Stills. Motion. Stories.

$$$

Wedding

Video

3502 Leavenworth Street, Omaha, NE

Fantastic people and great quality.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Philip M

Jordan was great about bending with everything we had our day of. They were attentive, very involved in our planing and getting lists of desired shots ahead of time, but also bending with out needs and our parents needs for the day. We saw them taking tons of pictures throughout... Read More the entire day and did so much work on their own as well as what we wanted. They were extremely helpful and their friendliness cannot be described. HIGHLY recommend.

Tin Box Weddings Review

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 renae a

Tin Box Wedding staff was excited to be there with us on our big day!

The right choice

Reviewed on 6/25/2012 Tara M

We are so glad we went with Jordan & Vivian! They captured the special moments in our wedding. We love our wedding photos that we recently got back. Also, they produce THE BEST videos. The most important thing to me was to have a professional, artistic video...that is exactly... Read More what we got. Our guests were in awe, and so many people have asked me who made our love story video that we showed at the reception.

2012-07-24T11:23:30 Response from the vendor

Tara- Thanks for the kind words. We enjoyed shooting your love story and being part of your day with photo & film!

Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Amy B

I loved Jordan and Vivian! They gave me so much for my money! I got an engagement session, love story, and three photographers all day for my wedding! All I heard from my guests was how much they loved our love story video!

2012-07-24T11:24:22 Response from the vendor

Amy- Glad we could give you a perfect package and lots of great service. Our whole team loved being part of your day!

TO Tin Box Weddings