Thorpe's, because you want it to last....

Why should your ring - your unique symbol of love - be the same one shown in 100s of franchises all across the country? You deserve a ring that is singular and special, handcrafted as all our rings have been at Thorpe's for over 100 years. You'll also be assured that your diamond is conflict free!

Bracelets, Brooches, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

501 4th Street, Sioux City, IA (712) 258-7501

Reviewed on 10/27/2017

There just are not enough stars for this business. They take care of their customers like family and make sure that you feel special from the time you walk in the door and every time after. They helped my fiancé pick out the most beautiful ring that could not be more perfect for... Read More my style, taste, and personality. Plus, they know what they are doing and will help you with all of your questions in the most professional way. We are so fortunate to have this longstanding family business in our area. They are kind and experts in the business. Any couples looking for engagement rings--go to Thorpe's! We plan to return there for all our future jewelry buys!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 jamie j

I had a horrible experience with another local jeweler across the bridge so I went to Thorpes and was a loyal customer from the 1st visit. I would NEVER go to another jeweler. My sister was in town from the West Coast and will be buying a ring from them too. Honest, fair and... Read More affordable not to mention that they truly care about their customers and do the right thing! Beautiful store with amazing selection. This should be your one and only jeweler!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Tim M

I had a great experience with Thorpe & Company! I was looking to purchase an engagement ring which can be a daunting task, but Joe made it so fun and easy! His level of knowledge, expertise, and level of care is unparalleled! Thorpe & Company will definitely come highly... Read More recommended by me to anyone!!

2017-09-21T12:10:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the praise and for letting us know that we were able to make this purchase not just successful, but FUN! Joe really enjoyed working with you and making it a positive experience for you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Dan K

I went to Thorpe and Company having no idea what I was looking for in an engagement ring. Joe helped me better understand what I was looking for and I left knowing exactly what I wanted. My fiancé was so surprised and happy that I found her the perfect ring! I recommend these... Read More guys to anyone who asks.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

All of Thorpe & Company personnel were outstanding in all their help, guidance, and talent. Found rings that are beautiful. A+++

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Kristi L

Rusty took a family heirloom and created a modern masterpiece and we will treasure for a lifetime ! What a wonderful experience

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Tori O

We had a fabulous experience with Thorpe and Company this last Summer in the creation of our bridal wedding band! We immediately realized that Karen and Rusty value quality and truly care about YOU. They not only created a unique custom wedding band (scalloped, full diamond,... Read More fitted precisely to existing engagement ring) but they also created it on time and in our budget. How amazing is that! They truly have top notch customer service, extreme attention to detail, and amazing products. I highly recommend Thorpe and Company for any jewelry needs.

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 Kenzie K

Absolutely LOVE Thorpe & Co. They are so friendly and they truly care about their customers. I would highly recommend Thorpe & Co. to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Jordan M

My wife and I got our wedding rings from Thorpe's and all I can say is they are fantastic in every way. No matter what your looking for or how much you are looking to spend, they will work with you to get the perfect ring for whatever the cause may be and the staff along with... Read More Joe who I worked with were amazing and great people. I highly recommend Thorpe's and personally will never go anywhere but Thorpe's!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Lauren M

When my husband and I were searching for an engagement ring, we couldn't find the perfect one until we went to Thorpe's. They customized my ring to perfection and we also got the perfect band to go along with it. My husbands ring was perfect as well. Thorpe's staff are so quick... Read More and get your rings done very fast. They also know there stuff about jewelry! Highly recommend this place for any of your jewelry needs! I know I won't ever go to a different place for any jewelry!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Laura H

My fiancé knew I wanted a ring that fit our active lifestyle, still sparkled plenty, and was unique without being too crazy. Thorpe and Company made just the right ring for us! I was totally surprised with the engagement! The ring did not come with a wedding band but I was able... Read More to walk into the store without an appointment and the workers stopped what they had going on to help me design the wedding band of my dreams to go along with the man of my dreams! They explained the process and cost to make the ring and were willing to help with any customization I needed/wanted. Professional, relaxed, and helpful service from a business that came very highly recommended from many I spoke with. The jewelry care plans and insurance advice were highly helpful and appreciated as well. No pressure to buy or sign on to anything that wasn't for us yet we found exactly what we wanted!! Thanks!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Katie H

I cannot say enough about how the staff at Thorpe’s have done to not only help my husband and I look for our wedding rings but continuously clean my ring and re-dip it when it was needed. My husband and I worked with Joe when we were picking out our rings, and he was so... Read More incredibly helpful and was committed to giving us what we wanted. Every time I go in there whether Joe or another employee helps us, they all have been warm, kind, helpful, and amazing! I will continue to do business with Thorpe’s because of all the wonderful experiences I have had with them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Toni T

Tremendous customer service. Beautiful custom made jewelry like no other~! Very friendly service and Joe is FANTASTIC~!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Paige D

Joe has always made my experience at Thorpes exceptional! They are knowledgeable, friendly, and committed to every customer! Every time I drop my ring off to get "re dipped" I have it back within 24 hours! Even after the purchase of my ring, they have continued to treat... Read More with with as much respect as the first time I walked in! I would highly recommend Thorpes for the purchase of any jewelry!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jessica G

I designed my dream ring with the help of Joe. He was patient through all of my mind changing and second guessing. Everyone at Thorpe is amazing! Nothing prepared me for the true beauty I was about to call my forever ring. About 2 years after my ring was purchase, tragedy... Read More struck, and I lost it instead river, slipped right off my finger on the mud. Thank go for Thorpe and Co's prompt service and between my insurance and Joe, they were able to make my year again!! My ring is simply breath taking. I would certainly recommend Thorpe to any one of my friends, or anyone for that matter, for friendly service, and the most beautiful piece of jewelry you'll ever lay eyes on.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jean A

I have been a customer of Thorpe & Company for many years. I trust Joe's exquisite taste on style and design that my daughters fiancé came from the Twin Cities to purchase spectacular rings for the girls. Thank you for caring Joe, Rusty, and staff.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Alyse T

LOVE Thorpe & Co. They did such an amazing job helping my husband-to-be put together the perfect engagement ring! Such great service they are always friendly, helpful & fast. I'm not sure we could ever purchase jewelry from anywhere else!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Abigail S

My fiancé and I had a WONDERFUL experience choosing a ring at Thorpe's. What a beautiful selection of engagement rings! We were able to find exactly what we were looking for and even got a short "diamonds 101" seminar from the salesman. Considering the store layout, friendly... Read More staff and gorgeous ring on my finger, I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thank-you Rusty, Karen and the staff at Thorpe's!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Matt N

Where to begin.. Joe was so easy to work with: he made the entire process so easy. He was very upfront with me, and did a great job of picking out things that matched what I had said I was looking for. Their selection was terrific, and I felt very pleased with what I decided to... Read More buy. Would highly recommend Thorpe's and Joe to anyone! Fantastic service and very friendly!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Brittany K

I couldn't be happier with my engagement ring and my fiance's wedding band that we got from Thorpe & Co! The level of expertise, service, and selection at Thorpe is unmatched. I love knowing that my jewelry is made right in house by talented hands. Joe is fantastic to work with!... Read More HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 5/17/2016

Thopre's is the Best jewelry store in the Midwest! Rusty and Karen have a great selection of jewelry and gifts, and make the shopping experience very pleasant. We always feel appreciated as customers and as people when we are with Rusty and Karen. Classy people, classy... Read More store, great values and high quality jewelry make Thorpe & Co my favorite jewelry store.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Mark S

We had the best experience working with Karen and Rusty at Thorpe Jewellers! Rusty is so knowledgeable and helpful. He was able to customize my engagement ring into my very own, size and ship it very timely. Highly recommend Thorpe's! Mark and Megan Stewart

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Brian R

I cannot say enough about how great the entire staff is at Thorpe - everyone there is top notch- and working with Joe was a pleasure- We decided on a custom ring, we wanted something that nobody else would have, I can honestly say they exceeded all expectations for the ring! I... Read More can't tell you how many times my wife and I have been stopped by strangers and they want to know where we got such a gorgeous ring- I recommend proudly- Thorpe and Company! Call them so you can experience top notch service and stunning jewelry for your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

The best place around! Very kind and helpful staff. They help you find exactly what you are looking for. I was looking for a ring for my wife and I had an idea what I was looking for and they looked everywhere and found exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Love to shop at Thorpe always go in to see joe he is one of the best always has am idea of what my wife wants and gives great deal will only buy jewelry from Thorpe would recommend them to anyone I know best place to shop all I have to do is call joe tell him an idea of what I... Read More want and he is on top of it thanks so much appreciate the hospitality and feel like family in the store.

Rusty Clark

An American Gem Society Certified Gemologist Appraiser, 4th generation owner, and avid community leader, Rusty Clark is what every small business owner should be: strong in professional education, dedicated to his community, and a believer that owners should be hands on and not just figureheads. If you ask what he likes best, Rusty will tell you without a doubt it is helping young couples find the perfect engagement and wedding rings. Come meet Rusty and you will see that the entire store reflects his personal warmth and friendliness, too.