Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies

Ceremony

Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area and beyond, Minneapolis, MN
Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area and beyond

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Marissa P

Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies did an amazing job for us. We had the pleasure of working with Melanie. We appreciated her following our wishes to make our ceremony simple but yet elegant, quick and to the point. She made us feel very comfortable with everything. We decided to... Read More not do a rehearsal and we literally talked about what we were going to do 30 minutes before the ceremony. Melanie made sure that we were ready and everything after that was "whatever!" It went so smoothly and so fast and that is exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend these guys! And thank you so much Melanie, for everything!

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

My husband and I loved working with Biz from Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies. We didn't know exactly what we wanted from our wedding ceremony, other than wanting it to feel authentically like us. Biz provided guidance and advice, and thoughtfully incorporated elements that we... Read More decided to include. She arrived early on wedding day and directed both the rehearsal and ceremony with professionalism and humor. We loved working with Biz and highly recommend her to other couples.

2016-07-20T12:33:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Couldn't have found anyone more suited to us! Fantastic!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Leah M

Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies is truly fantastic. We had the pleasure of working with Anna, and I cannot say enough great things about working with her. She is awesome! From the beginning, it was important to us to find an officiant who could understand how we envisioned our... Read More ceremony, because we are a non-religious/non-traditional couple with no interest in the standard, cookie-cutter traditions. We were looking for a ceremony that was about who we are together, and our uniqueness that shapes our bond. A ceremony made for our expectations, not the guests'. We definitely found this in Tie the Knot & Anna was very open-minded about our plans and really, truly listened to our ideas and suggestions. She helped us craft and customize our ceremony to reflect our fun personalities, our nerdy tendencies, and the love we share. She also took the time to get to know who we both were before we met and who we are today. Even though we had only just met in the months leading up to the ceremony, I felt like Anna really knew us and understood us as though she had known us for longer. The day of the wedding was the best ever! During the rehearsal, Anna was completely prepared and made sure each person in our wedding party knew what to do. One of the groomsmen was a bit late to practice, and he was able to pick up exactly what was going on because Anna was so on top of things. Not going to lie, I was nervous during the rehearsal because this is when all the pieces of the puzzle start coming together. But after we wrapped up, I was completely at ease and confident the day of would be excellent. And it was! Everything went so smoothly, that it felt like just another rehearsal run-through, and then I realized, "Oh, wait, this is actually happening now!" And it was fun. Sooo much fun! I couldn't have envisioned a more perfect wedding. And all of our guests complimented us on how unique our ceremony was and how it was so 'us.' We totally recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016

Anna married us last year near the high bridge. She also renewed our vows for our one year anniversary. She is very great at what she does, a total pro and a sweet person!! I highly recommend her for your nuptials too!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Anna did a lovely job with our ceremony. She provided many options for us to choose from and it turned out perfectly! All of our family and friends loved the readings and the tree unity ceremony. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Ellie B

We have actually worked with Biz twice (once for a quick legal ceremony back in October and once for our big white wedding in May). She was an absolute joy to work with both times. Friendly, professional, and she totally understood what we wanted. The quick legal ceremony felt... Read More just as meaningful as the full ceremony in her capable hands. If we ever get married to each other a third time, we know who to call!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Caitlin B

Biz was fantastic as our officiant and was always able to answer our questions in a timely fashion. She was very helpful in assisting us with making various decisions regarding the wording of the ceremony and even offered suggestions for the order of the ceremony to help keep... Read More things as smooth as possible. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Courtney O

We loved working with Grant for our wedding ceremony. Grant took the time to get to know us as a couple and offered numerous suggestions/readings on how to make the ceremony fit both of our tastes. Grant wrote our ceremony with a few different readings/vow options for us to... Read More choose from and was always available for questions leading up to our rehearsal/ceremony. Our favorite part of the ceremony was Grant's suggestions for using a tree for our unity ceremony with dirt from both of parents houses. Many of our guests complimented on how unique our ceremony was and how it perfectly reflected us. We highly recommend Grant for his knowledge of wedding ceremonies and personable nature, he truly helped make our day one to remember!

2016-07-20T12:33:28 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you al the best.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Janna G

Melanie was awesome! Met with us several times to make sure our ceremony was perfect. She even let us take a selfie in the middle of the ceremony (per our request)

2016-07-20T12:34:35 Response from the vendor

It was pleasure working with you two. Thank you for granting me the opportunity to be a part of your love story.

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Kelly E

We had the pleasure to work with Anna, she is a delight to work with. She helped us come up with our own ceremony that fit our personality, we wanted something short and sweet and she was able to make that happen. She was always able to answer any questions in a timely manner.... Read More All in all Tie the Knots is great and I recommend working with them. Nothing but good things to say! Thank you Anna for being apart of our wonderful day! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amy G

we worked with mel from tie the knot. we could have not been more pleased with her! from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony, our guests had nothing, but amazing things to say about here. she truly captured our unique and silly relationship perfectly in the ceremony. love this... Read More team!

2016-07-20T12:35:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making me feel a part of your family. It was an honor.

Great Wedding Ceremony

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Erin B

We loved working with Grant of Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies! Grant was so helpful the entire time we were planning our wedding. He was easy to get a hold of whenever we had questions, which was what we needed since we were planning our wedding from another state. He always... Read More made time for us via email and Skype to go over our ceremony notes. On the day of our wedding, he helped organized everyone for us and made sure everyone knew their roles; he was a big part of the reason our wedding day ran so smoothly. You can tell Grant has a passion for people and what he does. Thanks for everything, Grant!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Jessica B

Grant did such an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. It was everything that we had hoped for and more! He made everything so stress free and easy that I didn't have to worry about anything! During the walk through the night before, he made sure that everyone knew where they... Read More were going and that we felt comfortable with what was going to happen the next day before we left. The ceremony was short like we wanted and included everything that we described to him. We can not say thank you enough to him for the ceremony he put together!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

My wife and I had the pleasure of working alongside Grant whom helped us design, plan and execute a truly memorable wedding ceremony. The number of compliments received from guests was truly remarkable. From the beginning, we knew Grant was the perfect fit for what we were... Read More trying to accomplish. Not only did he spend 1.5 hours at our introductory meeting getting to know us as a couple, he came prepared with thoughts/ideas/suggestions as well as a solid outline of next steps in the process. As we worked through planning out the ceremony, step-by-step, Grant always made himself available and was extremely timely in his responses. As we got closer to our wedding date, Grant was there to check in and confirm everything was in order - he even took the time, the week of our wedding, to place separate calls to each of us just for the sake of saying hi! Not only was this reassuring but he also had great words of wisdom during the sometimes-stressful days leading up to the big day. As the big day finally rolled around, Grant was the consummate professional and executed his role flawlessly. He was a calming influence throughout and really helped make our wedding ceremony a special event. We can't thank Grant enough for all the time and effort he put forth and would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thanks Grant!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Jenny P

We got the pleasure of working with Anna for our wedding. We could not have asked for anyone better to marry us. We really enjoyed working with her. Her calming attitude and voice really played a role in the feel before and during the ceremony. She made us feel very relaxed and... Read More happy. When we met with her for the first time, I really liked the questions she asked us to get to know us better. We also both really liked the ceremony rough draft she came up with for us. It really kind of felt personalized to fit us and there wasn't much at all that we changed from it. Thank you Anna so much for such a wonderful wedding ceremony!

Thank you Mel!

Reviewed on 5/09/2015 Ruth W

Mel was great to work with. She helped us look at our relationship in a new way during our counseling and understand ourselves as a team. She gave advice and insight on things that helped us for our wedding. Our ceremony was personalized and quick which is good since we wanted... Read More that. Thank you Mel for everything!

Grant is the best!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014 Liza P

Kevin and I were lucky enough to meet and work with Grant for our March 2014 wedding. Although we hadn't known each other long before the wedding, Grant was able to uniquely personalize the ceremony. I get complements all the time on how great he was and how much people loved... Read More that he really knew us when performing the ceremony - which is something that not all couples are lucky enough to find. Grant offered tons of suggestions where we wanted them and also let us customize the ceremony as much as we wanted. He was great on the day of the wedding, and kept everyone in the wedding party laughing during the rehearsal and pre-ceremony. I would HIGHLY recommend using Grant as your officiant!!!

Thank you Anna!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Andrea L

We had the pleasure of working with Anna for our wedding. She was patient, kind and easy to work with. Initially I was a little concerned because we live out of state so wouldn't be able to meet her in person. We ended up meeting via skype and she made us feel comfortable... Read More throughout the entire process. Anna made sure that everything went smoothly the day of and we were definitely happy to have her there!

AWESOME

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Lindsay D

Anna from Tie the Knot is amazing. She was so professional and she made our wedding beautiful. Thanks Anna for being a part of our special day.

Thank you, Melanie!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Nicole F

Melanie did a great job of making our secular ceremony meaningful for us and our guests. She was very helpful and available during the planning process and her presence at the rehearsal and ceremony was invaluable. Knowing I could rely on her to organize the ceremony took away... Read More all my stress.

Best officiant ever!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Angie H

Melanie was absolutely amazing! We did premarital counseling, and it was so worth it. Not only did we learn a ton, but we had so much fun as well! When it came time for the wedding, she was fabulous! She had every detail taken care of and really listened to our vision. She made... Read More the experience so memorable. We are so lucky to have had her there and we would recommend her to everyone!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Ashley L

My husband and I recently had the pleasure of Anna performing our wedding ceremony. She did a fantastic job and we got so many compliments on the ceremony. We wanted a ceremony that felt like us without being completely nontraditional and Anna nailed it. Our ceremony felt... Read More personal and special from beginning to end. After working with Anna, I am SO glad that Google led me to Tie the Knot. She's friendly, professional, sweet, and completely on top of things. I suffered from serious bride brain toward the end of wedding planning and she made sure that the ceremony was never one of the things stressing me out. I generally don't write reviews, but I felt compelled to give Anna (and Tie the Knot) two very enthusiastic thumbs up for being a truly awesome addition to our wedding.

Simply the BEST!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

I had the privilege of working with Anna for my niece's wedding. Anna was very patient as she met with the aunt and the great aunt of the bride as we began our journey planning a wedding in Minneapolis virutally!! Once we met Anna, we knew the bride and groom would love... Read More working with her! Now they just had to do it long distance since they were in Connecticut until the week before the wedding!! Anna put everyone at ease, and the ceremony was a beautiful, personal tribute to a very special couple!! As the aunt of the bride, and completing the wedding plans long distance, I was more than a little nervous about how this was all going to come together! The bride and groom were thrilled with Anna from the beginning, and it showed throughout the ceremony from start to finish!! Thank you, thank you, thank you Anna for making the day extra special!

A perfect ceremony!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Melanie helped us create a perfect ceremony! She listened to us and came up with exactly what we wanted.

Anna and the herd of squirrels

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Kelly H

We worked with Anna, who was fantastic at getting our herd of squirrels sorted out. We planned a wedding remotely (we live in Connecticut), so needed to work with someone who was super organized and on top of their game. Anna interviewed us over Skype to lay down the... Read More groundwork for the ceremony, was incredibly patient while we wrote our own vows and selected readings, dealt with our hot mess of a rehearsal, and somehow on the day of, it looked like we actually knew what we were doing. I'm pretty sure only Anna could have made that happen. I'd say I'd work with her again, but I sure hope to not have to!!