Instruments

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

817 Brookmere Ave., Tipp City, OH

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Jaynie C

This Side Up is not just a great wedding band; they are a phenomenal wedding band. They were easy to work with and accommodated our (many) special requests throughout the planning process, always being incredibly helpful and responsive. They are engaging, energetic, and fun... Read More and did a great job keeping the guests excited and on the dance floor as well as managing the flow of the night. The group includes incredibly talented vocalists and musicians - the horn section is a must! The live music made the evening extra special, and many of our guests commented that the group was the best wedding band they have seen. Without a doubt the best money spent on the big day!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Nick D

This Side Up made our wedding a night to remember. People still come up to me years later and tell me how great they were. Everyone was dancing and having a great time because of the music and the little extra touches they brought with them. They were professional, easy to... Read More work with, and everything else you would expect from a band. Aside from saying "I Do" that day, it was the best decision I made. If you want a band, This Side Up is the only one you need to look at. If you want a DJ, rethink that and hire This Side Up. Also, get the horns.

FANTASTIC!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Elizabeth S

This Side Up is awesome! We continue to get compliments on how amazing the band was and continue to hear our guests say that it was the most they had ever danced at a wedding. They catered toward the crowd and had most of our guests up and dancing immediately. The band was... Read More very accommodating, professional, and was the highlight of our reception.

Band

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Danyel G

Great music and the crowd loved them!

Meet The Coordinator

Rony Maalouf

Music has always been an important part of my life, and with This Side Up I've had the opportunity to create top-notch music and entertainment for hundreds of weddings. Our vocal harmonies are second to none, and we provide many reception services that other bands don't!

Start a Conversation!