Engagement

Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

140 West 98th Street, Bloomington, MN (612) 568-8463

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Marina M

Outstanding! They were quick to reply, super creative, encouraging of new and unique ideas, and basically outshined the actual wedding (in a good way). I want to get married again just so I can re-hire them. Would recommend a million times over.

Reviewed on 12/22/2015 Kristina L

They are amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Nikki H

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Gregory and Irina! Photography was one of the most important things to us for our wedding and they exceeded every expectation we had! They are extremely kind and truly care about creating a great experience and amazing photos! One main... Read More area of concern when we were looking for photographers was to have them be relaxed and not getting in the way of everything while trying to get the "perfect shot". Now that I look back on our photos it's so funny how many special moments they captured that I had no idea they saw! They were always around while not being overwhelming. Before they left at the end of the wedding they made sure to stop by and say goodbye and to make sure and check if there were any other details that we needed before they left. This meant a great deal that they took the time to make sure everything was perfect versus "clocking out" once their hours were done. Thank you for capturing one of the most memorable days in our lives! It was a pleasure to have you a part of our memories!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Sarah W

Greg and Irina were AMAZING! My husband and I weren't sure what we were looking for in our pictures and just let them take creative control and we were not disappointed! Our pictures turned out so beautifully. I love that we were able to bundle the engagement, photo booth, and... Read More wedding pictures together, it made everything so much easier! It really was a pleasure working with both of them!

Reviewed on 9/19/2015 Melissa O

We knew we wanted to work with Gregory and Irina upon our first meeting over Skype. We were planning our wedding from out of state and their personalities and professionalism made an impact on us immediately. From start to finish, we could not be happier with having chosen them... Read More to photograph our day. Their photos perfectly captured the essence of our wedding and each time I go through them I feel like I am re-living every moment! In addition to their incredible talent for photography, we also appreciated the time they took helping us plan out our wedding day timeline and gather information on important details prior to the event. Book them if you can, you won't regret it!

2015-09-21T12:41:46 Response from the vendor

Melissa, it was an absolute honor for us to photograph your wedding and to work with you guys! Your wedding was stunning and you two together are so fun to work with! Thank you for your wonderful feed back about or work!

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Brittany G

I honestly can't even describe how happy I am with all my pictures. These two are simply AMAZING! I am not the type of person who is comfortable in front of the camera, but Gregory and Irina made it so easy. They gave us a lot of direction and kept the day super fun and running... Read More smoothly. Everyone who looks at my pictures are blown away by how amazing they are. Not only are the posed pictures fantastic, but they did a wonderful job at capturing raw emotions. Don't look any further, they are the BEST! :)

Time Into Pixels

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 Rachel V

Beautiful photos were produced in a short amount of time. Everything was very rushed the day of the wedding, and Irina and Greg didn't need much direction at all - they did their job well and kept stress levels low.

Wonderful Service!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Chastity B

I found TIP via Groupon and after looking into their services & reviews, we purchased the Groupon for a great deal. Gregory was great about touching base regarding details leading up to my wedding. At the reception, everyone loved the open set up, which allowed a good number of... Read More people in the shots. There was a large and fun assortment of props available as well. I loved how we were able to "proof" each shot before moving to the next, in the event you needed a re-do. Gregory was good fun for our night--all of our guests loved him and the photo booth. I highly recommend TIP photo booth!

Great photographers and wonderful people!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 ariane k

Irina and Greg are such wonderful down to earth photographers. It's impossible to imagine anyone who could better put a wedding party and all the guests at perfect ease to create natural, memorable photographs and capture memories, not just pictures. The photo booth is well... Read More designed to be a great piece of entertainment with a classy look that will complement your decor.

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Samantha L

Irina and Greg are both amazing people, and even better photographers! From start to finish, they were a breeze to work with. They made the planning incredibly easy, and not once did Joe or I have to worry about getting photos with our family and friends. Irina and Greg... Read More are exactly what you hope to get out of photographers: sharp eye on details, excellent planners and very organized, easy-going (which helped relax everyone during posed shots), able to give clear direction, and best of all, they take incredible photos! The best part was getting to go through the pictures (only a couple weeks later), and seeing all of the amazing shots. There were so many photos taken that we did not even realize were happening on our wedding day, and they were a joy to see! We are both so happy to see the great work Irina and Greg did for us. We could not have asked for a better duo, and cannot recommend them highly enough! P.S. get the Photo Booth, definitely worth it!

Photobooth was one of the best parts of my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Cassie N

When we started planning our wedding I knew right away that I wanted a photobooth. I spent so much time researching booths and we ended up going with Time into Pixels and I'm so glad we did. It isn't your typical booth and can fit large groups. They provide an attendant to run... Read More the booth, props, and guest book that a copy of the photos went into for us. Each photo strip had 4 pictures and after each picture you were able to see it and decide if you liked it or wanted a re-do. We were able to print as many strips as we wanted so everyone that was in the picture got a copy and the quality of the strips was great. Gregory was so awesome and even stayed late so my husband could get some pictures with his brothers and we could get a 'bride and groom' picture since we hadn't done that yet. Everyone was having so much fun from our young cousins to our grandparents. After our wedding it was so much fun to go through our book and look at all the pictures that everyone took. I can't wait to look at 10, 20, 50 years from now.

Value + Service

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Chris H

After researching the "open" photo booths and calling around, we decided on TIP, and we are so glad we did. They arrived with a TON of props, a helpful and patient attendant, and a printer that printed keepsakes for every guest. We are getting a book of all the print-outs and... Read More received all the photos the next morning. They were simply incredible. Besides all the "extras," they really seem to care about the events they attend. Gregory was amazing to work and they price they quoted for us was less than many other vendors in the area. If I could somehow prevent others from going with other vendors I could -- because it'd be a mistake :) TIP was one of our best wedding "investments" !

2014-10-06T09:54:41 Response from the vendor

Chris and Nicole - one of the funnest booth rentals this year! Thanks for your wonderful review and I'm glad we could bring even more fun to your classy and stunning event at Solera. We loved your wedding colors, photo strip logo and all the... Read Less Read More

Doesn't get much better then them!

Reviewed on 9/27/2014 Shannan G

We worked with Greg and Irina throughout our entire wedding planning process, and I cannot say enough great things about them and their work. Not only are they the sweetest people you will ever meet, they take AMAZING PHOTOS!!! We found them by chance when we started... Read More looking into photographer options in early May of 2013. (and we thank our lucky stars we did! :-) They were so accommodating and easy to work with. We had our wedding in Lakeville, and they were more then willing to make the trip (multiple times) to meet for engagement photos, detail meetings and then finally our wedding day! They were really interested in what we wanted to get out of our photos and listened to our ideas and input as well as having some really great ideas of their own. Their style is very classic, romantic, and candid. (which we loved!) Trust me when I say you will not be disappointed when you book with them. They are on top of every last detail at all times and will offer any tips, and help where ever it is needed. They truly were a dream to work with! Loved them! Mrs. G :-)

2014-10-06T09:37:46 Response from the vendor

Shannan and Chase - thanks for the glowing review! We loved every minute photographing, planning and working with the two of you :) We knew when we took your engagement photos at your soon-to-be ceremony location, the place you chose to tie the knot was... Read Less Read More

Awesome Job!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Megan N

Irina and Greg did an Awesome Job!! I couldn't been happier. They had great ideas on everything. I would recommend them as your photographer. The photo booth was so much FUN!!

2014-09-25T13:33:46 Response from the vendor

Megan and Dave - thank you guys! We knew from our first meeting that you two were going to be lots of fun to photograph :) Being laid back and open-minded during your engagement and wedding photos made our work easy and created wonderful photographs... Read Less Read More

Completly Worth the Money!

Reviewed on 9/04/2014 Jessica J

Greg and his company were absolutely AWESOME! He also has very competitive pricing and I think the open photo booth is a much better look than all those huge box photo booths! I know the guests LOVED the booth and also really enjoyed Greg! He was also awesome and moved the booth... Read More from one location at the MN Zoo to another inside the zoo for no extra charge...(That was awesome because you have 2 different back drops!) If I had to do it all over again I would hire Greg and Time Into Pixels again in a heartbeat!

2014-09-29T15:33:40 Response from the vendor

Glad to hear you had lots of photos - the pictures of you and your guests proved it! You had your wedding at such a unique location (Minnesota Zoo), there wasn't a question about moving our booth from the amazing wildlife backdrop to the neat... Read Less Read More

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Amanda M

Greg and Irina are such amazing people and photographers! They both went above and beyond for both our engagement session and our wedding! Not only that but they were so helpful in other aspects of my wedding and were always available for questions! When it comes to they're... Read More photography style, this couple works together so well to make sure that you get exactly what you want and are always open to your ideas as well! These photographers provide so many different options at great prices that you can find the package that works best for you! When choosing a photographer you will not be disappointed with Greg and Irina, they are the best decision I could have ever made!

2014-09-29T16:34:05 Response from the vendor

Amanda and Alex - thank you for the glowing review! Your photos at the Como Park Conservatory were so bright and beautiful... we especially love your one of a kind! Your gorgeous ceremony at The Woods and all the attention to detail (we especially loved... Read Less Read More

Time into Pixels

Reviewed on 8/15/2014 Erin B

We found Time into Pixels while looking through the knot.com and set up an appointment. After meeting with them we knew that they would provide us with exactly what we were looking for in photos. They were so easy to work with and had great personalities so we booked them for... Read More the wedding. Looking back on our wedding day, Greg and Irina did such a great job making sure every detail was captured for us to look back upon! We love our photos and would recommend them for future couples!

2014-09-29T16:51:57 Response from the vendor

Erin and Brenen - we appreciate your thoughtful review! We knew right away that you two were going to be amazing behind the camera and make for wonderful photographs. Your arboretum engagement photos were full of amazing colors, lots of smiles and you two looked... Read Less Read More

Wonderful Experience!

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Natalie S

I came across Time Into Pixel Photography on the Knot and I had looked through many many photography options and websites. The Time Into Pixel wedding pictures were gorgeous and artistic! My husband and I met with Irina and Gregory in the winter to do an engagement session,... Read More and we immediately liked them. They were extremely nice, laid back and also very organized. My husband and I are not generally comfortable being the center of attention, or having our pictures taken. At our engagement session and on our wedding day, Irina and Gregory made it fun and gave great direction. They are very professional, organized and work quickly. They ask you to fill out a detailed survey about what pictures (combinations of people etc) you want taken, they got every picture that we asked for. We have a variety of pictures from the wedding that we absolutely love! The and the color and images are extremely high quality, they are beautiful. We are both so happy that we had the chance to work with Irina and Gregory they are very talented! I very highly recommend Time Into Pixels!

2014-10-06T10:21:14 Response from the vendor

Natalie and Peter - thank you two! The both of us were thrilled to help you throughout your wedding day and all the details leading up to it. We want our brides and grooms to feel as comfortable as possible behind the camera which is... Read Less Read More

Amazing

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Katrina C

I chose Time Into Pixels photo booth after using their rental at a friends wedding. I loved it! everyone kept talking about how much fun they had that I knew I needed their photo booth at my wedding! I worked with Gregory, and he was amazing!! He responded quickly with any... Read More questions I had, personalized our photo strip with a designed I loved, and made a background to match the colors of my wedding. He was such a nice guy! Thank you for adding some extra fun for my guests!!!

2014-10-06T10:27:07 Response from the vendor

Katrina - thanks for your wonderful review and I'm glad we could bring the fun to your wedding! We want your photo booth experience to be completely customized for you and your wedding and am glad you loved the photo strip logo, background and banners.... Read Less Read More

love

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Megan S

Gregory and Irina did a wonderful job in both our engagement session photos and our wedding photos. They took my requests about certain poses very seriously. They do a wonderful job with detail photos. Every time I look at our wedding photos I cry because they make the day so... Read More much more vivid in my mind. My husband looks so handsome and I felt so beautiful. Gregory and Irina are kind hearted people.

2014-09-29T14:33:05 Response from the vendor

Megan and Jared - we appreciate the wonderful review! Your wedding day seemed to fly by and I'm glad we could capture all the small details that went into your stylish and classy wedding. We knew that you guys would be a perfect fit when... Read Less Read More

Photo booth

Reviewed on 6/29/2014 Tara b

Loved the service provided by Time into Pixels!!! They were so professional and lots of fun. There was a line out the door to get pictures. It was the hit at my wedding! Would highly recommend them and would definitely hire them again! So pleased with the pictures and how much... Read More fun it was!!!!

2014-10-06T10:29:27 Response from the vendor

Tara - thanks for the kind words :) Our booth is always a hit and I'm glad your guests had something to bring home to remember your big day! Glad we could be there to bring even more fun to your event... cheers!

Photo Wall

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Duyen D

We have Time Into Pixels do our photo wall and I couldn't be happier with our decision. Gregory was a pleasure to work with and made us a great logo for our photo strip. We ended up not using his logo just because my husband is graphic design and we thought it would be a nice... Read More personal touch if he made ours. Gregory also went above and beyond by making us a banner in our wedding colors to use with the booth. The photos turned out great and our guests had a BLAST. If you are on the fence about getting a photo wall, GET IT. It is worth every penny and TIP is really affordable compared to other vendors. I also personally liked TIP because they are an open photo wall so you don't have to cram in a booth. This was a great way to guests out of their seats.

2014-10-06T10:37:43 Response from the vendor

Duyen - what a wonderful review, thank you! It was nice getting to meet you at a work event and I'm glad we could bring our booth to your wedding. We're glad your husband got to add a personal touch to the photo booth by... Read Less Read More

Love these guys!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014

Greg and Irina were great to work with. Having two photographers working together worked out perfectly for us, two brides. They were able to simultaneously take photos of us getting ready, and also give us multiple angles of the day's events. The photos turned out absolutely... Read More wonderful and we couldn't have imagined it any better.

2014-10-06T11:11:59 Response from the vendor

Nelli and Lina - thanks for your kind words and letting us be there for your wedding! Even though it wasn't possible to take engagement photos since you were out of state, we knew when we initially met we were going to be a great... Read Less Read More

Best. Photos. Ever.

Reviewed on 4/14/2014 Megan H

Greg and Irina are truly so talented and fun to work with! After checking out their website, we knew right away they would be the perfect fit for us and they did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding day. They were super fun and easy to work with. Irina always had helpful... Read More information to share and great tips. We also rented one of their photo booths at our wedding. Greg made an awesome logo to go on the photos that printed which really added that special touch and made it personal to us! I can't say enough good things about them and can't put into words how much we love our photos! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!!

2014-09-29T13:36:03 Response from the vendor

Megan and Andy - thanks for the very kind words! Looking back at your photos, we love all the little details about your wedding... your first look outside the church full that was full of smiles, beautiful portraits with the colorful stained glass windows, your... Read Less Read More

Blessings with camaras

Reviewed on 1/21/2014 Kimberly K

Greg and Irina were a blessing for us. They shot both our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. Not only were the pictures all absolutely stunning, but they were able to capture so many moments that would or could have easily been missed. One of the most amazing things for... Read More us was that they worked so well with my sister in law who has special needs. She is not the easiest person to photograph, but we have quite a few pictures of her that we will treasure. Throughout the entire process they kept in touch and were very accommodating to odd family dynamics and made sure that everyone was comfortable and happy. They stuck to the time table for the day of the wedding and provided tips and suggestions to make sure that the day went smooth. I never felt rushed with them or overpowered by their suggestions. They are some of the nicest people that I have met and cannot wait to have them photograph the next stage of our lives.