Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

Cumming, GA All of GA & Destination (678) 776-3649

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Mary Ashley T

Where do I begin?! From the moment I met her, and to all the way till our wedding day, she was truly the sweetest person and so easy to work with! Everyone's makeup looked so perfect, and I felt so beautiful! I am so glad she was recommended to me...and I would recommend her to... Read More all other brides! Thank you so much, Paula :)

Paula is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/09/2015 Renee Y

Paula is simply the best. It is not difficult to find a talented make-up artist. BUT, to me personally, I think it is hard to find one that can also offer good customer service. I am so thankful that I found Paula! Paula took the time to understand the theme of my wedding, my... Read More likes and dislikes, and try different colors to find a style that suits me the best. Paula is genuine and has a warm personality. She called me the day before my wedding to check in with me and arrived early on the wedding day to set up her things so she can start on time! She was the ONLY vendor who took the initiative to call me day before my wedding! THANK YOU PAULA!

Paula Walker is an AMAZING makeup artist

Reviewed on 8/19/2014 Sara B

My overall experience with Paula Walker was priceless. As all brides will agree, this is the day we have waited for our entire lives. We expect everything to be perfect, timeless, and overall, life changing. Among many "checklist" items, makeup is one of the most important... Read More things a bride needs to have perfected. I have known Paula Walker for many years, and I have ALWAYS used her for special events! I simply would not have it any other way. I am a perfectionist when it comes to my work; as is Paula when applying makeup! Paul is a very easy person to work with. She is very professional, flexible, and considerate. Having Paula as my makeup artist, was one less item I had to worry about on my special day!! Thank you Paula for making my wedding day absolutely unforgettable.

Bride

Reviewed on 7/31/2014 Kelsey C

Poor Paula was sick on our wedding day, and she still drove 2 hours to be there! She made me feel extra glamorous that day; thank you, Paula. You are a true talent.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Kristen G

Paula did a amazing job on my bridal party!She made it so special for me and my girls and I was so happy to have her there for not only amazing makeup but support in keeping stress free and enjoying every moment of the big day!

Timeless By Paula Gets 5 Stars!!!

Reviewed on 7/19/2014 Yeva J

Paula greatly exceeded my expectations for wedding day make-up! She included a trial with my package so we were on the same page, and there were no surprises on the day of. On the big day, Paula was a great help. Not only did she make me look beautiful, but she was also a... Read More pleasure to be around. She was with me every step of the way, touching up my make-up until the start of the reception. Paula went above and beyond her duties as a make-up artist, and even helped hold my train and bouquet at times. Thank you so much Paula for making me look and feel beautiful on my special day!

Paula is the BEST!

Reviewed on 7/18/2014 Carol C

Paula really is the best, there is no other way to put it. Not only is she talented, but she is genuine. I am picky when it comes to my makeup because I love doing my own. But when it came to my wedding, I knew I wanted someone else to do it. My friend and photographer, Amy Jo,... Read More told me how great of a job Paula does so I checked out some of her work. I was impressed! Paula arranged a time to come meet me before the wedding day so that she could get to know me and my style. I thought that was awesome! She listended to what I like and dislike and I could tell she was really absorbing what I had to say. She did a makeup trial run (conveniently on the day of the rehearsal dinner)and I looked amazing! I looked like myself, but camera ready. On my wedding day, Paula not only made me beautiful, but she also kept me calm. She stayed with me until the reception and was on top of my touch-ups. Paula is so easy to get along with and she has a true talent with makeup. I can't imagine what it would have been like not having her as a part of our special day.

Paula is awesome!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Candace E

Paula did an amazing job in my wedding makeup! I couldn't have been more happy! Paula is so much fun!

Becoming Mrs. Van Eck

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Renea M

Paula is absolutely AMAZING! She is so much more than 'just your make-up lady.' She was genuinely concerned with my happiness on my wedding day. She takes a very active role in every aspect of your very busy day. I purchased her biggest package, so she made MOB, MOG, six... Read More bridesmaids and myself look beautiful. Her cheery and relaxed attitude made everyone feel at ease. She's has an amazing value for her prices. She's affordable at all levels, and I can honestly say, I don't think my day would have gone as smoothly without her! BOOK HER! Book her now!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Rachel S

Paula is such a sweet and easy person to work with. She exudes professionalism and she is an extremely talented make-up artist. She did my make-up as well as my wedding party. Everyone looked fantastic.

AMAZING!!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 andrea a

We had our wedding in North Carolina and Paula came all the way there to do myself and the entire bridal parties make up. she was so sweet and accommodating. Her communication throughout the process was wonderful..as the bride I had a lot going on and and she was sure to make... Read More the arrangements and be where she needed to be earlier then I asked...which was wonderful since everything at a wedding is always running behind. The quality of products she used was top notch. She was willing to do exactly what I wanted...I am a make up girl so I like it loaded on, but some of the other girls wanted it more natural and she was equally as amazing at both! I would recommend her a million times over again. If I ever have a special even where I want my make up done again she will be the first I call!!!!

Not Just A Makeup Artist :)

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Lauren G

I booked Paula for my May 2013 wedding and I am so thankful that I did. She is the absolute best vendor I had and cannot be more grateful. She is amazing, sweet and caring and made me forget all of my worries. Not only did she make me and everyone else in my bridal party look... Read More absolutely beautiful on my big day but she stayed with me all the way up to my reception. She adjusted my dress, checked pictures from the photographer, did great touch-ups and just made sure I was comfortable throughout the entire crazy day. Just basically above and beyond anything I was expecting. The price is very reasonable for the quality she gives you. I have highly recommended her to anyone I know getting married and can't wait to see her again at a friend's wedding in September. Book her NOW! You won't regret it :)

Best of the best!

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Mary B

Paula was absolutely wonderful to work with. My makeup was flawless on my wedding day (and for my Bachelorette Party, since I did my trial run just before!) – and it still looked amazing when we arrived at the hotel late after the reception! Not only is she an expert at what... Read More she does and easy to work with, but she is fun and personable as well, which helped keep me at ease during what was otherwise a pretty stressful time. In planning the wedding, I worked with a LOT of different vendors for lots of different services… Paula hands down would be the best one that I worked with, I couldn’t have asked for ANYTHING better!

Paula is AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Julia P

Paula was wonderful. She took such good care of me, and my bridesmaids of all types and personality. She was fun, and helped me relax. She stayed with me all day, and was so kind. My day kind of fell apart do to a torrential down pour, but Paula was there every step of the... Read More way to make sure I stayed calm and looked beautiful. I cannot thank her enough!

Always fun to work with Paula

Reviewed on 4/01/2013 Sandy S

This was the second time I had the joy to work with Paula. The first time I was a bridesmaid. She is wonderful and fits in so well with our group of girls. We love having her around and how beautiful she makes us look!

The BEST!!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2013 Allyson P

Deciding to have Paula do my makeup for my wedding was an easy decision!! From the first time I met her, she was interested in how I wanted to look on my wedding day. She made me feel comfortable and confident in the way I would look. On my wedding day, I could not have asked... Read More for a better person to be there with my girls and I. Paula was very professional and wanted to make sure we were perfect for every picture and moment of the day. All of my bridesmaids raved about how much they loved their makeup and how I could not have found a better person to do our makeup. Paula is amazing and one of the best!!!

Beautiful Makeup!

Reviewed on 2/10/2013 Megan F

A good makeup artist was at the top of my list! I have acne marks and very oily skin in my T-zone area. Of course I wanted to look beautiful on my wedding day and have all that covered up! I shared my concerns with Paula, and she gave me the exact look I was going for. And... Read More the make-up held all day (from 11am-11:30pm)!! I had oil absorbing sheets on hand, but didn't even have to use them! She uses airbrush makeup foundation, but applies it by hand for an even more precise application. She also did my mother's makeup and she looked beautiful! Paula is super nice and friendly, and it was great to work with her!

Love Paula!!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Brandi W

I could never say enough wonderful things about Paula. She spent all day with me and my bridesmaids and family, and she was loved by everyone. She is the sweetest person, but an even more amazing makeup artist!! She did an amazing job on everyone, and it lasted the whole night... Read More and looked perfect in pictures. I couldn't have been more satisfied! You definitely want this special lady to be a part of this special day!!

PERFECTION!!!

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Candice S

Paula was the best! I had a intimate wedding and I was on a budget. Paula was proffessional and completely worth it! I wanted my skin to look flawless and for my eyes to make a statement but not to be over-done. My make up was perfect!She made me feel comfortable, confident and... Read More I never looked better. The day of my wedding she did more then just my make up, she held my flowers in between pictures, she fixed my dress, everybody at my wedding was complimenting me on my make up and asking who she was, my entire family and wedding party just loved her! I recommend her to every bride who wants to look perfect and feel relaxed!

Fantastic

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Bailey C

Paula is fantastic. She was so sweet and so kind and professional. She made sure each inch of my face was exactly the way I wanted it and then done to perfection. Her selling point before the wedding was that she stayed with me until I entered the reception to make sure all my... Read More pictures were flawless. But, her attention to detail sealed the deal that she's the best!!!

Perfect make-up artist

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Rachel W

Paula was the perfect choice for my make-up on one of the most important days of my life. She did an excellent job in mine as well as my mom's. She is easy going and makes everyone comfortable. I received several compliments at the wedding and also from people seeing my... Read More pictures. I loved that Paula was on-location because that helped ease me some on such a busy day. Thank You, Paula! You are the best!

Amazing Makeup Artist!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 BRITTANY B

I could not have been happier!! Paula is AMAZING at what she does and has the personality to go along with it! I HIGHLY recommend her! You won’t find anyone better than her! I used her for our engagement pictures and our wedding and so many people told me that my makeup looked... Read More amazing! Thank you sooooo much Paula! You’re the best!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Kanwal K

I’m SO happy I picked Paula to do the make-up for my wedding. We had three days of events and each day Paula WOWed me with her work! I LOVED my make-up (a unique look for each day) and received several compliments on how great my makeup looked throughout the weekend! Paula’s... Read More very friendly, listens to what you want, very professional, and easy to work with. Her fun-loving nature was a joy to be around for me and my family. On the reception day, she also did my mom’s make-up. My mom NEVER wears make-up, but Paula made her feel comfortable and she looked absolutely gorgeous! Paula is AMAZING at what she does and is a joy to work with! I HIGHLY recommend her! You won’t find anyone better than her! Thanks again Paula for everything!

Paula is fabulous!

Reviewed on 9/29/2011 Katie W

I contacted several makeup artists regarding on location makeup for my wedding. Once I started e-mailing back and forth with Paula I knew she was the one. She is very easy to work with and one of the friendliest people I have ever met. She is very professional and she did an... Read More excellent job on my makeup, my mom's makeup and my bridesmaids makeup. Paula was also very easy to work with and flexible. I can't imagine what I would have looked like on my wedding day if it wasn't for Paula! She is the best!

Outstanding!!

Reviewed on 9/10/2011 Lindsay H

Paula was more than I expected for my makeup artist! She was extremely sweet and respectful of what I like. She was a true southern gal which was very pleasant to be around on my big day! She did my makeup for both my bridal shoot and my big day of course! She arrived on time... Read More the morning of and followed me around during pictures to make sure I looked great. Highly Recommended! Wouldn't choose anyone else!