Three 5 Media, LLC.

Three 5 Media, LLC.

3435 Grandmore Ave, Gurnee, IL

Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 8/06/2014 Renee M

Chris and Aimee were fabulous and really made my wedding special! Their website was easy to use and I was able to pick all the songs I wanted for every moment of the wedding. My guests were on the dance floor the ENTIRE time, we actually had to turn on the lights and kick people out at midnight. Aimee helped me with a wedding timeline that ended up being very helpful when keeping on a schedule the day of. Chris was talented, flexible, and overall an amazing DJ. He came to my ceremony to sing a song, he has a beautiful voice...he also sang a few songs during the reception. No one even knew it was his voice, he's that good! He cut songs for the introduction and during the special dances so we could hear the most exciting parts. He also brought equipment so I could play a slideshow that I created...I think he also will create slideshows but I wanted to do this one myself. Overall, I have no complaints about Three 5 Media and I would recommend them to anyone!!

AWESOME DJ FOR ANY WEDDING!!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2012 Sarah C

Three 5 Media may be small, but it delivers large. Chris is incredibly organized, so much so that his website sparked questions for us about our wedding that not even our wedding planner had thought to discuss with us. Thank goodness Chris is so organized too, since my husband and I could not seem to find the time to develop a playlist or come up with a good playlist whenever we tried. Despite our lack of input, Chris came up with a brilliant playlist that everyone seemed to love despite the diversity of guests and my family's preference for a band. Chris also went above and beyond, checking out our venue weeks before the wedding to best assure good acoustics and updating music requests as late as the day of the wedding. He is professional and fabulous and I recommend him for any type of wedding no matter how much you want to be involved in selecting the music. In addition to being great, Chris is also very reasonably priced, making him all the more desirable for DJ'ing your wedding.

Attentive and Knowledgeable DJ

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Sarah M

I've used Three 5 Media for many of my work events and chose to hire them for my wedding based on the many times I've seen them in action. Chris did a perfect job, took time to learn what we wanted and didn't want and we got a ton of compliments on the music and how great they were. He did a great job with all of our announcements as well. Would definitely recommend them!

Great value DJ

Reviewed on 6/08/2011 Shauna E

They didn't do an amazing job, but they did a great job for the value. It worked out well for our small wedding.

Fantastic DJ!

Reviewed on 8/09/2010 Michele S

We contacted Three 5 Media because we had heard them at a friend's wedding and thought they were great! We met in person to review what we would like and dislike. We had the ability to sign on to their website and pick out every song we wanted to. There was a great online tool to fill out specific details for the day (introductions, speeches, special dances, playlists, timelines, etc.) Even though our dancing was delayed (due to our venue's service), our DJ made sure to keep everything running as smooth as possible and made sure that I didn't worry about anything that night. He was good at 'winging' it when we threw a last minute introduction plan at him, had to remove a special dance, and made extra requests. He even played a 2nd last song when our guests wouldn't get off the dance floor! Our dance floor remained packed from the first to the last song. We highly recommend Three 5 Media!

Send Email