Photos that you will cherish for lifetime

I shoot for the silver frame. Because I know that every time I push the button these images have to last a lifetime. With a unique mix of environmental and lifestyle photography I strive to tell your story in a romantic contemporary but classic style. I believe that timeless always trumps trendy. And there is no replacement for authenticity. More than anything I believe in is that classic never goes out of style. And the truth is, that I don't take those photos just for you, I take them for your grandkids. And what do you believe in?

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Emily G

Julia captured not only so many moments that we will treasure forever, but also the emotion that was happening! We got more than just wedding pictures, we got memories that will stay with us forever! It was such a pleasure to work with Julia she is talented and easy to work... Read More with!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Taryn B

Julia was so helpful throughout the whole process, and the photos turned out beautiful!

2017-09-08T12:05:04 Response from the vendor

Taryn, thank you so much for your kind words, it's very important for me to know that you were happy with my work! You were an amazingly fun and beautiful bride to work with! Be happy!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Courtney S

Julia went above and beyond to create this most perfect engagement and wedding photos. She's quick, professional and easy to work with. The best surprise was getting an email with a couple wedding pictures the night of our wedding. She created images I'll cherish forever. She... Read More met every expectation I had.

2017-08-07T08:45:38 Response from the vendor

Courtney, thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot to me! It was my great pleasure to be working with you and seeing the miracle of love creating your beautiful family!

Reviewed on 6/17/2017 Kristi G

Julia was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very professional and communicative. She was very responsive and helpful to any and all questions, and she made beautiful pictures of my groom and I, who are not the most photogenic! She made the photography experience... Read More enjoyable. I would recommend to her all friends and family looking for a wedding photographer.

2017-06-20T20:22:15 Response from the vendor

Kristy, thank you so much for your kind works! Both you and Chris were pure pleasure to work with! Your wedding was absolutely beautiful, full of precious moments and so much fun! We had amazing time working with you! Thank you for your trust!

Reviewed on 5/21/2017 Brooke F

Julia did a wonderful job on our engagement, bridal portraits and wedding photos! The photos turned out beautiful and we couldn't be happier! Julia is also very sweet and easy to work with. You can tell she is passionate about her photography.

2017-05-24T10:56:56 Response from the vendor

Brook, thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure working with such sweet couple as you are! Be happy!

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 Jan T

Julia was fabulous to work with at my daughter's wedding. She had great ideas and was very professional. Once the day began, she was quietly photographing the whole day, without us ever worrying about a thing. The pictures turned out great and the albums were beautiful. I will... Read More definitely call Julia the next time that I need an event photographed.

2016-12-29T21:21:35 Response from the vendor

Jan, thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure to work with your family and friends! Many happy years to all of you!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sarah H

Our pictures are beautiful memories! We love them.​ My husband and I were very happy with our experience with​ Julia Sharapova. ​She searched the venue for great picture spots and planned ahead​. ​ ​We have great ceremony shots from various angles, fun candids from the... Read More reception, and beautiful couple shots. We​ would definitely recommend using her for your Wedding photography or any photography needs .​

2016-11-04T08:48:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sarah, you are so sweet! I am so happy that you are happy with my work. And again, congratulations!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Thanh D

I want to highly recommend Julia for your next special engagement and wedding.  I know there are many of options out there but we were glad we decided to go with her.  Julia was very professional and personable with us.  Being a bride herself once, she understood our anxieties... Read More of trying to balance it all in putting on a wedding and didn't make the photo sessions stressful but fun.  I also appreciated that she was organized and kept us moving along when things got crazy! When it came time to take our pictures, Julia has a great eye for photography and was able to capture of lot of the special moments to tell a great story.  It was amazing to see her make something that seem ordinary into an extraordinary imagine that we will look back with fond memories.  Thanks Julia - The pictures came out really amazing!

2016-11-04T08:49:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Thanh, I really appreciate your kindness! :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Lewa O

Julia was abosulutely fun throughout our entire engagement photo shoot. She was an epitome of professionalism and still made us very comfortable. Our pictures came out so beautiful!!! It's a memory we would love to create thousand more times again. Thanks Julia!

2016-10-17T18:58:08 Response from the vendor

Lewa, I am so happy that you like your photos! Thanks you for your kind words! Looking forward to working with you again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Sabrina R

Julia is absolutely phenomenal! Not only she is talented and has an eye for beauty but she is also very professional, nice and easy to work with. She shot out engagement photos, which was a lot of fun, and she captured our personalities and our love for each other. Our wedding... Read More photos came out just perfect - candid, fun and romantic. Julia was easy to communicate with, she replied to all my e-mails in a timely manner. We also met a week before the wedding, to discuss more details, Julia shared her experience and gave some great advices, which helped us to enjoy our special day even more. We highly recommend Julia Sharapova to anyone who is looking for wedding photographer.

2016-11-04T08:52:00 Response from the vendor

Aww, thank you soooo much for you kind and sweet works! It means a lot to me. You were such an amazing couple to work with! All the best to you and one more time - congratulations!

Reviewed on 9/10/2016 Tiffany H

Julia was the perfect photographer. Not only did she take amazing photos, but she was very helpful in time management of the big day. She captured every photo that we wanted and then some. She is passionate, friendly, and very talented. She also met with me before the day to... Read More look at the venue and plan out photos based on the timeline that we were given from the coordinator. I highly recommend Julia if you need a photographer for your special day :) Thank you so much, Julia! We love our photos and will cherish them forever.

2016-11-04T08:55:27 Response from the vendor

My happy clients is my best reward! Thank you for trusting me and for letting me be there with you on the day of your wedding. You guys were such a pleasure to work with and I wish you many many happy years!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

Julia is the best! Our pictures came out more beautiful than we could have hoped and she was a pleasure to work with. Julia was able to capture some of the most beautiful moments from our wedding. I would highly recommend Julia Sharapova for any event!

2016-11-04T08:59:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You kind works mean a lot to me and my business! My best wishes to you, be happy!

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Danielle D

I would definitely recommend Julia to any couple. She did both our engagement photo shoot and our wedding photos. She was absolutely great! Her photos are beautiful, she is very creative and will do what it takes to get the very best shots. She is also very pleasant,... Read More professional and easy to work with. I wasn't used to doing photo shoots at all and she made me feel very comfortable!

2016-06-17T11:13:04 Response from the vendor

Dear Danielle and Chris, thank you so much! It was such a pleasure of mine to work with you! You are such an adorable, creative and sweet couple! I am looking forward to doing many more shoots with you in the future! Be happy!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

We had been that unfortunate couple who didn't have pictures from their Wedding Day. Then we found Julia! She helped us to re-create our Wedding Day during the photo session with her! My husband had never been a "photo camera" person, but even he was feeling very comfortable... Read More during the session. Now we know how fabulous wedding pictures can be, and finally, we can share the memories with our families!

2016-06-17T11:19:15 Response from the vendor

Elena, I am sooo happy that now you have photos that will stay with you for ages and will always remind you of how beautiful you are and how happy you are to have each other! All the best to you and Wade!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016

Julia shot our wedding on May 28th, 2016! Not only is she professional and very friendly she has the perfect ability to direct photos without being overpowering or causing you stress on your big day. We loved having her be our photographer!!! Our ceremony and reception were at a... Read More mega church in Dallas and her creative eye gave us beautiful photos in an area where it was more difficult to find a romantic "feel." She had to work with dark indoor lighting and still did amazing work! We are going to hire her for all of our big events without hesitation! If you're not hiring Julia for your wedding you're missing out!

2016-06-17T11:16:42 Response from the vendor

Megan, thank you for your kind words! I am happy when my clients are happy! It was amazing to work with such loving and beautiful couple. Hope to see you again in the future :) Congratulations again and my best wishes to you!

Reviewed on 1/10/2016

I'm not a huge fan of having my photo taken never really have been, but Julia made me feel amazing in front of the photo lense. Her expertise and knowledge were absolutely exceptional. My bride and I were lucky enough to book her at the last moment, and I have to say it was the... Read More best choice we made. Julia was able to meet my brides expectations and then some. I highly recommend her and personally have been doing so to my friends and family.

2016-01-11T08:47:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure to meet and work with both of you. Congratulations and my best wishes to you.

Julia

Hi there, my name is Julia and I know what beautiful looks like, and love of two is one of the most beautiful things that I’ve seen. My goal is to focus on your love story and capture perfectly how stunning you are in romantic contemporary but classic way. Trends are pretty, but they don’t last, so I strive make my photos timeless. I also prefer candids, because one day these photos will be priceless to you. I help you to have fun and feel confident infront of my camera. We will have fun working together!