Time of Your Life Entertainment

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Blackwood, NJ
Serving NJ, PA, and DE

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Melissa W

Definitely recommend!!! Nick and his team were great. From the first conversation where Nick came to our house to go over everything, to the final conversation, everything was so easy. For the price to include the DJ, an MC, and the photo booth and attendant - I don't think you... Read More could beat it. The online site to add the songs was so easy to use. Nick called a few days before the wedding to go over EVERY detail to make sure he didn't miss a song, an introduction, a pronunciation. The introductions were perfect, the songs had everyone dancing - there wasn't too much talking but just enough to make announcements or announce a song, etc. the Photobooth - not your standard Photobooth. There's a large sheet so you're not squeezing people into a booth - there's so much room. 2 copies were printed so one could go into a book for us to bring home and look through. Nick and his team were so great that a guest asked for his info so he could pass along to his sister that was getting married next year. Hire Nick and his team!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Amanda R

EXCEPTIONAL!!!! Working with Time Of Your Life Entertainment was a great experience. The guys made it very easy to plan our wedding day and how everything would play out. We very luckily were paired with DJ Jay Harrison who could not have been better!! My guests are all still... Read More raving about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Jay kept the room dancing all night and perfectly split up the types of music and a mix of slow/dance songs. We can't say enough about how happy we are we chose TOYL entertainment!! Thank you so much for helping to make our day so perfect!!

Best Decision we made

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Nicole B

Nick and his team are AMAZING! First of all, his packages where the best we found! Nick worked with us for anything we needed. he even gave us some pointers from being in the buisness and knowing what works best. He Totally read the crowd and had everyone on the dance floor... Read More all night! he kept in contact with me all night so i knew what was next. I really like his online planner, you can put all your music you want and all the names of your party. It really helps. His photobooth was awesome. We got many compliments on it! the size was perfect for big and small crowds. I was not pleased with my venue, and nobody knew this, but.. nick and his team keeping everyone partying helped take my mind off the bad things and enjoy my wedding! I highly recomend the TV's! the slide show durring the dances are a great touch and the music videos playing with the songs are awesome!! I would recomend 100%

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lorelei L

Nick was absolutely amazing to work with. He went above and beyond and helped us throw the most amazing wedding bash we could have asked for! Everything from the music choice to the uplighting was perfect! If your looking for a DJ, look no further and book Time of Your Life... Read More Entertainment your guest's will love you for it! Thanks Nick!!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Melissa A

Dj Nick was fabulous, but his photo booth assistant was HORRIBLE! He was texting on his phone the entire time in the corner of the room and none of our guess even knew to leave a copy of the photo strip in our book!! I feel like we lost out on great pictures! Nick was terrific... Read More though and all our guests loved him! The wedding ended and we still had people dancing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jill K

Nick did an AMAZING job with our wedding. We couldn't be happier with choosing TOYL. He had our guests up and dancing the ENTIRE night and we are still getting compliments about what a great wedding it was. I would recommend him 1,000 times!!! Stress free and made the wedding... Read More such a blast!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Megan S

Wow!! Nick was literally the best DJ ever!! He was so easy to work! He had all Of us on the dance floor from start To finish!!! The way he mixes in the music is incredible! I have been to tons of weddings and nothing compares to Nick! Everyone was raving about it after! Also the... Read More photo booth was so much fun!! And his staff who came with him was so helpful!!! :) we loved every second of it and there was never a dull moment :))! Thanks again!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Dan B

Nick was great! He was referred to us by our venues wedding coordinator and he did an awesome job. He provided our wedding with uplighting, and a monogram which all looked amazing. His website let us easily choose songs for each part of our reception as well as the must playlist... Read More and the do not playlist. We have received nothing but compliments about how entertaining and fun our wedding was and we could not recommend Nick and his team enough.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Jenine V

Our DJ Nick was great from booking to the planning process and at our wedding. He made sure to play the songs that were on our top list to play. If we had any questions he was prompt to answer them via email. We would definitely recommend him to our family and friends!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Kelly K

Nick and Time of Your Life Entertainment was absolutely wonderful! Nick made the night fun, enjoyable, and memorable. The winter wedding went off without a hitch even during our "snowpocalypse". Nick went out of his way to make sure he arrived on time despite the state of... Read More emergency. Everyone was dancing and having a great time! Our guests still talk about the music. Thank you for making our night one in a million.

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Jessica T

Nick did an absolutely fantastic job at our Down Town Club wedding. From the very start, with the bridal party walking in to the very last dance, everyone remaining was on their feet and dancing around. Having a particular style of music, my husband was initially concerned with... Read More finding a DJ that would be able to play sets that would get us as well as the rest of the crowd moving but Nick definitely squashed that worry as the dance floor was full for each and every set. The large photo booth and guestbook provided were a hit and provided tons of laughs throughout the night and after as we got to look through all of our pictures. Thank you for ensuring that our night was a true party for everyone in attendance!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Erika P

Nick and his team are the best there is around! Everyone was up on their feet dancing the whole time. From our entrances, to our first dance, our cake cutting song, our garter and bouquet toss to the last song of the night, he was on point the entire time. We had a few last... Read More minute changes (and last minute meaning minutes before something was going to happen) and he was on top of all of them! Their prices are unbeatable and they have an interactive website to allow you to browse a bunch of top songs requested by previous brides and grooms! Our wedding guests continue to tell us that this was the best wedding they have been to in a long time and we know that Nick had A LOT to do with that! Thank you again Nick! We highly recommend Time of Your Life Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Tara F

Nick and his team at Time Of Your Life Entertainment were perfect!! Nick took my song requests and made an awesome, non-stop dance party out of them. His crew at the Photo Booth made sure to have our guests' pictures taken and our keepsake book was complete before the wedding... Read More ended! Nick was so patient in our requests and made sure that we had an amazing party. I cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Meghan K

Time of Your Life Entertainment was the best decision that we made when planning the wedding! Nick and his team are absolutely incredible!! He was able to get everyone on the dance floor and just made it so much fun! The photo booth was an absolute hit, and the fact that you... Read More could have more then a couple people made it even better! Nick is just a great guy and his team are so friendly and accommodating! My guests haven’t stopped talking about how much of a great time they’ve had! I highly recommend Time Of Your Life Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Kelly K

if you are looking for a DJ to make your night unforgettable, then time of your life entertainment should be your choice! Nick had every guest on the dance floor and our guests even raved about him afterwards! He made our night more fun than we could of imagined. Nick was also... Read More very easy to work with and very quick with communicating. HIGHLY RECOMMEND :)

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Chris C

Nick was an amazing DJ! Catered to our every song request and was a fantastic MC! His website helps you structure the entire experience and keeps everything organized! Our guests have not stopped raving about the music! He is extremely personable and down to earth and was... Read More awesome with all the guests. I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Carly R

Nick and his team were just perfect! Our wedding day could not have been as amazing as it was without them. They played all the best music, got the crowd going, and knew exactly how to handle a crowd of 230 guests! Would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Linda D

Nick and his team were AMAZING!! they did such a great job. Nick made the planning very easy, and he also kept the crowd dancing all night long. I highly recommend Nick and his team.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Vanessa H

me of your life will be a great choice! As a wedding planner, I've worked with Nick to make sure my clients have the best entertainment for their special day. He is flexible and accomodating. He knows how to get a party started and how to read the mood of the crowd. He provides... Read More excellent professional service at a very reasonable price. I would recommend TOYL to any of my clients.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Cheryl

Time of Your Life Entertainment was the best decision we could have made. Nick took our list of songs and add to it where needed. He read the crowd well and kept us on the dance floor all night. We highly recommend Tome of Your Life Entertainment and Nick Jahn for any event... Read More you may need a DJ for.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jaime M

We absolutely loved Time of You Life Entertainment! Jason was our DJ and he was by far the best. He made our reception amazing. People were up and dancing the entire time. When we talk to people about our wedding,the first thing everyone says is how amazing how our DJ was. I... Read More completely recommend using Time of Your Life Entertainment for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jennifer S

DJ Jay was great from beginning to end! He knew what to play to get everyone up and dancing the whole night. Even the guests went up to him at the end of the night to say what a great job he did!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Meghan M

We found Time of your Life Entertainment through The Knot. From our first interactions with Nick we knew he was the one we wanted to DJ our wedding. Due to distance we didn't meet Nick until he night of our wedding reception. We had only communicated through emails and phone... Read More calls. He was very attentive and responded quickly. His online site made planing so easy. His prices were very responsible for the services he offered. We also added the Photo Booth and our guest absolutely loved it. We can't thank Nick enough for DJ-ing out wedding. Our guest throughly enjoyed themselves and never left the dance.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Desiree c

I was so happy to have TOYL for music and uplighting at our wedding. They did a great job! They were entertaining, accommodating to every detail we requested even up until the last minute details. Everyone at our wedding danced (young and old) and had a great time. Also,... Read More everything ran smoothly. Thanks TOYL entertainment for helping make our wedding day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stephanie R

Nick was an amazing DJ. He had our friends and family on the dance floor all night. He even took requests! He was very professional and prompt with communication. His personality and experience were fabulous, outgoing, and really kept our crowd having a great time. All of our... Read More guests were asking who he was and said it was the best wedding they had been to.. We enjoyed spending our evening on the dance floor.

Start a Conversation!