Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Chicago and Suburbs

Telling the Story & Capturing Emotion for 26 yrs.

"You captured every tender moment of that day and saved it for me and future generations." - Michelle & Joseph. TWA Photography captures your memories in a style that allows you to relive the story, romance, and emotion of your wedding day.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

5 Chicagoland Locations, Chicago, IL Chicago and Suburbs (888) 207-4686

Reviewed on 1/29/2016

Since day 1 of us meeting with Timothy Whaley & Associates we had nothing but GREAT things to say! We actually booked with them on the first sit down meeting. They make everything so easy for you to understand and are very easy to get in touch with. You leave a message with... Read More them and within 24 hours you will either get an email or call back. The last thing that a bride or groom wants to deal with on their wedding day is to make sure your photographer(s) are doing their job....and let me say we had 2 (two) of them and both weren't just on time, they were both EARLY!!!!! My husband and I are both still in contact with the company: picking out our bridal album (which they make it very easy), getting our Thank You's ready, picking out our canvas cluster, etc. and I can give them a call/email at anytime and don't have to worry about them getting back to me!! (Oh, and my sister and brother in-law also used them over 5 years ago)

Quality all around!

Reviewed on 3/30/2015 Andrea B

When I initially met with Timothy Whaley & Associates I felt like I was completely taken care of right from the start! The entire staff was extremely friendly and flexible. I was happy to learn that I would be matched with a photographer based on my style and needs. My... Read More photographer was awesome and fit in perfectly with my bridal group. She listened to our needs and had ideas for photos that really helped showcase my vision. Our second photographer did an awesome job capturing many candid, in the moment photos and again fit right in with our bridal group. I was so glad that I chose Timothy Whaley & Associates as my photographer and highly recommend their services. The quality of the photos turned out beautifully and I could not be happier!

Wonderful company, great experience!

Reviewed on 11/06/2012 Lindsay W

I found Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists right after I switched my status on Facebook to 'engaged'. I started noticing all the wedding ads and I got more and more curious about the different vendors. Shopping around for the right photographer seems like a shot in the... Read More dark sometimes. Everyone makes the same promises about taking care of you and making your day extra special. I am grateful to share my experience with other brides and to let them know that I have found people that live up to the promises they make- and surpass them. Right from the very beginning I could tell that Timothy Whaley was going to be perfect for my wedding. On our initial meeting, one of their out-of-the-box photographers was able to show us how they could best capture our wedding moments through their photo journalistic approach. He was so easy to talk to and we were on the same page from the beginning as far as what I wanted my pictures to look like and the 'vibe' I wanted to portray. He able to explain to me how their services are more of an investment in a relationship-than just supplying a product- that will pay off throughout our lives as we create new memories and grow our family. This is the kind of relationship I was looking for in trusting someone to capture all the best moments on my special day. I'm confident they will surpass anyone's expectations for photography as they certainly did mine. My pictures turned out better than I could imagine and I have received nothing but complements from other people about how wonderful they are. I can't thank them enough!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Cindy D

They were completely professional and awesome to work with. I am not fond of taking photos and they made is as easy as possible and got so many amazing shots! I couldn't be happier!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Bradley W

If you reach out to this vendor he will automatically add you to his spam list, the only way to get off of it is to send an email

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Rekena S

Our experience with TWA was absoultely AMAZING!!! Jerry was our photographer and he was awesome from beginning to end!!! He took pictures that we would of have never thought to take. I would suggest TWA and Jerry to anyone for any kind of event.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Susana C

Working with TWA was an amazing experience all around. Their staff is extremely customer service oriented and they go out of their way to make the process as simple as they can for the bride and groom. All of our guests loved our pictures and we were extremely pleased with their... Read More work as well.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Susana C

Our experience was nothing but amazing with TWA. Our guests were extremely impressed at how well our photos came out. The photographers went out of their way to get amazing shots. Their staff is amazing. I was very pleased with their level of professionalism and at how custom... Read More service oriented their group is. They really go out of their way to make things simple for their customers.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Caitlin T

They really took the time to get to know us as a couple and understand what we wanted. We met with two photographers and loved the second one! Unfortunately about a month before the wedding our photographer could no longer do our wedding due to an emergency, but Timothy Whaley... Read More was very open and upfront with us and we met with a substitute that weekend. Sal was amazing and he helped make our wedding day perfect. I'm so happy we had him there to photograph our special day!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Cassie A

Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists were everything that we could have asked for. The staff was organized and helpful every step of the way. Jorge, Douglas, and Valdas were extremely professional and exceeded our expectations (we highly recommend them!). We are exceptionally... Read More pleased with the outcome of our wedding photos/video and our experience with TWA!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Irina N

We are excited to share our experience with you about Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists. It was an awesome experience and journey, starting from the the first meeting and finalizing with our wedding album. During the day of our wedding everything when so smooth, the quality... Read More of service is exceptional and the final product is without doubt the best I ever seen. We are so happy that we choose Timothy Whaley. We hope you do too!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Shaina D

Thank you for capturing our special day! The photos are beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Nicole C

We were happy with our Photographer and the pictures he took. The album process is a bit overwhelming but the customer service people have been a huge help. We were way over budget in the end, but we feel like our day was captured well.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Josh W

We thought TWA did an average job overall with out wedding photos and album. The photographer was very professional and engaging, and took very nice pictures, and our album did turn out very nice. Our main disappointment was with the customer service and album production. It... Read More took us over 5 months from when we ordered the album (8 months after the wedding), to get out album, and we did not get any of our other wedding or engagement pictures until then either. We were also upset with the canvases we purchased, they were not as good of quality as others we have seen and purchased. They also had very limited framing and mating options for photos, and there were limited framed photos to view at their showroom. Also, the person you meet at the initial sales pitch is just that, as salesperson, you will not see them again. There is not good continuity within the company between the sales people, photographers, and album editors, and it was difficult to get a clear answer as to when things would be done and who to contact with our concerns.

2017-07-28T10:03:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your feedback. We’re happy to hear you enjoyed working with your photographers and are pleased with your wedding album. However, we’re sorry to hear that we fell short of some of your other expectations. We want you to know that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Amanda H

Since day 1, this company was more than we could have asked for in a photography company. When my husband and I were looking at different companies, several seemed nice and affordable. However, this company stood out to us. When we first sat down, our advisor made us think about... Read More types of questions that my husband and I had never even thought about it. The day of our wedding we had two photographers, Tim (our main man) and Chris (who came for five hours during the ceremony and our pictures before the reception). They were both so wonderful. Tim has a great eye for details and how to make an amazing shot. Chris was very supportive and got many side/candid shots while Tim was able to capture more staged photos! We cannot wait to see our final photos because we know they are going to be absolutely wonderful!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Nicole M

My husband and I are extremely happy with our photos. TWA is amazing and we would recommend them to everyone. They are so helpful with everything and will work with you in every single way!! We are very satisfied that we chose them!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kylie G

I can't say enough about the service I received from Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists. From the momen I began an inquiry with them, I was treated like the only bride on their client list. They accommodated my every question and request and the photographers for my wedding... Read More were like old friends by the end of the night. My pictures are gorgeous and captured my vision in every way. I will treasure the memories of our wedding day forever and that is all the more possible because of Timothy Whaley and his team!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Taylor B

My Wife and I were very pleased with our experience with Timothy Whaley and Associates. Our photographer was awesome and fit well with our personalities. We would highly recommend TWA to anyone.

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Michelle S

We were so happy with our pictures from Timothy Whaley! They were great to work with from the first meeting to the very last! They were easy to get a hold of for any questions we had. Our photographers were absolutely amazing! We loved that we didn't have to worry about anything... Read More with the photography as soon as we booked them they took care of it all! All we had to do is let them know the time and the place and they showed up with such great ideas! We were shocked and amazed with the pictures they took from our wedding. Sal was truly a professional and he knows his stuff! I let him take complete control and so happy i did! I got every picture that you would want of your big day! Chris was our second photographer and going through she took so many detailed shots of things i didn't even get to really look at on my wedding, it was so nice to be able to have all the little details we took a year to plan in pictures to remember forever!

Reviewed on 3/07/2017 Laura K

I'm very happy that I chose TWA for my wedding. They were very professional from the first meeting till the day of the wedding. I highly recommend using them. Mikhail and Douglas are great photographers :)

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Dana J

Luke was absolutely amazing! He totally nailed our style and the pictures turned out fabulous! He had everyone laughing! From the beginning to the end we had a wonderful experience with TWA! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 2/20/2017 Elizabeth D

TWA is a amazing company to work with. Sal & Nick were are photographers for our wedding day. They were able to capture every moment of our special day to give us lasting memories. I can't say enough good things about them. The customer sevice is exceptional. They go above and... Read More beyond. Exceptional work!! I am extremely pleased with my wedding pictures and highly recommend them ♡

Reviewed on 2/16/2017 Ashley G

Heather was the photographer and Val was the videographer. The whole process was stress free because of their attention to details and constant ability to help us with planning along the way. They were also great about not being too in your face with pictures but also captured... Read More all the memories I was looking for!! I would recommend them to anyone!!

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Theresa K

Spectacular! Such an easy company to work with! Everyone we worked with was extremely well-informed and professional! Our photographer, Abel, was absolutely amazing! He spent a full 12 hours with us and captured some truly wonderful memories of our day. We received over 1000... Read More photos and were able to see our proofs 2 weeks earlier than expected! We also used the video service and Rex, the videographer, was awesome! He stayed longer than his contracted time and captured so many fun moments from the day! Overall, we had a wonderful experience and we can't thank the team enough for helping us capture our memories!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Sarah S

Office staff is sub-par. One of their features is a "registry" where people can basically purchase gift cards for the couple to use on photos rather than buying another spatula - cool idea, but we requested the registry cards to include in shower announcements four different... Read More times over six months and NEVER received them. Our photographer had A bit of an attitude problem leading up to the big day (e.g. no suggestions on backup indoor locations for a winter wedding, putting up a lot of resistance to staying until 11 to photograph the grand exit even though it was within the time allotted by the contract), but he pulled through and was just fine to work with on the wedding day. The second shooter was also changed one week before the wedding, and no one communicated this to us until I got a random email asking where and when to show up. Overall, good photos but I would not use them again - too "corporate" and not enough emphases on customer service.