Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning

Passionate Event Experts, Pasadena, CA (714) 658-8968

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Juan Carlos S

I wish there was more stars to give!! I can't even begin to explain in words how AMAZING these guys are!! They are by far THE NUMBER 1 DJ & MC in the world!! Yoli I have no words to say to you, me and my wife were actually still are in complete awe with the service and the... Read More attention you gave us!! Thank you for taking control and making our day run so smooth! You were always there when We needed something and even in months before the wedding you were always just a call away if I had any questions. You guys were definitely a huge part in making that day, the best day of our lives and for that I can't thank you enough! I can't write enough reviews! This dosent do justice to how amazing you guys are! Rio's music was awesome, on point always!! Not a dull moment at all! Kept the wedding alive. He knew exactly what to play and when to play it! Hands down number 1 dj!! I hope this review gets in the hands of anybody looking to have there day the best day of there lives because you guys will definitely make sure that happens!! Thanks again! On behalf of me and Blendy! Also it always felt like you guys were family, thanks for making it so comfortable for us! That was a huge plus!! Jc & Blendy 11-18-16

Reviewed on 4/14/2016 Erika O

DJ Rio and Yolanda were awesome! My parents and I knew how important the DJ is to the reception so we were very picky when it came to deciding who was going to DJ at my wedding. But once we sat down with Yolanda we knew we were in the right hands. From beginning to end they were... Read More always responsive, very professional and worked great with my wedding coordinator. We had a mix of age groups and they played the right mix of songs to keep everyone on the dance floor. They really gave us the party reception that we wanted. Couldn't have been happier with their services, if you want a good DJ for your wedding then these are the people to get. Thank you for making our wedding reception amazing!!!

Can't thank you enough!

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Jamila E

Thank you so much for your professionalism, timely answers with my million and one emails, awesome playlist, and beautiful pictures you surprised us with after the wedding. We didn't know you would be snapping photos! The pictures you took were some of our favorites :-) You two... Read More make an awesome team and I just feel very grateful to have had you on our team with planning the wedding. Everything was perfect and a lot of that was due to the music you provided and mc work. I wish you and your business all the success in the world! - With great appreciation, Jamila and Miles Nash

AMAZING *****

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 Jennifer G

I don't even know where to begin, Dj Rio & MC Yoli are fantastic. They really kept the party going. From the moment we met them until the end of the night Yoli was sure to take care of all our needs. If I needed something Yoli was right there with it. It was the perfect evening... Read More and I owe alot of that to them. In fact I do believe my Mother sent Yoli a message stating "Yoli, we cannot stop talking about the fabulous job you did last night keeping that party going. I wish I had another daughter so we could do it all over again with you at the helm [wheel]. Thanks again! " If you want an amazing DJ & MC then "This DJ " is for you. Thank you Both

Wedding DJ and MC

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 nicole

Where to begin! Yoli and Rio and the best people to work with! They both did such an amazing job helping the wedding to run smoothly and enjoyable. Many of the guests complimented on how friendly and professional they were. I would absolutely recommend them as the best service... Read More out there.

This DJ is ah-may-zing!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Eunice M

Yoli and Rio are hands down, no holds barred, no contest, without a doubt AMAZING. I'm sitting in the hotel room on my honeymoon, writing this review because I cannot get my wedding and This DJ's amazing set out of my head. I dream about the music while I sleep, true fact.... Read More Yoli will astound you with her organization skills when you first meet her. Her binder and questionnaire and presentation are an organized person's DREAM come true. Totally put me at ease and confirmed that these were the right DJ/emcee duo for us. I can't honestly put into words how much Yoli and Rio did for us in the time leading up to the wedding, to the day of the wedding. I'd run out of allowed characters on Yelp. Yoli made sure we were fed and watered; she updated us on timeline changes and kept us on track without ever rushing us; she got our rowdy group of friends to party even harder and kept up with everything we threw at her without batting an eye. Rio executed our dream playlist to perfection. We simply listed a few genres we loved, some artists we wished to hear and some we definitely didn't want to hear and he took it from there and created an entire night's worth of aural perfection. We had guests absolutely RAVING about the music all night long and well onto the next day. I have half a mind to request Rio to accompany me in my everyday life to supply my life's own personal soundtrack. He's amazing. We paid a special tribute to him at the end of the night because, frankly, he deserved every bit of love we could throw at him. If we could hoist him and Yoli above our shoulders, we would. Actually, come to think of it, we should have. I'll put that on the list of things to do the next time we see them, because I have NO DOUBT we'll run into them again. We've seen them at 2 other weddings before ours and can't wait for more to come. We love you, Yoli & Rio! Now, what are you waiting for? Book them already! You won't regret it. I promise you a donut if you do.

excellent DJ and MC

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

Yoli and DJ Rio were professional and quick to respond to all our emails and phonecalls all the days leading into our wedding day. The day of they provided all the music we had requested and set up all the lighting and speakers without any problems. They made my wedding... Read More worries disappear on my wedding day! Yoli did an excellent and professional job getting our wedding guests pumped up throughout the reception and worked extremely well with my wedding day coordinators to make sure everything was on schedule during the reception. I highly recommend this adorable duo for weddings. :)

Can't say thank you enough

Reviewed on 10/07/2014

I can't thank Yoli and Rio "This Dj" enough !!! They made our wedding perfect and their system is perfect, Yoli is on the mic and she makes sure the groom and bride are happy throughout the event, ensures the music is right, organizes all the announcements and speeches... Read More perfectly, and Rio runs the music behind the DJ booth and he was amazing!! Right from the start they both were so professional and got back to us every time we contacted them with a question. I met with several companies prior to meeting them and I knew within a few minutes of our meeting they were exactly what we wanted. Yoli was so fun dancing with us and she got everyone that was standing around on the dance floor!! She also took amazing pictures of our wedding and posted them the next day that brought me to tears. Thank you Yoli and Rio:)))) "This Dj", you two were amazing!!

Best DJ & MC ever!!!!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Soo C

Please look no further! This is who you need to hire if you want a great wedding. Not only did they provide great service the night of but they go above and beyond to help with the planning. Yoli is always available to help or answer your questions. You will get to know them so... Read More they feel more like your family and friends which is why the service is impeccable. I loved that the music selection was spot on plus they give you a sample of the songs prior to the event. The service is so personable. I've been to many weddings and you cannot compare them to anyone else. Yoli was actually a part of the celebration so it made the party spectacular. I and running out of adjectives to describe them! Words cannot express how much I loved their service! I highly recommend them for any party! Yoli the MC made sure I the bride did not have to worry about a single thing the entire day! I just had to show up and have fun! All brides should hire them!!!

2014-05-22T22:17:09 Response from the vendor

OMG Soo, thank you so much for giving us our VERY first knot.com review!!! What a great way for us to show future brides & grooms that we vow to make their day as perfect as they dreamed it would be. Your gratitude & appreciation... Read Less Read More