Time of Your Life Entertainment

Serving NJ, PA, and DE

DJ / Lighting / Photo Booths For Your Special Day!

This is your once in a lifetime day and we do everything in our power to make it a stress free, memorable, and most importantly FUN day for you and your family and friends. We understand the importance of affordability and we guarantee that we will beat ANY competitor’s price!

Classical, Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Blackwood, NJ
Serving NJ, PA, and DE

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Melissa W

Definitely recommend!!! Nick and his team were great. From the first conversation where Nick came to our house to go over everything, to the final conversation, everything was so easy. For the price to include the DJ, an MC, and the photo booth and attendant - I don't think you... Read More could beat it. The online site to add the songs was so easy to use. Nick called a few days before the wedding to go over EVERY detail to make sure he didn't miss a song, an introduction, a pronunciation. The introductions were perfect, the songs had everyone dancing - there wasn't too much talking but just enough to make announcements or announce a song, etc. the Photobooth - not your standard Photobooth. There's a large sheet so you're not squeezing people into a booth - there's so much room. 2 copies were printed so one could go into a book for us to bring home and look through. Nick and his team were so great that a guest asked for his info so he could pass along to his sister that was getting married next year. Hire Nick and his team!

Reviewed on 5/20/2015 Amanda R

EXCEPTIONAL!!!! Working with Time Of Your Life Entertainment was a great experience. The guys made it very easy to plan our wedding day and how everything would play out. We very luckily were paired with DJ Jay Harrison who could not have been better!! My guests are all still... Read More raving about how it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Jay kept the room dancing all night and perfectly split up the types of music and a mix of slow/dance songs. We can't say enough about how happy we are we chose TOYL entertainment!! Thank you so much for helping to make our day so perfect!!

Best Decision we made

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Nicole B

Nick and his team are AMAZING! First of all, his packages where the best we found! Nick worked with us for anything we needed. he even gave us some pointers from being in the buisness and knowing what works best. He Totally read the crowd and had everyone on the dance floor... Read More all night! he kept in contact with me all night so i knew what was next. I really like his online planner, you can put all your music you want and all the names of your party. It really helps. His photobooth was awesome. We got many compliments on it! the size was perfect for big and small crowds. I was not pleased with my venue, and nobody knew this, but.. nick and his team keeping everyone partying helped take my mind off the bad things and enjoy my wedding! I highly recomend the TV's! the slide show durring the dances are a great touch and the music videos playing with the songs are awesome!! I would recomend 100%

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Carly R

Nick and his team were just perfect! Our wedding day could not have been as amazing as it was without them. They played all the best music, got the crowd going, and knew exactly how to handle a crowd of 230 guests! Would highly recommend!!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Linda D

Nick and his team were AMAZING!! they did such a great job. Nick made the planning very easy, and he also kept the crowd dancing all night long. I highly recommend Nick and his team.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Vanessa H

me of your life will be a great choice! As a wedding planner, I've worked with Nick to make sure my clients have the best entertainment for their special day. He is flexible and accomodating. He knows how to get a party started and how to read the mood of the crowd. He provides... Read More excellent professional service at a very reasonable price. I would recommend TOYL to any of my clients.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Cheryl

Time of Your Life Entertainment was the best decision we could have made. Nick took our list of songs and add to it where needed. He read the crowd well and kept us on the dance floor all night. We highly recommend Tome of Your Life Entertainment and Nick Jahn for any event... Read More you may need a DJ for.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jaime M

We absolutely loved Time of You Life Entertainment! Jason was our DJ and he was by far the best. He made our reception amazing. People were up and dancing the entire time. When we talk to people about our wedding,the first thing everyone says is how amazing how our DJ was. I... Read More completely recommend using Time of Your Life Entertainment for your wedding!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jennifer S

DJ Jay was great from beginning to end! He knew what to play to get everyone up and dancing the whole night. Even the guests went up to him at the end of the night to say what a great job he did!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Meghan M

We found Time of your Life Entertainment through The Knot. From our first interactions with Nick we knew he was the one we wanted to DJ our wedding. Due to distance we didn't meet Nick until he night of our wedding reception. We had only communicated through emails and phone... Read More calls. He was very attentive and responded quickly. His online site made planing so easy. His prices were very responsible for the services he offered. We also added the Photo Booth and our guest absolutely loved it. We can't thank Nick enough for DJ-ing out wedding. Our guest throughly enjoyed themselves and never left the dance.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Desiree c

I was so happy to have TOYL for music and uplighting at our wedding. They did a great job! They were entertaining, accommodating to every detail we requested even up until the last minute details. Everyone at our wedding danced (young and old) and had a great time. Also,... Read More everything ran smoothly. Thanks TOYL entertainment for helping make our wedding day the best day ever!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Stephanie R

Nick was an amazing DJ. He had our friends and family on the dance floor all night. He even took requests! He was very professional and prompt with communication. His personality and experience were fabulous, outgoing, and really kept our crowd having a great time. All of our... Read More guests were asking who he was and said it was the best wedding they had been to.. We enjoyed spending our evening on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 sophia s

glad we chose TOYL entertainment for our wedding at the Lambertville Station Inn. We really enjoy the music, and the photo booth. Overall great service for the price that we paid for. We totally recommend Nick Jahn!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jami M

DJ was fantastic! We had a last minute venue change due to bad weather & Nick was super accommodating. He never missed a beat. I highly recommend TOYL Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Lynn B

Nick was awesome ! He played the best music ! He was prompt in answering my emails and made the process SUPER easy ! Everyone of my 156 guests were up dancing! He played music for everyone to dance to ! It was great ! We got so many compliments asking for referrals for him!

Music to our ears

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Annie R

We received so many compliments about the music at our reception starting with cocktail hour. During dinner, the volume was perfect and people could actually talk to one another and be heard. After dinner, the dance floor was never empty!

DJ & photobooth

Reviewed on 8/05/2015 Jess D

We recently had DJ Jay at our wedding. There are SO many options for DJs, but we decided to pick this one because of Nick's reviews and quick responses via email. Their packages are also very affordable! We got the gold package with the photo booth, dj, and uplighting. Nick was... Read More very helpful when we had to add our ceremony music at the last minute. The online portal is cool because you can pick what songs you want at certain times and see what the most popular songs are. Jay had the whole party up and dancing before dinner was even served so I give him 5 stars for that. I've never been to a wedding where people are dancing the ENTIRE night. He played the requests we made mixed in with the classics (Journey, Michael Jackson) which I could personally do without but that's what gets people of all ages on the dance floor and having a good time so I think he did an AMAZING job. Thank you! Also the photo booth was huge so a lot of people could get in at once. The guests can even send you videos which they send to you a few days after your wedding. I would definitely recommend this vendor.

My favorite vendor

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Kourtney H

TOYL Entertainment was my absolute favorite vendor for my wedding, due to their stellar communication, attention to detail and thoroughness. Their website was user friendly, and their pre-wedding planning with me was comprehensive and gave me total confidence. I had multiple... Read More "surprises" with my music (ie my father daughter dance starting with a slow song and transitioning into a fast song) and TOYL completed them all flawlessly. They stuck to our list and added just enough of their own recommendations. My dance floor was completely packed from start to finish. I can't say enough good things about Nick Jahn, he was a class act and is phenomenal at his job. My husband and I are already looking forward to one of our groomsmen's wedding in September, as they decided to use TOYL as well. My highest recommendations for the perfect wedding DJ!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2015 Amy B

TOYL Entertainment was very easy to deal with and professional. Nick was great to meet and discuss our DJ needs with, and he followed through meeting every one of our expectations. He also helped answer lots of questions along the way to help make our wedding day seamless! We... Read More really liked his online planning website that helped us to see "trending/popular" song choices, and help us plan what songs we wanted for each part of the evening. Nick played a great variety of music genres to reach out to all of our wedding guests and their music preferences, which was helpful in getting people out of their seats and onto the dance floor! He is a skilled DJ and professional MC, and we would highly recommend his services.

Reviewed on 7/02/2015

Why go through thousands of reviews of DJs and drive yourself crazy?! Look no further, do yourself a favor, and book TOYL entertainment! After seeing Nick in action 3 years ago at my sister’s wedding, I knew I had to have him for my big day! Bonus- he now does photobooth... Read More packages which was a huge sell for us AND a crowd favorite! From the beginning of booking to the day of, Nick was organized, knowledgeable, professional enthusiastic, and quick to respond- which was SUCH a relief with all the planning you have to do! His online planner was easy to use and a huge help to put our requests and information in and he listened and executed accordingly come the day of. The music was FANSTATIC and guests were on the dance floor the entire night! I am still hearing from people, including my father in law, how much they danced at our wedding and how they usually won’t leave their seats! We are so thrilled we went with Nick and TOYL entertainment and I promise you will not regret hiring them!!

Nick and TOYL Entertainment are the Best Around

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Nicole H

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Nick and everything he contributed to our wedding. We were apprehensive about selecting a DJ due to a few recent unpleasant experiences at other parties. However, the moment I sat down with Nick, I knew he would be great.My cautious... Read More mother in law and husband were also quickly impressed. Like most engaged couples, my husband and my greatest concern was choosing a DJ that could appeal to the various age range of our guests, from 18 to 80. Nick explained to us his ideas for our music list and gave us honest feed back about the songs we were considering. Additionally, Nick was readily available to meet with us (even in busy wedding season) and quickly responded to all my emails-including the night before our wedding. Nick completely knocked it out of the park at our wedding. His timing and flow for our ceremony music was flawless, making the event even more special. Most importantly, during the reception our dance floor was never empty, and various guests came up to both myself and my husband throughout the night to say how much they enjoyed our playlist and DJ. Nick handled each aspect of our wedding like a true professional and was worth every penny. We will definitely be using him again in the future and recommending him to all of our friends and family.

Nick is the Best

Reviewed on 11/17/2014

Nick made our wedding an absolute blast. When we watch our video, the only time people were sitting was when they were specifically asked to! Nick mixed the perfect blend to satisfy everyone from every generation. He hit our requests to perfection. If we ever have another... Read More affair where we need a DJ, Nick and his team will be the first people we call.

Best DJ!

Reviewed on 11/16/2014 Lauren C

I was married on September 21, 2013. I absolutely loved Nick and his team. They kept the dancing going all night long, and played what the guests wanted to hear. The DJ was one of my top concerns because without a good DJ, the party just won't be what it should be. Time of your... Read More life made our wedding what it was, and people still talk about it today. So a HUGE THANK YOU :) xoxo, Lauren & Jimmy

TOYL is Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Time of Your Life Entertainment created an amazing experience for our wedding and, perhaps just as important, made the process one of the smoothest steps of planning the wedding! In the months prior to our wedding, we spoke with multiple DJs/photobooth operators and Nick was... Read More the most responsive, organized, and skilled DJ in this area. From reading other reviews, it is clear that Nick is able to identify the style of a couple and match the music to their tastes, even if they provide no direction. For our wedding, we had very specific ideas about the type of music, the tone of the night, and how we wanted to have people involved; if you have similar ideas, then Nick is the person to make it happen. He took all of the information we provided and made it seem exciting, whereas some other DJs we contacted were not as receptive. Also, he used his talents to advise us on how to take our ideas and make them better and avoid any pitfalls in the flow of the event. In addition, the online planning form/database simplified the process for entering preferences. The reception was AWESOME from our perspective, same feedback from our guests, and even some of the banquet hall staff who mentioned it to us after the wedding. Nick kept it moving so we had the maximum amount of time to dance, was responsive to the crowd, and created outstanding energy. The DJ booth was a different set up then we had seen at previous events with lighting and a professional display; this looked great during the wedding but looked even better in the pictures, which had not even occurred to me until we got the pictures back after the wedding. The photobooth got everyone involved including guests with limited physical abilities. When were decided on the photobooth we thought it would be fun for the guests but is also turned out to be a great way to have another set of pictures for memories in the future...and people seem to show a different side of themselves once they get in the photobooth! Since the wedding our guests have continued to talk about what a great time they had at the reception and that is definitely mainly due to Nick. Overall, we could not have asked for anything more from Time of Your Life Entertainment and for any future events we plan, Nick is the only DJ we would want to hire!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Stephanie C

Nick was every Bride and Grooms dream!! I knew from the 1st meeting that he was going to be awesome! He sits down with you 1 on 1 and helps you understand what he does that day and how he can do whatever your visions are! After that he gives you a website the allows your... Read More planning process to be so easy and organized! From our 1st dance to our Unique wedding intro! We did a basketball wedding into because we are both basketball coaches and all I did was send him a word document of what to say. That day he was nothing but amazing! He nailed our intro! By far everyone's favorite part of the wedding! We also used Nick for his photobooth which was unreal! It's not like your normal little one! It was huge I think we had about 20 people in one picture at one point! All of our friends said ive never seen anything like it! We used him as well for our uplighting and Gobo light which just gave our ballroom the most beautiful look when the sun went down! We danced the night away because Nick just kept the music going and everyone out on that dance floor! He truly has a gift at what he does! Every single thing he does is organized, proffesional, and top of the line!