Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Chicago and Suburbs

Telling the Story & Capturing Emotion for 26 yrs.

"You captured every tender moment of that day and saved it for me and future generations." - Michelle & Joseph. TWA Photography captures your memories in a style that allows you to relive the story, romance, and emotion of your wedding day.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

4 Chicagoland Locations, Chicago, IL
Chicago and Suburbs

Reviewed on 1/29/2016

Since day 1 of us meeting with Timothy Whaley & Associates we had nothing but GREAT things to say! We actually booked with them on the first sit down meeting. They make everything so easy for you to understand and are very easy to get in touch with. You leave a message with... Read More them and within 24 hours you will either get an email or call back. The last thing that a bride or groom wants to deal with on their wedding day is to make sure your photographer(s) are doing their job....and let me say we had 2 (two) of them and both weren't just on time, they were both EARLY!!!!! My husband and I are both still in contact with the company: picking out our bridal album (which they make it very easy), getting our Thank You's ready, picking out our canvas cluster, etc. and I can give them a call/email at anytime and don't have to worry about them getting back to me!! (Oh, and my sister and brother in-law also used them over 5 years ago)

Quality all around!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Andrea B

When I initially met with Timothy Whaley & Associates I felt like I was completely taken care of right from the start! The entire staff was extremely friendly and flexible. I was happy to learn that I would be matched with a photographer based on my style and needs. My... Read More photographer was awesome and fit in perfectly with my bridal group. She listened to our needs and had ideas for photos that really helped showcase my vision. Our second photographer did an awesome job capturing many candid, in the moment photos and again fit right in with our bridal group. I was so glad that I chose Timothy Whaley & Associates as my photographer and highly recommend their services. The quality of the photos turned out beautifully and I could not be happier!

Wonderful company, great experience!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Lindsay W

I found Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists right after I switched my status on Facebook to 'engaged'. I started noticing all the wedding ads and I got more and more curious about the different vendors. Shopping around for the right photographer seems like a shot in the... Read More dark sometimes. Everyone makes the same promises about taking care of you and making your day extra special. I am grateful to share my experience with other brides and to let them know that I have found people that live up to the promises they make- and surpass them. Right from the very beginning I could tell that Timothy Whaley was going to be perfect for my wedding. On our initial meeting, one of their out-of-the-box photographers was able to show us how they could best capture our wedding moments through their photo journalistic approach. He was so easy to talk to and we were on the same page from the beginning as far as what I wanted my pictures to look like and the 'vibe' I wanted to portray. He able to explain to me how their services are more of an investment in a relationship-than just supplying a product- that will pay off throughout our lives as we create new memories and grow our family. This is the kind of relationship I was looking for in trusting someone to capture all the best moments on my special day. I'm confident they will surpass anyone's expectations for photography as they certainly did mine. My pictures turned out better than I could imagine and I have received nothing but complements from other people about how wonderful they are. I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

I only have good things to say about Timothy Whaley Photography i recently got married this past June and our photographer was wonderful and very professional he wanted to get the very best shots he arrived early and stayed until it was over i abslutely love my photos

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Since day one of working with TWA we had an amazing experience! We had our wedding at the Brookfield zoo and it was just the most amazing experience we could ever ask for! We had 2 photographers all day with us and they captured the experience and every moment like we hoped... Read More they would. If you can request any one ask for Bill he was amazing to work with and got every shot we had hoped for and that many more! They are a little more expensive then other photographers that we had looked at but in the end they were worth every penny. The quality of the prints is amazing you won't find better quality or customer service anywhere! THANKS TWA

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Katie R

Where do we even start? We and our guests both LOVED our photographers. We received so many compliments on how fun and personable both Wally and Gregory were. They both hit it off with the bridal party immediately. Everyone felt so natural with them and they had us cracking up... Read More all day long. As far as the photos, we were blown away. We find it difficult to pick our favorites because there are so many. We loved our experience with Timothy Whaley and I would definitely recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Victoria E

Since our first meet & greet we were certain that we would choose them as our photographers. Eddie was great and very detailed with his explanation of the company and work. We booked that same day and are happy we did. We are picking our pictures for our album and even before... Read More the edits they are gorgeous! My husband and I highly recommend them. Jerry and Diana are photographers...Jerry is so fun but yet very professional. Helped our day go smoothly.

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Holly H

Through every step of the process, TWA was professional, timely and (most importantly) produced beautiful work. Their prices are also competitive, so I feel we got a great value for the work. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016

Timothy Whaley was absolutely amazing! They did everything we asked. Our photographer, Heidi, was great as well. She did wonderful with our huge wedding party and tons of family! Not to mention.... Our images turned out great and we got tons of perks!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Nina M

We worked with Jorge Medina and Deanne Homes. They were both amazing! Extremely friendly and easy to talk to. They both kept us on a schedule and made sure we were relaxed and enjoying ourselves. Very creative with their pictures. Allowed us to be more candid than posed. Deanne... Read More ran around getting us drinks and made sure we are besides taking beautiful pictures. I couldn't be more happy that we went with them!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Angelica M

The team at Timothy Whaley have been amazing. They shot our wedding for us in May. Jorge was our photographer and he was incredible. We were comfortable from the get go! We trusted him and got many compliments from everyone on how easy he was to work with! Not to mention our... Read More photos are impeccable. Every experience we have had with everyone at Timothy Whaley has been very positive and we are so incredibly happy that we chose them for our big day!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Stefani N

Ever since we met with Timothy Whaley & Associates we have had so many GREAT experiences and they just continue! We booked with the studio at the first sit down meeting and never looked back. They make you feel very comfortable and provide you with the easiest process to make... Read More everything run smoothly. Everyone is easy to get in touch with and always respond in a timely fashion. As the bride, the wedding day was not nearly as stressful as it could have been. The photographer was doing her job (amazingly I might add). She arrived early, came with many ideas and was able to capture all the shots we desired. She was so easy to get ahold of and was willing to do just about anything! My husband and I are both still in contact with the company. We are picking out our bridal album, purchasing any prints and canvas, and providing our family and friends the option to purchase as well! We absolutely loved our experience and would recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Brianna F

I booked and was ready to place a deposit at my initial consultation. Everything was straightforward, and I felt like they were people I could depend on right from the start. I could not have been happier with a photography service. Never any trouble getting a hold of anyone... Read More with questions and concerns in the days leading up to the wedding... Day of event- both my photographers arrived early, which was fantastic! Throughout the day I never worried once, as they were capturing every moment in real time. I would highly recommend. I am so glad TWA was a part of my day and that their beautifully produced pictures are what I get to look forward to for years to come!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Wendy R

We loved our photographer Sal! Our pictures turned out amazing. Highly recommend TWA!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

We would highly recommend TWA. Right from the start, TWA was very welcoming and answered all of our questions. We were guided through all photo purchase options. Our photographer was very skilled, professional and fun. 10/10!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016

I stumbled upon TWA while working a conference and seeing several of their photographers shooting another bridal party. They passed me their card and my groom and I set up a consultation. The photos were stunning and the people were courteous. Most importantly, the prices... Read More were among the most affordable in the Chicago area. Throughout the process, everyone was so helpful. Our photographer was Joe and he did an absolutely fantastic job capturing gorgeous moments throughout the night. I've received nothing but compliments on the photos of how they should be in magazines. We are truly pleased with our experience with TWA and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Valerie I

We chose TWA for our wedding after hearing about them through a wedding show. We had Douglas as our all day photographer and he was fantastic! Our wedding got rained out, but he battles the rain with to get some wonderful pictures. They're a little pricey but the price is worth... Read More the quality. I couldn't be happier with our pictures!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Valerie M

Heidi and Jean were both 5 star photographers! I've already had several people ask me who took our wedding pictures! Definitely worth the money!! Not only are they great photographers but they were on time and were extremely friendly and professional. Also, we had several... Read More children in our bridal party and they had patience of saints! Thanks again! -Valerie M.

Reviewed on 7/24/2016 Brittany S

We chose TWA because it was preferred vendor of our venue and couldn't be happier. From the engagement shoot to the actual wedding day the photographers were amazing. We had one photographer that shot our engagement pictures (this person was assigned to us), but she did a great... Read More job. For our wedding, we requested Jerry Amber based on many reviews and also Nick Schilingo who was our consultant when we visited the studio. Both of these guys are AMAZING at what they do. Jerry was our lead photographer and was hysterical. He was the life of the party and kept our bridal party laughing the entire time. Nick was our photojournalist and did a great job capturing all the other moments. The two of them really worked well together and I HIGHLY recommend them to any bride!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Julie S

My husband and I wanted to spend the extra money for quality and personality in our pictures. We found TWA to be not only completely professional, elegant, and fun. On top of that, they are very open regarding all aspects of what we would be receiving in our packages. Their... Read More packages are very fair and quality of all photos are great. We had Mikhail for our photographer and he WAS THE BEST. We loved all of our photos! We are very happy with our choice.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Amy S

My husband and I were so happy to work with TWA! I read through most of their reviews before booking a consultation, and one thing I really liked was that even on the negative comments, TWA still reached out and tried to fix their experience with them! So from the get go, we had... Read More a strong, good vibe about this place. Our photographers were Larry and Nick; they were troopers to deal with our bridal party on a 90° day, and still gave us such amazing photos. :) Now ending our time with TWA for the album process, Amanda has been great to work with and it's all been a breeze. Thanks again for all your help!!!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Christina T

Timothy Whaley was by far the best. We had such a great time with our photographer, Jorge. He was very professional and captured all of our great moments. The company made everything so stress free and easy on the day and all of the months leading up. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Sarah V

I booked Timothy Whaley & Associates because they were recommended by my venue and I honestly couldn't be happier with my choice. Not only were the extremely professional, friendly, and creative (all qualities you want in your wedding photographer!) I also found their... Read More photo-journalistic style to be exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. My two photographers, Bill and Jillian, captured every special moment I wanted and some I hadn't even realized I would have missed if they weren't there. At the end of it all, I had hundreds of photos I loved! Narrowing down my selections to fit in my wedding album was probably the hardest part. Overall I was completely satisfied with everything - from start to finish, TWA was the best experience I could have hoped for.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Ryan B

We had the pleasure of working with 3 TWA employees on our wedding day; Luke, Jillian and John. All 3 helped capture our wedding day perfectly so we can look back throughout the years and be reminded of our special day. We have nothing but great things to say about TWA and... Read More would recommend their photo and video services to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Jodi A

We used Timothy Whaley for our wedding last month, and I honestly cannot say enough good things about them. From the first meeting we had with them at our consultation to our end stage now (wedding album production) all of their staff has been extremely attentive and helpful... Read More with the entire process. They really take the time to get to know you personally, and help you figure out what your photography style is. TWA hand picked our wedding photographer who fit right in with me and my husband. She met with us over dinner and really tried to figure out what was important to us and what we wanted captured for the day instead of just taking a lot of your traditional photos. (She took almost 2,000 pictures!) Because of Heather's flexibility and creativity, I have pictures from my wedding that I'm going to cherish for years to come.