FREE Destination Wedding Specialists

Time For Travel and Sarah Kline is the best choice for any Caribbean, South Pacific or Hawaii destination wedding planning. With years of experience helping couples fulfill their dreams, Sarah will make your wedding and honeymoon exactly what you want it to be. FREE professional destination plan

Honeymoon

Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

1251 West Central Ave, Davidsonville, MD (301) 627-8890

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Dennis S

We worked with Sarah and she did a superb job helping us plan our destination wedding at the Hard Rock in Riviera Maya, Mexico. She was very informative in our initial meeting and helped us narrow down our venue with all of her experience traveling to the various resorts in that... Read More area. She handled all the bookings for nearly 50 guest without any issues. All of my guest expressed how patient and accommodating she was throughout their big financial commitment to attend our wedding. She was very quick to respond to all of our questions and I know how hard that can be with running a business and managing your work-life balance. I definitely recommend her for all your travel needs and even more so for a destination wedding.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Lizbeth L

We knew we wanted a destination wedding but were lost on how to do it. Sarah gave us great suggestions and information and helped with the ours and guests booking. I definitely recommend her. :)

destination weddings made easy

Reviewed on 4/07/2015 Martha H

My now husband and I met with a few vendors before deciding to use Sarah Kline and Time for Travel for our destination wedding. Sarah was fantastic! She helped us pick the most amazing resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico for our October 2014 wedding at El Dorado resort and... Read More handled bookings for us and all of our guests. Throughout the entire process, she was so helpful and very responsive. She even helped us figure out all the info we needed to have on our invites. We'd definitely recommend using Sarah for your travel needs!

Aruba - amazing honeymoon

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Mary

Time for Travel was an excellent resource for us while searching for a honeymoon. Sarah helped us pick the perfect vacation spot (Aruba). Her knowledge of the islands and resorts helped us choose the location that catered to our wants with our ideal amenities. She was courteous,... Read More professional and responded to our questions in a timely fashion. The travel was smooth and the resort exceeded all expectations. We loved the trip so much we are planning on going back next year!

Awesome honeymoon

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Janet T

They were awesome and answered all of our millions of questions honestly and quickly. We had an amazing honeymoon.

Dream Honeymoon Thanks to Sarah

Reviewed on 6/21/2012 Ashley G

I worked with Sarah from Time for Travel and she made planning our honeymoon to Hawaii a breeze. With all of the wedding planning, I just didn't have time to plan the honeymoon, but with Sarah, I didn't have to worry about that. She gave us great options that seemed like they... Read More were worth more than what we paid for. Our honeymoon went perfectly and was a dream vacation - we owe it all to Time for Travel!

Meet The President

Sarah Kline CRC

I have been planning destination weddings and honeymoons for 21 years now. I love to do large or small weddings ! Working with a couple to plan their vision is so special. The hardest part is getting the resort and location perfect. After the decision is made couples can sit back, relax and worry about the fun choices. We take care of all travel, payments and transfers. Each guest is unique, they get exactly the experience they want! I usually do 30 -40 weddings a year. I have great industry partners in location to help with the wedding event. I also enjoy honeymoon planning around the world.