Helping you create that Magic Moment

Magical moments happen every day here! Our goal is to bring you the best wedding dress experience through our beautiful and elegant bridal studio and our top-notch, professional staff. Find that high-end designer wedding dress at a fraction of the cost. You never have to discount fashion or style. Plus, you will have the entire bridal studio all to yourself. Yes, it is open only for you for the entire 90 minute bridal appointment. We love when a bride finds that perfect designer wedding dress and she can't get that wonderful smile off her face. We hope we can serve you and help you find that magical wedding dress that let’s you say “Yes, this one is mine!”

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

4091 William Flynn Highway, Suite 500, Allison Park, PA (412) 447-8070

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 B M

Mashel worked with me from start to finish and was absolutely wonderful! I have a time-consuming career and she accommodated by scheduling an appointment outside of business hours without complaint. I didn't have any idea what I wanted, but Mashel helped me sort through styles... Read More and shades until we found the perfect dress for my body type and coloring. She was friendly and courteous and I was very comfortable the whole time. I was even more comfortable with the final price. Every dress at This Magic Moment is an absolute steal! I highly recommend this store for a any bride!

2017-08-29T13:49:39 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure working with you. We sure did have some good wedding fun! I'm honored I got to be part of some good memories. I wish you all the best and please send us some pictures from your magical day. XO!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Maria V

We had a wonderful experience at This Magic Moment! From the time we stepped through the door, we were made to feel extremely welcome. They even had a little custom sign set up that said, 'Welcome, Maria!' on it, which really made it feel special. It is by appointment only, and... Read More you are the only customer in the shop during your appointment! They also provide water, wine, and chocolates to make it an even more special experience. Our sales consultant was very nice and genuinely excited about my wedding. She was able to quickly pick up on what I liked and didn't like about certain dresses and then tailor our remaining selection based on that. We had pulled several dresses to try on, but after she saw our reaction to some of them after I put them on, she was able to spare us time by removing the other pulled dresses that had the features I didn't like. She also found some other dresses that we hadn't pulled! Although I ultimately did not end up buying my dress from This Magic Moment, I would highly recommend shopping here!

2017-08-29T13:52:47 Response from the vendor

We are so glad your experience was a wonderful one filled with some great memories on the search for your special wedding dress. We were happy you liked the intimate and private time together. Hopefully you were able to get a good feel for what... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Claire M

They are seriously angels! Purchased a dress at Exquisite Bride a year before my wedding. When I went to pick it up two days before, it was ruined and they didn't think they could fix it. Spent two days working with them and fitting to get our money back. So the Thursday before... Read More my wedding, I went to This Magic Moment. They gave me the full experience over again and the seamstress dropped what she was doing (planning a graduation party for 150) to help. She even came to my mother's house to do the fittings-all within 12 hours. And the dress was PERFECT! And even better than my original dress. I truly can't say enough about this place. You need to visit them!

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Janna O

From the moment I stepped into the store, Lisa made me feel so special. She allowed my mom, sister, and me to look around the store and try on everything and anything I wanted. She didn't make me feel pressed for time, and took her time helping me with every single gown to make... Read More sure it fit perfectly. I found a dress that I loved but wasn't sure about it, so Lisa let me come back the next day without an appointment to try it on again. Even then I wasn't sure, and Lisa was so patient with me and didn't pressure me at all. She was more than accommodating the entire time. I ultimately did go back and purchase the gown and am so glad I did. The customer service is phenomenal, and they have an incredible selection. Any Pittsburgh-area bride should absolutely visit this store. The experience I had here was FAR above the four other shops I saw. Thank you, Lisa, for making this a truly magical experience!

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Katherine B

Had the most wonderful experience today at This Magic Moment! If you are going to go to one bridal salon, you absolutely need to go here. I was a little nervous beforehand as I was shopping for a wedding dress for the first time and wasn't sure what to expect. When we arrived,... Read More we were immediately welcomed and greeted with wine, snacks, and a personal sign for me, and I felt much more comfortable and relaxed right away. Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with! She listened to what I wanted, was very attentive to what I did and didn't like about each dress, and gave helpful suggestions without being at all pushy. She was able to show me how a dress that I wasn't crazy about initially could be altered to be exactly what I was looking for, and I ended up purchasing that dress. We ended up staying past our scheduled appointment time, but never felt rushed in any way. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience and would highly recommend This Magic Moment to any bride!

2017-01-03T00:35:03 Response from the vendor

It was our honor and pleasure to help you find your wedding dress. I'm happy I got to be a part of it. Best wishes and send us some pics of the wedding please. Have fun on all your wedding planning. XOXO

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Samantha M

I went to This Magic Moment with my mom and sister to try on wedding dresses. This was the first place that I went to try on gowns and I'm so glad we went here first! The prices are very reasonable for the quality of the gowns and even though they are a sample store and dresses... Read More are only in the sizes displayed, they have a wide range of dresses to choose from! I picked out 6-8 dresses that I was interested in and Lisa was so great at reading our enthusiasm for each dress I tried on and picking others off the rack that we would like. The dress I ended up buying from them wasn't even one I picked! Their prices are very reasonable and they have one appointment at a time to give you great individual attention.

2017-01-03T00:36:32 Response from the vendor

We are so happy you were able to find your dress with those you love most. It was such a pleasure to work with you and be part of one of your special days in the wedding planning process. We wish you all the best... Read Less Read More

Mashel Rathmell & Lisa Filter

Lisa Filter and Mashel Rathmell have been in the wedding business for almost five years helping budget conscious brides plan their wedding without sacrificing style and quality. For several years, these ladies have done this through weekend wedding sales around the Pittsburgh region. But by demand, a permanent place now known as This Magic Moment Bridal Studio was born! Now, Lisa and Mashel are able to focus all of their attention on the gorgeous designer wedding dresses, intimate service, and a magical wedding experience to last a lifetime. Let the wedding fun begin right here.