Timeless Photo Booth Co.

Atlanta and all surrounding areas.

Timeless Photo Booth Co.

Timeless all-inclusive packages start at $395.00 for 2 hours including memory album, poster and custom event logo design. Contact us for custom packages as well. The Timeless Photo Booth accommodates a larger number of guests at one time and if you are looking for a unique experience.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Photo Booths

Alpharetta, GA Atlanta and all surrounding areas. (404) 391-1748

One of my favorite vendors hands down!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Shawn S

Cheryl & Jim Vecchione are probably two of the nicest people I have ever met. Having a photo booth wasn't really in our budget, but I really wanted it. They worked out the best price and were very flexible with the hours. The real value came in with the props and the photo book/... Read More guest book they include FREE. I couldn't find any other photo booth companies that included these items. The props were the best I have EVER seen. They were so fun and unique. You couldn't have pulled our guests away if you had tried. Many of them said it was their favorite part of the reception. The book they gave us was so great. We looked at it when we returned from our honeymoon and just laughed! It had copies of every photo booth session and then they had the guests write something next to it. Jim even let me design my own logo for the bottom of the strip of the photos. I made a peach themed logo that turned out so cute. I've already referred them to several friends. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Wendy B

What fun! I have never experience a photo booth at a wedding, until my daughter’s wedding. What a unique idea for preserving your guest list verse the old way of having people simply sign a book that goes in a drawer. Cheryl and Jim have an awesome set up with so many fun,... Read More quirky, cool, and creative props to choose from. Each person, persons or group that goes into the photo booth walks away with a 4 strip picture set of 4 poses that were done while in the booth. You can go as often as you like with whoever you want.The photo strip is designed by the Bride & Groom so that the guest has something special from the wedding and then a duplicate strip goes into the guest book and the guests write a little note and sign it. What a special way to capture who was there to celebrate your special day! Cheryl and Jim are so very nice and so easy to work with. Everything was as promised and so much more fun than I ever expected. We even got the 85 year old grandparents into the booth with some fun costumes and accessories! The Bride and Groom left with the guest book after the wedding and about a week after the wedding Cheryl and Jim posted video of all of the pictures. We had so much fun pausing the video and trying to guess who was who. Timeless Photo Booth Co. added something special to the wedding. They were absolutely wonderful and I would recommend them for any special event!

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Nichole B

Timeless Photo Booth is fantastic! I did a lot of research to find the best photo booth company for our wedding. My expectations were exceeded with Timeless Photo Booth, and all guests I talked to were impressed with the photo booth and how smoothly Jim and Cheryl ran the booth... Read More during the wedding. They even made sure to print one copy per person in each photo, which many companies do not do! TImeless Photo Booth really seems to offer the best price for the service and product you receive. Jim and Cheryl were very responsive to all of my emails and were very helpful throughout this process. Timeless offers a real photo booth (this seems to be more and more difficult to find, as more companies are offering alternatives to an actual booth); provides really unique and a large variety of props; allows you to personalize your photostrips as well as the booth itself; and includes a guest book with all of the photos taken during the wedding. The photo and logo quality are very good as well! I would highly recommend anyone looking for an excellent photo booth for a very fair price with a lot of included add-ons to book Timeless Photobooth. We cannot thank Jim and Cheryl enough for making this part of our reception go so well and helping our guests to have a great time!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Deanna P

I am so happy I went with Timeless Photo Booth Co. I always wanted a photo booth but didn't want to spend a fortune on it. They were incredibly affordable and easy to work with! The two attendants on site helped run the booth efficiently and got people in and out. Their... Read More variety of props was the best I have seen and at the end of the night they had our guestbook ready to go. The booth was a huge hit!