The Willows Restaurant

Honolulu, HI

Weddings at the Willows

With lush tropical settings and beautiful cascading waterfalls, we are the perfect place to celebrate your special occasion and create lasting memories. Our delicious Local Hawaiian buffet is available for lunch and dinner. We have six banquet rooms that can accommodate parties from 5 to 150. Our chapel makes a gorgeous site for your ceremony. Let our catering staff help you to create the perfect wedding and reception!

• Outdoor - Covered

Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

901 Hausten St, Honolulu, HI (808) 952-9200

beautfil settting and wonderful food

Reviewed on 7/24/2012 Motoe Y

At least several local people recommended me for the Willows. At first my fiance did not want to go there because it's buffet but at the end he agreed. We had a tea room for our rehearsal dinner and own waiter (who spoke English and Japanese)! the buffet was right... Read More next door and the food was excellent. Wonderful setting and food and great price!

friendly staff,beautiful, reasonable....

Reviewed on 7/27/2011 lauren P

my guest count was growing and one of their parties cancelled last minute and they actually gave me the room,no charge! The staff was friendly, and every where in there is so beautiful!! The food was good with alot of selection! Very recommended!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Joseph M

Just got married in April and the service provided by the staff was very exceptional. Kim Otsuka and Lopaka exceeded our expectations and we could not have been happier. The food was delicious and Willow's flexibility with our arrangements really made our day extra special.... Read More Highly recommend this venue.

Just okay

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Ariel C

We held our wedding rehearsal dinner here. There was a decent selection of food but it was just okay. It was mostly traditional Hawaiian fare, but nothing stood out. The atmosphere was nice, with nice grounds, waterfall but nothing too unique. Price was around $45/person. If I... Read More were to redo it, I would've picked a place with better food. An all around okay venue for events. You'll walk away neutral and unimpressed.

Beautiful out door garden reception

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Gina O

The location, service, and food was fabulous!

Little Oasis

Reviewed on 7/02/2011 Cana H

We had our rehearsal dinner at The Willows. It is located in the middle of an area where you would not expect... mainly residential. But once you enter the gate to the restaurant, it's as if you're at an oasis in the middle of the city! Easy parking, tropical gardens, water... Read More fountains, Hawaiian food buffet... it is great for out-of-town guests! They have different rooms where you can have your party, or out where the public eats. We had Kim as our coordinator and she was very friendly, helpful. I think some couples have their actual wedding here also.

excellent service and food!

Reviewed on 5/04/2011 Kelli S

excellent service, Kim our coordinator at Willows helped me every step of the way. The tea room was set up beautifully and our server Lopaka was awesome. They went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went perfect. Lopaka even carried in our wedding cake for us! Our... Read More wedding was perfect! Everyone loved the buffet and definitely ate their money's worth! Loving forward to the next occasion to celebrate here! Also great for baby showers!

Simple and elegant!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Melyssa C

I very much enjoyed my experience getting married at the Willows! It was very simple and elegant and it served the kind of food my groom wanted - Hawaiian! It accommodated our entire party and they were very easy to work with. Food was great too!!! (I just wish I could have... Read More enjoyed more of it - being the Bride, I just didn't eat much on the day). Tracy was very easy to work with as well. Highly recommended!!!