Tiffany's Baking Co.

(26)

Serving Western NC, NC

FREE consultations lead to priceless creations.

Years of experience has provided us with phenomenal recipes, gorgeous designs, and an eye for detail. From outrageous and whimsical...to traditional and simplistic, our cakes are our passion. And the taste...exquisite. We look forward to making your special event unforgettable. Groom's Cake too!

$$$

Type

Cake Tops & Accessories

64 Carolyn Drive, Serving Western NC, NC

Review for Tiffany's Baking Company

Reviewed on 6/09/2009 Kelly R

Tiffany saved the day when my cake was damaged the night prior to the wedding. The damaged cake was made by a baker in Winston-Salem. Tiffany stepped in stayed up half the night and whipped out and even better tasting and better looking cake than the original. She should have her own TV show! Her work is beautiful and tastes divine!!!

NO ONE IS BETTER. Period!

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Lauren G

i have NEVER experienced any professional with more talent for their craft than Tiffany!!! you will be absolutely blown away by how detailed, creative, and easy to work with she is! There is NOTHING that she cannot do! Her cake flavors and fillings were DEVINE! My wedding guests could not stop talking about all the different flavors each tier was and how yummy the pieces were! Tiffany is humble, kind, and encouraging for your big day and event. She knows her business and can work with anything. Literally, no one is better:)

10/17/2012 Response from the vendor

OM-gosh! You are so sweet! I have apassion for what I do here and LOVE working with my clients. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reinforcing what we do here. It was our honor to have this part on your Beautiful Day.... Read Less Read More

amazing !

Reviewed on 11/11/2010 Jessica j

Tiffany is a wonderful person and an excellent baker! she responded to all of my emails within 24 hours. I changed the design multiple times and she never seemed annoyed. we finally met in person and outlined everything. she pays wonderful attention to detail. I ended up combining a look from one cake I found with a picture I emailed her of my dress. wow! it was beautiful! she made a 3d grooms cake of an airplane that was unbelievable! on top of all that, the cakes tasted amazing! I am considering her making our one year anniversary cake, and she lives out of state! highly recommend...plus she is supposed to be getting airtime on tlc. that tells you her work is awesome!

11/11/2010 Response from the vendor

Awwee! You are so incredibly welcome. It was our honor, and, we are touched by such a beautiful review! Thank you. Only the best of life to you both, sincerely ~ the team at Tiffany's Baking Co.

Woderful cake & people!

Reviewed on 12/03/2014 Raechel N

We are in Delaware and saw the eact cake we dreamed of online. I could not find a local baker that could make the cake. I called Tiffany in North Carolina and she said she would be happy to make it for us. We drove to NC for a tasting, everything was sooo delicious it was hard to choose and Tiffany was Awesome! She is so nice and Friendly and is a superb artist. Our cake was one of the stars of our wedding, everyone was so impressed. Thank you Tiffany!

12/04/2014 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very very much! It was our honor and the wedding was GORGEOUS!!!!! What wonderful family you all are. it was a joy to meet you and I wish you soo much love and success in your future. Take care! tiffany

Best wedding cake ever

Reviewed on 9/30/2013 Leah P

As an out of town bride, I had only a few days in Asheville to visit multiple vendors and book everything for my wedding a year later. Tiffany's was by far my favorite place that I visited! I went with my parents and fiance, and we had a wonderful cake tasting with Tiffany. She really listened to my ideas and my venue, sketching out a sample of what the cake would look like as we talked. I wanted multiple desserts with my cake, and she had the great idea of doing a cake, cupcakes, mini "cutie" pies, and chocolate covered strawberries. The cake had large ornate gold decor pieces on it, along with sugared purple hydrangea and orange bittersweet berries on that looked real. To bring out the gold on the cake, she wrapped all of the cupcakes in gold wrappings, and sprinkled gold glitter on the icing. She also placed gold flecks onto each chocolate covered strawberry. The desserts were placed on cake stands of different heights and sizes and the overall effect was beautiful! The desserts were also delicious. We enjoyed it all so much that my mom is now ordering mini pies from her for our family thanksgiving, because she ships! Tiffany herself is a fantastic person to do business with. She is down to earth, really friendly, and easy to talk to. I am very satisfied with her services and will be ordering cakes and pies from her for all my events from now on!

10/01/2013 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the sweetest words and comments! It was our honor to bake and create for you all. it was easy and a pure joy. Thank you again so much for the wonderful review, we are soooo grateful to you. Take care & sweet... Read Less Read More

Delicious & Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/19/2012 TAMMY J

Tiffany is really an artist, extremely talented. Every cake that we tasted at the tasting was delicious. Our cake turned out beautiful and was to die for. We had a small cake, only for 25 people.

11/21/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooooo very very much!

Beautiful and delicious cupcakes

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Avani M

Tiffany made beautiful cupcakes for our wedding. Her design with Maple leaves, which matched our invitations and decor, were amazing. The carrot cake cupcakes were my husband's favorite, while the chocolate cupcake with ganache and raspberry were my favorite. Simply delicious.

10/05/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our honor and joy to bake and create for you. We are so grateful for your kind review. :)

Perfect wedding cake!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2012 sabrina m

Tiffany was extremely professional and pleasant. She was willing to work with me on meeting times and places and with wedding cake drop off and stand pick up. She made everything so easy. The cake was spectacular! It looked exactly like I specified but somehow was even more beautiful than the picture I brought her. Everyone at the wedding commented on the cake. It also tasted amazing with many many flavors to choose from. the raspberry cake with white chocolate mousse/crushed raspberry filling and chocolate ganache was so good and unique. I would definitely recommend her to a bride that really really cares about her cake and recognizes it as the center or her reception.

9/13/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the msot beautiful review! Oh it was our honor and we were sooo happy to hear that you were pleased!!!!! We wish you both a most wonderful filled decades together in your marriage. Many thanks, The team at Tiffany's Baking Co.

Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Mary Ann H

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Tiffany is really good at what she does!!! Her cakes are always flawless and taste amazing. We had 2 flavors for our wedding cake: carrot cake and white pound cake with raspberry preserves and passionfruit buttercream!! Both flavors were to die for!! We had some left over cake and my mom took it to her old work and they stated it was the best cake they had ever tasted. My wedding cake was absolutely beautiful!! It met all my expectations and more!!!

9/13/2012 Response from the vendor

Yipee! I am thrilled you were so happy. oh my what a beautiful review. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Sweetest of memories for decades upon decades to you guys!

Coolest Cakes Ever

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Jennifer M

Tiffany sculpted cakes that looked like wooden boxes with candles on top. They made beautiful centerpieces and we had so much cake we had to send guests home with extra! Everything was delicious, and Tiffany is great to work with.

9/13/2012 Response from the vendor

We had sooo much fun making your cakes! What a blast! Plus you as a client was so wonderful to work with. it was our honor to help make your reception memorable for your guests. All our wishes to you both, the Team at Tiffany's... Read Less Read More

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 Kelly R

Tiffany is amazing! During our consultation she prepared a thorough tasting of many different cakes, fillings, and icings in many different combinations. She helped us pick the perfect concept. Tiffany drew out the exact cakes that we had in mind and executed them perfectly. I could not have imagined a more perfect outcome!! She is truly an artist, professional,and life saver!!

5/29/2012 Response from the vendor

Thank you guys....soooo much! It was our honor and its clients like you all that make what we do so much fun and rewarding. Have a beautful honeymoon and all our love, the crew at TBC

Phenomenal Baker!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Lindsay A

Tiffany's Baking Co. did an amazing job with the cake, cupcakes, and pies we had for our wedding. Tiffany was wonderful to work with; she is very quick to respond to emails and phone calls and very flexible with changes in orders (we had quite a few flavor changes and Tiffany was extremely accommodating and understanding). She went above and beyond our expectations. Not only did everything taste phenomenal (we got a ton of compliments!), but everything was so beautiful and uniquely decorated. She helped our vision come to life through her creativity. We met with her to explain to her the theme, colors, etc. of our wedding and we watched her sketch the set up of the cake, cupcakes and pies right before our eyes and it was truly stunning! Tiffany is extremely talented and we would love to have her bake for a future event of ours!

10/04/2011 Response from the vendor

It was my honor and I am SO immensely grateful for your beautiful review. Thank you and have a beautiful and safe holiday season. :o) p.s. we would LOVE to bake for you all again, anytime!

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2011 Maren B

Tiffany is FANTASTIC. I had a general idea of what I wanted my cake to look like, and she took it to the next level. The sugar flowers were stunning, the cake color was perfect and it was so delicious, we did a second cake cutting for photos. I had amaretto soaked almond cake for two layers, and not a single piece was left! Tiffany came highly recommended from other vendors I used and I would highly recommend her for any occasion where cake is present.

10/04/2011 Response from the vendor

Everyone is still talking about yuor cake at The Crest Center. LOL. It was that type of cake that really came to life once we arrived and started adding all the sugarwork. it was our honor, and thank you for choosing us for yuor Wedding... Read Less Read More

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Kate S

Tiffany made both a HUGE 3D Ramblin' Wreck from GA Tech and a small gluten-free cake for our wedding in Highlands without ever meeting in person. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our cakes were beautiful and delicious!! I highly recommend using Tiffany's to anyone looking for an amazing cake!

10/04/2011 Response from the vendor

LOL. Kate I had a blast working on it and was sooooo touched by all your wonderful feedback. Only the best to you both and your families. ~tiffany

Surprised and very disappointed

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Donna L

Cake design was made almost exactly as ordered. Colors were perfect, execution was mediocre; leaning, off center and fondant was sagging (doesn't convey in low resolution photo). Even worse than the presentation was the taste and texture; the red velvet cake was very dry - not even close to the delicious cake we sampled at Tiffany's shop. The cake was to serve 130 folks, however, we had 160 guests but less than half the cake was eaten. To be fair, the cake traveled a winding mountainous road two hours away from the bakery, even still we feel this particular cake fell very short of Tiffany's best work. But you can judge for yourself - here is a link to a picture of the cake: http://yonderways.com/wedding/images/300312_2263741426335_1032478414_32663276_1047446041_n.jpg We sampled delicious cakes and saw beautiful samples of Tiffany's work at the tasting which was a far cry from the cake we received.

9/13/2011 Response from the vendor

We are heartfelt and extremely sad that we were not given the opportunity to communicated, and, professionally, resolve this complaint as it WAS our very 1st in 13 years. Please be advised we LOVE our clients and work diligently to always strive for perfection, we... Read Less Read More

Unbelievable

Reviewed on 8/30/2011 Mom K

We knew Tiffany's cakes tasted great after the tasting but we never could possibly imagine how spectacular her designs could be. She replicated the beautiful crystal design from my daughter;s wedding gown on to the cake and even had a replica of the antique hair clip as the topper for the cake. However one of the most talked about parts of the entire wedding was the grooms cake. The brides beloved pug did not make the trip for the wedding but you never would have known that if you saw the replica of him in attendance. It was absolutely perfect right down to his favorite toy. Everyone was hesitant to cut into him. Both cakes tasted every bit as perfect as they looked. Thank you again Tiffany.

8/31/2011 Response from the vendor

If I could reach threw this computer and hug you all i would. :o) Thank you immensely for your kind words. It was our honor. We LOVE what we do..... and love taking car eof our clients. tiffany

Tiffany's Baking Co.

Reviewed on 5/24/2011 amber a

We had the most beautiful cake I have ever seen! Everyone was amazed! She can do anything!

5/25/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you sooo much. I will pass this on to my team here and let them know that we have made yet another beautiful bride VERY happy. :o) ~tiffany

Amazing Cakes

Reviewed on 5/20/2011 Candice A

Tiffany is one talented baker! She was able to create the cake of my dreams right before my eyes on paper and it was so delicious and just as I had always imagined! Tiffany is very easy to work with and has a lot of flavors to choose from. The cake tasting was the hardest part because they were all so delicious. If you want a truly special cake, I recommend Tiffany!

Most delicious cake ever!! Gorgeous design too!

Reviewed on 4/24/2011 Jessica S

Tiffany was great! From the moment we met with her at the tasting we were hooked. Her cakes are all so delicious and amazing. She's truly an amazing artist and baker! She even makes homemade fondant from marshmallows! I've been a wedding videographer for 10 years myself and I think this is the best wedding cake I've ever eaten! It was so moist, flavorful and delicious. The cake design was exactly what I wanted, too. Tiffany also did a New England Sports themed cupcake tower for our rehearsal dinner! My husband loved it! If you want a unique amazing delicious cake, go with Tiffany's Baking Company!!!

Tiffany's - The Best Kept Secret in North Carolina

Reviewed on 12/01/2010 ML C

Our wedding was at the Grand Bohemian Hotel Asheville. We loved the old world elegance, with the surprise element of chic, glamourous oppulance. It's what drew us in, and we knew our baker would have to understand our vision to make it happen. Our classic wedding with sophistication and elegance had to have the perfect cake. I can't find adequate words to describe the talents and character of Tiffany Good. She is simply amazing. She designed, and redesigned my cake to interpert my dream and incorporated architectural elements in the guilded border on the cake. The cake looked as amazing as it tasted. She did not sacrifice looks for taste, and is proof that you don't have to! She personalizes every single cake to make your cake truly yours. Tiffany cares about the cakes she produces and resides in the bride and grooms heart long after each and every morsel are gone. Our cake was absolutely perfect! It tasted great and it looked like a fantasy! Guest are still commenting about the perfection of her cake, specifically about how moist it was and how good the flavor combinations were surprising, yet delightful. We had alternating layers ganache, german chocolate filling and caramel between laywers of chocolate cake; and fillings of wildberries, raspberries and raspberry cream cheese between layers of a suculent pound cake. Tiffany is involved in the phone consultations, the tasting, the follow-up meetings and details. It is delightful meeting her in person and seeing how immaculate her bakery is. I highly recommend a cake by Tiffany's if you want it to be your perfect cake. She is only happy when you are. Tiffany's brand brings everything and more to this experience. Her cakes are artwork - beautifully crafted and completely edible. Her cascades of delicious icing-flowers don't wilt during the reception. The cake can (and should) look just as beautiful cut as it does whole. You will be amazed by Tiffany's professionalism and responsiveness - her integrity and zest for life are contagious, and runs a business that must be envied by her peers. She is sensitive to budgets and makes suggestions and is creative in overcoming seemingly huge hurddles. She is a great source of help and inspiration. It tasted as good as it looked! We received a lot of compliments from our guests about the cake, specifically about how moist it was and how good the flavor combinations tasted. Tiffany's brand brings everything and more to this experience. Her cakes are artwork - beautifully crafted and completely edible. Why have real flowers on a cake when you can have cascades of delicious icing-flowers that don't wilt during the reception? The cake can (and should) look just as beautiful cut as it does whole. If a special cake is part of your dream for your wedding, treat yourself to having Tiffany be part of your celebration. Long after the moment/ceremony is over...you will cherish the memories of the beauty, the aroma and the flavor of your own dream come true. We were blessed to start our life with a cake from Tiffany and hope to have her make many more for other joyful events in our lives. M+K Hall Charlotte, NC09.17.10

2/10/2011 Response from the vendor

thank you for all your beautiful support!!!tiffany

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Mandy R

Tiffany did a great job turning our vision into a reality. The groom's cake (a Starbucks coffee cup and Blackberry) looked so realistic one of our guests asked if it was a coffee dispenser. The flavors on both cakes were amazing and even the fondant tasted great. We wanted something unique and non-traditional, and Tiffany was right on board with us from the start! She rocked!

2/10/2011 Response from the vendor

Thank you Mandy! I am so grateful that you reviewed us and was so sweet with it as well. thank you!

Beautiful & Delicious

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Tiffany C

I can't say enough good things about Tiffany's Baking Co. Tiffany is an amazing business woman as well as an amazing baker! Her talent and ability to visualize something you have in your head and put it on paper and then into a work of edible art is just amazing. I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!

Tiffany is great!

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Rachel A

My cake was exactly what I wanted with flavor! It was delicious and was everything I wanted. She is awesome and go with her or you are missing out!

11/02/2010 Response from the vendor

It was our honor...... thank you for being such an amazing bride. Congrats to you both! ~ the team at Tiffany's Baking Co.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/22/2010 Debbie P

Tiffany did an outstanding job of replicating a Nikon camera for the groom's cake. Not only did it look great---it was delicious.

Cake was delicious!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Jennifer H

My wedding cake was vanilla pound cake with fresh strawberry filling and buttercream icing. It was light, delicious, fruit was good, icing was not too strong, and it was beautiful!

Send Email