Ballroom, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Vineyard

Destination Weddings

10724 State Highway 160, Hood, CA (916) 548-3511

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Angela E

The Willow Ballroom is a wedding/event center located in a repurposed warehouse just south of Sacramento in Hood, CA. Let me first say that I absolutely LOVED the vibe at the ballroom. After only 15 minutes (literally!) of our meeting Angelica, the general manager, and viewing... Read More the space, my husband and I signed the contract for our wedding/reception which was held in November 2016 Angelica and her family were amazing to work with and have a beautiful eye for design. During the pre-wedding days, Angelica helped solve a major problem with one of our other vendors and also pitched in during the reception where she thought she could help (all gratis!) The ballroom is a "blank canvas" where you can create your own rustic chic event. The space is a mix of concrete, brick and beautiful old chandeliers. There is a patio out the back and the area behind the facility abuts the river has wonderful photo shoot opportunities. We elected to use draping to divide the space into separate "rooms." The facility rental includes basic tables and chairs, but we added several vintage rentals which work perfectly with the decor. We couldn't have been more happy with our choice -- I HIGHLY RECOMMEND working with Angelica and planning your event at the Willow Ballroom!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Katie W

My husband and I were looking for an indoor venue for our fall wedding that wouldn't limit the amount of guests we wanted to invite or be effected by the weather. We stumbled upon the Willow Ballroom and said YES to this venue immediately. The space is a gorgeous blank canvas... Read More which you have the freedom to design and create an event unique to you and your future spouse. The space is beautiful on its own and doesn't require a lot of decoration. I would suggest paying to have the drapes hung as in the photos, it really helps enhance the space for aesthetics and acoustics. A great coordinator and involved catering staff is a must since this space is so open. Angelica is very friendly and easy to work with, if you have questions or are stumped about the design of your event, she has great ideas and solutions. Our wedding was AMAZING and all of our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about the venue. You will not regret having your wedding here.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Ashley P

We haven't had our wedding yet, but working with them has been a joy so far and they are so helpful! It is such a beautiful location, and I'm so excited to have our big day there!