Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists

Suburbs and Chicago

Telling the Story & Capturing Emotion for 24 yrs.

"You captured every tender moment of that day and saved it for me and future generations." - Michelle & Joseph. TWA Photography captures your memories in a style that allows you to relive the story, romance, and emotion of your wedding day.

Documentary, Editorial, Vintage

Getting Engaged, After Party, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

4 Chicagoland Locations, Lisle, IL
Suburbs and Chicago

AMAZING PICTURES, AMAZING EXPERIENCE

Reviewed on 6/09/2013 Cheryl S

To start off with, my experience in the office was great everyone there is friendly and takes the time to listen to what you want. My photographer, Bill was amazing. He was on time and ready to go. We have a great mix of pictures from the food, to bridal party, to the guests. He did a great job blending into the background of the wedding yet still getting great pictures. The best part was that he was not only prepared to take pictures of the wedding day, but prepared for everything I was not. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer or experience with the company and would recommend Timothy Whaley to all my friend and family that are getting married.

Timothy Whaley & Associates are amazing!

Reviewed on 5/23/2013 Michelle M

I was so ecstatic with the service provided and the quality of the images! They couldn't have done a better job if they tried.

Satisfied Bride equals Happy Wife

Reviewed on 4/21/2013 Ololade A

TWA is a great company to work with. They provided my husband and I with amazing memorabilia from our wedding that we will have for a lifetime. The staff at TWA (and I got to meet a lot of them) were also very nice, but I'm not surprised because Timothy Whaley seems very personable and was willing to work with my husband and I (i.e. budget, dates, etc.). Not only were they great to us, they were also great to our guests. We can't wait to use our lifetime of free photography with TWA... maybe pregnancy photos are next. :)

Reviewed on 7/26/2015 Kathleen R

We hired TImothy Whaley for our wedding on May 2 and we couldn't have been more pleased with the pictures, they were beautiful! Everything about the experience form the first meeting with Eddy to the final unveil with Krysten has been enjoyable and fun. Everyone has been incredibly professional and takes great pride in their work. I would highly recommend Timothy Whaley to any couple looking for a top notch photographer. I can't wait to see my final album!

Wedding photographers

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Beth T

We used twa as our wedding photographers. I loved Heidi and nick our photographers. They were amazing and super organized. They were great dealing with our crazy families and our entire bridal party the day of! We did have some problems in communication with the office staff, but eventually it got cleared up. Can't wait to get our pictures and album put together!

Reviewed on 7/16/2015

I loved working with TWA. They were professional from start to finish. Our photographer, Abel, was talented, fun to work with, and easy to communicate with. My husband and I love our pictures and would definitely recommend TWA to other couples getting married.

Reviewed on 7/10/2015

My husband and I are pleased we chose TWA as our photographer! Throughout the whole experience we had friendly, informative amd patient assistance. The consultant was honest with all information and provided alternatives to fit our budget and needs. Both my photographers(Heather and Carlos) were realistic with my ideas and were great with planning when and where to get our must have shots. The day of, both were puctual and professional looking. As expected, the day didn't go as planned but they left me with no worries. Their flexibility allowed us to make the best of what we had and we get both our must haves and extra shots! I'll gladly say Heather and Carlos were patient and professional. I'll tell you, its not easy to get and maintain the attention of an 'already started celebrating' crowd for a group photo. They made their job look easy even with half the family who doesn't speak or understand English well. Heather kept us as on time as she could without seeming pushy or rude. They put us and our photos as their 1st priority and asked permission for personal needs (ex. Appropriate dinner time, smoke break..) We just had our reveil party and the photos were jaw dropping! Sure, the photos were un edited but the exposure and aperture made the photos perfect to have just as they were (can't wait to see the master copies!)

2015-07-13T08:51:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! Heather a Carlos LOVED working with you!!

Excellent Service!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Diamond M

I used TWA photography for my June 13th wedding and could not have been more pleased. From the time I signed the contract, to the pre-event consultation, to the end of my reception,they were very efficient. My photographer Larry was Amazing. He was very organized and a lot of fun. He made sure that I got all of the pictures that I wanted and then some. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Best Photographers!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Tamara H

We had Deanne and Nicki for our wedding. They were amazing to work with. They both spoke with us multiple times prior to our wedding day. They worked with us to get all the shots we wanted day of. Nicki was there through the whole reception and worked to get tons of photos. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great experience!

Reviewed on 6/25/2015 Jenise S

It was pouring and windy on our wedding day, but despite that our photographer got some amazing shots!! You wouldn't have known it was horrible weather!!! Our photographers went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was memorable and couldn't thank the company enough as a whole!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Kristin M

We used Timothy Whaley for our wedding on March 28, 2015. Jerry Amber was our photographer per recommendation from our DJ and we could not have been happier with his service! He was fun, energetic and a wonderful guest to have at our wedding. On arguably the most stressful day of my life Jerry kept me smiling and laughing throughout the entire day. Our guests loved him as well! Our pictures turned out beautiful and were nothing short of everything we hoped they would be! We received our images in a timely fashion and are currently working on compiling our album. Can't wait to see his works of art displayed in formal fashion. Everyone at TWA has been so helpful from start to finish and we are very pleased with the choice we made! I would recommend TWA to anyone seeking a professional photography company.

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Nicole N

Heather and Luke were the photographer and photojournalist, respectively, for my wedding on March 14, 2015. They were both amazing! Heather worked so hard all night to get all the right shots. Luke was ready, at a moments notice, to capture the shots I didn't even know I wanted until he pointed them out. It was an awesome day-- and we have the photos to prove it. I am in the process of selecting photos for the album right now. It's very difficult because they are all so great! I am happy I chose TWA to capture our wedding day because they did it so wonderfully!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 stephanie k

TWA did an amazing job with our pictures. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. They were so easy going we forgot they were there and captured some moments that I didn't know could be caught in a picture. They made it so we will be able to share that special day with generations to come.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Amanda S

Timothy Whaley was awesome! Our photographer was Jerry and he was amazing! He made the day fun for our whole bridal party! I would highly recommend them!

Awesome Experience!!

Reviewed on 3/02/2015

Words cannot describe the wonderful experience that we had with Timothy Whaley Photography! Our engagement photos were absolutely breathtaking! The many unique poses that were so natural looking in the pictures! We were very confident in our wedding photos and knew that we were in great hands. The photographer was accommodating and very professional. He arrived on time and took so many great photos it was difficult for us to decide which ones to choose! I would recommend to everyone who wants great photos for your special occasion to not look any further than Timothy Whaley!! Thank you!

Great Company

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Christine M

Timothy Whaley and Associates were great to work with as photographers for my wedding. They were professional, efficient,fair and didn't try to sneak any extra scams to make more money. My husband and I loved our photographer! He was the perfect person to have around when things started to get stressful. He had everything under control, even when we were running late for the ceremony! The great part about that is the company picks out what photographer they believe will be the best match for you and your future mate! And they hit it right on the nose!

Amazing shots...

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Stacey J

The images of our September 2014 wedding are breath taking. The photographer and photojournalist were so amazing, I didn't even realize they were taking photos, even the ones where they had to be super close to capture. Our photographer was so awesome, he even helped get a few zippers zipped on a bridesmaid and the mother of the bride. We have over 1500 stunning shots to help remember our big day by, some of which are just plain hilarious...which capture the essence of our entire relationship.

July Wedding

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Leticia M

Could have asked for better photographers. I am so excited to have me dream day documented so perfectly!

awesome pictures

Reviewed on 10/02/2014 Genevieve B

TWA is an awesome photography company. We hired them for our wedding and they were so accommodating. Enough though the price was more than we wanted to pay, we got SO much included! (i.e. engagement pics, thank you cards/save the dates, etc). It was really the best price and the best quality for our wedding! Use 'em!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Katie S

We received beautiful photography and had a wonderful photographer. Amber was wonderful and came up with some amazing creative photos. We loved reliving our day!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Ashley L

Laura and Sami were wonderful photographers. They were very professional and you could tell they have been shooting weddings for a long time. They kept us on schedule with the church photos to ensure we would be able to have enough time at our "destination shoot." The images we received were even more amazing than I could have imagined! I would definitely recommend Timothy Whaley Photography for any wedding for photo shoot!

TWA Photography rocked my wedding!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Michelle B

We absolutely loved our photographers, Heidi & Rich from TWA Photography! They were so great at what they did and captured all those precious moments that we want to remember forever! They were both so personable and professional. TWA takes pride in their photographers and their work. They are invested at making your event their top priority and ensure quality! Not only that, but they value you as a customer and bend over backward to make sure their customers are satisfied! Thank you TWA, Heidi, & Rich! Those memories will last a lifetime!

Amazing people and amazing photos!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Katie M

We used Timothy Whaley for our wedding photography and we are extremely pleased with the results! They took the time to match us with a photographer based on our personality and the style of photography that we liked and we also had an additional photographer for photojournalism. We worked with Mikhail and Douglas and they were both fantastic! They took the ideas we had and ran with them, using their own personal interpretation but also delivering what we wanted. They were very accommodating and worked well together. They became an integral part of our day and we had so much fun having them around. Our photos ultimately came out beautifully and we had over 1500 proofs to look through and choose from for our bridal album. I have to say that photography was expensive, but it was well worth the price to have memories from our wedding day preserved forever!

They Best Day in my life and I have the pictures to relive it over and over again!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2014 Tatiana J

Timothy Whaley Photography was not only professional but made us feel like family. They were so friendly and genuinely happy for our special day. From the 1st person we met with to the meeting with the photographers I felt like we were in good hands. We met personally with the photographer and she showed us some of her work which was very helpful. We kept in constant contact up until the day of the wedding. About a month before the wedding I decided that I wanted two photographers and Timothy Whaley Photography made it happen. I had a phone meeting with the 2nd photographer about 2 weeks after requesting. The day of the wedding the main photographer met us at the hotel on time and with a smile. She had wonderful suggestions for pictures and made my bridal party and I feel comfortable with every shot. She then went over to the Groom’s room and took pictures of the groomsmen. We took pictures before the ceremony and after the ceremony. They both made sure we had the shots that we wanted. During the reception I didn’t have to ask them anything, they walked around and took pictures. When the wedding was over I felt more than sure that we would have beautiful pictures. Getting closer to the date of the wedding is when all the problems start to arise but I never worried about the photographers. I knew that they would be there and do a wonderful job. When it came time for my reveal party we were so excited. My husband and I both took off the whole day so we could just reminisce. When we sat down to watch the power point slide it was like reliving the day all over again. I started to cry seeing the pictures and how happy everybody was and just being in the moment. For our big day the photographers took over 1600 pictures so we had a lot to relive. I will never forget Timothy Whaley Photography and plan on using them in the future. I have already recommended them to two friends that are getting married.

Fantastic Memories

Reviewed on 9/04/2014

My experience with TWA was fantastic. From the initial meet and greet to the wedding day, I thought TWA was very friendly and on point! Photography was one of my big budget items and I received many of the pictures I wanted and will now always cherish! Would highly recommend to friends and family!

TO Timothy Whaley Photographic Artists