Party Music Designed by You!

Ziggy Band's customized, high energy, non-stop music, promises the party of a lifetime! This band works closely with you in designing the song lists for your wedding. Send us your request list, long or short and we create the perfect mood for your special day. The Ziggy Band members are some of Houston's top performers and dedicate their time to learning new songs for your event. If you don't have a request list, we can mix it up with music of all styles for all ages. Top 40, Pop, Rock, R&B, Country, Latin, Big Band/Swing and more. The Ziggy Band offers complete wedding packages, from ceremony, cocktails and dinner, to the Latest Hits guaranteed to keep your guests on the dance floor! You design it, Ziggy Band brings it to life!

Instruments

Flute, Guitar, Keyboard, Saxophone, Trumpet, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Polka, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Home base is Houston Texas, will travel anywhere in US (713) 299-5251

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Armand J

When you think of hiring a band for your wedding it is an incredibly scary experience. The band will make or break the wedding. The Ziggy Band played at our wedding and they were absolutely INCREDIBLE. If you are reading this and do not have a band yet for your wedding PLEASE... Read More give them a chance, I really mean it. I had guests literally come up to me during the wedding asking me if I had hired Bruno Mars, Ray LaMontagne, and Rihanna to appear at my wedding because they sounded just like them! The band took the time to learn 30+ of our favorite songs and got everyone to the dance floor! We had old and young alike absolutely tearing up the dance floor. I am so grateful to Pam and The Ziggy Band for their amazing effort and performance at our wedding. This band is so special and my new bride and I will be forever grateful to them. You guys performed beautifully and we are the luckiest couple to have found you!! - Armand & Alexa

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Whitney C

From our first interaction until the final song at that wedding, the Ziggy Band exceeded my expectations. Pam walked me through the planning every step of the way, letting me know exactly what she needed, and all of that planning paid off. The Ziggy Band was exceptional, and... Read More they went above and beyond to make it a memorable evening. Our guests are still commenting that they "were the best band ". High energy, played exactly what we asked them to play, kept the dancing going and the dance floor packed...we did not want the party to end. The musicians and the vocalists were fabulous. If you're looking for a great band that will keep your guests on the dance floor, are very professional, will play exactly what you want, and at an extremely reasonable price...this is the band for you!!!

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Lauren W

The band was great throughout the planning process and very helpful when we had questions. We can not thank The Ziggy Band enough for the amazing performance they did at our wedding reception!

Pamela Bingham Sheppard

Ziggy Band is managed and lead by Pamela Bingham Sheppard. Ms. Bingham (Sheppard) graduated with a Masters degree from The Shepherd School of Music at Rice University and served as an adjunct professor of music at Houston Community College for many years. Pamela was an alternate musician with the Houston Symphony for six years and has performed as a feature clarinetist with Klezmer Bands both nationally and locally. She currently performs full time with several bands of her own and serves as Artistic Director for The Houston Balalaika Society Orchestra.