Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Chicago and Suburbs

4 Chicagoland Locations

Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists offers award wining photography, video, photo booth and album design. With over 20 years experience, we specialize in capturing your memories in a style that allows you to relive the story, romance, and emotion of your wedding day!

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Aebf0cfd 749a 4015 9cf0 6e3c13a96bd2~rs 100
8a61e330 1677 498d b00a 94b0759eb63a~rs 100

Chicago, IL Chicago and Suburbs (888) 207-4686

Reviewed on 1/29/2016

Since day 1 of us meeting with Timothy Whaley & Associates we had nothing but GREAT things to say! We actually booked with them on the first sit down meeting. They make everything so easy for you to understand and are very easy to get in touch with. You leave a message with... Read More them and within 24 hours you will either get an email or call back. The last thing that a bride or groom wants to deal with on their wedding day is to make sure your photographer(s) are doing their job....and let me say we had 2 (two) of them and both weren't just on time, they were both EARLY!!!!! My husband and I are both still in contact with the company: picking out our bridal album (which they make it very easy), getting our Thank You's ready, picking out our canvas cluster, etc. and I can give them a call/email at anytime and don't have to worry about them getting back to me!! (Oh, and my sister and brother in-law also used them over 5 years ago)

Quality all around!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Andrea B

When I initially met with Timothy Whaley & Associates I felt like I was completely taken care of right from the start! The entire staff was extremely friendly and flexible. I was happy to learn that I would be matched with a photographer based on my style and needs. My... Read More photographer was awesome and fit in perfectly with my bridal group. She listened to our needs and had ideas for photos that really helped showcase my vision. Our second photographer did an awesome job capturing many candid, in the moment photos and again fit right in with our bridal group. I was so glad that I chose Timothy Whaley & Associates as my photographer and highly recommend their services. The quality of the photos turned out beautifully and I could not be happier!

Wonderful company, great experience!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Lindsay W

I found Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists right after I switched my status on Facebook to 'engaged'. I started noticing all the wedding ads and I got more and more curious about the different vendors. Shopping around for the right photographer seems like a shot in the... Read More dark sometimes. Everyone makes the same promises about taking care of you and making your day extra special. I am grateful to share my experience with other brides and to let them know that I have found people that live up to the promises they make- and surpass them. Right from the very beginning I could tell that Timothy Whaley was going to be perfect for my wedding. On our initial meeting, one of their out-of-the-box photographers was able to show us how they could best capture our wedding moments through their photo journalistic approach. He was so easy to talk to and we were on the same page from the beginning as far as what I wanted my pictures to look like and the 'vibe' I wanted to portray. He able to explain to me how their services are more of an investment in a relationship-than just supplying a product- that will pay off throughout our lives as we create new memories and grow our family. This is the kind of relationship I was looking for in trusting someone to capture all the best moments on my special day. I'm confident they will surpass anyone's expectations for photography as they certainly did mine. My pictures turned out better than I could imagine and I have received nothing but complements from other people about how wonderful they are. I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 2/22/2018 Kelly S

TWA was wonderful to work with for our wedding in December. The company as a whole was very professional and responsive. We had two photographers for our wedding and a videographer. All three were exceptionally good and professional. Everyone who sees the photos from the wedding... Read More comment on how beautiful they are and how professional they appear. We are so thankful we went with TWA for our photos at our wedding as the quality of service is well worth the cost and you will have beautiful photos to look back on.

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Edith V

When we first began planning our wedding and asked for recommendations, Timothy Whaley was a name we kept hearing over and over again. We decided to proceed with Timothy Whaley and we are SO glad we did. All members of this company or unbelievably nice, accommodating and... Read More professional. Our pictures came out amazingly beautiful. Highly recommend Timothy Whaley for your photography and video needs on your special day!

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Lauren D

Timothy Whaley & Associates (TWA) far exceeded our expectations. They are certainly the wedding photography experts! We originally interviewed several photographers, but decided to work with TWA because we were most impressed with their team and portfolio. TWA did not... Read More disappoint. Joe’s unique use of light and tone, along with his ability to take advantage of our gorgeous venue space, made our wedding photos look like artwork! The photos are breathtaking. Thank you is simply not enough. TWA, you have captured moments that our family will treasure forever!

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Erin H

TWA is a dream making company!! I was the receipiant of their Dream Wedding Giveaway and they really took care of it all!! We had the best photographer and videographer and couldn’t be happier with their products, and associate companies.

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Ana A

Interesting enough we only booked Timothy Whaley & Associates due to the fact that we won a raffle at a Wedding Expo. We saved a bunch of money and ultimately paid just a bit extra for a few more features offered. We met our photographer(Douglas), who I might add was a TRUE... Read More PROFESSIONAL, he asked all the right questions and was extremely responsive either through phone/text or email. Our wedding went on without a hitch and Doug was able to take hundreds of AMAZING photos of my Husband and I. Overall we were EXTREMELY HAPPY with everything, and would highly recommend T.W.A. to any couple considering a photography company for any special occasion.

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 jennifer s

Love the process that TWA has! You set up a meeting and get introduced to the wonderful team. You are then set up with a photographer and set up a separate meeting. Our photographer was so amenable and open to any of our ideas. On wedding day, he was on time and excited for... Read More everything! Ou pictures turned out wonderfully even though it was such a rainy day and felt under the weather. He was son enthusiastic

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Jessica g

I found out about TWA by going to a wedding expo. They had a really nice coupon for visiting their booth at the show so I did some research, checked out reviews and then decided to take the next step and visit their studio. Wonderful people! I always felt like I was important... Read More and that my wedding was too! The real shining star was our actual photographer for the big day, Heather! She was fantastic! I have no idea how she was able to run around and get some of the amazing shots she got and I am truly happy we had her there! Everyone else at the studio are just great too! Never felt pressure to sign up and they are great with staying in touch. I will say they are a bit pricey and I think in each contract you have to buy a wedding album BUT if you are like us and wanted one anyway that shouldn't be a problem for you! Well worth the money we spent! Staff - 10/10 Photographer - 15/10 Picture Quality - 10/10 Wedding Album - (Haven't received yet but very excited to get it!)

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Jenelle W

TWA was wonderful to work with. Joanna our photographer was flexibly, fun and very professional! I would hire her again in a heartbeat! They are very reasonably priced and the quality is great!

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Stephanie H

So happy that we went with TWA as our photographers and videographers. They work with incredible professionals who captured such great memories, made us laugh, and helped us feel comfortable- even taking the "pose here" shots. I can't believe how many great images were taken,... Read More

and my favorite part is that I never felt impeded against- I got to live every moment and they were there to capture it!

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Melanie K

Loved working with TWA and our photographer, Jorelle! Staff was so helpful and made our special day so much fun. Although it rained on our wedding day, our photos turned out to be spectacular. I would highly recommend TWA for anyone interested in professional photography!

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Robert S

We are extremely happy with our services from TWA. Love the lifetime warranty on the products purchased from them and the customer service is out of this world!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Priscilla C

At first, I wasn't too convinced that I wanted to work with TWA, but upon arriving to meet with our consultant we were immediately greeted and felt very welcome. The process was explained to us clearly and any questions we had were answered and clarified. I knew from that first... Read More meeting I wanted TWA to take photos of this special day. Everything was explained in great detail, and we were shown examples on how they edit their images to get the best quality. I was happy with the work they had shown us and with all the samples they had hanging up around the walls. The day of the wedding, my husband and I felt very comfortable with our photographer and he did everything he could to capture all the special moments; he even gave ideas for different poses as well, which added a unique touch to our photos. The photographer was also open to any ideas we had, or any poses we wanted to do and it was just wonderful to work with this photographer. Even now, as we have just decided on our album, I feel as if everything has been explained well and I know I'm getting what I'm paying for. I like that they have so many album options and wall decor options as well. It has been a long journey, but TWA has always been there, and whenever I have a question or need information on something, they always answer my e-mails and/or calls in a timely manner. TWA always follows up with me, and has kept up with me with reminders and updates as far as the process of the album. Definitely enjoyed working with them and so excited to see all final products!! Thank you TWA!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Alexis S

I have nothing but nice things to say about Timothy Whaley. I would recommend our photographer Bill to anyone. Before the wedding he asked if there was any specific pictures we would like, he wanted to know the names of the parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles to make it easier... Read More when taking pictures, and he was very patient with all of our friends and family members. His work definitely reflected in our pictures. They turned out absolutely incredible! This company is everything I could have asked for & more. Our Videographer Eddie was just as amazing ! He stayed out of the way but, still made sure he captured all the important moments. The front desk staff is friendly & really helpful ! I will reccomend this company to everyone !

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Amber A

I booked TWA after finding them on The Knot. My husband and I were having a out of state wedding and TWA were so accommodating, we had telephone conference calls all the time to keep us in the loop as to what was going on. Emailing back and forth was exceptional, you always had... Read More a response within 24-48 hours and a known timeline of what needed to be done. Our photographers were exceptional as well as our videographer. We have had nothing but a great experience and continue to as we are now picking out our albums and pictures. I highly recommend TWA to anyone who wants a company that knows exactly how to take wedding pictures just the way you want and a stress free day for you and everyone else!

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Regina G

Our experience with TWA was nothing short of magical. My husband and I found their website through The Knot and we instantly fell in love with the photos we saw. TWA made the process of selecting our photographer for our engagement shoot and wedding very easy. Their facility was... Read More clean, welcoming, and professional. The agents we worked with laid out all of our options in an easy to understand way. We worked with David or our engagement shoot and Abel for our wedding. David and Abel were on time and polite. They took excellent photos and fulfilled all of our requests. We could not have been happier with the way our photos turned out! We just completed our order for our wedding album and we are so excited to receive it! We would highly recommend TWA!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Katrina H

I had a great Spencerian with TWA. The entire team was professional and friendly. We had 2 photographers and they both did an amazing job. I have over 1000 pictures of our wedding day and I am so grateful they were able to truly capture every moment. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Alexandra H

We are SO glad we went with TWA as our wedding photographer! We hired two photographers, which I highly recommend for your wedding- the two worked well together & were able to capture the moments we wanted. We were paired with Jorge as our main photographer and we LOVED him. The... Read More pictures turned out AMAZING...we will certainly treasure them forever! We've gotten many compliments on them so far. TWA let us know that our photos were selected to be in a couple bridal magazines, which really shows the quality of the photographs! Some details below: -Initial meeting: Very trustworthy, saw beautiful examples of pictures, multiple packages options to fit needs. Easy to set up & make payments. Booked with confidence! -Photographer: Loved Jorge! We talked with him in person & via email to give him the itinerary and discuss what we wanted for our pictures -Day of: On time, very professional, personable, and made us feel comfortable as we took photos! Had great ideas & even grabbed us during the reception to get beautiful outdoor pictures in the evening -Post-wedding: Got to see & have our low-resolution pictures (they have the watermark & are great for posting on social media) about 5 weeks after our wedding (VERY quick!). We got over 1300 photos of our day! We got to do a photo reveal at the studio which was fun & exciting to relive the day! We'll get the high-resolution photos soon now that we've put in the order for our album. Photo selection process for our album was simple (though choosing which photos we wanted was difficult because there were SO many good ones). The album did get a little pricey because we wanted so many photos, but we think it's absolutely worth it! We are excited to use TWA & Jorge again in the future. We cannot speak highly enough of our AMAZING pictures!!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Dane S

We love our photos/video that the photographers from TWA provided! They were very professional and made our wedding day easy. Highly recommend TWA!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Anne T

TWA is the best! I dare you to try another and get all the fabulous, perfect memories that we have forever! From our first meeting with Tim (the OWNER) to our wedding day to the last meeting to create our memory album... no one is better!! They let my whole family sit in and... Read More they ask a lot of questions!! Yet, Tim was so patient, kind, and professional with everyone. He is a phenomenal person to work with when you're a little stressed and confused because he guides you along an easy path! And then we worked with Bill as our photographer.. and let me say, I did NOT know photos can tell a story like that!! I really did want videography, but it wasn't in the budget, and they knew it and they told the whole story without it!! Little moments that can easily be forgotten are now preserved in time forever!! We are so very happy and still crying every time we look back on our photos! I cannot find or recommend anyone better!! Please give them a try and I guarantee you will get everything you ever wished for and more! :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Michelle P

I booked Timothy Whaley & Associates because they were recommended by a friend of mine that also used TWA for their wedding several years ago. I went to several photographers and TWA was by far the most accommodating and offered the best packages. From day one they were... Read More extremely professional, provided quick responses, friendly, and well into detail. My two photographers, Joe and Mike, captured our wedding day downtown Naperville and we couldn't have been happier. Joe let us face time with him before our big day to make sure he captured everything we wanted and we couldn't have been happier with the final results. On the night of our wedding Joe showed me a few sneak peaks off of his camera and it made me beyond excited to see our wedding photo reveal when we were able to view each of our wedding photos. On your wedding day you have a million things going through your head and hoping everything is perfect. If you want your photos to reveal your wedding day and capture your style you need to have TWA take your wedding photos. Your wedding photos is something that you will have for the rest of your life and you really need someone that takes the time to get to know the couple and TWA couldn't have made us more happy.

Reviewed on 11/19/2017 Alex G

This review is long overdue. We had our wedding on 4/29/17 and our TWA photographers and videographer were the best! We could not thank Mikhail, Chris and Igor enough for the services they provided us on our special day. Things didn't go as planned as it rained the whole day but... Read More they improvised and made sure our bridal party had fun and they did a great job. The pictures and videos they captured is something we are going to treasure forever. We love our album and wedding video. We are so happy with our decision with TWA and we would recommend their services to all of our friends and family. Thanks TWA!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Ashley R

The entire team at TWA was very pleasant to work with. I am so happy we chose them to photograph our wedding day. Our pictures turned out perfectly and our photographer went above and beyond. I highly recommend!