Elegant, unobtrusive wedding videography

Video

2101 North Point, San Francisco, CA

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie B

It was a last minute decision to hire a wedding videographer, and I'm SO glad that we did. The wedding video that Thomas Hughes Films created is absolutely priceless. I highly recommend them, it is entirely worth the cost. You will not regret it.

LOVE our film!!

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Lisa L

We hired Thomas Hughes Films for our Carmel Valley wedding this past April. We absolutely LOVE the video, it has been so much fun reliving the memories from our weekend! We had the rehearsal dinner + wedding day filmed, and are so happy we did. We were so busy having fun that... Read More weekend, we hardly remember it all!! We have watched the video way too many times to admit, and have shared it with all of our family & friends. Everyone loves it!! Working with this company was so easy from start to finish, which is really such a blessing in wedding planning. I am so thankful to Alex and the rest of the company for making my life as easy as possible! We had two videographers, James and Daine, but most of the time I had no idea they were there! That was a major plus, as I can be camera shy. The video showcased the entire wedding weekend in a way that is like re-living it every time we watch it. We are SO happy we got a video. THANK YOU Thomas Hughes Films! We LOVE the video and highly recommend this company!

Haven't seen the video yet and still give 5 stars

Reviewed on 12/04/2013 Jennie W

Alex was so great to work with. We barely saw him and the second shooter the whole night. Alex is extremely quick with emails, calls and meetings. We can't wait to see our video.

Loved them!

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Therese M

Thomas Hughes was the easiest vendor for me to decide on. Our reception venue recommended them, I contacted Alex, and booked them without any hesitation. It was so easy, Alex was so flexible and understanding, reminding me when payments were due and when I owed him a timeline of... Read More the day. Silvin was our videographer on the day of the wedding, and he was great! He worked with our shifted timeline and was very subtle, not in the way of anything. I've been to weddings before when the videographer was right in the spotlight, but honestly I didnt notice Silvin until my husband and I left the reception for a few minutes for some sunset photo ops. Silvin tagged along with our photographer for that. I can't wait to see the footage!

Great choice!

Reviewed on 5/29/2012 Christine R

The video was almost invisible during the ceremony and reception. They are always there but do not take over the place. On time, professional, wonderful people. A++

very nice to work with

Reviewed on 10/19/2011 Shannon K

we had a great videographer who even stayed a coupled minutes late to see the bouquet toss!

Reviewed on 7/23/2011 Mandy J

So glad we decided to get a wedding video! Worth the money...we have watched it 3 times since being married 2 months! It was nice to have the memory on such a whirl-wind of a day.

You'll love this videographer!

Reviewed on 6/16/2011 Tammi B

I saw the videos he did for my sisters weddings and knew he would be the videographer for my wedding. The work they do is beautiful and I would never have trusted my wedding video to anyone else.

Videographer

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Alison Z

Silvin was great and he was very friendly...only downfall wass that if you wnat constant communication about yourr video, or about your videographer you ahve to call them. Its a very hadns off approached but it worked for us.

Great To Work With!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Nikki S

They stayed to video from noon to midnight and captured pretty much everything at my wedding! The raw footage was a bit tough to get through, and we haven't yet gotten the final edit, but I know it will be perfect! They were so sweet and totally stayed in the background of my... Read More event. I just LOVED seeing my husband's reaction as I walked down the isle. I could watch that moment over and over again. They were wonderful to deal with!

Great Service

Reviewed on 9/01/2010 Michelle L

They were great to work with and it didn't even seem like they were there, but they were.

TO Thomas Hughes Films