made the process easier and less stressful. This was also the first place I shopped and it was amazing to find "the one" at my first stop.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Kalynn W

As soon as I walked into The White Dress with my family I instantly felt welcomed. I was greeted with warm smiles and friendly faces. Shayla was my consultant she walked myself and my large group back to our own private room where she offer us champagne and tea. I was able to... Read More walk out to the dress floor and tell her everything I was looking for where we picked out a hand full of dresses. Shayla lesson to my story of my engagement an picked me out a dress that matched my story to a T! Shayla was very patient with me through out my whole appointment she made it fun and even when I left my appointment empty handed because I couldn't say yes to the dress I fell in love with, she was completely understandable gave me her card and told me to give her a call even if I found a dress somewhere else. I ended up going back to the White Dress only 3 days later and said yes to that dress where she completely made it my own. Thank you to Shayla and everyone at the dress that made my experience magical and made me fell like a princess. I can't wait to come back an pick up my dress dress!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Jennifer R

Whenever I ride the Max into downtown, I always go past The White Dress shop, and I was so excited when I had the opportunity to come and try on dresses at this store! All of my my family and friends where offered champagne when we came into the store and had a blast looking at... Read More all of the beautiful dresses. Krystle, was absolutely wonderful, very kind, sweet, and patient. She was also very knowledgeable about what dresses she thought would work for me while keeping my vision in mind. I had the best experience here and I know, so did my guests! And, can you guest what? With Krystle's help, I was able to find THE dress!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Mckenzie C

I had such a wonderful experience at The White Dress! Their bridal suites really create the perfect bridal dress experience! Our consultant was so kind to my family and myself and really made the experience memorable. Although the dress selection is small, I had no trouble... Read More finding my DREAM dress at this salon! I won't hesitate to recommend The White Dress to anyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Katie C

My mom and I went to The White Dress recently to find my wedding dress. We were greeted by the very welcoming staff and felt comfortable right from the start. We had a wonderful experience and I found my dream dress! I am so thankful to the whole staff at The White Dress for... Read More helping me find the perfect dress to walk down the aisle!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Rachel B

Nancy is the best! I fell in love with the first dress she picked out for me and bought it that day. She was patient, helpful, and kind. I didn't feel rushed at all during my appointment even though I wanted to try on so many dresses. Then later, when I decided I wanted to work... Read More on some alterations on the sleeves of my dress, I called The White Dress and Nancy came to the phone and went ahead and scheduled me to come back in to help me create the exact look I want before we go ahead and change/order anything. Like I said, Nancy is the best. The owner was also very warm and friendly, and my family and I felt welcomed by everyone there. Finding my dress has been the easiest part of planning my wedding so far and I am so glad I came to The White Dress :)

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rosemarie M

Great experience here! Excellent customer service and professionalism. I came back here to get my dress after my other appointment did not go so well. I got the first dress I tried on. My consultant Shetawn was the best!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Lindsey R

What a WONDERFUL experience!! This was the first appointment I had made to look at wedding dresses and ended up also being my last! My mom, 4 of my bridesmaids and myself came to The White Dress two weekends ago to look for my wedding dress. When we arrived to the store there... Read More were quite a few people in there already but we were still greeted warmly and with champagne and friendly faces! It didn't take them long to escort us back to our BEAUTIFUL bridal suite, big enough for all of us and equipped with adorable couches, chairs and even a chandelier! I was assigned Krystle as my bridal consultant and I couldn't have been happier! She was amazing at picking out exactly what I didn't like about certain dresses and use that information to find the perfect dress for me! She was very patient with me and my bridesmaids and allowed me to try on certain dresses several times to make sure that they weren't the one. When I did find the perfect dress, Krystle allowed us time to celebrate and take pictures before taking measurements and all the other necessary stuff. The best part was that my dress was WAY under budget but still looked WAY over budget! I would recommend The White Dress to anyone and if you get a choice ask for Krystle because she was absolutely amazing!!