We create ceremonies to reflect your relationship.

It's all about getting to know you and working together to create a ceremony that honors your wishes and reflects who you are as a couple. We are a small team of officiants who would welcome the opportunity to become a part of your love story.

Ceremony, Wedding

Serving the Twin Cities Metro Area (612) 703-4851

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Alauna H

Melanie lived up to all the positive reviews on this site. From beginning to end she was kind, courteous, and professional. She provided valuable insights and suggestions that made our wedding over the weekend THAT much better. After speaking with Melanie on my own over the... Read More phone I knew she was the one we got to have, I went home and told my then fiance, now wife, I found our officiant. My fiance was a bit weary of my decision and so we scheduled a phone call with the three of us a few days later and about half way through the phone call my fiance whispered to me "I really like her (Melanie)". Thank you so much Melanie, our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you!!

2017-07-26T14:52:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for granting me the opportunity to be a part of your wedding. It was pleasure, a hot one, but a pleasure none the less.

Reviewed on 9/18/2016

Anna married us last year near the high bridge. She also renewed our vows for our one year anniversary. She is very great at what she does, a total pro and a sweet person!! I highly recommend her for your nuptials too!!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Ellie B

We have actually worked with Biz twice (once for a quick legal ceremony back in October and once for our big white wedding in May). She was an absolute joy to work with both times. Friendly, professional, and she totally understood what we wanted. The quick legal ceremony felt... Read More just as meaningful as the full ceremony in her capable hands. If we ever get married to each other a third time, we know who to call!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Hilary S

We worked with Biz and she was wonderful. She helped us plan our wedding while we were all the way up in Alaska. She was very professional and provided us with multiple options on how we wanted our ceremony done and was willing to change them in anyway for us. She even had... Read More tissues on hand during the ceremony for me.

2017-07-26T14:53:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. Keeping Kleenex on the ready is one of signature moves. We wish you all the best.

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Laura L

Our photographer recommended Tie The Know Wedding Ceremonies. She told us they have been the most meaningful she's seen (shes seen a lot of weddings.) We booked Biz and she was so personable and easy to work with. She knew exactly what kind of ceremony we wanted and tailored it... Read More to us. She helped make our day so memorable. Thank you!

2017-07-26T14:53:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day. We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Laura L

Reviewed on 6/14/2017

Melanie was so wonderful! Our ceremony was perfect - she really grasped the concept of making the entire thing about us as a couple. There were laughs, tears and we really felt she was invested in making us happy. I am so glad we chose Melanie to marry us - our wedding day... Read More would not have been complete without her!

2017-07-26T14:54:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. I truly appreciate. I wish you all the best! Melanie

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Kara M

We worked with Anna fortune wedding and everything went perfectly! She was well organized, listened and coordinated with us on what the ceremony should contain, and overall was such a pleasure to work with. I will definitely recommend her to any friends I have getting married in... Read More the future. Thank you Anna for making our day so wonderful!

2017-07-26T14:55:32 Response from the vendor

We are so happy that your ceremony was what you wanted. We appreciate your kinds words. We wish you all the best!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Allison K

Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies was wonderful. We were happy we chose them. We had Biz officiate our ceremony. She was easy to work with and so helpful and supportive along the way. She made it easy for us to write our ceremony the way we wanted it, sending it back and fourth... Read More over email to make edits. We enjoyed being able to write the ceremony ourselves with some examples and guidance to include everything we wanted. Biz did a fantastic job. We had many compliments on our ceremony and people come up to us after the ceremony to tell us how great a job Biz did officiating and making it fun and engaging. We highly recommend going with Biz at Tie The Knot Wedding Ceremonies if you are looking for a great officiant who is flexible and who will make the process fun and easy!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016

I recently attended a wedding officiated by Melanie. It was clear from the start of the wedding that she really took the time to know the couple and customize the ceremony to be a perfect fit! She had just the right blend of humor and sentimentality that made the ceremony a... Read More joy to witness!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Christine Z

Working with Melanie was one of the best experiences we had during our wedding planning process! She was always professional, organized, adaptable, and brought in her sense of humor and positive attitude when we needed reassurance. We really felt that she worked to understand... Read More us as a couple and that showed brilliantly on our wedding day. She performed our ceremony in such a way that had us feeling at ease, yet also felt heartfelt and special. You can really tell that Melanie has a passion for her work. Our wedding ceremony was my favorite part of our wedding day, and this was thanks to Melanie's hard work and natural talent. We can't recommend her enough!

2016-10-30T21:04:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you Curt and Christine. It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of your ceremony. You guys were wonderful to work with. ~Melanie

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Peter P

Grant from Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies is a fantastic guy and it was an absolute pleasure working with him. We connected immediately with Grant. He took time to talk with us and get to know us before he offered a vows framework for us to start with. He was extremely helpful... Read More with the few adjustments we wanted and inserted our special vows seamlessly. On the day of the wedding he was a very professional and calming influence for me that I will always be grateful for. The ceremony was flawless. We were very pleased. We highly recommend Grant and Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies.

2016-10-30T21:05:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. It was a lot of fun working with you. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness. All the best, Grant

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Mint K

Grant did a fantastic job with our wedding! In addition to helping us structure the ceremony and sharing lots of helpful experiences from previous weddings, he's just a great guy. Throughout the process, he was easy to get along with, very sensitive to our needs, and genuinely... Read More interested in getting to know us. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Michelle D

We loved having Tie the Knot Ceremonies officiate our wedding. The service was absolutely beautiful. A special thanks to Melanie who helped make our big day special!

2016-10-30T21:05:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you Joe and Michelle for granting me the honor of officiating your wedding. Everything was beautiful. ~Melanie

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

Anna did a lovely job with our ceremony. She provided many options for us to choose from and it turned out perfectly! All of our family and friends loved the readings and the tree unity ceremony. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Caitlin B

Biz was fantastic as our officiant and was always able to answer our questions in a timely fashion. She was very helpful in assisting us with making various decisions regarding the wording of the ceremony and even offered suggestions for the order of the ceremony to help keep... Read More things as smooth as possible. We couldn't have asked for anything more!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Courtney O

We loved working with Grant for our wedding ceremony. Grant took the time to get to know us as a couple and offered numerous suggestions/readings on how to make the ceremony fit both of our tastes. Grant wrote our ceremony with a few different readings/vow options for us to... Read More choose from and was always available for questions leading up to our rehearsal/ceremony. Our favorite part of the ceremony was Grant's suggestions for using a tree for our unity ceremony with dirt from both of parents houses. Many of our guests complimented on how unique our ceremony was and how it perfectly reflected us. We highly recommend Grant for his knowledge of wedding ceremonies and personable nature, he truly helped make our day one to remember!

2016-07-20T12:33:28 Response from the vendor

It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you al the best.

Reviewed on 11/14/2015

My husband and I loved working with Biz from Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies. We didn't know exactly what we wanted from our wedding ceremony, other than wanting it to feel authentically like us. Biz provided guidance and advice, and thoughtfully incorporated elements that we... Read More decided to include. She arrived early on wedding day and directed both the rehearsal and ceremony with professionalism and humor. We loved working with Biz and highly recommend her to other couples.

2016-07-20T12:33:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Janna G

Melanie was awesome! Met with us several times to make sure our ceremony was perfect. She even let us take a selfie in the middle of the ceremony (per our request)

2016-07-20T12:34:35 Response from the vendor

It was pleasure working with you two. Thank you for granting me the opportunity to be a part of your love story.

Awesome

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Kelly E

We had the pleasure to work with Anna, she is a delight to work with. She helped us come up with our own ceremony that fit our personality, we wanted something short and sweet and she was able to make that happen. She was always able to answer any questions in a timely manner.... Read More All in all Tie the Knots is great and I recommend working with them. Nothing but good things to say! Thank you Anna for being apart of our wonderful day! :)

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amy G

we worked with mel from tie the knot. we could have not been more pleased with her! from the rehearsal dinner to the ceremony, our guests had nothing, but amazing things to say about here. she truly captured our unique and silly relationship perfectly in the ceremony. love this... Read More team!

2016-07-20T12:35:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for making me feel a part of your family. It was an honor.

Great Wedding Ceremony

Reviewed on 9/27/2015 Erin B

We loved working with Grant of Tie the Knot Wedding Ceremonies! Grant was so helpful the entire time we were planning our wedding. He was easy to get a hold of whenever we had questions, which was what we needed since we were planning our wedding from another state. He always... Read More made time for us via email and Skype to go over our ceremony notes. On the day of our wedding, he helped organized everyone for us and made sure everyone knew their roles; he was a big part of the reason our wedding day ran so smoothly. You can tell Grant has a passion for people and what he does. Thanks for everything, Grant!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 Jessica B

Grant did such an amazing job with our wedding ceremony. It was everything that we had hoped for and more! He made everything so stress free and easy that I didn't have to worry about anything! During the walk through the night before, he made sure that everyone knew where they... Read More were going and that we felt comfortable with what was going to happen the next day before we left. The ceremony was short like we wanted and included everything that we described to him. We can not say thank you enough to him for the ceremony he put together!

Reviewed on 7/06/2015

My wife and I had the pleasure of working alongside Grant whom helped us design, plan and execute a truly memorable wedding ceremony. The number of compliments received from guests was truly remarkable. From the beginning, we knew Grant was the perfect fit for what we were... Read More trying to accomplish. Not only did he spend 1.5 hours at our introductory meeting getting to know us as a couple, he came prepared with thoughts/ideas/suggestions as well as a solid outline of next steps in the process. As we worked through planning out the ceremony, step-by-step, Grant always made himself available and was extremely timely in his responses. As we got closer to our wedding date, Grant was there to check in and confirm everything was in order - he even took the time, the week of our wedding, to place separate calls to each of us just for the sake of saying hi! Not only was this reassuring but he also had great words of wisdom during the sometimes-stressful days leading up to the big day. As the big day finally rolled around, Grant was the consummate professional and executed his role flawlessly. He was a calming influence throughout and really helped make our wedding ceremony a special event. We can't thank Grant enough for all the time and effort he put forth and would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thanks Grant!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Jenny P

We got the pleasure of working with Anna for our wedding. We could not have asked for anyone better to marry us. We really enjoyed working with her. Her calming attitude and voice really played a role in the feel before and during the ceremony. She made us feel very relaxed and... Read More happy. When we met with her for the first time, I really liked the questions she asked us to get to know us better. We also both really liked the ceremony rough draft she came up with for us. It really kind of felt personalized to fit us and there wasn't much at all that we changed from it. Thank you Anna so much for such a wonderful wedding ceremony!

Melanie Caron-Vlasak

I became ordained in 2009 to perform my cousin’s wedding ceremony and instantly fell in love with the process. During the first part of 2010, I launched Tie The Knot Wedding Ceremonies, and so our little business began, out of love for our work. My team of officiants are passionate about creating and performing ceremonies for our couples that honor their wishes and their relationship. We pride ourselves on taking care of our couples. I am extremely blessed to have a job that I love and I am grateful for my Tie The Knot Wedding Ceremonies team, and I am proud to call each of them my friends.