Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

194 Conewago Park Drive, East Berlin, PA (717) 668-5789

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Danielle K

DJ Christian was amazing! He really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect on the day of my wedding. The dance floor was PACKED all night. He played the perfect combination of music that catered to both the older and younger crowd to get everyone dancing. I... Read More didn't have a wedding coordinator and he even managed to wrangle my rowdy bridal party into the correct order for our reception entrance. So happy I went with Then We Danced & I'd definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have a fun wedding. I should also note he was extremely responsive to email prior to the wedding to answer any questions that I had. 5 Stars all the way!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Laura B

Anton was awesome! He was attentive to the Bride and Groom's wishes and got everything perfect! All the guests were complimenting him and his job well done!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Nicole W

Anton was GREAT! In the months leading up to my wedding, he was extremely insightful and helped ease all of my pre-wedding jitters in hopes that everything would go well. The day of the wedding he arrived early to set up and make sure that everything would go off without a... Read More hitch, which it did, and he really was able to control the crowd and get everyone on the dance floor! I was worried that we wouldn't have a lot of time for "open dance" due to the many traditions that we had to accomplish, but he stuck to the schedule and made sure that everything happened and everyone was having a great time. I would definitely recommend him if you're looking for a DJ who is both professional and a ball of fun, and who is able to make sure your guests have a great time!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Mackenzie C

Anton was our DJ and he did an awesome job! He was flexible with any changes and loved requests from our guests! Our guests are still talking about how much they liked the DJ at our wedding and the fun they had dancing all night! I highly recommended him if you are looking for a... Read More DJ for any event!

Reviewed on 9/03/2017 Dan M

DJ Eddie forgot our names all night long (seriously - we sent them in advance, went through them in person day of, and still wrong?!), was rude to our guests, failed to play MOST of our "must play" list, completely lacked energy or attention to detail, miscued the wedding party... Read More entrance, and played the wrong songs at the wrong times. The PA system crackled and failed multiple times. During the toasts, his mics failed altogether and he stood there utterly unwilling to take action to help. Disappointed, but my bride and I refused to let this ruin our wedding night. Other couples should know that we were promised an MC to make our night special, but instead got a DJ that lacked the ability to see that the crowd was disappointed and disengaged. We would have gotten more out of an iPod. Then We Danced ought to be ashamed. Given the reviews, the company obviously does know how to provide services for weddings, but for some reason, not ours. We did not get what was promised or paid for, and we feel cheated. You only get one wedding night, and Then We Danced very nearly destroyed ours. Anton, please contact us.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Joanna M

Anton's services came included with my venue, but we were super happy with him even though we didn't research DJs on our own. He was accommodating to our very specific needs- custom edits of songs, some unconventional requests- and he was very professional throughout. Came to us... Read More on the day to confirm everything so we ended up with no mistakes. Lots of dancing at the reception :)

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Erin N

Anton was such a great DJ to work with! He knew exactly what to do and when to do it, and kept everything on schedule which took all of the stress off of us so we could enjoy the reception! He's friendly, personable, and was very helpful with answering any questions or... Read More responding to our requests. When he wasn't dancing on the dance floor with guests or coordinating the evenings timeline, we'd catch him dancing in his DJ-ing area, which is the sign of someone who absolutely loves what he does. He's definitely the DJ you want at your parties.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Kimberly M

Anton was amazing! He was always within reach the entire time leading up to the event, which as a bride you know is important. On the day of the wedding, he never needed any direction, he completely took over and made everything stress free for me so I could enjoy my day. He was... Read More professional yet personal. He would get up and dance with the crowd to get them going. The guests loved him. I wouldn't have booked anyone else for my big day!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Megan W

DJ Anton with Then We Danced is an extremely energetic, personable, and talented DJ. He kept the dance floor alive the entire night of our wedding. In the months prior to my wedding he made himself readily available and was able to answer all of my questions and offered creative... Read More ideas. He took the time to make sure that all of our requests were met and that all of the introductions and announcements were accurate. I could not have asked for a better DJ and would recommend Then We Danced to anyone looking for a DJ for any event.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Shannon M

Anton was awesome! Our dance floor was always filled and Anton even came out on the dance floor to show everyone the dance moves to the songs. He was able to please the older and younger crowds. He would take requests from guests, but also made sure to keep things on schedule as... Read More I requested. He also made sure to stay coordinated with our photographers and bartender so everything would run smoothly. I would definitely recommend Then We Danced to everyone I know who needs a great DJ!

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Liz F

Anton was so energetic and knew how to get our guests up and dancing. He even danced with several of our guests! I would highly recommend Then We Danced. He made all of the song choices so simple and was fantastic to work with.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Natalie P

DJ Anton was amazing. I would absolutely recommend Then We Danced for any event in need of a DJ. Anton is so talented, professional and kind. Many of our guests commented during and after the wedding that he was a great DJ. My husband and I have very particular taste in music,... Read More so we had a lengthy playlist that we provided to Anton before the wedding. During cocktail hour and dinner, Anton played exactly the songs we had requested. But what was really crazy was the reception. As it was getting started, he was playing our music as requested, but no one (except me) was dancing (probably because most people weren't familiar with the songs). Anton came to me and asked me if I wanted him to get people out of their seats, and get them dancing. I immediately agreed, and was so glad I did! He led dances to popular songs, started taking requests (with my permission for each request- very professional), and everyone was getting down on the dance floor! I was amazed, and so happy. I guess I learned a lesson - let go of the control, and let your amazing DJ do their thing, because they know how to get a party started! Anton certainly did!

Reviewed on 11/03/2015 Jessy B

Anton was so energetic and fun. He got up and started dancing to the Wobble with all of the guests teaching them the moves! My gusets and vendors were raving about him saying he made the wedding and I agree! I have never had a better DJ. My husband and I highly recommend him!... Read More Thank you Anton for making our day so special!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Anton was so professional and fun to work with! He made our wedding so energetic and got everyone dancing! So many of our friends said our wedding was the best because of our DJ. We highly recommend Anton.

Reviewed on 9/21/2015

I met Anton at the Southern York County Relay for Life in Shrewsbury this year. He donated his time keeping us all motivated while we walked for 24 hours in honor of our loved ones that we lost and the survivors walking beside us. I knew at the Relay that I had to have Anton DJ... Read More my companies 10 year anniversary party & I was right! He had us laughing and dancing all night long. Our guests were singing his praises all night long. Anton was playing fantastic music from country to Frank Sinatra. If you want to have a fabulous time at your event call Then We Danced DJ Service!

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 E G

Then We Danced made my wedding perfect. Super great to work with, flexible and very friendly. Was able to acquire all of the music that we wanted played. Eddie our DJ for the night was great at having fun and getting people off of their feet. It was a great night because they... Read More were there!!! Thanks again

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Anna K

I cannot say enough great things about Anton! My guests absolutely raved about him. He kept everyone grooving all night long!

Awesome DJ

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Amanda F

Anton was awesome, he had alot of the younger crowd up and dancing!!! Everything went pretty smooth, very nice and sweet guy! Listened to everything we wanted and went over and beyond! Would have him do more events down the road, he was part of my package at the Battlefield Bed... Read More & Breakfast, so I just had to pay for 2 extra hours out of pocket! So not expensive at all. He basically takes the wedding in his hands and gets everything rolling! THank you so much Anton!!!!