Third Cactus Creative

We love weddings and would describe our style as timeless, moody, and ethereal. Our goal is to capture photos that remind you of how you felt in that very moment, and allow you to relive your wedding day for years to come! We love capturing natural light but also enjoy working with low light situations (night weddings, indoor receptions, etc). Please visit www.thirdcactus.com or email [email protected] to get in touch with us.

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Monique S

BOOK THEM. No...seriously...BOOK THEM. I spoke to atleast 8 other photographers before choosing. Sunnie had a demeanour which was brighter than her name, when we advised what we were looking for, she was patient and open. Guillermo was attentive and focused while capturing... Read More exactly what we needed and when it comes down to it...their photos have the same honey glow as my memories. Beautiful & soulful job. HIRE THESE TWO.

Reviewed on 4/21/2017 Rebecca S

We have used Third Cactus Creative for several occasions. I recommend them to anyone. Sunnie's creativity is amazing. We were happy with the photos -- and have received many compliments on them. She has a good eye and can quickly capture a great moment. :)

2017-06-27T14:31:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you! That means the world :)

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Marybeth W

Sunnie and G were amazing!! They're so sweet and fun and did a fantastic job taking photos at our wedding! They captured so many special moments in such a beautiful way, I couldn't be happier with the way the photos came out. The best part? They had the photos back to me a week... Read More later!! Just a wonderful experience all around. Seriously, hire them!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Joelle S

I hired Third Cactus to shoot my wedding next October. I chose them because they had the style I was looking for at a very fair price. Sunnie was also very helpful and attentive when I requested information. Sunnie and Guillermo shot my engagement session and we LOVE our photos!... Read More The poses were very romantic without being cheesy, and both photographers were excellent directors. I am so excited for them to shoot my wedding next year!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Madison M

Third Cactus Creative is the most impressive, beautiful, fun, and creative photography I have seen. Sunnie and Guierllmo put their hearts into every picture and bring out the beauty in every shot. They’re both so amazing and talented. I have used Third Cactus Creative more than... Read More once and haven’t been more than over satisfied every time. They have such a bright future ahead of them and I can not wait to see more of their work. Thank you Third Cactus Creative! 💕

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Janelle S

I am so happy that we found Sunnie and G for our engagement photos! My fiancé and I have never done professional pictures before, and they made us feel very comfortable and guided us they entire time. They were prepared and knew the ideal locations for the best photos. They were... Read More also good with direction so the photo session went by smoothly and efficiently. We even brought our dog and they were so good with her! I would definitely recommend Third Cactus Creative for engagement photography.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Janelle S

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Kirsten m

Sunnie and G are wonderful!!!!! My husband and I enjoyed meeting and working with them. They brought a fun, positive​, and calming vibe to our wedding day. We love our pictures. These guys are truly amazing and oh so talented!!! They captured all the love that day.

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Aysia T

Sunnie and G are absolutely wonderful! The beautiful photos they took made my mother cry. Beyond being great photographers, they were wonderful to have there on our special day. My 2 year old daughter(flower girl) wasn't quite up on the program and just stood at the end of the... Read More aisle. Sunnie very sweetly helped her make her way down. Everyone that got a chance to speak with them loved them both! While being very unobtrusive at the reception, they took so many great shots! I did catch a glimpse of Sunnie actually climbing up the fence to get a shot at one point! They definitely go above and beyond and seem to really love what they do. One of my favorite things that they do is their direction with posing. They make it so easy to get comfortable and get those beautiful shots. I did a boudoir shoot with them pre wedding that also turned out AMAZING! They definitely have my family's business and we look forward to doing more with them in the future!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Erica V

Sunnie and Guillermo are AMAZING!! They are personable, proffesional, courteous and extremely talented! My pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined and everyone I've shown the pictures too are blown away by the creativity and beauty each shot exudes. I highly... Read More recommend Sunnie and Guillermo, they are the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Leah E

Amazing experience. The photos turned out better than I could have expected. Love their energy, and work ethic. I couldn't thank them enough.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Emily H

Sunnie and Guillermo are an amazingly talented couple. We throughly enjoyed our day with them and felt like they really wanted to get to know us as a couple. We were like friends by the end of it! Not a natural couple in front of the camera we were put at ease. The photos... Read More produced are above and beyond anything we could have imagined. They shared with us some beautiful places and our photos are out of this world. We will cherish the photos and the memory of our day for a long time. I would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Juliane L

It was a pleasure and the right decision to had Sunnie and Guillermo for our photos. Both are very talented and motivated. They do not the kind of "ordinary" photography which you can find so often especially in Vegas. Their style is naturally, modern, young and they capture the... Read More beauty in each moment. They arrivied in time and did every kind of photo we discussed beforehand. We received the edited photos one week after the shooting in an online gallery - in high quality and with all rights. We and our guests love the photos and can't stop looking on them! Each is marvellous. I also asked Sunnie to retouch some wrinkles from my wedding dress, which had arisen during the course of the day. She edited again near every photo with no charge of extra money!!! Both are so nice and friendly, and they really do the photos with lifeblood. If you book them, you will not feel like a business case, but you will feel like a very happy and special wedding couple. I am so happy, that I found third cactus and glad to had them for our wedding photos. They created for us the most important thing - beautiful pictures, which will always remind us of our wedding. We can't wait to go back to Las Vegas and use them again!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Karla W

We had no issues dealing with Sunnie via email in the lead up to the event and we were really happy with how the photos turned out.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Jaclynn L

Sunnie and G were absolutely amazing to work with. We traveled from Jersey to Vegas for vaca and we thought to take our engagement photos out there. Being nervous bc we never were photographed before, they directed us the whole time, were so patient with us, and took amazing... Read More shots. I get nothing but compliments on my engagement photos. Thank you Third Cactus Creative!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Sharde` E

Third Catcus Creative was such a great group to work with! I felt extremely comfortable with them as my photographers and completely trusted them. They exceeded my expectations for the maternity shoot! I am so looking forward to working with them in the near future, not only for... Read More my self and family but my clients as well! If you are looking for a fantastic, personable, creative, and awesome photographer duo, definitely choose Third Cactus Creative!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Amber D

Sunnie and Guillermo more than exceeded our expectations. We are so unbelieveably happy with the photos we received from our wedding day. They are very creative, have a great eye for photography, make you feel comfortable and we couldn't have asked for a better duo. Thank you so... Read More much Third Cactus Creative for giving us the best photos that we will cherish for years to come.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Diana L

Thank you Guillermo and Sunnie for the excellent pictures. We love them!!! You surpassed our expectations. I really like how you were able to capture the feelings and the memories I want to keep. Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Sandra M

Shooting with Sunnie and Guillermo was so fun, natural, and easy. As somebody who typically gets awkward behind the camera, they really eased any nerves I may have had! And not only that they have a great instinct for setting up raw, emotional photos between couples - nothing... Read More too posey or forced. I love the photos - and the editing - but I also really, really enjoyed the experience of shooting. It's something I look back on really fondly, romantic moments with my s/o while we were posing for photos, lots of laughs and kisses - THESE are the sweet moments that Sunnie and Guillermo know how to capture!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Hayley H

Excellent picture quality- they give you full access to all of the pictures as well, so you will have an electronic version of every picture taken regardless of the ones you choose to print

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Amanda T

Third Cactus Creative is AMAZING!! These two know what they are doing, and clearly love it. My husband and I were so pleased with our photos from Sunnie and Guillermo! They are so much fun, and made us feel very comfortable. They captured awesome memories and created such... Read More beautiful images! We can't wait to go back to Las Vegas and use them again! If you're looking for a great photographer for your wedding, engagement, or family photos, look no further, these guys have your back! They worked with our budget and got our photos to us promptly, seriously, they rock!

2017-06-27T14:30:25 Response from the vendor

Awe thank you so much!! This made my day! We loved working with you too <3

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Bre G

Thirdcactuscreative were awesome photographers! I had my wedding in Las Vegas at one of the hotels on the strip so I was searching for photographers in that area. A lot of others were way out of my price range until I found ThirdCactusCreative. They worked around my odd schedule... Read More so well coming for a bit while I got ready and then coming back for my ceremony which was beyond generous. It was also nice that there were two, and a bonus was a lady and a gentleman which I feel made taking pictures of my groom less uncomfortable for him with it just being a guy. They captured so many wonderful photos through my whole process, I find myself looking at them again and again through out the days. They also had them all edited and sent to me less than a week after the wedding! I would highly recommend ThirdCactusCreative if you're getting married in Vegas, they were above and beyond my expectations!

2017-06-27T14:31:58 Response from the vendor

I had so much fun at your wedding and I know Guillermo did too! So glad you loved the photos. Thank you for this lovely review!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Justine L

Seriously had the best time with Sunnie! She is so sweet and such an amazing photographer :) got my photos to me very quickly and they look amazing!

2017-06-27T14:30:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Alina B

We had a great experience to have a photoshoot with Third Cactus Creative. They are very friendly, creative, see small details that are so important for a good photograph. Even though my husband and I are not the biggest photoshoot fans in general, the time we spent with Third... Read More Cactus Creative was a great time. The edited pictures that we have received after just 2 days are amazing and well beyond our expectations. We are very thankful for the professional work of Third Cactus Creative and will always recommend them to anyone. Alina & Chris from Munich.

Sunnie Heers and Guillermo Lopez

Guillermo and I founded Third Cactus Creative after meeting in a darkroom photography class in college. We've been working together ever since, and absolutely love what we do!