Cuisine

American, Eastern European, French, Indian, Italian, Latin American, Middle Eastern, Fusion

Dietary Options

Vegetarian

Catering Delivery + Setup, Food + Catering

2322 BLAISDELL AVE, MINNEAPOLIS, MN (612) 870-7875

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Johanna H

We really enjoyed working with Three Sons, throughout the whole process. Marguerite was so helpful and friendly over the phone, from the very first time we spoke over the phone to decide what we wanted for our tasting! We had a blast at our tasting and were both amazed at the... Read More quality and presentation of the food. In the months leading up to the wedding, Marguerite and Anne helped us nail down every detail, and truly seemed as enthusiastic and excited as we were! For our farm wedding, we did hors 'deovres, then dinner was served family style. Our guests loved it! We got tons of positive feedback.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Andie P

My husband and I decided to get married at a farm in Osceola, which was a unique venue for a caterer. We had minimal facilities to work with and our own unique vision. Three Sons was a great caterer for this job; we were able to create a menu that worked with our vision, and... Read More felt supported in all of our decision making due to the openness, experience, and professionalism of the staff at Three Sons. Marguerite worked with us from start to finish on creating our amazing day. She hand-picked her staff to ensure that our guests would be taken care of, and they were!! Everyone had a wonderful time and was happy with the food, the ambiance, the service. I felt supported and informed throughout the evening on how things were going, but was never really bombarded with too much stress or questions, just what was necessary for dinner and dessert to be perfect. I would recommend Three Sons to anyone in the Twin Cities area who is creating their own wedding, who does not want to use a template, and for a couple who wants to have a lovely and unique experience. Bravo!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Jen V

Absolutely perfect! We are so happy we went with Three Sons for our wedding catering. We received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing the food and service was! Would highly recommend Three Sons!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Tere H

When planning our daughter's wedding one of our top priorities was to have a great meal since this is one of the top three things guests remember about a wedding. We had excellent food at our other daughter's wedding and we hear about that from guests 5 years later so it... Read More certainly was a priority for us to be able to provide that same experience for this wedding as well. The venue didn't allow the caterer we had before so I was concerned which I didn't need to be. We selected TSSC after the food tasting which we were very pleased with. The food was great and they were concerned about each and every aspect of what we were presented with. The chef came out after each plate and wanted opinions and specifications to what we liked and asked if there were any changes we wanted. This was greatly appreciated and we tweeked just a couple of things which they were more than happy to do. Knowing that we would be serving a large number of guests we went with making sure we had spices that would please the tastes of many. This was just the start of how they worked with us. Everything was fine tuned and specific to what we wanted. Not only did we get a fantastic meal but yes we are hearing from our guests that it was the best meal they had ever received at a wedding. Not only was it tasty but the presentation was above and beyond our expectations. The presentation of the food to the tables is the talk of many guests as well and it made them feel like royalty. The added benefit was working with Marguerite. She was helpful throughout the whole event, from beginning to end, and not only on what was her responsibility but beyond. She gave helpful suggestions along the way that were invaluable. I felt like I had a wedding planner along with a caterer. Thanks so much for such a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this caterer!!

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

Great food and great people! Everything from the tastings to the day-of operations went as well as we could have hoped. Jodee, Anne, and Marguerite were flexible, gracious, and a joy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Holli H

If you are planning your day at Orchestra Hall and trying to decide between the preferred caterers, Three Sons is far and above the best option for a wedding. By the time I had even heard back from the other vendors, Carrie at TSSC had already confirmed our date and provided... Read More pricing and meal options. As we continued through the planning process, Marguerite was an absolute joy to work with: professional, accommodating and responsive (all of which are invaluable when planning a wedding). The day of our wedding we were nothing short of amazed by the level of service and dining that our guests were provided. Staff was friendly, prompt and professional. The food (lemon herb chicken and ancho-crusted pork for entrees, also if you are planning hors d'oeuvres the prosciutto-wrapped asparagus is a must), cake and desserts were just as delicious as when we decided on them at our tasting. If you are planning your day with TSSC you can rest assured that things (or at the very least your meal) will come together exactly as you envisioned. Many thanks from The Henderson's.

Many compliments on delicious food and quality of service!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Eva L

We are so happy we choose Three Sons to cater our wedding. We started planning our wedding from out of state, so we wanted someone who was willing to work with our schedule for commuting. Three Sons did just that! Everything from the tastings, phone calls, emails, timeline,... Read More payment reminders, to the planning meetings, was handled promptly and professionally. Three Sons provides an Event Coordinator on site the day of your event which makes the whole thing run so smooth. Marguerite, and her team did an amazing job! We didn't have to sweat any details, because Marguerite took care of it. My husband and I were able to just be in the moment, enjoy our evening with family and friends. Our guests raved about the quality of the food (Thank you Chef Ben) and their signature service when all the guests at a table gets served at the same time. During our tastings, Chef Ben was receptive to our suggestions and taste preferences. They took ample notes to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. It was nice to know, they valued our input and the food turned out GREAT!! We would definitely recommend Three Sons Signature Cuisine!! We had such a great experience, we hope to get another opportunity to work with them again.

Everything we ever dreamed!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Laura V

My husband and I fell in love with our venue, St. Anthony Main Event Centre the moment we saw it. We had met with an amazing woman, named Sue who sold us on it. We were disappointed and felt like we were just bait and switched when we were told we wouldn't be working with Sue... Read More directly for any of the planning process. Initially, we were assigned a coordinator who didn't communicate well with us, and left us hanging on a lot of our questions. She wouldn't respond to emails or calls. As soon as I voiced my concern to upper management, I was given a new coordinator named Paloma who was beyond amazing. Paloma answered all of my questions as soon as she could, and if she was busy she told me she would get back to me (I really appreciated that). She had brilliant ideas and was truly an amazing help to make our day perfect! My husband and I were surprised at the cost of the service we would be getting on the day of, BUT in the end it was perfect and well worth it. THE FOOD WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT. We received so many compliments about the food and presentation. We also had a lot of people comment on the character of the venue. Our day was truly perfect! Paloma and her staff were on their best game and were more than helpful. I wouldn't change a single thing about our day. We had around 250 poeple there and 3 meals to choose from. The rosemary chicken, ancho crusted pork and spinach manicotti--and all were beyond amazing. They weren't your traditional mediocre wedding food, and for the price we paid it was a steal. I'd do it with Three Sons all over again if I could--even with my concerns in the beginning!

Wonderful Wedding Experience with Three Sons Signature Cuisine

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Amanda L

We had a wonderful experience with Three Sons Signature Cuisine! We worked with them to plan our wedding ceremony and reception (ours was specifically at the St. Anthony Main Event Centre, but they do weddings at many different locations!) They were very helpful, professional,... Read More and amazing to work with in planning our big day, especially considering we were planning a wedding for almost 300 guests. The planning process went very smoothly and when it came to the actual day, everything went so well. Planning a wedding is full of so many details, and they were very helpful in communicating anything we may not have thought of on our own as well. They were very responsive with any questions, big or small, throughout the year we were planning. Not only do they help coordinate the menu, but really the entire event. We had our ceremony and reception all in one location. They helped plan everything from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour and the reception. Having that "all in one" vendor made things so easy! There is a very extensive food menu to choose from. They work with you to make sure the food is prepared to your liking, and they really go out of their way to make sure any special food needs are also accommodated for for any guests. So many of our guests commented on how wonderful the coordinators and the staff were during the event, and also said how great the food was. I've been to many weddings where the food is good, but not necessarily "memorable" and that was far from the case with Three Sons. The food was amazing! Not only were the main entrees delicious, but the appetizers, salads and desserts were great as well! The food service was very prompt and professional, and they made sure everyone was taken care of. There were other small but very memorable details I remember as the bride and groom. They helped set up our table place cards, which I thought I would have to have a bridesmaid help me with. That was such a nice surprise to find them all set up on the table outside the dinner room! Also, when we sat down at the head table for dinner, our coordinator brought us each a glass of wine and a tray of the appetizers in case we weren't able to snag any during the cocktail hour. As busy as the wedding day is, talking to family and friends, it was so nice to have those little details taken care of for us! If you are looking for a company with outstanding food, professional and organized planning, and great people to help coordinate your big day, Three Sone Signature Cuisine is a great company to work with!

delicious

Reviewed on 5/27/2014 Anne H

I can say nothing but amazing things about Three Sons Signature Cuisine!! We were blown away at our tasting both with appetizers and main courses. Even the salad blew us away. We got so many compliments from our guests that it was the best wedding food they have ever had… better... Read More than many restaurants too. Chef Ben rocks.

Happy Bride & Groom

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Jessie F

We had our reception at Saint Anthony Main Event Centre with Three Sons catering, and I am am so happy we went through them. So many guest told me it was the best wedding food they have ever had, and they loved the venue. The price is a little high, but it also depends on what... Read More you pick. Obviously steak is more $ than pasta. So when choosing, consider the cost. They staff did a fabulous job, and everything was great. <3 Only great things to say about our reception :)

Delicious custom food

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 sofya g

Loved the food and the flexibility in creating dishes. Was also great to offer as many food options as we wanted. Much better then the food we have had at weddings catered by Damico & Son's

overpriced, underserved

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Meghan B

The food was nothing special and specific requests were not met. We ordered a keg of Surly Furious, which they did not provide. Instead they provided a lower quality beer. The security was fine until the end of the night when strangers wandered in. We were told ahead of time... Read More that we could pick up items the next morning, but instead they told us at the end of the evening to get everything out (kind of a buzz kill).

Perfection

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Judy s

Our daughter wanted a fun food station wedding reception. At the initial tasting Carrie and Chef Ben listened carefully to our vision and paid attention to our budget. Then we met our catering coordinator Paloma who was so amazing. She paid the same attention to us as if she... Read More was planning her own wedding. She had great ideas and attended the walk through at the reception site at which time she helped with the floor plan and the location of the stations. The night of the reception Paloma stopped in to make sure all was going smoothly. The service staff was so attentive that I, as mother of the bride, could relax and enjoy the party. I can't say enough about the level of profesionalism. Two examples: one of our stations had hand cut fries which were being cut and fried on site. This meant at times there was a short wait. Rather than have our guests wait at the station the server asked for their table number and hand delivered plates of fries to our guests. Wow! Also the staff made sure the stations were neat and tidy constantly cleaning any mess and also replenishing the food. I know that 3 Sons had several other events that day but for us it felt like we were their only concern. I can't say enough about Paloma's warmth and professionalism. We left everything in her hands and it was perfect. I would highly recommend 3 Son's catering for your event.

Great Food!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 David H

We used Three Sons for our caterer. We had our reception in a venue that limited our choices to three and Three Sons was by far the best option for us. The tastings were excellent - the chef came out and talked with us about our choices and listened to our concerns and made... Read More adjustments accordingly. They had amazing chicken and potatoes, the pork was great, and the other vegetables were done perfectly. We tried their cakes, but were very unimpressed and chose not to serve them. Our Event Coordinator was really good and attentive in person, but was terrible with emails and sometimes didn't respond. They also had trouble getting the invoices straight and even now we're waiting for our final invoice. On the day of the wedding though, the food was excellent, people LOVED it. They also helped with some of our more modest table decorations and provided for different needs. All in all, it was a great choice and we would recommend them.

Very good food, expensive though

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Catherine M

The food they offer is custom to your tastes and delicious, however, a bit expensive in cost. Service was standard, not outstanding.

Three Sons Signature Cuisine

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Todd D

Wonderful, event staff and the food recieved great reviews! I would recommend Three Sons for any event you are looking for. They bring a sense of style, professionalism, and service that you will not regret!

FABULOUS

Reviewed on 9/07/2012 Nichole E

We got to customize our menu down to the garnish so it was really personal with our favorite foods. The food tasted amazing - our guests said it was the best dinner they have ever had at a wedding. The portions were huge too! Totally recommend!

Great Food, Professional Wait Staff

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 Jenna S

The food was tremendous and all of our guests were served within 20 minutes. The chef was very responsive to the dietary needs of all of our guests and we appreciated the ability to tailor the menu to our own tastes and preferences. We had numerous compliments from our guests... Read More about the fabulous food. We highly recommend Three Sons Signature Cuisine!

Awesome Food!

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Katie H

We had food stations and passed apps at our wedding, and it was amazing!! Our guests were so pleased with the mini gourmet burgers, MN fish and chips, fondue station in addition to the other items.

good food

Reviewed on 6/28/2012 Crystal S

Food was excellent, vendor was also willing to be creative with the menu and provide a service within my budget. Great contact, actually all was perfect until the event. The product was exceptional but the service lacked. Charged for servers who weren't doing anything after the... Read More food service, and details discussed prior to the event weren't executed - namely, bride and groom did not eat. Respected the relationship with the business enough to contact them post event regarding any issues in service, hopefully they make changes for the future because they really have a top notch deal.

Great Food!

Reviewed on 6/22/2012 Michele M

Meatballs and salad dressing are great!

Great Food

Reviewed on 6/11/2012 Zoë B

We had our reception at the Saint Anthony Main Event Center, catered by Three Sons. Everyone from Three Sons was a pleasure to work with from the minute we booked with them to our menu tasting, as well as the wedding itself. I especially appreciated how easy they made it for me,... Read More as I was planning everything from out of town. We hadn't considered using any family recipes before they brought the idea up- we were so glad they did as it allowed us to make our menu all the more personal for our guests. Three Sons graciously accepted all of our menu and bar requests (special keg). The food was delicious and we received many compliments on it, plus their "signature service" (everyone at a table gets plated at the same time). The only setback we expienced was that our day-of coordinator (included with price) left the company mid-way through our planning process and because of this our new planner had to take on many events so there were a few details that were forgotten (nothing major). Anything negative we experienced was directly related to this change of personel. On the plus side, since we had our wedding on a Friday (much cheaper!) and there were no Thursday events booked we were able to set up the venue basically all day on Thursday which helped tremendously (and from what I hear is very rare).

AWESOME catering!

Reviewed on 4/07/2012 Michelle S

TSSC has the BEST food and the BEST staff. I heard tons of compliments from guests about the food all night and even still to this day. People that book weddings that say the food doesn't matter are CRAZY. Everyone remembers the food at your wedding-especially when it is as... Read More good as how TSSC does it.

Wonderful food and presentation

Reviewed on 1/16/2012 Zina P

We used Three Sons for our wedding and had raves about the food. We customized our passed appetizers because we didn't like what was on the menu and they were excellent. We chose three entrees - chicken, pork and wild mushroom tortellini. The servers really hustled and... Read More immediately changed course when there were a couple of glitches. Everyone was professional and easy to work with. My only complaint was that they were a bit disorganized and I had to read the contracts very carefully to make sure that things we'd agreed to were changed. For example, they forgot to account for children's portions, stuff like that. Overall though, we were delighted with how the food tasted and was presented and would use them for another event.