The White Room Bridal Salon

The White Room redefines the couture bridal boutique experience. Our passion is to make the day you choose your wedding gown as memorable as the day you wear it. With that in mind, our boutique hours are always by appointment, so that we may provide each bride with an intimate, personalized experience in a quaint, yet luxurious setting. We offer many exclusive designers not carried anywhere else in the state. We have hand picked a collection of timeless and elegant gowns from the best couture houses in the industry. At The White Room, we offer a high–end shopping experience. Our couture bridal gown prices start at $2,000. To schedule an appointment to view our collection and to become A WHITE ROOM BRIDE, please call 205-970-6767.

Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

2415 Canterbury Road, Birmingham, AL (205) 970-6767

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Jozie G

I had an amazing experience with the White Room. I had imagined exactly what I wanted but could not quite find it in reality. Mrs. Carolyn the owner, took the time to meet with me to help me make my dream dress happen. She was able to take two different pieces and make them into... Read More one dress for me! The dress was a dream and it fit me perfect! During the whole process each person was patient and very kind, I knew they cared so much about my big day and me loving my dress!

2017-12-20T06:55:55 Response from the vendor

Sweet Jozie -you wore that dress and made The White Room look good :)! Thank you for your sweet words. We truly loved working with you and your sweet Momma.

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Lauren B

The girl that helped me at The White Room was absolutely precious and helped a bride who had never been wedding dress shopping feel so at home!! The ease of the experience at this shop was amazing, the professionalism was out of this world, and the atmosphere of making every... Read More bride feel like they're the only person in the world that matters at that moment was such a refreshing experience. Even though I did not purchase my gown from The White Room, this is definitely a place I would recommend any bride to check out to hopefully find their dream gown!!!

2017-12-20T06:58:44 Response from the vendor

Awww ... thank you for your kind words! We love what we do and we love working with sweet brides like yourself. Hugs, Kisses and Best Wishes :)

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Anna Claire M

The White Room exceeded my expectations of a bridal boutique. I was excited and nervous when I was looking for a dress and they treated me with the upmost respect and gave me the royal treatment. I visited several bridal boutiques and The White Room, by far, had the best service... Read More and it was the most luxurious boutique out of all of them. Their service and hospitality was one of the reasons why I chose them. When I walked into the boutique I knew I was in the right place because they were professional, fashion-forward and I knew they meant business. They actually listened to what I wanted unlike other boutiques I had visited and this was a huge plus. Lastly, during my final fitting I almost fainted, literally. In the middle of my fitting my sugar dropped and I almost passed out. They brought me food and a drink to make me feel better and they rescheduled my fitting with no hesitation. They checked up on me afterward to make sure I was okay and they reassured me that I wasn't the first one to do this! I highly recommend The White Room. They are the best!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 MaryBlan F

I shopped at bridal designer's stores in New York City and all over Birmingham. There is absolutely no bridal shop that can even compare to The White Room. The quality and selection of dresses and veils, the customer service, the attention to detail, the expertise, the... Read More timeliness - it all is TOP NOTCH. Ms. Cathy and Carolyn welcomed me into their shop, advised me, directed me and took care of me start to finish. They are the most genuinely kind hearted and welcoming people you could possibly find. Their knowledge of the dresses / materials / customization / altering and fitting is first hand. You will NOT find a more wonderful bridal boutique, not even in NYC!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Anna T

Cathy and Carolyn will make you feel like a princess. I had been shopping for my wedding dress for every weekend for a month mostly in Atlanta. As a last minute decision, my mom and I decided to check out the boutiques in Birmingham. The White Room was my first appointment of... Read More the day. I knew immediately that I wanted to work with Cathy and Carolyn. We found my dress in that appointment, and I cancelled all of the other appointments I had for the day. When my dress came in there was a misunderstanding with the order. It came in the wrong color. Cathy got is figured out and reordered in no time! I wanted off the shoulder straps for the ceremony, and on the shoulder straps for the reception so that I could dance. Mrs. Carolyn engineered my dress so that I could have both. She made pivots for the straps and installed a hook and eye system so that they would not be too loose. Not only did Mrs. Carolyn do the alterations of my gown, but she also attached a comb to my grandmother's 60 year old veil so that I could wear it. She even replaced the elastic and added material to a really delicate silk and lace garter that my mother and grandmother wore so that I could wear it on my wedding day. There is no one I trust more than Mrs. Carolyn to work on my heirloom pieces. Her work is fantastic! I encourage anyone wedding and formal dress shopping to go to the White Room! The ladies here are amazing, and so are the gowns.

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Lauren S

The BEST EVER! The White Room gave me an experience that I will always remember! From when I walked in and told them what I wanted, they new exactly how to make the dress of my dreams come together. A few close friends of ours was the first to use Cathy and Carolyn and told... Read More us about their wonderful experience. My sister and sister-in-law found their dream dress here and even my mother has got her MOB dress (2) and MOG dress here. They have truly become part of our family! Whenever a friend gets engaged or a mom needs a dress for their daughter's or son's wedding, I recommend they go to The White Room, because I know they will not be disappointed!

2017-12-20T07:02:08 Response from the vendor

We love you guys!!!!!!!! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Emily B

Overwhelmed by choices, emotions, and indecision, The White Room graciously and patiently helped us find the PERFECT dress for my wedding day. And, thanks to Carolyn's experienced and expert hand, the dress was altered to perfection. I truly felt like royalty on the day. Kathy... Read More and Carolyn are an incredible team and a true delight to work with! They made us feel completely at ease and truly made our dreams come true.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Katherine F

The ladies at The White Room have exceeded all my expectations for dress shopping. They have gone above and beyond to make my vision come to life. I am so thankful to have had their help and gain such sweet friendships through the process.

2017-10-26T20:57:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you :)! We love ya!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Aleigh W

The White Room gave me an experience that I will always cherish. They listen so well and helped me find the dress of my dreams. As soon as a friend gets engaged, I recommend she go to The White Room, because I know she will not be disappointed!

2017-10-26T11:35:27 Response from the vendor

You are such a doll! Hugs and Kisses to you!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Ryanne P

Hands down, the most incredible experience from the location, the openness of the store, the warm friendly environment, the staff, to the small details that do NOT go unnoticed. You truly feel at home and like you are the only bride that exists..thank you for being so wonderful... Read More from start to finish!

2017-10-24T16:22:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you my dear girl! Looking forward to seeing images soon! Hugs, kisses and best wishes!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Anne I

I had a wonderful experience with the ladies at The White Room. They listened to me and went above and beyond to make my wedding dress absolutely perfect!

2017-10-24T16:23:04 Response from the vendor

Darlin, we enjoyed working with you so much. Hugs, kisses and best wishes!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Abby G

I had the best experience I could imagine at The White Room. The ladies there put me right at ease and helped me figure out what I wanted in a wedding dress after I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted. With their help I found the dress of my dreams! I highly recommend going to The... Read More White Room to find your perfect dress.

2017-10-17T10:55:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words - this means the world to us. We look forward to continuing with you on your journey!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Dabney P

The White Room makes you feel like a million dollars from the first time you make an appointment. Their attention to detail and thoughtfulness made my experience fantastic. Their dresses are unique, well-made, and beautiful. I am so thankful for their help and for making this... Read More whole season so special!

Our Team

Owners, Cathy and Carolyn Kelley, have a combined 65 years experience in the bridal business. Our passion is to make the day you pick out your wedding gown as memorable as the day you wear it! Sarah Kathryn joined our team in January of 2017 and will quickly become your new best friend. We look forward to working with you on your journey to find your bridal gown.