WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHY STARTING AT $1250

Watch your wedding day SNEAK PEEK within 48 hours after your wedding! All of our wedding packages provide you with all of the major events throughout the day (Ceremony, Grand Entrance, Toasts/Speeches, Dances etc) in their entirety and fully edited while also providing a cinematic highlight video that encompasses your entire day! Pricing: ​4 hours - $1250  ​6 hours - $1599  ​8 hours - $1899 ​10 hours - $2,250  ​12 hours - $2,650 ​ ​ ​ ​

$ – Inexpensive

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Saint Paul, MN (651) 208-3309

Reviewed on 3/25/2017 Justin H

Hands down the best videographer around!!! If you are looking for someone to capture your special day- Greg is the perfect match for you! He filmed my sister's wedding in 2013 and I knew that I would want him to film my wedding when that day came. He is extremely fun, very... Read More professional, and is so hard-working. He responds quickly to emails and goes above and beyond on your Wedding Day to make sure everything runs smoothly. He captured all of our favorite moments and all of the emotions that were shared on our day. His work is flawless! We will cherish our Wedding Video for the rest of our lives! Thank you, Greg!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jason M

Ill write what everyone wants to know first. GREG IS AMAZING! My wife and I cried when we watched our wedding video!!! I have no idea how he got the shots he did, I barely remember seeing him during our wedding... it could have been the alcohol though ;) My wife decided 2... Read More months before our wedding that she wanted a videographer. I looked around online but booking someone from Florida for a Minnesota wedding proved difficult. Using the knot I found Thuente Productions, and within 5 minutes of emailing I got a personalized return message. Greg was extremely professional and worked with our photographer on how they could coordinate getting the best shots together. He showed up early and starting working right away. If you are looking for someone who will capture your special day in a way that no one else can, Thuente Productions is for you.

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Anna C

We could not have been happier with Greg and the whole experience from start to finish!! Greg was so professional, friendly, easy to work with and quick to respond. The price was so good compared to some of the other videographers we looked into, I wasn't sure what to expect but... Read More Greg was AMAZING! He led us through the day and informed us that he would follow our photographer to avoid "recreating" shots and he was so inconspicuous you would hardly have known he was there. The sneak peak video was up the next morning and he do such a great job capturing the day/emotion/experience. We would recommend Greg to anyone and everyone without hesitation!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2017 Kaitlyn L

Greg was absolutely wonderful to work with!! He was so quick to respond to emails before the big day - very professional and organized from the start. The price was amazing compared to other companies we looked at, and the final product did a beautiful job of capturing our big... Read More day. He's such a nice guy, too! I would recommend him to all!!

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Courtney F

Greg was so great and easy to work with! He coordinated with the other vendors at the venue and ensured all the correct people had a microphone when necessary. We could not be happier with how our videos turned out and would highly recommend Greg to anyone looking for a... Read More videographer! Plus, he's just a super, super nice guy!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Steve V

Greg was phenomenal to work with. He was a true professional throughout the whole process. You can tell he has a ton of experience filming weddings. The finished product was a work of art and captured all of the moments we want to remember forever. If you need a videographer,... Read More Greg is your guy.

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Esuvat N

Greg was an awesome videographer at our wedding! He was very professional and easy going. The videos he provided were beautiful and well captured. Looking back at our wedding day we really felt like Greg was a part of our day and shared in our happiness. Would highly recommend... Read More to any looking for a videographer!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Brianna K

Greg did a great job as our videographer! From carrying paper towels on a hot humid day for the wedding party to scoping out and finding the best angles to film, he was very well prepared for any situation. During the wedding day, Greg was able to capture great footage while... Read More blending in with everything else going on. Upon receiving the footage, we were thrilled at how wonderful it turned out. We've also received many compliments on how beautifully the wedding was captured! After everything was completed, we received a flash drive and three nicely formatted DVDs with an easy to use menu of the footage. Overall, a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kirsten E

Greg was so awesome to work with and he made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera. We loved how our wedding video turned out and if any edits were needed he got to them quickly and was great about following up. We would highly recommend Thuente Productions... Read More Videography!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017

Greg was very easy to work with! As everyone knows, weddings are expensive. Booking a videographer was an easy choice because it's the best way to look back at your special day. I could tell right away that Greg was the kind of person I wanted shooting our day, laid back and... Read More loving what he does was clear to me. The thing that confirmed to me that we had made the right choice by going with Greg was when we were on our honey moon in Hawaii. Just a couple of days and we were watching our sneak peak video of our day in the hot tub on the beach - over and over and over! I couldn't believe how fast he had us in tears of joy remembering our day and using a song that played during the wedding that my wife loved. It's the little details that are unexpected that would recommend Greg to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Simone S

We hired Greg Thuente with only 4 months remaining until our big day. We had an instant connection with him and couldn't imagine anyone else capturing our day. He's personable and great to work with. We highly recommend Greg for wedding videography!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Jessica B

I have to say, I was so concerned about hiring a videographer for our wedding. I had heard so many horrible stories about vendors not delivering in a timely manner, missing important shots, not listing to what the couple wants, etc. I feel so lucky because we hired Thuente... Read More Productions for our videographer, it went perfect! We were recommended to Thuente by a couple that had them at their wedding. After watching their video and hearing them talk about the customer service they received, I was sold. Greg is such an great guy to work with. He was very easy to talk to and made sure we got all the shots we needed to remember the night forever. The video he took was absolutely amazing and the editing was flawless.

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Ashley S

Greg was fantastic! He was so easy to work and was extremely professional. The highlight video was amazing and artistic. I was really impressed how he captured all of the little moments during the wedding and the important people who were part of our day. I couldn't... Read More recommend him enough! His wife, Ali, also did my make-up (Style Retaliation). They were a great pair to work with!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Nikki C

Greg was so great to work with! He is very easy going and professional. From our first meeting to the actual wedding day Greg was a delight work with. We got our wedding videos and love that he was able to capture our day beautifully. Both my husband and myself feel very... Read More fortunate that we have these videos from our wedding day for the rest of our lives to cherish. I have reconnneded Greg to friends and I will continue to do so.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Courtney J

Greg did an outstanding job capturing our wedding day! He was very professional and such a pleasure to work with. We received our video in a timely manner, and we are so pleased with the quality & content! Thank you, Greg, for giving us such a special way to look back on our... Read More wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Christopher F

AMAZING! This guy knows what he's doing. We feel so blessed to have the finished product of our special day. He captured moments I would have never remembered happened if not for him. His friendly smile added to our day and his amazing ability to capture our special moments is... Read More simply beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

Greg was not only very professional but extremely friendly and made everyone feel very comfortable. He went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. We feel so lucky to have this wonderful video in remembrance of the best day of our lives.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura B

Greg was amazing! Incredibly easy to work with, such a nice guy and we are in love with our video. We couldn't imagine a better experience or a better way to look back on our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Stephanie J

We are so happy that we picked Greg to be our videographer! After meeting him the first time, it was clear that he really cared about us and what we wanted and I had already watched some of his work so I knew technically he was great! And boy did he come through! We love our... Read More highlight video and the quality of the videos is astounding! He is a wonderful person to work with and he was very good at 'hiding' that you forgot he was even there! Thank you so much Greg! DJ and I are very happy!

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Mollie S

We had no idea what to expect and really just wanted the candid and unforgettable moments. And Greg delivered. He was very easy to work with! His footage and overall production brought tears to our eyes after re-watching it. It is worth every bang for the buck and his pricing is... Read More the best around.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Matthew E

Greg was fabulous! He was professional and we couldn't ask for more him as he really made us feel special on our wedding day. The Videos are great and he had a Sneak Preview on Facebook the next day! Really cool. Thanks Greg!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Jenna S

Greg did such an amazing job at our wedding. He was in constant contact with us during our engagement and was very quick to answer any questions we had. It took about 2 months to get the video back and he did such a fantastic job capturing all the great moments from my wedding... Read More day. I highly recommend him.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Tony C

Greg did an exceptional job gathering various angles and perspectives that truly captured our special day! Greg was very personable, organized, and time efficient. I highly recommend his services, especially with his very affordable prices!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Greg was extremely professional and did excellent work with our wedding video. I am very glad we chose him to shoot our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ashley M

Greg did an incredible job on our wedding video. He spent the entire day with us and blended into every scenario. You can tell he's an expert and has shot many weddings as he gathered footage throughout the day. He was also SO reasonable which was very important to us. He... Read More gave us a 5 min video of highlights to music in addition to the full coverage of the ceremony, toasts, first dances, etc. You won't be disappointed in his work and his price is outstanding!

Greg Thuente

I have worked as a wedding videographer for over 8 years, and shot video at 150+ weddings. I pride myself on a strong commitment to excellence, while telling the unique story of each wedding day.