Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup

Servicing the greater Capital Region Area

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

Saratoga Springs, NY Servicing the greater Capital Region Area (518) 469-3590

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Kristina C

I highly recommend timeless updos! They were so wonderful to work with leading up to and on my wedding day! I scouted other vendors in the area and compared and they were the most reasonably priced as well as had numerous 5 star reviews! They did a beautiful job on me and the... Read More rest of my bridal party and I have already recommended them to other friends/brides getting married in the area. Five stars without a doubt -thank you jenn and kristen!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Danielle N

I am so happy that we chose to work with Timeless Updos for my September wedding in Troy NY. I was planning my wedding from across the country but Jenn was so easy to work with and was able to do a trial a week before the wedding (so amazing). The day of the wedding Jenn and... Read More Jessica worked together so well, at the hotel they were able to get both hair and makeup done for myself and 4 bridesmaids within 4 hours, and everyone looked perfect!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Jesse R

All I can say is WOW. I will forever owe Jenn & Kristen for my fairy tale day. They truly made my feel and look like a princess! Jenn was amazing and flawless with her make up. I have seen many times make up applied very heavy at weddings and is always a concern. Jenn was able... Read More to give everyone a glowing natural look. I have never seen my mom or mother in law look so radiant ! Kristen was a true master with my hair. I had purchased extensions and was nervous they would look fake... the day off we changed my style up off a suggestion she had and I could not have been more happy with the result. I had so many compliments on how great my hair was and no one knew it was fake! If you are in radius hire them, they drove an hour or so to my destination wedding. I also found their rates were much better than all the VT vendors I contacted. I will forever sing their praises. Plus they are so sweet and kind to work with.

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Ashley K

Timeless Undo's did hair and makeup for my mother and bridesmaids - and they all looked STUNNING the day of our wedding! A great choice if you are looking for top notch hair and makeup at a reasonable price for your wedding!

Love Jenn!

Reviewed on 3/19/2015

When I got engaged two years ago, I knew Jennifer had to do the hair for my wedding. She's amazing! I have alopecia and my hair keeps thinning out. Jenn assured me that I had nothing to worry about and said my hair would look amazing. She was right! Jenn helped me pick out easy... Read More to put in extensions that made my hair look AWESOME! Not only was my hair beautiful, but my bridesmaids and mother had amazing hair. She took her time making sure all the ladies looked great! I received so many compliments that night on my hair. It looked great and I felt great! I highly recommend Jenn for any event!