Serving Richmond's best-dressed brides since 1969

Old-fashioned personal service gives brides an unforgettable experience at our spacious new boutique. Offering one of Virginia’s largest and finest selections of gowns, Tiffanys has received numerous awards. Richmond's oldest bridal store invites you to be part of the tradition: be a Tiffanys bride.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations

1517-D N Parham Rd, Richmond, VA

Outstanding Service!

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Jocelyn R

27 years ago, my mother purchased her dress from Tiffanys Bridal. It was beautiful, well made, and fit her personality perfectly. She had such a great experience that it was a no-brainer that I would find my perfect dress there. I felt welcomed and important from the moment I... Read More walked in. Audrey was outstanding at helping me figure out what dress would be best for me, and I didn't feel rushed or pressured into anything. I wasn't ready quite yet to make a purchase, so I waited a little while. After a (very) unsuccessful appointment at another Richmond bridal salon, we went right back to Tiffanys. Sharon, the owner, was incredibly helpful and accomodating. I was able to try on the dress I loved from my first visit, and I fell in love with it even more! It also ended up being the very first dress I had tried on, which shows how good of a job Audrey did at finding a dress to fit my personality. Needless to say, I ordered it immediately as I did not need any more persuasion. I am still waiting for it to come in, but I can't wait! Everyone has been amazing to work with, even when I don't have an appointment and come in to see how my veil (something borrowed) looks with the sample dress. I recommend, without an ounce of hesitation, Tiffanys Bridal!

2014-09-11T13:08:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your lovely review -- we look forward to seeing you again soon! Ashley at Tiffanys

Amazing Service

Reviewed on 12/30/2013 Jennifer M

Everyone at Tiffany's Bridal was amazing! I always went in feeling like I was a friend to them and everything was perfect with my wedding dress. Alterations were perfect after the first time! I couldn't have asked for a better wedding dress...it was perfect for my big day and... Read More fit my personality! We also used The Grooms Corner and Barry was absolutely FANTASTIC! He was so helpful and knows his information!

Incredible Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Lisa J

Save yourself a lot of trouble and go straight to Tiffany's Bridal in Richmond, Virginia. Seriously. My daughter bought her gown from Tiffany's, on a rush order from England, and a wedding only a few weeks away...and at every turn, everything was handled wonderfully. We felt... Read More like we were the only customer. Sharon, the owner, was in charge of my daughter's appointment, and I could not have been more pleased. She wrote my daughter a thank you note, handwritten (who does THAT anymore?), thanking her for the opportunity to be of service. And the best part of the whole experience with Tiffany's Bridal? The fact that the owner told me she would do whatever she could to help my daughter find a gown (knowing we were in a major time crunch)...even if she bought the gown from another shop. Now that's service.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Amanda C

Tiffany's Bridal is THE BEST! I went to several other bridal shops before Tiffany's to try to find my dress, and was so disappointed with the impersonal service and "rushed" feeling. The staff at Tiffany's was so helpful, easy to work with, and supportive. I was so excited to... Read More find my gorgeous gown at Tiffany's! I actually found two I loved and made a second appointment to make my final decision. I wish I had just gone straight there. I would highly recommend it!

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Danielle L

Tiffany's was the first bridal salon I decided to schedule an appointment at. I was bringing 5 people with me and wanted to make sure we had plenty of space for everyone. I scheduled an appointment for 12pm on a Saturday but called the next day to reschedule it for 3pm once I... Read More had a better idea of our schedule for that day. They told me 3pm was no problem and they rescheduled it. The day before my appointment though, Tiffany's called me to confirm, but they still had the 12pm time in the books. I'm sure this is a simple/silly mistake and I could have rearranged my day to come in at 12pm instead of my planned 3pm, but they went above and beyond the make sure I could still have my 3pm appointment, even moving around other things with stylists to make sure I had someone to work with me. I know mistakes like that can happen easily and I would've been fine making the 12pm time work, but I was so impressed that they didn't let that happen and they accommodated me and fixed the mistake. I only mention this because it was a great testament to their customer service. I got to work with Sharon who is the owner of the shop and she was FANTASTIC! She let me and my girls browse around first and pull dresses we thought matched what I wanted, then we narrowed them down a little from there. She truly listened to what I had liked so far, what I didn't like, what material I was looking for, etc. She helped me try on each dress, making sure it was pinned correctly each time to get the full effect of how it would look on me even if it wasn't the right size on the sample. I've found this is hugely important because sometimes you may decide against a dress because of the sample not looking right on you, when it would actually look perfect in your true size. When I found my dress, I initially tried it on in a size too small and although I LOVED it, I was concerned it be would too restrictive since it felt so tight. Sharon assured me it was just due to the smaller size and found me another sample that was a few sizes too large, and pinned it on me to show me. Had she not done that, I might have skipped out on my dream dress. It was PERFECT for me and I'm so happy with my choice. Sharon walked me through every decision from the veil to the belt that I loved, and explained every next step I should expect moving forward. She event went over the alteration costs I could expect. I am so glad I had the chance to work with her and it was such a great experience. Plus, Tiffany's had SO MANY beautiful designers to choose from in quite a large range of prices. I'm so happy I shopped there and can't wait to come back in for my first fitting when my dress comes in! THANK YOU SHARON!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Rachel N

My mom and I got lucky when we visited Tiffany's. Even though we didn't have an appointment and were just there to look at accessories and peek at dresses on the rack, a fortunate cancellation meant that our consultant, Wendy, could help us try on dresses. Wendy took us... Read More through the store and together we chose dresses of all styles, since it was my first time dress shopping. Wendy was incredibly patient, helpful, and knowledgeable as I tried on dresses. She let me try on several dresses multiple times as I tried to make a decision. Three hours flew by before I even realized it! I highly recommend visiting Tiffany's for high-quality, unique gowns and exceptional service.

Reviewed on 5/12/2015

Avoid this place like the plague. The employees are incompetent when it came to sizing. I had THREE people, including the owner, measure me. They all came up with different numbers. In the end, I was told they HAD to order a ridiculously huge size since there is a 20in... Read More difference in my waist & hip. I was told that even though it was "flowy" the liner wasn't & so it had to be a really big size in order to fit my hips properly- & I would just need to take in the waist-and oh, that's going to be a $50 fee. Then, I'm told that b/c of my height (5'10) they need to add a height fee so that more fabric can be added- and that's another $50. I refused that & said I would deal w/the dress. We then had to put half down before the dresses could be ordered- and fyi no refunds. After 1 girl picked up her dress & discovered that her sizing was WAY off, I decided to pick mine up & try it on before paying the balance. When I tried it on, I zipped it up and let go- & the dress proceeded to fall off me & hang loosely on my lower hips. I got dressed & went to the girl at the desk and told her I had an issue with the dress and that the sizing was completely inaccurate. I was asked to try it on again so she could see. I did so, and came out holding the dress up. She immediately said "oh wow, that is way too big! Let me get the owner". Here's where it gets good. The owner came out, & as she clipped my dress tightly on me, she became defensive & said that b/c of my measurements; they had to order this big and blah blah. I told her it was clear that they ordered way bigger than what was needed and I was charged an for this and given the grossly inaccurate sizing, my alterations would be much more than anticipated. She kept insisting it was "technically" the right size for my hips- so I grabbed the material at my hips & showed that even with the dress tightly clipped on, there was plenty of room in the hip area. She then came up with another excuse- by blaming the designer & saying he had a new "fabric cutter" & the fabric is being "cut too big" & that is why the dress size is so inaccurate. OK- so, you went from trying to tell me the dress was the correct size to suddenly coming up with some ridiculous excuse and blaming the designer? I was clearly pissed- because I was charged more for the dress and that the alterations would now be much more expensive. She then made me an offer- saying that if I would let them do the alterations, she would only charge me half. HAHA! Yea right, so that you can tell me the alterations were $200 so you need $100 from me? I think not. I demanded a price and eventually she said they would do all of the alterations for $20. I said ok- and made her receipt it up and I paid- so that there would be none of that "oh we don't show that she told you it would be $20" when I came to pick it up. When the seamstress came to measure for alterations, she shook her head and said "way too big". Two weeks later when I picked up my dress, the seamstress mentioned having to cut off "5 sizes" worth of material. Ha! Go figure! Unfortunately, this wasn't the case for just me- as SEVERAL of the other bridesmaids had the same issue- the dresses were grossly inaccurate in sizing and their alterations ended up being nearly the same price as the dress. The owner is running a scam. They purposely order incorrect sizes & then cash in on alterations. They trap you by the required down payments & their no refund policy. Save yourself and go somewhere else!

Reviewed on 5/06/2015 Briana J

I went to Tiffany's yesterday afternoon as I'm beginning the search for my wedding dress. Our consultant Kendall was so helpful and very kind as she helped me try on (multiple times) several of the many beautiful gowns they carry! I look forward to returning to Tiffany's as I... Read More narrow down my search :)

Best Quality Bridal Gowns

Reviewed on 4/26/2015 Katherine H

I had been to a few stores before going to Tiffany's and I just wasn't falling in love with anything I had seen. The dresses at other stores felt more like costumes to me then putting on a beautiful gown. That all changed once I started trying on the gowns at Tiffany's.... Read More Tiffany's has a great selection of gowns that are all classic and timeless. I had a hard time choosing between two beautiful gowns. My party was pretty torn, but with the help of Wendy she was definitely able to steer me towards what my gut was telling me. I couldn't be happier with the dress I chose and I am so thankful for Wendy in narrowing down my selection.

Tiffany's Provided Great Service

Reviewed on 4/22/2015

Our appointment at Tiffany's with Kendall was amazing. She pulled some fabulous selections. She was patient, helpful, kind and understanding...like family. Recommend Tiffany's and Kendall highly.

Amazing salon with amazing service!

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Diana

I had visited many salons in Richmond before I visited Tiffanys. From the moment I walked in the door of Tiffanys I knew I was going to love it, everyone was so friendly and welcoming! Wendy was my consultant and she was absolutely amazing, she knew exactly what I needed before... Read More I could even tell her. She knew what would work for me and she found me my dream dress! All the consultants at Tiffanys are awesome and they make you feel like you have all been friends for years. Not only that, but they all remembered me when I went back in after I bought my dress to show it to other family members and that meant a lot to me that they remembered who I was. Tiffanys makes you feel right at home and they provide the best service above all other salons I went to!

Tiffany's Saved the Day!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Emily F

I had done all the prep work. Called salons, made appointments, gathered all my people, and then every salon we went to was a disappointment. What was in my budget I didn't like, and the ones I liked were over budget (having a champagne appetite on a diet coke budget isn't... Read More easy!). After a particularly disheartening stop, my sister-in-law called Tiffany's, who were able to get us in at the last minute due to a canceled appointment. We hurried over there, and Kendall immediately made me feel comfortable and at ease. She was the first consultant who was not phased by my limited budget, and gave me hope that an awesome dress was still possible. Even though the store was getting ready to close, she helped me find and try on several dresses, without ever rushing me or the group of ladies with me. The last dress I tried on was a sample dress that is being discontinued. It fit me perfectly off the rack, and was exactly what I had envisioned! I got the dress plus a beautiful veil all for my exact budget, and for less than half of the original dress cost! I am so excited to wear it on my wedding day! Of the five salons I visited, Tiffany's by far had the best customer service, selection (with reasonable prices), and quality - the sample dress I bought looks brand new. I tried on other sample dresses at other salons that would require cleaning before being able to wear them. It is clear why they have been given the "best of" award for four years running - it is much deserved! Lesson learned - next time, call Tiffany's first!

Kendall is Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Molly R

I went this past weekend with my mom and two bridesmaids to Tiffany's. This was my first time trying on dresses, so I was very uneducated about what I wanted. I described tons of random likes and dislikes to Kendall, my consultant, and she immediately picked up on dresses I... Read More would and wouldn't like. I was worried going in that the consultant wouldn't get a feel for "me", but I felt like no stone was left unturned because I truly trusted that she understood what I wanted and understood the store's inventory. After every dress I put on, she was on the ground laying it out perfectly, describing what she knew about the designer and qualities of the fabric and lace, etc. She got along wonderfully with me and my friends and mom, the whole experience was so natural and everyone felt comfortable to be themselves and offer helpful advice, because of the atmosphere Kendall created. I've since looked at two salons (Bella Rosa and David's) and both the inventory and the service didn't compare. I'm calling Tiffany's back tomorrow to schedule another appointment with Kendall and hopefully make a decision soon!

Fabulous experience

Reviewed on 1/15/2015 MELISSA D

This place is Fabulous . Wendy was amazing and patient with me . (And my sister Kimmy) Best customer service ever. Wendy knew what I was envisioning of my dream dress and I found it. Thank you Wendy and Tiffanys Bridal.

Claire was the best

Reviewed on 11/29/2014

We have been looking for bridesmaids dresses for a while from Atlanta to DC. Claire was so helpful. She pulled dresses for us, gave us her opinion (which we asked for) and fit us in the different styles that looked good on various body shapes. Claire was the best!

High Fashion diva finds her dream dress for CHEAP!

Reviewed on 11/23/2014

I have always had high standards, however never willing to pay the price! I have the pnina tornai taste, but not the $$ for pay for a $10,000 dress! I wasn't willing to sacrifice my wedding dress!! I came to Tiffany's wanting a pnina tornai look, but only wanting to pay no more... Read More than $1,000! I realized that what I wanted, didn't exist! I found an amazing dress on sale for $450 but still was missing the "bling" I wanted. It was amazing quality and fit me perfect, but didn't bling enough. They recommended that I have the pieces attached separate to create a more unique look! Long story short, I got an amazing UNIQUE dress, for an unbeatable price, GREAT quality, AMAZING service, and I am one happy bride!!! Selection is great! Service is SO personal! Prices are good!!! Happy Bride :) :) :)

Tiffany's Bridal Boutique in Richmond, VA

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Elysia G

This store has every dress from vintage to the latest fashion. I had been to twenty different dress stores and found nothing. The dresses were in great condition (that's why I bought mine off the rack). I paid extra for getting buttons down the back and modifying the neckline to... Read More a sweetheart. However, their seamstress is very skillful. The service was great... Their employees let me have my own space and never got up in my face or pressured me to buy a dress I wasn't ready to buy. I was very impressed with the quality of the dresses on the rack (and it's because they help you into and out of the dresses).

The Whole Shabang!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Rial T

We came to Tiffany's after going to a few bridal stores without much luck. We found a dress the first visit at TIffany's and then in the end also got the bridesmaid dresses, MOB dress and rent the groom and groomsmen suits from there as well. The ladies at Tiffany's are... Read More fantastic. We worked with Wendy on the first day and she kept in touch with us throughout the whole process. Tiffany's was absolutely wonderful to work with.

Great Shop!

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Elizabeth B

Tiffany's is a great place to get your wedding grown and veil. We had a limited budget and thought we would just be looking, but we asked to look at the discontinued dresses and we hit the jackpot. We got a gown that was over 50% off the regular price. We were never treated... Read More like we did not belong because of shopping from the discontinued dresses. Wendy, was a wonderful consultant and Sharon, the owner was wonderful as well. Sharon actually met a family member with the veil which needed to go to South Carolina the next day. The company who made the original veil, made it incorrectly and Tiffany's stood behind it and got us the one the bride wore. I could not recommend Tiffany's more; they have a great selection of gowns, both new and discontinued. And their staff was excellent. I spoke with many of their staff over several months and all were very professional and personable. They are GREAT!

One of Richmond's Best!

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Telmyr L

I had the pleasure of having my last dress appointment with Tiffanys Bridal. The shop itself is so neat and clean and was one of the main comments my party made as we walked in. My consultant was Claire and she was a joy to work with. She actually was new but I could not tell... Read More and would not have known had she not told me. We had a great time together and she made my appointment so personable. She was only focused on me and ensured I was choosing a dress that was right for me as well as giving her fashionable expertise. She even brought over the store owner to assist in my questions regarding alterations and she was a sweetheart herself. I had a fabulous time and am so happy to be a Tiffanys' bride! Claire even wowed me after my appointment by sending me a thank you card. Thank you Claire, you are the bomb.com!

Beautiful Dresses and Helpful Staff

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Carolyn R

I live in the Hampton Roads area, but grew up in Northern VA so I decided to meet my bridesmaids in the middle, that's how we ended up at Tiffany's. I am so thankful I found them! They had so many beautiful dresses to choose from and the consultant I worked with really... Read More listened to what I was looking for in a dress and did not just put me in things she liked or thought I should wear. I found the dress of my dream at a price in my budget, again something else that my consultant really listened to and helped guide me in the right direction to fall in love with a dress I could afford!!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/25/2014 Tarama G

At first, I was a bit disappointed that my dream dress wasn't available in the color I wanted or a size I could try, especially since I emailed my size and preferred color when I made my appointment. My only other experience has been browsing through DB, so this is definitely... Read More different. I went in assuming they would have a couple of sizes for each dress. I didn't know that shops like this only has sample sizes. It's okay though because I do believe the dress picks the bride, and man did mine pick me out. I LOVE my dress!!! I can't wait to try it on in several months and get my alterations done. My assistant, Claire, was an absolute doll. I truly appreciate all of her help. Even though she was new, I think she did a fabulous job. She was so nice and attentive. I appreciate Stacy helping her out as well. Kudos to Ashley, as she helped out my matron of honor and bridesmaids. At first, I wasn't sure how it would turn out but she's great at what she does. When everything came together and she expressed how she really liked it, I knew we had a winning combination. Thanks to Sharon too!

Kendall Tyler, Bridal Consultant

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Dianne M

My daughter, and a small band of family and friends, arrived at Tiffany's Bridal for our morning appointment to look at wedding gowns on October 18, 2014. This was my daughter's first search for HER wedding gown. My daughter had low expectations relative to finding HER... Read More wedding gown at Tiffany's Bridal. I told my daughter that Tiffany's Bridal's had provided the dresses for my bride's maids. I recalled the experience as being pleasant. However, it had also been over thirty years, ago. Along with being the mother of the bride, I am also the wedding planner. So, I was focused on staying within our budget and, knowing that we were going to see another vendor, I was not particularly vested in Tiffany's Bridal. Kendall Tyler changed that. Kendall's customer service was at such a level that we drew a thick line through even going to the other vendor. We decided that Kendall could not be topped! Kendall listened attentively to my daughter's description of what HER wedding dress had to look like. Kendall, patiently, took my daughter through all the wedding dresses in the stores while selecting specific gowns that Kendall believed matched my daughter's description. My daughter found HER gown within the first four or five 'try-ons'. The gown that Kendall selected met all of my daughter's wedding gown 'must haves'. Kendall was totally engaged in the search and was genuinely pleased at my daughter's almost impossible to contain excitement when my daughter found HER wedding gown. My daughter wanted her future mother-in-law to see her in the wedding gown. Fortunately for us, Kendall had an afternoon cancellation and we snatched that opening. My daughter's future mother-in-law was the only one who had permission to ask my daughter: Are you saying 'YES to the dress'? So, we came back and once my daughter answered THAT question, we could move on. Kendall Tyler stayed engaged with us the whole time -- both times, She shared her knowledge and expertise and helped my daughter with one of the most important decisions she will make as a bride-to-be. I'm 'old school' in that I expect excellent customer service to be the 'norm' and not the exception. Kendall Tyler, Tiffany's Bridal Consultant, went well beyond my expectation. Thank you, Kendall, especially with the decision to wear a veil!!! :-) (Corrie's Mom)

Incredible service and experience!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Whitney M

I had a wonderful experience at Tiffany's; Kendall was so kind and attentive! She was bubbly, helpful, and knowledgeable, and never pressured me out of my budget (not the experience at most places). I've been to bridal shops where upon walking in, it seemed as if they were... Read More annoyed and bothered at having to help me, but Kendall made me feel so at ease and welcome. It made the experience so much better! The selection at Tiffany's is unlike any other bridal store in Richmond, and is matched by their fantastic service and level of service. I found the perfect dress, and am hoping to go back this week to get it. It is worthwhile to make Tiffany's Bridal your first stop; you'll find it will likely be the only one you have to make!

Amazing service and quality!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

I went into my appointment very nervous that I wouldn't find my dress. I was welcomed by the staff the moment I stepped into the shop and immediately felt at ease. Kendall was my consultant and she gave me all the attention and time I needed to make a decision. She helped me... Read More pick the right dress and way below my budget! I had an amazing experience! She accommodated my family members and helped me find a gorgeous dress.

TO Tiffanys Bridal