Pricing starts $110.00/pp-Saturday Nights $125/pp

The Winery at St. George is housed in a 110 year-old stone church that has been transformed into one of the most sought-after, unique venues in the Tri-State area. We provide you and your guest with an exceptional International Wine Bar and Catering Services in our exquisite setting. The Winery houses traditional tables, love seats and lounges. Our Event Coordinator, Sandy Pippa and our Executive Chef assisted by The Winery Event Staff promise to deliver excellent customer service so you and your guest will have a celebration that will be memorable for years.

Backyard, Castle, Garden, Historic Venue, Loft, Church, Religious Setting, Restaurant, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

1715 E Main St, Mohegan Lake, NY (914) 552-7368
INSTAGRAM

Perfect alternative setting

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Lauren B

We chose to have our reception here because we didn't want to have the "typical" sit down dinner at a catering hall, and we were not disappointed. The WInery at St. George is an old stone church which was converted into a wine bar. We had a cocktail hour, followed by a buffet... Read More style dinner and venetian hour. All of the food was great, and it was great that everyone could mingle and dance, and not have assigned seating. We have gotten so many compliments from our guests, thanking us for doing it here!

Reviewed on 3/16/2018 Rachel D

I wish I could explain in words how magical my wedding was here! It was the most beautiful venue and the staff couldn’t have been better! Everything was perfect that night! The food was outstanding and I still get compliments on it! My friends kept saying they felt like they... Read More were in a fairytale! #fairytalewedding #princessbride I can’t say enough about the Winery at St. George. It beautiful and you will make forever friends here! Love this place!!!

Meet The Coordinator

Sandra Pippa

Sandra Pippa has been exclusively at The Winery for 11 years.