Serving Richmond's best-dressed brides since 1969

Old-fashioned personal service gives brides an unforgettable experience at our spacious new boutique. Offering one of Virginia’s largest and finest selections of gowns, Tiffanys has received numerous awards. Richmond's oldest bridal store invites you to be part of the tradition: be a Tiffanys bride.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations

1517-D N Parham Rd, Richmond, VA

Outstanding Service!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Jocelyn R

27 years ago, my mother purchased her dress from Tiffanys Bridal. It was beautiful, well made, and fit her personality perfectly. She had such a great experience that it was a no-brainer that I would find my perfect dress there. I felt welcomed and important from the moment I... Read More walked in. Audrey was outstanding at helping me figure out what dress would be best for me, and I didn't feel rushed or pressured into anything. I wasn't ready quite yet to make a purchase, so I waited a little while. After a (very) unsuccessful appointment at another Richmond bridal salon, we went right back to Tiffanys. Sharon, the owner, was incredibly helpful and accomodating. I was able to try on the dress I loved from my first visit, and I fell in love with it even more! It also ended up being the very first dress I had tried on, which shows how good of a job Audrey did at finding a dress to fit my personality. Needless to say, I ordered it immediately as I did not need any more persuasion. I am still waiting for it to come in, but I can't wait! Everyone has been amazing to work with, even when I don't have an appointment and come in to see how my veil (something borrowed) looks with the sample dress. I recommend, without an ounce of hesitation, Tiffanys Bridal!

2014-09-11T13:08:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your lovely review -- we look forward to seeing you again soon! Ashley at Tiffanys

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Jennifer M

Everyone at Tiffany's Bridal was amazing! I always went in feeling like I was a friend to them and everything was perfect with my wedding dress. Alterations were perfect after the first time! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress...it was perfect for my big day and... Read More fit my personality! We also used The Grooms Corner and Barry was absolutely FANTASTIC! He was so helpful and knows his information!

Incredible Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Lisa J

Save yourself a lot of trouble and go straight to Tiffany's Bridal in Richmond, Virginia. Seriously. My daughter bought her gown from Tiffany's, on a rush order from England, and a wedding only a few weeks away...and at every turn, everything was handled wonderfully. We felt... Read More like we were the only customer. Sharon, the owner, was in charge of my daughter's appointment, and I could not have been more pleased. She wrote my daughter a thank you note, handwritten (who does THAT anymore?), thanking her for the opportunity to be of service. And the best part of the whole experience with Tiffany's Bridal? The fact that the owner told me she would do whatever she could to help my daughter find a gown (knowing we were in a major time crunch)...even if she bought the gown from another shop. Now that's service.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Heather W

Tiffany Bridal carries many of the popular designers but don't what they lack is customer service and realistic bridal sizes to try on. When I arrived for my appointment, I was surprised that the woman "helping" me never asked what styles I was looking for and never offered to... Read More pull suggestions for me. Instead she told me and my bridesmaids to look around ourselves but that only the back corner would have dresses that would fit me (street size 14). The few dresses they had in sizes above a bridal 8 or 10 were not recent/trendy styles. So I was limited to a few dresses, none of which were the designers I went specifically to Tiffany to try on. And in the fitting room the woman "helping" me barely did that. She didn't hold the dresses for me to get into or out of and she did the worst job of clipping the gowns ever. My bridesmaids actually had to hold the dresses while I was at the mirror so I could see what they looked like. It was a miserable experience and such a disappointment. They didn't even offer to show me some of the gowns I wanted to see because they didn't have a sample that I could get into. They wouldn't even hold it up in front of me so I could see. I'm a fairly average sized bride, so I can only imagine it is worse for a plus sized bride. Despite the appeal of the designers they carry, don't waste your time at Tiffany. Unless you are under a street size 6 you won't be able to fit in anything here and the service leaves a lot to be desired.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Lea T

I had just left another bridal store prior to going to Tiffany's and I must say I was EXTREMELY discouraged as a plus size (18/20) bride. I went to Tiffany's bridal not knowing exactly what type of dress I wanted, and what dress style fit my body type the best. When I went... Read More to Tiffany's and worked with my consultant Ashley my entire attitude about dress shopping changed. Ashley was very professional, and brought me dresses that complimented my body type, and I was EXCITED to try on more and more dresses. This is how a bride is suppose to feel. A bride is suppose to feel like they are in good hands and Tiffany's bridal is that place. Oh and they have an awesome plus size selection to choose from as well! If you haven't visited Tiffany's bridal yet, please put this on your to-do list.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Nicole S

I wouldn't have had the wedding of my dreams without beginning my journey at Tiffanys. From the moment I walked into the beautiful bridal salon they treated me like family. Wendy took such great care of me and listened to exactly what I was looking for then helped guide me... Read More along the way. I was able to choose from the most amazing gowns but in the end selected the most exquisite gown with the help of my sales consultant Wendy who treated me so well I felt like family. They took wonderful care of my bridesmaids and flower girls who all loved their dresses and looked amazing. This was my perfect, dream experience that was truly as fun as I had hoped it would be.

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Shannon F

I'm so glad this wasn't my first bridal dress shopping experience or I would have given up. I had a 4 o'clock appointment, I got there about 10 minutes early to look around. When I walked in I was completely ignored. I had to flag down 3 different people and tell them in... Read More here for my appointment-still ignored. I was about ready to leave when someone finally listened to us and realized we were here for an appointment. My consultant was Wendy. She was very rushed and asked my 5 questions in a row trying to find out what I waned. She didn't ask who the three women with me were either, she didn't care. I described a dress I was looking for and said I'm open to other options-wedding dress shopping is supposed to be fun right? As soon as I told her my budget her attitude changed, probably because she saw her commission check decreasing. I think $1,000-$1,500 is a lot of money for a dress but she made me feel cheap. I told her my budget and she took me to the basement sale section which I don't think customers should even go down there. I found 2 dresses to try on so we went to the dressing rooms. As I was changing she was in and out of the dressing room and every time the door opened people could see me in my underwear! I tried on the two and decided I didn't like them and then she just left me in the dressing room. I didn't know if she was getting more options or what was happening. I waited a few minutes then decided I should get dressed. When I came out the room I saw she was at the desk doing something completely different so she was obviously done with me. We left and no one even noticed, no thank you or goodbye. This store made me feel cheap, discouraged, and worthless. That is not how a bride is supposed to feel! Shopping for a wedding dress is supposed to be fun and exciting, if you want to feel special do not go to Tiffanys bridal. They are the ones who are worthless

Great Salon

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Gina P

I found the perfect dress here. The staff are very friendly and patient (I am a bit indecisive). I made some major alterations to my dress and the seamstress was amazing and so sweet and dedicated to making the dress perfect.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

My daughter & I had the best experience at Tiffanys Bridal. We had shopped at numerous other bridal salons, but nothing compared to the service at Tiffanys. We were lucky enough to have Sharon as our consultant - not only was she professional, knowledgeable, & experienced, but... Read More also warm, welcoming, compassionate, friendly, honest, supportive, and patient. We were never pressured, stressed, or rushed, in fact, Sharon made us feel as if we were the sole reason for her day! The entire experience was exactly what I envisioned how the day should transpire and my daughter found THE DRESS. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Tiffanys Bridal to anyone looking to have the most amazing experience to find the dress for one of the most important days of their lives. Thank you Sharon for an amazing memory of my daughter finding the perfect wedding gown and the first glimpse of how beautiful my daughter will look on her wedding day. LOVE TIFFANYS BRIDAL AND SHARON !!!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Amanda C

Tiffany's Bridal is THE BEST! I went to several other bridal shops before Tiffany's to try to find my dress, and was so disappointed with the impersonal service and "rushed" feeling. The staff at Tiffany's was so helpful, easy to work with, and supportive. I was so excited to... Read More find my gorgeous gown at Tiffany's! I actually found two I loved and made a second appointment to make my final decision. I wish I had just gone straight there. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Danielle L

Tiffany's was the first bridal salon I decided to schedule an appointment at. I was bringing 5 people with me and wanted to make sure we had plenty of space for everyone. I scheduled an appointment for 12pm on a Saturday but called the next day to reschedule it for 3pm once I... Read More had a better idea of our schedule for that day. They told me 3pm was no problem and they rescheduled it. The day before my appointment though, Tiffany's called me to confirm, but they still had the 12pm time in the books. I'm sure this is a simple/silly mistake and I could have rearranged my day to come in at 12pm instead of my planned 3pm, but they went above and beyond the make sure I could still have my 3pm appointment, even moving around other things with stylists to make sure I had someone to work with me. I know mistakes like that can happen easily and I would've been fine making the 12pm time work, but I was so impressed that they didn't let that happen and they accommodated me and fixed the mistake. I only mention this because it was a great testament to their customer service. I got to work with Sharon who is the owner of the shop and she was FANTASTIC! She let me and my girls browse around first and pull dresses we thought matched what I wanted, then we narrowed them down a little from there. She truly listened to what I had liked so far, what I didn't like, what material I was looking for, etc. She helped me try on each dress, making sure it was pinned correctly each time to get the full effect of how it would look on me even if it wasn't the right size on the sample. I've found this is hugely important because sometimes you may decide against a dress because of the sample not looking right on you, when it would actually look perfect in your true size. When I found my dress, I initially tried it on in a size too small and although I LOVED it, I was concerned it be would too restrictive since it felt so tight. Sharon assured me it was just due to the smaller size and found me another sample that was a few sizes too large, and pinned it on me to show me. Had she not done that, I might have skipped out on my dream dress. It was PERFECT for me and I'm so happy with my choice. Sharon walked me through every decision from the veil to the belt that I loved, and explained every next step I should expect moving forward. She event went over the alteration costs I could expect. I am so glad I had the chance to work with her and it was such a great experience. Plus, Tiffany's had SO MANY beautiful designers to choose from in quite a large range of prices. I'm so happy I shopped there and can't wait to come back in for my first fitting when my dress comes in! THANK YOU SHARON!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Rachel N

My mom and I got lucky when we visited Tiffany's. Even though we didn't have an appointment and were just there to look at accessories and peek at dresses on the rack, a fortunate cancellation meant that our consultant, Wendy, could help us try on dresses. Wendy took us... Read More through the store and together we chose dresses of all styles, since it was my first time dress shopping. Wendy was incredibly patient, helpful, and knowledgeable as I tried on dresses. She let me try on several dresses multiple times as I tried to make a decision. Three hours flew by before I even realized it! I highly recommend visiting Tiffany's for high-quality, unique gowns and exceptional service.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015

Avoid this place like the plague. The employees are incompetent when it came to sizing. I had THREE people, including the owner, measure me. They all came up with different numbers. In the end, I was told they HAD to order a ridiculously huge size since there is a 20in... Read More difference in my waist & hip. I was told that even though it was "flowy" the liner wasn't & so it had to be a really big size in order to fit my hips properly- & I would just need to take in the waist-and oh, that's going to be a $50 fee. Then, I'm told that b/c of my height (5'10) they need to add a height fee so that more fabric can be added- and that's another $50. I refused that & said I would deal w/the dress. We then had to put half down before the dresses could be ordered- and fyi no refunds. After 1 girl picked up her dress & discovered that her sizing was WAY off, I decided to pick mine up & try it on before paying the balance. When I tried it on, I zipped it up and let go- & the dress proceeded to fall off me & hang loosely on my lower hips. I got dressed & went to the girl at the desk and told her I had an issue with the dress and that the sizing was completely inaccurate. I was asked to try it on again so she could see. I did so, and came out holding the dress up. She immediately said "oh wow, that is way too big! Let me get the owner". Here's where it gets good. The owner came out, & as she clipped my dress tightly on me, she became defensive & said that b/c of my measurements; they had to order this big and blah blah. I told her it was clear that they ordered way bigger than what was needed and I was charged an for this and given the grossly inaccurate sizing, my alterations would be much more than anticipated. She kept insisting it was "technically" the right size for my hips- so I grabbed the material at my hips & showed that even with the dress tightly clipped on, there was plenty of room in the hip area. She then came up with another excuse- by blaming the designer & saying he had a new "fabric cutter" & the fabric is being "cut too big" & that is why the dress size is so inaccurate. OK- so, you went from trying to tell me the dress was the correct size to suddenly coming up with some ridiculous excuse and blaming the designer? I was clearly pissed- because I was charged more for the dress and that the alterations would now be much more expensive. She then made me an offer- saying that if I would let them do the alterations, she would only charge me half. HAHA! Yea right, so that you can tell me the alterations were $200 so you need $100 from me? I think not. I demanded a price and eventually she said they would do all of the alterations for $20. I said ok- and made her receipt it up and I paid- so that there would be none of that "oh we don't show that she told you it would be $20" when I came to pick it up. When the seamstress came to measure for alterations, she shook her head and said "way too big". Two weeks later when I picked up my dress, the seamstress mentioned having to cut off "5 sizes" worth of material. Ha! Go figure! Unfortunately, this wasn't the case for just me- as SEVERAL of the other bridesmaids had the same issue- the dresses were grossly inaccurate in sizing and their alterations ended up being nearly the same price as the dress. The owner is running a scam. They purposely order incorrect sizes & then cash in on alterations. They trap you by the required down payments & their no refund policy. Save yourself and go somewhere else!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Briana J

I went to Tiffany's yesterday afternoon as I'm beginning the search for my wedding dress. Our consultant Kendall was so helpful and very kind as she helped me try on (multiple times) several of the many beautiful gowns they carry! I look forward to returning to Tiffany's as I... Read More narrow down my search :)

Best Quality Bridal Gowns

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Katherine H

I had been to a few stores before going to Tiffany's and I just wasn't falling in love with anything I had seen. The dresses at other stores felt more like costumes to me then putting on a beautiful gown. That all changed once I started trying on the gowns at Tiffany's.... Read More Tiffany's has a great selection of gowns that are all classic and timeless. I had a hard time choosing between two beautiful gowns. My party was pretty torn, but with the help of Wendy she was definitely able to steer me towards what my gut was telling me. I couldn't be happier with the dress I chose and I am so thankful for Wendy in narrowing down my selection.

Tiffany's Provided Great Service

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

Our appointment at Tiffany's with Kendall was amazing. She pulled some fabulous selections. She was patient, helpful, kind and understanding...like family. Recommend Tiffany's and Kendall highly.

Amazing salon with amazing service!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Diana

I had visited many salons in Richmond before I visited Tiffanys. From the moment I walked in the door of Tiffanys I knew I was going to love it, everyone was so friendly and welcoming! Wendy was my consultant and she was absolutely amazing, she knew exactly what I needed before... Read More I could even tell her. She knew what would work for me and she found me my dream dress! All the consultants at Tiffanys are awesome and they make you feel like you have all been friends for years. Not only that, but they all remembered me when I went back in after I bought my dress to show it to other family members and that meant a lot to me that they remembered who I was. Tiffanys makes you feel right at home and they provide the best service above all other salons I went to!

Tiffany's Saved the Day!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Emily F

I had done all the prep work. Called salons, made appointments, gathered all my people, and then every salon we went to was a disappointment. What was in my budget I didn't like, and the ones I liked were over budget (having a champagne appetite on a diet coke budget isn't... Read More easy!). After a particularly disheartening stop, my sister-in-law called Tiffany's, who were able to get us in at the last minute due to a canceled appointment. We hurried over there, and Kendall immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. She was the first consultant who was not phased by my limited budget, and gave me hope that an awesome dress was still possible. Even though the store was getting ready to close, she helped me find and try on several dresses, without ever rushing me or the group of ladies with me. The last dress I tried on was a sample dress that is being discontinued. It fit me perfectly off the rack, and was exactly what I had envisioned! I got the dress plus a beautiful veil all for my exact budget, and for less than half of the original dress cost! I am so excited to wear it on my wedding day! Of the five salons I visited, Tiffany's by far had the best customer service, selection (with reasonable prices), and quality - the sample dress I bought looks brand new. I tried on other sample dresses at other salons that would require cleaning before being able to wear them. It is clear why they have been given the "best of" award for four years running - it is much deserved! Lesson learned - next time, call Tiffany's first!

Kendall is Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Molly R

I went this past weekend with my mom and two bridesmaids to Tiffany's. This was my first time trying on dresses, so I was very uneducated about what I wanted. I described tons of random likes and dislikes to Kendall, my consultant, and she immediately picked up on dresses I... Read More would and wouldn't like. I was worried going in that the consultant wouldn't get a feel for "me", but I felt like no stone was left unturned because I truly trusted that she understood what I wanted and understood the store's inventory. After every dress I put on, she was on the ground laying it out perfectly, describing what she knew about the designer and qualities of the fabric and lace, etc. She got along wonderfully with me and my friends and mom, the whole experience was so natural and everyone felt comfortable to be themselves and offer helpful advice, because of the atmosphere Kendall created. I've since looked at two salons (Bella Rosa and David's) and both the inventory and the service didn't compare. I'm calling Tiffany's back tomorrow to schedule another appointment with Kendall and hopefully make a decision soon!

Fabulous experience

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 MELISSA D

This place is Fabulous . Wendy was amazing and patient with me . (And my sister Kimmy) Best customer service ever. Wendy knew what I was envisioning of my dream dress and I found it. Thank you Wendy and Tiffanys Bridal.

Claire was the best

Reviewed on 11/29/2014

We have been looking for bridesmaids dresses for a while from Atlanta to DC. Claire was so helpful. She pulled dresses for us, gave us her opinion (which we asked for) and fit us in the different styles that looked good on various body shapes. Claire was the best!

High Fashion diva finds her dream dress for CHEAP!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

I have always had high standards, however never willing to pay the price! I have the pnina tornai taste, but not the $$ for pay for a $10,000 dress! I wasn't willing to sacrifice my wedding dress!! I came to Tiffany's wanting a pnina tornai look, but only wanting to pay no more... Read More than $1,000! I realized that what I wanted, didn't exist! I found an amazing dress on sale for $450 but still was missing the "bling" I wanted. It was amazing quality and fit me perfect, but didn't bling enough. They recommended that I have the pieces attached separate to create a more unique look! Long story short, I got an amazing UNIQUE dress, for an unbeatable price, GREAT quality, AMAZING service, and I am one happy bride!!! Selection is great! Service is SO personal! Prices are good!!! Happy Bride :) :) :)

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique in Richmond, VA

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Elysia G

This store has every dress from vintage to the latest fashion. I had been to twenty different dress stores and found nothing. The dresses were in great condition (that's why I bought mine off the rack). I paid extra for getting buttons down the back and modifying the neckline to... Read More a sweetheart. However, their seamstress is very skillful. The service was great... Their employees let me have my own space and never got up in my face or pressured me to buy a dress I wasn't ready to buy. I was very impressed with the quality of the dresses on the rack (and it's because they help you into and out of the dresses).

The Whole Shabang!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Rial T

We came to Tiffany's after going to a few bridal stores without much luck. We found a dress the first visit at TIffany's and then in the end also got the bridesmaid dresses, MOB dress and rent the groom and groomsmen suits from there as well. The ladies at Tiffany's are... Read More fantastic. We worked with Wendy on the first day and she kept in touch with us throughout the whole process. Tiffany's was absolutely wonderful to work with.

Great Shop!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Elizabeth B

Tiffany's is a great place to get your wedding grown and veil. We had a limited budget and thought we would just be looking, but we asked to look at the discontinued dresses and we hit the jackpot. We got a gown that was over 50% off the regular price. We were never treated... Read More like we did not belong because of shopping from the discontinued dresses. Wendy, was a wonderful consultant and Sharon, the owner was wonderful as well. Sharon actually met a family member with the veil which needed to go to South Carolina the next day. The company who made the original veil, made it incorrectly and Tiffany's stood behind it and got us the one the bride wore. I could not recommend Tiffany's more; they have a great selection of gowns, both new and discontinued. And their staff was excellent. I spoke with many of their staff over several months and all were very professional and personable. They are GREAT!