Budget Friendly Wedding Ties

Getting married? Congrats! Weddings are a large part of our business here at Tiemart and over the years we've helped countless couples find ties and accessories for their wedding party. It’s hard to judge color from a computer or phone screen, so we even offer FREE FABRIC COLOR SWATCHES from our most popular solid, pattern and striped ties. Our prices are low (typically less than $10 a tie), so it's budget friendly to outfit your entire wedding party. Free shipping is available on orders $25 or more and we keep a large inventory of products so you'll receive your ties quickly. Our selection includes a huge variety of solid color ties and bow ties, and we match most bridesmaid dress colors. Pattern ties, children's sizes, pocket squares, socks, tie bars and suspenders are available, too.

Group Discounts, Online Ordering, Bow Ties, Cummerbunds, Ties, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

525 Morris Ave, Mundelein, IL (866) 865-8901

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Rosetta S

I found TieMart online and ordered several ties in Navy to find the perfect fit to match the suits our groomsman at that price it didn't bother me to buy several. We knew even if they were the we could use them for a different occasions. They offered free pick up at their... Read More location and even thought I am 5 hours away I was able to have a close friend pick them up for me. She was coming down the following weekend. When she arrived at the store she immediately began texting me. Herself and I have several years retail experience and she was over whelmed with how nice and helpful the employee was. She could tell I was trying to color match and sent a bag full of samples. It was great. I was able to find the perfect ties for the occasions and ordered 6 more to be shipped. We received the order within a week sooner than expected and to get free shipping we ordered some socks, tie bar and cuff links. I have and will continue to recommend Tiemart to all of my friends and will continue to use them in the future. Great value, great quality, great shipping time and even better people. I will always support businesses that give a little extra for customer satisfaction.

2018-02-26T08:49:54 Response from the vendor

Reading this review is a great way to start a Monday! Thanks so much for your kind words! We shared this with Wendy, who helped your friend, and you made her day. =) Congrats on your wedding!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Rebecca S

After searching for affordable accessories from the male half of my bridal party tiemart was perfect. They were priced reasonably, great selection, had everything I was looking for and arrived very quickly. The quality is great and I couldn't have asked for better!

2018-02-26T08:25:49 Response from the vendor

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and thanks so much for the awesome review!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Luseiry D

Had a great experience with tie mart, it was hard to find a specific color for the ties for my groomsman but I was able to find it here. They had such great customer service and everything came just on time. Will definitely keep buying ties for my husband here.

2018-02-09T14:46:12 Response from the vendor

Thrilled to have you as a customer! Thanks for the review!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Caitlin E

This company has saved us so much money. We bought all of our groomsmen & ushers matching ties for the wedding. We saved probably $20 a tie from anywhere else, and the product is the perfect length (even for the super tall guys) and great quality. Shipping was as expected right... Read More from Illinois. Definitely recommend!!!!!

2018-02-09T14:44:47 Response from the vendor

So glad you found us! Congrats our your upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Nina R

Had the best experience shopping from this website. Customer service went above and beyond to help me, even when I had forgotten to add something to my order, and products were exactly what I needed for my groomsmen and ring bearers. Would definitely recommend this website to... Read More those shopping for their wedding, or any other special occasion.

2017-11-14T11:27:50 Response from the vendor

Congrats on your upcoming wedding and thanks so much for the awesome review!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Bry G

Able to match our colors and so many options! VERY FAST shipping and great customer service. VERY reasonably priced and will send multiple fabric swatches to pick from.

2017-10-06T14:56:35 Response from the vendor

We're so glad we were able to match your wedding colors! Thanks for the great review and congrats on your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Josh S

I ordered 7 coral and navy stripped ties for my groomsmen to wear in our wedding and they were absolutely perfect! My groomsmen's professions vary from financial advisors, school teachers, businessmen, pastor, etc and each of them expressed their appreciation in the quality and... Read More looks of the tie and told me they will be wearing it on a regular basis. Awesome product and I'll be buying more in the future from you all!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017

I recently purchased ties, bow ties and suspenders for our wedding party and father's of both groom and bride from Tiemart great quality , so many colors & styles to choose from , great pricing, fast shipping. Tie mart helped make our wedding a success.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Blake W

We ordered suspenders for the groomsmen and couldn't have been more pleased with our experience. The color matched perfectly, the price was on point, and our order was packed and shipped very quickly. 10/10 would definitely use again!

2017-08-08T09:19:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review!!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kayla D

Great quality and price. I had a very specific color scheme and mismatched look that I wanted for our wedding. I was able to find various blush/pink bow ties in the colors I wanted for a great price at TieMart!

2017-08-07T09:48:22 Response from the vendor

So glad we had all the colors you were looking for! Congrats on your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Nichole D

Tiemart is amazing! They have such a large variety of colors and styles. I was able to find the perfect ties for the groomsmen. In eggplant and burnt orange stripe! The quality is exceptional, great value, and delivery in a flash. Tiemart helped make my wedding exactly what I... Read More wanted.

2017-08-03T09:46:18 Response from the vendor

Great choice for a fall wedding! Congrats on your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Amanda H

Perfection! I ordered all of the ties for my wedding party through TieMart. I was a little worried about the quality because they were the most affordable (especially these days when the quality has lowered but the cost has risen). I was super happy and so relieved when they... Read More arrived! They're perfect and the shipping was impressive! Tiemart is awesome and I would HIGHLY recommend them, especially if you're buying multiples!

2017-08-02T16:57:54 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for ordering with us!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Deidre R

Tie Mart was absolutely amazing !!! So much selection for a fraction of the cost!! More than reasonable prices , so affordable and so fast on delivery!! Best of the best.

2017-08-02T16:50:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review and good luck with your last few weeks of planning!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Sandra A

I loved ordering with Tie-Mart! Great quality products that my guys will love. The site was easy to use and I was impressed with how nice the products were.

2017-07-28T21:02:59 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for choosing us for your wedding!

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Elayna S

My fiance and I ordered his, the groomsmen, & our ring bearer's boe ties from Tiemart. They look great and arrived quickly. I love that they send free color swatches. It was actually very useful because we initially were thinking a different shade of purple would be the closest... Read More match and, after receiving the swatches, we realized we were wrong. Definitely saves us from having to do returns! Customer service was great. At first, we were having trouble receiving our swatches and they made sure to fix the problem and get our swatches to us. The price is great and I have no complaints abot quality. Can't wait to see everyone in them in September!!

2017-07-28T13:44:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the great review and congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 My N

At first the customer service seemed ok. It's awesome they offer free swatches. However their skinny tie clips were the size of the skinny tie itself. I returned that along with the pocket squares because I decided that it's too much for the ties and pocket squares to match. I... Read More did keep the ties. My return stated there was an adjustment on the return along with a "color swatch discount." So of course I emailed to question why I'm being charged for the free color swatches. The rep that worked on my issue was not apologetic at all for any misunderstanding. I now understand what the fees are and it's not what it's stated for on the return receipt. Which is why I was confused in the first place. I will also be returning the ties along with never purchasing from this company again because of Christine the Customer Service Rep.

2017-06-16T10:04:57 Response from the vendor

We apologize for the miscommunication on the return. The price adjustment was for a coupon code we send with the color swatches that no longer applied due to the initial return, which we do state in our return policy. We absolutely would never charge for... Read Less Read More