Documentary

$5,000+

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo

131 4th St W, Ketchum, ID (208) 727-3686

One of the highlights of our wedding!

Reviewed on 3/29/2013 Britanie F

Thia did an amazing job for our wedding in September of 2011!! She exceeded my expectations with all of our amazing pictures! I expressed to her that I wanted something different than the typical wedding photos where they all looked posed and everyone's pictures end up looking... Read More the same. Thia did the most beautiful job of creating natural pictures and captured all the special moments throughout our big day! We had a huge bridal party and she managed to keep everyone together and focused. We absolutely love our unique wedding photos and our professional coffee table book, she truly did a wonderful job!! Thia will be doing our family photos as our family continues to grow! I know we can count on her to always give us an experience that is one of a kind, she is a true artist!

Thia captured the essence of our party (wedding)!

Reviewed on 3/11/2013 Dayna P

Not only is Thia one of the most talented photographers we’ve encountered, she is a wonderful person with whom to work. Thia took a great deal of time getting to know us and understand what we were trying to capture with regard to our wedding. She also spent time getting to know... Read More our guests at a couple of events leading up to wedding. Thia captured the true essence of our wedding to such an extent that we were surprised and awed when we first saw the photos - and we continue to be every time we look at our book! There is simply no one better.

Professional and fun

Reviewed on 3/06/2013 Christine E

We look like rockstars in our photos. Seriously like we paid WAY more than we did. These are world class photos. We did black and whites, candids and photos of my husband and I. Thia was a professional pleasure. I don't know how she was everywhere at the same time but somehow... Read More she got everyone in the photos. And her Bridal Book is charming.

So impressed!

Reviewed on 3/05/2013 Allie F

Thia was such a joy to work with! She really cared about making my wedding memories beautiful and exactly the way I wanted- with such personality and enthusiasm! She was extremely helpful and professional throughout the entire wedding process, and I couldn't have imagined better... Read More pictures. So impressed with Thia, and so glad I picked her.

Biggest disappointment of my wedding

Reviewed on 1/26/2012 Sara H

The photos and coverage were mediocre at best, and her professionalism and service were simply awful. I would never trust my wedding memories to someone like this if I could do it over. It has been one heartbreak after another, and I would never wish this for another bride.... Read More Please be forewarned!