Thomas Ashley Photography

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

3975 N Hualapai Way, Las Vegas, NV

Reviewed on 9/12/2015 Haley G

Thomas Ashley Photo. ended up being a huge letdown & upsetting. The 1st time we met, we went over his ‘wedding packages.’ It said it included the engagement session & we spent 2 days shooting. At our 2nd meeting to view the pictures, we were told to buy an ‘engagement package’... Read More if we wanted photos. We expressed our confusion b/c we were not shown the ‘engagement packages’ when we 1st met, but he didn’t care. To get digital files, you have to buy his biggest package-$2,100, on top of the wedding package-$3,500). We asked if we could pay $1,000 for the digital files & he said, “no, he creates art for the home & art doesn’t come on a disk.” Then why do you sell your digital files in your packages in the first place? For our wedding, he was NOT workable w/ timeline. My husband & I did not want to do a 1st look, but guys & girls pictures separately beforehand so it saved time during cocktail hour. He said it was IMPOSSIBLE. I am a vendor myself; what we were asking for wasn’t close to IMPOSSIBLE. He is an extremely slow photographer. He puts his camera back in his bag & packs it up every time he moves. He didn’t direct us on how to pose, where to look etc. One of my bridesmaids is a photographer & she had to jump in & start directing. Not to mention, I had about 2 bad solo pictures. The bride! I told him how upset I was & he had nothing to say. I had to ask if he could crop photos & see if he could get some solos. Post wedding, we met to see our photos & again showed us ANOTHER package to buy. If i’m going to spend $10,000 then I want a photographer that is quick on his feet, communicative, workable & upfront about all the pricing. We were up-sold the whole time & ignored the wants & needs of our wedding. We asked to meet w/ him post wedding to discuss our issues & he refused saying he was ‘too busy.’ By the end of it all, he did a piss job on our album, I had to design it for him. Our wedding was double booked & that was an easier, smoother process than it was w/ TAP.

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Taylor W

Matt is simply amazing! I LOVED my wedding photos! I will cherish the images forever! My fiance and I are camera shy to say the least, but Matt was so easy to be around that we almost forgot we were being photographed. Hire Thomas Ashley Photography, you won't regret it!!

Amazing Photography!

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Violet O

Using Thomas Ashley Photography was the Best Decision I made for our wedding. Our Photos came out absolutely gorgeous! Matt is excellent at using normal settings and lighting conditions to capture amazing photos. When you see the pictures its obvious he looks through the lens... Read More with the eye of an artist. The editing he did on some of our photos was so natural and beautiful that I did not even realize what was done to the picture until I saw the original! It just made them look breathtaking! In addition to that, he is very good at directing poses, (especially my husband, is not comfortable in front of camera) and he took TONS of classic photo's without me even knowing of my dress, shoes, jewelry, my Bible, and details in the reception. I never even knew he was there. Great Photographer.

Matt was awesome and FANTASTIC to work with!

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 karin s

I am thrilled with my wedding photos and entire experience of working with Matt. The photos are just priceless. They are art. He was very responsive and helpful with ideas on photo locations as well as creating a timeline for the wedding and shoot afterward. He was a joy to work... Read More with the day of and very flexible.

I could not be happier!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 dawn G

Matt is extremely professional. We used him as our wedding photographer and he never got in the way and got some amazing shots, as almost like he was just another guest at the wedding. We just received our wedding album and were amazed at how beautiful they turned out. We will... Read More be using Matt for your family photos too!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Steve B

Matt with Thomas Ashley took our engagement and wedding photos and I was so happy with our photos! He has a way of making you feel at ease and a comfortable. He took some photo that we absolutely love of us, without us even knowing it.

I love Matt!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 tiffany t

I know Im kinda late with my review seeing that we had our pictures done back in July, but I had to come and show Matt some love. He did our engagement photos, and they turned out perfect. He made us feel very comfortable and that made the session go by fast. We will be using... Read More them again real soon. THANKS MATT!!!!

An excellent wedding photographer

Reviewed on 4/13/2012 Lisa C

I love every one of my wedding photos.  Matt and Tara were super friendly and when we met they both listened to everything I was looking for in my wedding photos.   I could have not asked for anything more, from start to the finish during the shoot, Matt was so personable and... Read More easy going which made the whole day that much easier. Spot on the time table discussed as promised for delivering the photos and course, the photos are so beautifully!  I highly recommend All Shook Up PHOTOGRAPHY!

Loving All Shook Up!

Reviewed on 4/01/2012 Lauren V

All Shook Up did such a great job on our wedding photos. Matt captured the spirit of reception. The photos are lively and fun, which is what I asked specifically for. Matt was so accommodating, and made great suggestions though out. My family was raving about him, as the... Read More event was going on! We have so many images to choose from, and they are beautiful! Matt was very attentive to details. I cannot say enough good things about All Shook Up Photography! It's a FANTASTIC value, with EXCEPTIONAL quality.

Just Awesome photographer

Reviewed on 3/16/2012 Valerie H

We hired Matt for our wedding in February 2011. His flare was consistent through all his photos he showed us. His able to work with the natural light and creating images that are very realistic. He went above and beyond what we were expecting. Covering our wedding day from start... Read More to finish and some portraits of us throughout the resort on the next day. We received our images from Matt in quick surprisingly short turnaround time and we got way more than we expected and we love everyone! He was great to work with and really helped us relax and enjoy ourselves! We are very happy we picked you!