The Worthington Inn

(5)

Columbus, OH

Wedding events at the historic Worthington Inn

The Worthington Inn, a Columbus ‘Top Ten’ Restaurant by The Columbus Dispatch since 2004. Our five private dining rooms provide the perfect showcase for your rehearsal dinner or bridal shower. Each room, along with our newly renovated ballroom, accommodates private events from 10 to 100 guests.

$$

Specialty

American Regional

649 High St. , Columbus, OH

cyndi c

Reviewed on 10/16/2013

We had our son's wedding rehearsal dinner at the Worthington Inn. We used the VanLoon Ballroom. It was a beautiful & elegant room that my husband and I liked as soon as we viewed it. We had looked around at a few other places, but knew immediately that this was where we wanted to hold the dinner. Vance, our Banquet Manager was very helpful and knowledgable about how to create a great event. We chose the Italian Style Family Dinner. The food was delicious and everything was right on time. Overall, we had a wonderful experience. Most of our guests remarked that the venue was beautiful, the food excellent, and the atmosphere perfect. We very much enjoyed the evening and have NO complaints. I could offer one suggestion - make sure to offer additional dressing for the Classic Caesar salad.

Loved It

Reviewed on 8/26/2013 ashley h

I love this place. It was the perfect place to have my bridesmaid brunch the morning of the wedding! The food was delicious! You must get the peach bellini! I would host another event here in the future.

The Worthington Inn

Reviewed on 8/15/2013

Everything about our experience was wonderful: ease of planning, service and food- can't be beat! We had a wonderful evening.

Perfect Rehearsal Dinner

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Clare W

We had our rehearsal dinner in the grand lounge. The food was lovely and they were very accommodating of dietary restrictions. The coordinator was great and always got back to me quickly when I had questions leading up to the event. Very little decorating is needed because it's such a pretty space. My only complaint was that it was a bit too warm. It was mid-june and hot outside, and their older AC couldn't quite keep up. I'd use them again!

Beautiful place, good food

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 Lauren G

Worthington Inn has a lot of charm, the staff is friendly and the catered food is good. Going for dinner and ordering off the menu we've had superb food. Overall a great place for our shower, I simply felt the amount of food we received for $1000 was not the best value. They told us they ran out of the food item that was most popular.

Send Email