Tickled Pink Weddings and Events

Central Florida and Beyond! Ask us about destination travel.

Engagement Party, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

3201 Corrine Drive, Orlando, FL Central Florida and Beyond! Ask us about destination travel. (407) 455-0500

Helpful and professional planners

Reviewed on 4/08/2014 Kari K

We decided about two months before the wedding to get a month-of coordinator. After meeting with multiple vendors, we decided to go with Tickled Pink. They were the perfect fit for us - they provided two planners and were willing to do some of the day-of things that other... Read More vendors were not (like setting up our centerpieces). They were wonderful to work with - very friendly and professional. Our wedding day went so smoothly and we didn't have to deal with anything. It was a great match for us.

Organized, Helpful, and Great Taste

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Mary F

Brittany from Tickled Pink was so helpful in planning our wedding. We no longer live in Florida and had to plan from out of state. Brittany was great at scheduling appointments on the weekends we were in town, did an amazing job selecting the right vendors so the meetings were... Read More comfortable and productive and we didn't have to waste time talking to folks that would have been the wrong fit. She was even great at helping talk me through the difficult situations that came up as we were blending cultures, families, funds, and ideas of what a wedding should be. She's great.

You NEED a coordinator - trust me!

Reviewed on 3/19/2013 Susan A

I thought I was completely against having a coordinator; my mom and I had planned all of the details and I was worried that a coordinator would want to change things from our vision. After receiving a recommendation to work with Terri with Tickled Pink for wedding day "peace of... Read More mind" and to figure out all of the week-of/day-of logistics (WHAT a help!), I am SO GLAD we chose to work with Terri and Tickled Pink. She took our visions and executed the day-of seamlessly! She worked with our venue coordinator, and Brittany (also Tickled Pink), worked with our church coordinator to make sure everything was perfect. I know they worked their tushies off the day of the wedding and made everything come together for a GREAT day. You will love working with Terri! THANK YOU TERRI!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Joey B

My wedding had a tight budget, was very DIY, and I lived out of town. Planning quickly became overwhelming and burdensome on those who were in Orlando helping me. That is when I reached out to Tickled Pink and decided to go with the One Month Out service with Kristi. It. was.... Read More perfect! Kristi went above and beyond during the entire process, not just one month to the date. She helped provide me with vendors that fit in my budget and answered my hundreds of emails along the way. Come one month to my big day she took over contacting all of my vendors and being the point person from there on out. It really helped to not stress about anything especially being hundreds of miles away. Week of: Kristi picks up EVERYTHING. All of my DIY decor, serving necessities, drinks, signage (which she handlettered, beautifully!), EVERYTHING! She even went through it all and asked questions about how I wanted things to look. She made my very vague vision absolutely beautiful. This was all so important because I didn't want my mother or bridesmaids to have to decorate or do anything but be with me on my day. And Kristi made that happen. I don't think I could sit here and list all of the things she did for my wedding. I could not have done it without her and Tickled Pink.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jerilyn V

We couldn't be more pleased with our services from Tickled Pink! Our wedding was at the Cypress Grove Estate House in October and Kristi was our ceremony coordinator. At a very exciting and hectic time, Kristi helped keep up calm and organized. EVERYTHING went as planned and... Read More the night was perfect. I even had multiple guests tell me that they've never been to a wedding that ran so smoothly. Thank you Kristi and the Tickled Pink Team!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

When I first got engaged and was beginning the planning process I was told one thing by my best friend and Bridesmaid Donna… a wedding planner is ABSOLUTELY a must. I really wasn't 100% sure of that until I met Kristi at Tickled Pink. Out of all the 5,000 decisions I made in... Read More regards to my wedding, picking Kristi at Tickled Pink as my planner was hands down the best one. Whether you are having a small, large, destination, local or backyard wedding a wedding planner is an ABSOLUTE NECESSITY and Tickled Pink is the best in town. I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for all of the personal attention, patience, guidance, organization, attention to detail and the countless hours of extra time and effort she and her team dedicated to making my dream day a reality. Kristi and the tickled Pink team have surpassed any and all of my expectations and I could not be more grateful. Krisiti is so professional, helpful and easy to work it and Tickled Pink Brides is beyond lucky to have her as one of their planners. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY, HIGHLY (did I say highly enough) recommend them as your planner and I have already told all my single girlfriends when they get married they are hiring Kristi at Tickled Pink… no questions asked. There are not enough “Thank You’s” possible for the tickled pink team…. My day was absolutely PERFECT because of you! Lots of love, Lesley 

Great service

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Beth H

Kristi is the best! I thought I was organized until I met her. We went for month-of planning and I'm grateful for everything she did for us. :)

Worth every penny

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Melissa R

Like so many brides nowadays, I went the DIY/Pinterest route for most of the details and decorations; however, I realized that it would be extremely helpful to have a month-of-coordinator to help execute all of the plans and details. The tricky thing was that I had my wedding... Read More at the Winter Park Farmer's Market and there is a very limited window of time to get set up (Farmer's Market typically does not allow weddings to set up until 3pm on Saturdays and our wedding ceremony was at 6:00pm which left only 3 hours to set up the entire reception hall!) Brittany was my month-of coordinator and I cannot emphasize how valuable she was to help think through the minute details that I had missed and come up with creative, resourceful solutions to pulling off the event -- even within the small 3 hour window of time on the day of the wedding. I had a medium-sized wedding (100 guests total) and she was incredibly helpful in answering emails, phone calls and questions in the month of the wedding and even setting up one last details meeting the week before the wedding to assuage my fears and anxieties and also pull together last minute details. I found she also had great relationships with local Orlando/Winter Park vendors I used (Lee Forrest for floral, Sugar Suite for cake, Farmer's Market for venue, Wish Vintage vintage furniture, Sarah Bray for photogrpahy) so that helped tremendously with the coordination on the day of the wedding. The day before the wedding, she loaded up her van with all of the decorations and made sure they got to the venue on time. I had a small crew of volunteers who worked with Brittany and 1 assistant to get everything set up in just a couple of hours. Amazing! It was smooth sailing the entire evening - Brittany made sure things moved along so I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding from the caterers, the DJ, the cake cutting, even organizing a beautiful send-off into the evening complete with sparklers! It was a magical evening and I cannot thank Brittany and Tickled Pink enough for making it possible! If you're a DIY bride but need help the month of the wedding, I strongly recommend Tickled Pink as your coordinator. It will take a load of unnecessary stress off of you and your loved ones who are helping you plan and pull it off!:)

Brittany Sobering

Tickled Pink is a wedding planning + coordination company located in Orlando, and traveling far and wide to produce magical wedding days for each of our couples. We are organized, creative, and professional. On the other hand, we're flexible, practical, and always aim for a great party! Our clients trust us to handle each personal detail so they can simply enjoy their day. We can't wait to hear more about the event you have in mind and to show you what a Tickled Pink wedding is all about!