Tiffanys Bridal

(80)

Richmond, VA

Serving Richmond's best-dressed brides since 1969

Old-fashioned personal service gives brides an unforgettable experience at our spacious new boutique. Offering one of Virginia’s largest and finest selections of gowns, Tiffanys has received numerous awards. Richmond's oldest bridal store invites you to be part of the tradition: be a Tiffanys bride.

Type

Alterations, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

1517-D N Parham Rd, Richmond, VA

Outstanding Service!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Jocelyn R

27 years ago, my mother purchased her dress from Tiffanys Bridal. It was beautiful, well made, and fit her personality perfectly. She had such a great experience that it was a no-brainer that I would find my perfect dress there. I felt welcomed and important from the moment I walked in. Audrey was outstanding at helping me figure out what dress would be best for me, and I didn't feel rushed or pressured into anything. I wasn't ready quite yet to make a purchase, so I waited a little while. After a (very) unsuccessful appointment at another Richmond bridal salon, we went right back to Tiffanys. Sharon, the owner, was incredibly helpful and accomodating. I was able to try on the dress I loved from my first visit, and I fell in love with it even more! It also ended up being the very first dress I had tried on, which shows how good of a job Audrey did at finding a dress to fit my personality. Needless to say, I ordered it immediately as I did not need any more persuasion. I am still waiting for it to come in, but I can't wait! Everyone has been amazing to work with, even when I don't have an appointment and come in to see how my veil (something borrowed) looks with the sample dress. I recommend, without an ounce of hesitation, Tiffanys Bridal!

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Jennifer M

Everyone at Tiffany's Bridal was amazing! I always went in feeling like I was a friend to them and everything was perfect with my wedding dress. Alterations were perfect after the first time! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress...it was perfect for my big day and fit my personality! We also used The Grooms Corner and Barry was absolutely FANTASTIC! He was so helpful and knows his information!

Incredible Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Lisa J

Save yourself a lot of trouble and go straight to Tiffany's Bridal in Richmond, Virginia. Seriously. My daughter bought her gown from Tiffany's, on a rush order from England, and a wedding only a few weeks away...and at every turn, everything was handled wonderfully. We felt like we were the only customer. Sharon, the owner, was in charge of my daughter's appointment, and I could not have been more pleased. She wrote my daughter a thank you note, handwritten (who does THAT anymore?), thanking her for the opportunity to be of service. And the best part of the whole experience with Tiffany's Bridal? The fact that the owner told me she would do whatever she could to help my daughter find a gown (knowing we were in a major time crunch)...even if she bought the gown from another shop. Now that's service.

Tiffany's Saved the Day!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Emily F

I had done all the prep work. Called salons, made appointments, gathered all my people, and then every salon we went to was a disappointment. What was in my budget I didn't like, and the ones I liked were over budget (having a champagne appetite on a diet coke budget isn't easy!). After a particularly disheartening stop, my sister-in-law called Tiffany's, who were able to get us in at the last minute due to a canceled appointment. We hurried over there, and Kendall immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. She was the first consultant who was not phased by my limited budget, and gave me hope that an awesome dress was still possible. Even though the store was getting ready to close, she helped me find and try on several dresses, without ever rushing me or the group of ladies with me. The last dress I tried on was a sample dress that is being discontinued. It fit me perfectly off the rack, and was exactly what I had envisioned! I got the dress plus a beautiful veil all for my exact budget, and for less than half of the original dress cost! I am so excited to wear it on my wedding day! Of the five salons I visited, Tiffany's by far had the best customer service, selection (with reasonable prices), and quality - the sample dress I bought looks brand new. I tried on other sample dresses at other salons that would require cleaning before being able to wear them. It is clear why they have been given the "best of" award for four years running - it is much deserved! Lesson learned - next time, call Tiffany's first!

Kendall is Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Molly R

I went this past weekend with my mom and two bridesmaids to Tiffany's. This was my first time trying on dresses, so I was very uneducated about what I wanted. I described tons of random likes and dislikes to Kendall, my consultant, and she immediately picked up on dresses I would and wouldn't like. I was worried going in that the consultant wouldn't get a feel for "me", but I felt like no stone was left unturned because I truly trusted that she understood what I wanted and understood the store's inventory. After every dress I put on, she was on the ground laying it out perfectly, describing what she knew about the designer and qualities of the fabric and lace, etc. She got along wonderfully with me and my friends and mom, the whole experience was so natural and everyone felt comfortable to be themselves and offer helpful advice, because of the atmosphere Kendall created. I've since looked at two salons (Bella Rosa and David's) and both the inventory and the service didn't compare. I'm calling Tiffany's back tomorrow to schedule another appointment with Kendall and hopefully make a decision soon!

Fabulous experience

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 MELISSA D

This place is Fabulous . Wendy was amazing and patient with me . (And my sister Kimmy) Best customer service ever. Wendy knew what I was envisioning of my dream dress and I found it. Thank you Wendy and Tiffanys Bridal.

Claire was the best

Reviewed on 11/29/2014

We have been looking for bridesmaids dresses for a while from Atlanta to DC. Claire was so helpful. She pulled dresses for us, gave us her opinion (which we asked for) and fit us in the different styles that looked good on various body shapes. Claire was the best!

High Fashion diva finds her dream dress for CHEAP!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

I have always had high standards, however never willing to pay the price! I have the pnina tornai taste, but not the $$ for pay for a $10,000 dress! I wasn't willing to sacrifice my wedding dress!! I came to Tiffany's wanting a pnina tornai look, but only wanting to pay no more than $1,000! I realized that what I wanted, didn't exist! I found an amazing dress on sale for $450 but still was missing the "bling" I wanted. It was amazing quality and fit me perfect, but didn't bling enough. They recommended that I have the pieces attached separate to create a more unique look! Long story short, I got an amazing UNIQUE dress, for an unbeatable price, GREAT quality, AMAZING service, and I am one happy bride!!! Selection is great! Service is SO personal! Prices are good!!! Happy Bride :) :) :)

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique in Richmond, VA

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Elysia G

This store has every dress from vintage to the latest fashion. I had been to twenty different dress stores and found nothing. The dresses were in great condition (that's why I bought mine off the rack). I paid extra for getting buttons down the back and modifying the neckline to a sweetheart. However, their seamstress is very skillful. The service was great... Their employees let me have my own space and never got up in my face or pressured me to buy a dress I wasn't ready to buy. I was very impressed with the quality of the dresses on the rack (and it's because they help you into and out of the dresses).

The Whole Shabang!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Rial T

We came to Tiffany's after going to a few bridal stores without much luck. We found a dress the first visit at TIffany's and then in the end also got the bridesmaid dresses, MOB dress and rent the groom and groomsmen suits from there as well. The ladies at Tiffany's are fantastic. We worked with Wendy on the first day and she kept in touch with us throughout the whole process. Tiffany's was absolutely wonderful to work with.

Great Shop!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Elizabeth B

Tiffany's is a great place to get your wedding grown and veil. We had a limited budget and thought we would just be looking, but we asked to look at the discontinued dresses and we hit the jackpot. We got a gown that was over 50% off the regular price. We were never treated like we did not belong because of shopping from the discontinued dresses. Wendy, was a wonderful consultant and Sharon, the owner was wonderful as well. Sharon actually met a family member with the veil which needed to go to South Carolina the next day. The company who made the original veil, made it incorrectly and Tiffany's stood behind it and got us the one the bride wore. I could not recommend Tiffany's more; they have a great selection of gowns, both new and discontinued. And their staff was excellent. I spoke with many of their staff over several months and all were very professional and personable. They are GREAT!

One of Richmond's Best!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Telmyr L

I had the pleasure of having my last dress appointment with Tiffanys Bridal. The shop itself is so neat and clean and was one of the main comments my party made as we walked in. My consultant was Claire and she was a joy to work with. She actually was new but I could not tell and would not have known had she not told me. We had a great time together and she made my appointment so personable. She was only focused on me and ensured I was choosing a dress that was right for me as well as giving her fashionable expertise. She even brought over the store owner to assist in my questions regarding alterations and she was a sweetheart herself. I had a fabulous time and am so happy to be a Tiffanys' bride! Claire even wowed me after my appointment by sending me a thank you card. Thank you Claire, you are the bomb.com!

Beautiful Dresses and Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Carolyn R

I live in the Hampton Roads area, but grew up in Northern VA so I decided to meet my bridesmaids in the middle, that's how we ended up at Tiffany's. I am so thankful I found them! They had so many beautiful dresses to choose from and the consultant I worked with really listened to what I was looking for in a dress and did not just put me in things she liked or thought I should wear. I found the dress of my dream at a price in my budget, again something else that my consultant really listened to and helped guide me in the right direction to fall in love with a dress I could afford!!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Tarama G

At first, I was a bit disappointed that my dream dress wasn't available in the color I wanted or a size I could try, especially since I emailed my size and preferred color when I made my appointment. My only other experience has been browsing through DB, so this is definitely different. I went in assuming they would have a couple of sizes for each dress. I didn't know that shops like this only has sample sizes. It's okay though because I do believe the dress picks the bride, and man did mine pick me out. I LOVE my dress!!! I can't wait to try it on in several months and get my alterations done. My assistant, Claire, was an absolute doll. I truly appreciate all of her help. Even though she was new, I think she did a fabulous job. She was so nice and attentive. I appreciate Stacy helping her out as well. Kudos to Ashley, as she helped out my matron of honor and bridesmaids. At first, I wasn't sure how it would turn out but she's great at what she does. When everything came together and she expressed how she really liked it, I knew we had a winning combination. Thanks to Sharon too!

Kendall Tyler, Bridal Consultant

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Dianne M

My daughter, and a small band of family and friends, arrived at Tiffany's Bridal for our morning appointment to look at wedding gowns on October 18, 2014. This was my daughter's first search for HER wedding gown. My daughter had low expectations relative to finding HER wedding gown at Tiffany's Bridal. I told my daughter that Tiffany's Bridal's had provided the dresses for my bride's maids. I recalled the experience as being pleasant. However, it had also been over thirty years, ago. Along with being the mother of the bride, I am also the wedding planner. So, I was focused on staying within our budget and, knowing that we were going to see another vendor, I was not particularly vested in Tiffany's Bridal. Kendall Tyler changed that. Kendall's customer service was at such a level that we drew a thick line through even going to the other vendor. We decided that Kendall could not be topped! Kendall listened attentively to my daughter's description of what HER wedding dress had to look like. Kendall, patiently, took my daughter through all the wedding dresses in the stores while selecting specific gowns that Kendall believed matched my daughter's description. My daughter found HER gown within the first four or five 'try-ons'. The gown that Kendall selected met all of my daughter's wedding gown 'must haves'. Kendall was totally engaged in the search and was genuinely pleased at my daughter's almost impossible to contain excitement when my daughter found HER wedding gown. My daughter wanted her future mother-in-law to see her in the wedding gown. Fortunately for us, Kendall had an afternoon cancellation and we snatched that opening. My daughter's future mother-in-law was the only one who had permission to ask my daughter: Are you saying 'YES to the dress'? So, we came back and once my daughter answered THAT question, we could move on. Kendall Tyler stayed engaged with us the whole time -- both times, She shared her knowledge and expertise and helped my daughter with one of the most important decisions she will make as a bride-to-be. I'm 'old school' in that I expect excellent customer service to be the 'norm' and not the exception. Kendall Tyler, Tiffany's Bridal Consultant, went well beyond my expectation. Thank you, Kendall, especially with the decision to wear a veil!!! :-) (Corrie's Mom)

Incredible service and experience!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Whitney M

I had a wonderful experience at Tiffany's; Kendall was so kind and attentive! She was bubbly, helpful, and knowledgeable, and never pressured me out of my budget (not the experience at most places). I've been to bridal shops where upon walking in, it seemed as if they were annoyed and bothered at having to help me, but Kendall made me feel so at ease and welcome. It made the experience so much better! The selection at Tiffany's is unlike any other bridal store in Richmond, and is matched by their fantastic service and level of service. I found the perfect dress, and am hoping to go back this week to get it. It is worthwhile to make Tiffany's Bridal your first stop; you'll find it will likely be the only one you have to make!

Amazing service and quality!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

I went into my appointment very nervous that I wouldn't find my dress. I was welcomed by the staff the moment I stepped into the shop and immediately felt at ease. Kendall was my consultant and she gave me all the attention and time I needed to make a decision. She helped me pick the right dress and way below my budget! I had an amazing experience! She accommodated my family members and helped me find a gorgeous dress.

A great experience with Kendall

Reviewed on 9/14/2014 Jennifer D

I tried on wedding dresses at Tiffany's and had a wonderful experience. The dresses at Tiffany's are beautiful from simple designs to more elaborate ones. I worked with Kendall who was AMAZING! She made the process fun, easy, and painless:) She listened to everything I said and never once pressured me into buying a dress. I definitely recommend Tiffany's for bridal gowns!

Tiffanys Bridal Was Amaze!

Reviewed on 9/08/2014 Racine P

I just purchased my bridal gown from Tiffanys just yesterday and I must say they were top notch! It was there annual summer sale, so everything was priced ridiculously low for amazing sample dresses. I didn't think I would have any luck, but there were a lot of very nice dresses and the service was exceptional. EVERYONE was so attentive, kind and extremely helpful. I felt absolutely beautiful and ended up snagging a dress for $500 when I originally budgeted $2000! I recommend that any bride in the Richmond and surrounding areas try them out. Even if you don't find your dream dress, you certainly deserve to experience quality service.

Great experience

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Melinda W

My trip to Tiffanys was my first experience trying on wedding dresses. I felt overwhelmed initially, but Sharon was great. I was able to try on a lot of dresses to determine what types of styles I liked best. She put me at ease and found a dress that was what I was looking for, despite my not so great job of articulating what I wanted. I highly recommend Tiffanys Bridal.

Tiffany's

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Whitney G

The shop and associates were great, the dresses are just super expensive! They do have a fabulous selection and many gorgeous dresses though!

Tiffany's Bridal

Reviewed on 6/16/2014 Kylene K

The girl that helped me (Kate) was absolutely phenomenal! She definitely knew her stuff and I feel so lucky that I got to have her - she truly sold me everything (I went to 3 other places after Tiffany's and tried on a total of 50 dresses...I did not hesitate to go back to Tiffany's and make that final decision thanks to Kate)! And when I went back for my fittings everyone was SO sweet & the girl who does their alterations is honestly THE BEST - she works magic with fabric! I could not have been happier with the entire experience...cleaning, steaming, and now looking into preserving! Prices are very reasonable.

Old-Fashioned Customer Service and a Great Selection

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Katherine M

I visited a lot of stores and tried on at least 50 wedding gowns. Some places made me feel rushed and I was wondering if I'd actually find a dress that stood out above all the rest. So by the time I got to Tiffany's, I was getting sick of staring at white lace and climbing in and out of heavy dresses. Kendall was my consultant, and she made my group's experience at Tiffany's really positive. She was friendly and attentive and listened to what we were looking for. When I tried on THE dress, she paired it with the perfect veil. But, we had an appointment at another salon that afternoon and I wasn't 100% sure I was ready to commit. So we took the other appointment and were back at Tiffany's a few hours later. Kendall was there waiting for us! She let me try the dress and veil on again and walked us through the ordering/alterations process. She sent me a lovely hand-written note a few weeks later, which I thought was a nice professional touch. We also decided to order bridesmaid dresses through Tiffany's and the staff was always happy to answer my questions during that process. The in-house seamstress isn't cheap, but she's very good and made the dress fit like a glove. I was very pleased with how Tiffany's pressed and packaged my dress and veil when I came to pick them up for the wedding. And, when I started down the aisle and my husband said "WOW" out loud, I knew the whole look was perfect! The only reason I'm giving 4 stars for Value is that my mom found the same dress for a little cheaper in another store (outside of Richmond). But if you're shopping in this area, I recommend starting with Tiffany's - you'll save yourself a lot of running around!

Wedding Dress

Reviewed on 1/23/2014 Natasha C

I absolutely love everything, from discovering my dress and accessories to pick of my dress. I had been to one other dress shop before going to Tiffany's. The staff was so courteous, helpful and accommodating. I would recommend Tiffany's to any one looking for a wedding dress shop. Also for your wedding day jewelry. They have Daivd Tutera accessories.

Tiffanys bridal

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Laura P

I had a good experience at tiffanys bridal. My consultant was super nice and helped me find an amazing dress in my budget. And the best part was she didn't show me dresses out of my budget. It was nice to find a consultant that respected my small budget. The only thing is she recommended I order my dress in the next size up which was huge when it came into the store. Which then required lots of alterations. But over all it was a good experience.

Send Email