Professional and personable husband and wife team!

We’re a husband and wife photography team that believes strongly in bringing the uniqueness of our clients alive through photography. Our years of combined experience have taught us that no two weddings are the same and nor should they be! We want to tell your story in a way that is original and relevant to YOU!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Photo + Video

Washington, Oregon & Destination Weddings (337) 277-1381

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Sharayah C

If I could do my wedding day all over again (which I frequently wish because it was so fun!) I would choose The Wild East every time for photography. Sam and Kayla are a power couple, who were present for every special moment, not just to document but to preserve the memory... Read More artistic and true! You can definitely trust them to give you gorgeous photos and warm, personable service! Sam and Kayla, thanks for being so fun and giving me pictures that I am proud to show off!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Shane B

I had the Wild East shoot my proposal. It was sort of a hectic night, as my plan involved a lot of moving parts, but Sam was super professional and was able to capture some amazing photos. All my friends noted that he was great to work with. The photos came out great!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Alyce H

Awesome people, awesome work. Can't say enough about how wonderful it's been to work with Sam and Kayla!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Rachael D

This couple is as awesome as their photos! They were both so sweet and genuine and made our engagement, bridal, and wedding shoots a blast! We have gotten so many compliments on our photos! Thanks Sam and Kayla!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Nicole R

LOVE LOVE LOVE this couple! We had a blast with them on our wedding day and the pictures came out truly spectacular. They are now the go-to photographers for my entire group of friends. LOVE their work and style!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chase D

We had Sammy do videography for our wedding in Austin and it was hands down, one of the favorite things we came away with that day. Not only were they flexible and willing to travel, but they captured our day perfectly. The investment in hiring this duo for your big day is... Read More unmatched!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Tristin A

I had The Wild East shoot my engagements a few weeks ago and have had tons of people compliment and inquire about their work since. They truly have a way of capturing who you are on film and they pictures have such a beautiful awe to them that you can't find anywhere else. It... Read More would be in your best interest to book them for your big day or moment to be captured - They are the best!

Sam + Kayla Easterling

With a year of marriage under our belt and year(s) of photography experience, The Wild East is our visual storytelling company and combined creative collective!